Ashleigh Magnus Photography Reviews

5 | Laguna Hills, CA

5 Reviews for Ashleigh Magnus Photography

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2018

My soon-to-be-husband and I booked our engagement pictures with Ashleigh and we couldn't be happier with the outcome! Each moment she captured perfectly showed the love we have for each other. She knew exactly how to pose us and encourage us on what facial expressions to use-which was perfect for us, as we are both new to getting our pictures taken professionally. She is also accommodating with schedules and reasonable with pricing. We loved our experience with her so much that we are looking forward to her taking our wedding day pictures as well!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jake A. · Married on 03/04/2018

Ashleigh is the BEST photographer out there! From engagement sessions to wedding day pictures, she is the go to girl. I loved working with her and I will recommend her to all of my friends and family. I am more than satisfied with the engagement and wedding pictures I ya e received from her.

Sent on 03/27/2018
  • Cirsten

Cirsten · Married on 09/09/2017

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!!
    I can’t say enough about my experience with Ashleigh Magnus Photography!! The professionalism, attention to detail, fun atmosphere and level of comfort she created for my big day is second to none!!
    Not only was Ashleigh completely professional with me but I LOVED how professional she was with my vendors! She was able to connect with them as well. She was able to make everyone work in unison not only making my big day run smoother, but making the pictures come out just that much better! She took my nerves on my big day and settled them almost instantly!
    I am not used to being put in front of a camera and pose so I was nervous that I wouldn’t look natural in the pictures. That was not the case AT ALL with Ashleigh capturing everything! She made doing all this so much fun, natural and not to mention memorable!! She was also able to do the impossible by wrangling my huge and rowdy family together & get breathtaking shots!! I couldn’t believe how much fun I was having! She has exquisite attention to detail making sure she gets that perfect shot. Not to mention to was completely open to any questions I had or poses I wanted to try. During my session she would show me shots here & there just getting me even more excited for how beautiful they were coming out!
    I couldn’t have dreamed for a better photographer & have definitely found my special occasion photographer for life! I know exactly who I’m calling in the future!
    Thank you Ashleigh for everything!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Taylor · Married on 08/23/2015

Working with Ashleigh was incredible. We came to her with the idea of a wedding shoot for our anniversary. I’ve never met a photographer this confident, but in the best way! You felt safe and comfortable by the way she gave directions for each shot. She knew exactly what kinds of shots she wanted after discussing our interests and it just flowed from the minute we started to our goodbyes. I loved her work and how fun she was during the entire experience. She’s a sweetheart and extremely talented at her profession!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 06/27/2020

Ashleigh takes amazing photos. The quality and the time frame she gets them back to you is awesome. Always want to use ashleigh for photos!

Sent on 01/10/2018