Ashleigh McDonald Photography Reviews

8 | Richmond, VA

8 Reviews for Ashleigh McDonald Photography

Lauren · Married on 12/21/2019

Absolutely perfect!!

Ashleigh and her team (Angelina and Adam) were an absolute DREAM to work with! Ashleigh is the sweetest. She truly wants the best for the bride and groom, and shows it every step of the way from an initial consultation to an engagement photo session (which not only gave us some gorgeous photos but also allowed us to get more comfortable in front of the camera and working with Ashleigh) to the big day itself! Ashleigh collected all the details of our timeline, family members’ names, and photo combinations in the weeks leading up, and helped us put together a photo timeline to be sure we were able to get everything we wanted! She and her team are easygoing and gently directive, which made for a smooth and relaxed experience. We never felt rushed to get everything done, and had so much fun throughout the whole process! I also loved that Ashleigh makes sure the bride and groom get a few moments alone together to take in all of the joy and excitement of the day, and many sweet little touches to make our engagement season and wedding day that much more special! We LOVE our photos- we're absolutely thrilled with her talent and hard work! Thanks to Ashleigh, Angelina, and Adam for everything!

Sent on 05/09/2020

Hannah · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Photographer

Ashley and her team did an amazing job photographing our wedding day! Ashely communicated with us well and always had great ideas for us. She was always very fun to work with! Ashley was very organized and our wedding photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 05/11/2019

a dream to work with!

We cannot say enough good things about Ashleigh and Angelina. Neither my husband nor I are a fan of taking pictures, but they made everything so easy and comfortable!

We cannot wait to work with them again in the future! Finding pictures to post with the review was difficult, when you want to share all of them :D

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kaci

Kaci Standlick · Married on 10/20/2018

Best wedding photographer!

We absolutely loved working with Ashleigh! Not only are we in love with our photos from our engagement session and wedding, but she is also so passionate, kind and caring. We also loved Angelina too :) we were nervous with it being such a big time in our lives and they both made us feel so comfortable and we knew we could trust her from the very first meeting. Ashleigh is SO talented and I recommend her to all brides out there!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved working with Ashleigh McDonald Photography! We are so in love with our photos from our engagement session and wedding day. We couldn’t have asked for a better team (Ashleigh and Angelina) to capture these special moments. Very professional, organized, friendly, and so easy to work with! We will be definitely be using her for our future photos. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Lynette · Married on 05/26/2018

Ashleigh was the photographer for my son's engagement and wedding. The quality of her photos and the creativity she displayed were better than I've ever seen. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Kayla · Married on 05/26/2018

I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Ashleigh McDonald photography. My husband Chris and I had a very short engagement (just over 3 months) and neglected to book our photographer until just under 3 months from our wedding date. By some miracle Ashleigh was available and from the moment she said yes to shooting our wedding she was all in. I could tell from the start that she had her entire heart in this profession. From the questionnaire she sent me (to find out specific details) to our personal conversations about the wedding and what our vision was for the pictures, every step she took in the process made both myself and Chris feel more and more comfortable concerning the big day.
    Chris and I both tend to be shy around cameras and were nervous about that specific part of the wedding day. Thankfully we had the opportunity to do a (somewhat last minute) engagement session with Ashleigh and her team. We surprised ourselves by having an amazing time during the shoot and she surprised us by how good she made us look when we got the engagement photos back. She said we were naturals, but we believe she is a miracle worker! By the time our big day roled around we were completely at ease and were able to enjoy every minute knowing everything was being expertly captured!
    Ashleigh doesn't just take pictures, she captures special memories and preserve them to be revisited time after time for years to come. I am so thankful to have had her as my photographer and am excited to watch her at work again as she is capturing my sister's wedding this coming year.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Deuntay

Deuntay Diggs · Married on 07/07/2017

Wedding Photography Review

I highly recommend Ashleigh McDonald! Ashleigh and her sister Angelina make an awesome team. They were professional and made our special day extraordinary. From the first moment of meeting Ashleigh she was warm and welcoming. She is easy to work with, dependable, and punctual. She thoroughly explains the packages that she offers, and made herself available for questions at anytime leading up to and after the wedding day.

Sent on 04/03/2019