Ashleigh's Garden Reviews

Ashleigh's Garden 1
Ashleigh's Garden 2
Ashleigh's Garden 3

Allie and Mike · Married on 08/17/2013

Everyone at Ashleigh's Garden were wonderful! The flowers looked absolutely beautiful! They did a wonderful job hanging our paper lanterns up outside for the ceremony. They were all professional and did everything in their power to save you time and money. They provided several ideas for our beach themed wedding! Thank you again! I would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden!

Sent on 09/22/2013

THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!! Oh. My. Goodness. Alison from Ashleigh's Garden is not only the most artistic, creative, kind, reasonable, brilliant person you will ever meet - she also makes PHENOMENAL floral creations. I think her work was my favorite part of my wedding. I feel weird saying this but it makes an impact... I did not have a budget for my wedding, and I got quotes ranging from 10k to 2k from various florists. Alison was 3k and by far the BEST choice, way better then any of the others. She listened, her flowers were fresh, she was creative, professional, kind!!!! Oh I just cannot recommend her enough! She even let me come to the farm and pick some of the flowers with her!!! If she is available for your date you are CRAZY not to take her. Her prices are beyond reasonable and she is such a good person that it feels good to support her. Not to mention you will have he most beautiful flowers in the world! Ugh, I wish I was getting married again just so could have another reason to work with her! :)

Sent on 08/29/2013

Mary · Married on 07/12/2013

Allison did such a great job at Ashleigh's Garden! Our flowers were gorgeous and we couldn't have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Dede · Married on 06/08/2013

Allison and her team of floral designers are unique and creative! She is a "green-florist" using renewable resources in many of her designs. Allison has an eye for detail and will spend countless hours finding that "thing" that you need or want to make your event special. From teapots to tiaras, Allison knows how to make your floral arrangements come alive. Her work is creative, stylish and thoughtful.

I will continue to recommend Ashleigh's Garden as they are ever evolving and always seeking out the the latest trends and visions!

Sent on 06/29/2013

Mary-Jo · Married on 07/30/2011

Just a look at my dress and a conversation about my favorite flowers led to gorgeous bouquets! All the flowers were amazing! They a wonderfully supportive crew. : )

Sent on 02/26/2012

I go to Ashleigh's Garden often anyway, so they were a natural choice for my wedding flowers. The team there is talented, personable and creative. They listened to my needs and desires and created stunning floral arrangements and bouquets that were absolutely perfect for my big day - they echoed the look & feel of the rest of the wedding exactly. I can't say enough wonderful things about them, and my happiness with the flowers that they provided me with is beyond words. Without hesitation I recommend that anyone looking for a florist in the Connecticut shoreline uses Ashleigh's Garden.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Cheri · Married on 12/18/2010

We knew Ashleigh's Garden was the place for us as soon as we walked in. shocked by the animals in the shop, we met with Allison that very first day and absolutely loved her attitude. She had us wait while she prepared a vase for a customer and watched in amazement at her speed and creativity in making a beautiful arrangement. I mention the animals because it is shocking at first but her dedication to animal rescue really touched us. She continually met with us and our changing minds many times to work with us on creating the centerpieces we dreamed of. She is incredibly creative and helped guide us in our decision making. She was willing to meet at a moments notice and I feel undercharged for what she did. She added special touches, one being a large centerpiece for our entrance table that was a wishing tree that we now have in our family room. Everyone loved the idea of being able to write a wish to us and clip it to our tree. I guess I should mention the bouquet as well. Not much to say though than it was absolutely beautiful. She helped us in many ways to cut costs but still have an absolutely wonderful arrangements. The women that work with Allison are just as wonderful as she is, especially Karen, who was always in a good mood when we called or stopped in. I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Sent on 01/04/2011

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2010

I walked into the shop knowing very little about flowers and even less about what I wanted. Fortunately, the florist was so knowledgeable and talented that she could read me. Together we developed a stunning floral plan for my wedding. The final products were even more beautiful then I had imagined!! She provided us with fresh, vibrant and such aromatic bouquets and centerpieces at a great price. Her work was worth every penny!

