Ashley B. Martin Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Ashley B. Martin Photography

• Lizzy

Lizzy Waters · Married on 04/04/2020

Fun and Beautiful!

My photos are beautiful! Ashley understood how to capture the mood of our wonderful day. Thanks to Ashley we have precious memories to look back on.

Sent on 07/10/2020

Emily Warren · Married on 05/03/2019

Amazing personality and skill!

Ashley was amazing to work with. I was so nervous, but I LOVED how she captured and edited our wedding photos. We had an outdoor wedding and there were no weird shadows or visible sweat. She had such a fun and easygoing attitude which made us all more comfortable while taking pics (getting ready, during the ceremony and at the reception). Finally, she was easy to communicate with. I liked that I could email her or text and I got a response pretty quickly.

Kayla Charrier · Married on 07/05/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Ashley did the photos for my wedding in New Orleans in 2017. I am so grateful that I chose her. She completely blew us away. She got all the details, and all the special shots that you would hope for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Kelly · Married on 03/10/2018

Beautiful and unique photos!

Ashley went above and beyond expectations of a wedding photographer! My pictures look magazine worthy. She is so skilled at finding the perfect shots and was also giving great tips to us on what to do to get those shots. I have received an amazing amount of compliments on how amazing my wedding pictures are! Booking Ashley B. Martin Photography was the best decision I’ve made!

Chloe · Married on 10/15/2016

Amazing!! She’s the best.

Ashley is so friendly and makes you feel like a model the entire time she takes pictures! She’s easy going and works to please her clients! Will use her for every life event and picture need! She made my vision come to life with an IVF shoot!

Shealeigh Marshall · Married on 04/04/2015

The best of the best

I’ve known Ashley for many years now, she has been in the game for quite some time now and knows what’s she is doing. She is so professional and makes you feel incredible. I have done many different shoots with her including my wedding and they were all quality. I would definitely recommend her and have to anyone who is seeking photography needs. She is quality!!

Jamie Regan · Married on 11/12/2011

Beautiful pictures

Ashley does amazing work. Not only is she an amazing photographer but her personality and energy is so bubbly and fun! She’s one of the best in the business!

Heather Mayuex · Married on 09/10/2011

Spectacular pictures

Ashley is a very talented photographer. She is professional and easy to work with. Her photograph were spectacular

Sent on 07/09/2020