Ashley Ann's Event Planning Service Reviews

8 | Little Rock, AR

8 Reviews for Ashley Ann's Event Planning Service

Belinda · Married on 07/25/2015

Ashley 's very helpful & has GREAT ideas. My day turned out beautiful! Thanks!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Aundria · Married on 05/09/2015

I give all 5 stars because I was very pleased with every aspect provided by Ashley Ann's. The decor and flowers were every thing I imagined them to be. Ashley Ann's staff are very professional and took care of all of our needs on our wedding day.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jackie · event on 04/25/2015

I was the person who want a spectacular birthday party But just didn't know how to get it all put together Ashley Ann Event took mine ideals and made it into a dream come true my birthday party has been over a month ago and I am still feeling the excitement of the fantasy

Sent on 05/26/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2012

Ashley Ann's was the best thing that could have happened to me during the wedding planning. I was stress free and Ashley was very attentive to me and my needs even while she had several other brides to maintain. My overall experience was A+

Sent on 11/28/2012

Candace · Married on 07/14/2012

Ashley Ann's Event provided exceptional services for my wedding! Because of them I was totally stress free, I would definitely recommend them to any and everyone

Sent on 11/29/2012
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 06/30/2012

Ashley Ann's makes events fabulous! She made my wedding the event of the year! It was absolutely beautiful and we still get compliments on it to this day! During the planning, Ashley always made herself readily available to speak with us. I could always email her at anytime and she was prompt in her response, or if I needed to meet with her in person, she would fit us in. My father passed away during my planning and Ashley made sure to be there for me emotionally as well. I recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Tonie · Married on 01/16/2010

Ashley planned my wedding a few months ago and she was so exceptional. She was able to answer all my questions within 24 hrs. even let me text her late at night. I worried about our budget thinking that i wouldn't be able to have my dream wedding but boy was i wrong. See we live in a small town so when someone gets merried their weddings are all compaired and talked about. So i was nervous that my budget would not cust the cake..lol.. but our wedding is the talk of the town.... Ms Ashley and her staff went all out for us. we had a coctail hour and every thing... the food was grate and the way the room was done up was just breath taking. The hole night every body kept coming up to me and my sweet pea telling us how much fun they where having and how good everything looked. A few of my girl friends where even a little jealous. I loved it. I came back to the sight to get her information so she can plan my baby shower... I'm so excited and happy to be having a baby but I'm a little more excited to see what she can do for my baby shower i hope we can serve some more of that fried mac and cheese and a lot of it.. after all i am eating for 2

Sent on 06/18/2010

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2009

Ashley and her staff were absolutly wonderful. They were very efficent and had everything running smoothly. I used her Star package and almost feel bad because I didn't stress about arrangements or anything regarding the wedding like they say you are suppose to. I gave Ashley my idea's and she created my dream wedding. I would never imagine that my Wedding would have been so beautiful!! When I saw the rooms I couldn't help but cry. She did an excellent job.

My husband and I liked the fact that we had the final decision on everything and she caught us some really excellent discounts with her other vendors. If we needed to schedule an extra consult or needed her opinion on somthing it was never hard to get in contact with her or one of her staff. She even helped us after the Wedding. Her Thank you card service took a load off my mind.

Sent on 06/26/2009