Sent on 11/28/2010

The flowers were beautiful! Alison helped me create my own bouquet as well as the bouquets for my bridesmaids. She is very creative and has tons of great ideas. I had a very limited budget and she helped me stay within it. She was very easy to get in contact with and responded to emails promptly. We set up a time for the flowers to be delivered to the venue, and it was right on time. I could not have asked for a better experience with a florist!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Brittany · Married on 06/22/2019

Great value, super helpful

Allison at Ashleigh's Garden was super helpful. She had great recommendations on how to decorate our venue while also listening to my wishes. The prices were unbeatable. Very kind people.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Erica · Married on 12/02/2016

Allison and Karen were amazing! My flowers were absolutely stunning! They went above and beyond to make sure everything looked spectacular. They are also the nicest women to speak to! So inviting, friendly and caring. We have gotten so many compliments on how incredible the flowers looked. It made the wedding that much more romantic. Thank you so much!! xoxo

Sent on 12/10/2016

lucinda · Married on 08/28/2016

We used Ashleigh's Garden for flowers at my daughter's wedding last week. We gave Allison some basic guidelines on what we were looking for and she took it from there. All of her suggestions were fabulous and the tables looked great! The bouquets were lovely as well. I highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden.

Sent on 09/04/2016

I really liked working with Allison and Ashleigh's Garden. They were very responsive to my ideas and did not over charge me for anything. I thought their prices were really reasonable, and I did not spend an exorbitant amount on flowers for a 150+person wedding, with a 10 person bridal party. The day of the flowers were beautiful, they weren't exactly what I had wanted, but I realized I could have been more clear with what I was looking for, so I can't fault them for my lack of information. Overall, the flowers were lovely and I am glad I worked with them.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Jill · Married on 06/07/2013

Alison had great ideas I have never seen at other weddings. She did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Michael · Married on 08/01/2009

The service provided by Ashleigh's Garden was exceptional. Our coordinator went well above and beyond the standard service that was expected. She took her personal time to help us find some favors, and even assisted us with some last minute banking as neither my wife or I had accounts in the area. Without her, our week prior to the wedding would have been exponentially more difficult. The only complaint we had was that the bouquets were not the first flowers brought and were not in the initial pictures, and the boutineers were put aside and missed. This was due in part to changing circumstances day of, and only partially the responsibility of the florist. The flowers were beautiful and the setups were custom and personalized.

Sent on 10/13/2009

Jenna · Married on 05/31/2008

my flowers were beautiful, she helped me so much with planning my wedding flowers that we became friends

Sent on 07/08/2008

Tiffany · Married on 05/15/2015

3.5

Ashleigh's Garden was really a pleasure to work with. They took my ideas and made the flowers more beautiful than I could have envisioned. They were also a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Laura · Married on 06/05/2010

4.2
      3.5

I loved working with Alison from Ashleigh's Garden. I wanted very simple floral arrangements and a very fresh feel. I loved all her ideas she had tons to offer and it really helped me pull together my wedding colors and theme. She was great. All the flowers were delivered with nice name tags. Also all the centerpieces were so unique I just loved them and the best part was I was able to keep a bunch of them.

Sent on 06/22/2010
  • User2065900 · 2+ years ago

Ashleigh’s Garden created beautiful bridal and bridesmaids flowers for my wedding day. I choose Ashleigh’s Garden because I had such a pleasant meeting and planning meeting with Alison. The communication before the wedding was also great. Alison was able to enhance my desire to have all white flowers with the use of lisianthus and white hydrangea.

Sent on 09/26/2012
  • josar

Sarah · Married on 11/01/2008

2.4
      2.0
      0.0
      0.0

To be honest I was very dissapointed with the service at Ashleigh's Garden, I'd heard nothing but good things and at first they were great they could fit me in, met with me right away, even gave me a quote the next day. When I contacted them to add two extra things I was not quoted a price, and had been lead to believe that these were included in my set up fee which was $350-500. I tried to contact them for a month before my wedding for a final quote and recieved no response, peronal reasons were given to explain the lack of response. And then when the final bill came the week of the wedding the price had gone up $600, I was in a panic as we had not budgeted the extra money for the florist bill and it was the first I'd heard of the price increase, When I called to figure out why the bill was so high I was told it was the two extra items I had requested, relieved I cancelled those items and brought our bill back into budget. Then the day before my wedding I received a somewhat angry email from the florist saying that she wasn't ripping me off and the price was fair for the two extra items, I found this to be very unprofessional given the circumstances, I hadn't said that she was trying to rip me off, only that I had been blindsighted by the extra cost, all of which could have been avoided had I recieved any contact from them.

Besides all this she did do a beautiful job with the flowers, and they were beautiful, I just could have done without the extra drama right before my big day.

Sent on 12/01/2008