40 Reviews for Ashleigh's Garden

Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

So far in the planning process, they are very responsive and easy to work with

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashleigh's Garden did the flowers for my wedding this past weekend at Water's Edge. The flowers for our ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect, and exactly what I was looking for...and more. The rose petal arrangement down the aisle was so perfect and romantic. Allison was a pleasure to work with throughout this entire process. I would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden for your wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Allison and her team are so caring and genuine. Left everything in their hands and they delivered incredibly beautiful succulent terrariums that wow'ed our guests. Love all their dedication and extreme high quality in everything they do!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison and her team at Ashleigh’s garden were so great to work with for our wedding. After our first meeting with her, we knew she was going to do a great job for our wedding. Flowers were really important to us and we had a pretty detailed plan of what we wanted for the wedding and she was able to give us suggestions and recommendations on how to make it even better. She had samples in her shop of some of the flowers we wanted which helped us to visualize for the wedding day. When we actually did see the flowers on the wedding day our breaths were taken away. It was exactly how we had pictured it; everything was so beautiful from the bouquets, bouts and flower crown, to the table arrangements, they really hit it out of the park! Allison’s shop is also home to many animals and as animal lovers that really sold us! We would highly recommend Allison to any future bride and groom!
-Kara & Devon

Profile Picture Kara, 6/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers

Allison is truly amazing! Her work is absolutely gorgeous and she is so kind. The flowers were simply stunning and I received so many compliments on them. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist in that area. She also has an incredible animal sanctuary in her store.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison and Karen were amazing! My flowers were absolutely stunning! They went above and beyond to make sure everything looked spectacular. They are also the nicest women to speak to! So inviting, friendly and caring. We have gotten so many compliments on how incredible the flowers looked. It made the wedding that much more romantic. Thank you so much!! xoxo

Profile Picture Erica, 12/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Event Design

Ashleigh's Garden is amazing, and Allison is a rock star florist. She always had my best interest in mind throughout the planning process, recommending things that were within my budget and never trying to sell me something more. At an economical budget, she took my vision and made it even better. I couldn't believe it when I walked into our reception hall for the first time - I felt like I was in a dream! If you can use Ashleigh's Garden for your floral needs, definitely do. Not to mention that she supports many, many rescue animals through her work -- it's a cause worth contributing to!

Profile Picture User6898341, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough about how wonderful Allison and her team are. My wedding flowers were beautiful, better than I imagined. She was responsive to emails, and never tried to up-sell me. She made staying within my budget a priority. I am a huge animal lover, and loved that our meetings were next to rescued birds and cats :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Ashleigh's Garden went above and beyond for our wedding. When I walked into the venue, I was shocked how amazing the flower arrangements looked along with the bouquets. Allison did an amazing job putting everything together and we couldn't have asked for a better florist. Anytime we had a questions we never had a problem getting a response. Very professional and also pet friendly! Which we thought was a great touch since we love dogs! We would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden for any type of event!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison was wonderful to work with. She was prompt in meeting with us and spent time to understand our vision. We got a test centerpiece and the colors were a bit off. I emailed her and sent a couple more pictures and she was flexible and understanding. I also threw her another curve ball when my mom's hydrangea bush mysteriously bloomed one single bloom the week before the wedding. I called and asked if it could be incorporated into my bouquet and Allison was very accommodating and so excited that I could have that sentiment for the big day (even though it was 2 days before the wedding!). The flowers the day of were perfect!!

Profile Picture Mara, 10/8/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Ashleigh's Garden provided the flowers for my wedding on September 10, 2016, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Allison and her staff were a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. I met with Allison for the first time almost a year prior to my wedding. I told her my vision, and she really took it to the next level while still staying with the whole "vibe" of my wedding and within my budget. She was also very honest, encouraging me at times that "less was more" and not to spend more money if I didn't have to, which I really appreciated. Together, we came up with a beautiful combination of flowers which Ashleigh's Garden executed perfectly for the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden to any Connecticut bride! If you have a vision, they can make it a reality!

Profile Picture Kristyn, 9/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Ashleigh's Garden for flowers at my daughter's wedding last week. We gave Allison some basic guidelines on what we were looking for and she took it from there. All of her suggestions were fabulous and the tables looked great! The bouquets were lovely as well. I highly recommend Ashleigh's Garden.

Profile Picture lucinda , 8/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I loved working with Allison and was extremely impressed with the beautiful flowers at our wedding! When I first met with Allison, she provided great suggestions on what I was looking for all while staying within budget. Her flowers are absolutely beautiful and full and went above my expectations. She was very easy to work with and made sure that I was happy with everything every step of the way. Thank you Allison and everyone at Ashleigh's Garden!

Profile Picture Anastasia, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations

First and foremost what impressed me is the time that Allison, the owner, takes to meet with the bride and groom to get a feel of who they are and what their likes/dislikes are. Planning your flowers can be overwhelming as there are so many flowers and styles to choose from. Allison created the most beautiful arrangements and bouquets for my daughter's wedding in August which was held at the Pondhouse in West Hartford. My daughter wanted to do something different then your typical floral arrangement on each table. The Pondhouse is what I would describe as rustic chic. Allison came up with a great idea of individual bottles on each table - I believe it was 5-7 bottles per table depending on the size of the bottles. She could provide the bottles or we could get our own. We decided to see if we could find enough bottles at antique shops. We collected antique bottles from all over so they were all different. It was fun but a lot of work to find so many bottles but worth it. Allison and her staff created the stunning centerpieces using bottles in all different shapes and sizes with gorgeous flowers - they fit the room perfectly - were in no way overpowering like some centerpieces can be. She even gave us the idea to give the bottles to the guests for their favor - she made a beautiful tags with the guests names on them that were tied to each bottle. She also created the most beautiful design of rose petals on the aisle that matched the bridal bouquets. We received a lot of compliments from our guests on the bridal parties bouquets and the centerpieces. People were thrilled when they realized that they could take the bottles home with them! You will not be disappointed if you use Ashleigh's Garden for your wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Our quality of flower was unlike anything I'd seen before!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I really liked working with Allison and Ashleigh's Garden. They were very responsive to my ideas and did not over charge me for anything. I thought their prices were really reasonable, and I did not spend an exorbitant amount on flowers for a 150+person wedding, with a 10 person bridal party. The day of the flowers were beautiful, they weren't exactly what I had wanted, but I realized I could have been more clear with what I was looking for, so I can't fault them for my lack of information. Overall, the flowers were lovely and I am glad I worked with them.

Profile Picture User5074165, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison and her team were so easy to work with and did an amazing job. I was really looking for a florist who would work with me to advise me on what flowers and arrangements would give the best bang-for-the-buck, and Ashleigh's garden was so helpful with that. I didn't have to worry about a thing, everything was beautiful - and lasted so long! The arrangements were still beautiful a week after the wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Beautiful arrangements, they understood perfectly what we wanted. Delivery on time and flexible. After the wedding they pick up everything and donated the center pieces as we asked, it was beautiful. Huge hearts and great taste.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashleigh's Garden was really a pleasure to work with. They took my ideas and made the flowers more beautiful than I could have envisioned. They were also a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Allison at Ashleigh's Garden was everything you could ask for in a florist and more! She totally "got" my vision and went out of her way to make everything come out the way I wanted it. She lent me two vintage typewriters from her daughter's collection for our welcome table, set up all the old books I brought from work to use as our centerpieces (I'm a librarian), and the bouquets - oh my gosh, the bouquets! They were beyond belief!!

Profile Picture User5004290, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

All I have to say is WOW. Allison's work is beyond stunning. She goes above and beyond for her brides and grooms. My bouquet was the prettiest one I have ever seen. She did our center piece flowers, ceremony isle petals and favors as well. She has a real eye for true elegance. I am really going to miss seeing her work and hearing her humor. I will be sure to drop in their shop bc they have such great gifts and cards and the animals are so impressive. I cannot thank Allison and Karen enough for their lovely work and making our day extra special. I will forever think of you when I see dusty millers. xoxo

Profile Picture Kerry, 8/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Alison does the very best work in our part of the State and everyone knows it!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ashleigh's did a beautiful job on the silk flowers for my niece's wedding.

Profile Picture User4203990, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They are an all green florist, they rescue all kinds of animals, and of course flowers! They are amazing people, I personally dealt with Allison, shes amazing! I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Erica Mae, 6/13/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Ashleigh's garden after I met with the owner, Allison. She was so great! Hilarious and she really got what I wanted. They specialize in "garden" style flowers and I was really very flexible. I knew some colors I wanted, a few specific types and the overall feel and Allison ran with it. The flowers were UNBELIEVABLE. STUNNING! The moment they arrived everyone (including my photographer, wedding coordinator etc) agreed that they were some of the most beautiful flowers they had ever seen. They also helped me to get plants I needed for the centerpieces I was putting together and Allison was great at making suggestions. If you choose Ashleigh's garden looking for romantic, garden style and are willing to let them take artistic freedom you will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews