50 Reviews for Ashlee Hamon Photography

High-Res Images (9)
Albums (4)
Liability Insurance (3)
Prints (1)

Ashlee is a phenomenal photographer and artist My husband and I were new to professional photo shoots, and she did a great job coaching the types of smiles, facial expressions, posture and poses to produce unique shots. Ashlee and her 2nd shooter did a great job catching great lighting, candid photos, and really good dancing pictures! Much attention to detail and components of a perfect photo. I would recommend her for any type of wedding, engagement shoot, or special gathering.

Profile Picture Donna, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was absolutely blown away by Ashlee's incredible skill as a photographer, expertise as a savvy wedding professional and business woman, and her kindness and support amidst the stress of wedding planning. Ashlee has a truly unique eye and her work achieves an amazing balance of being both classic and fresh. Not only do I lovingly look at our pictures on a daily basis, but EVERYONE (friends, family, vendors -- my musicians and caterers even emailed me to tell me how beautiful our pictures were) has been mesmerized by our wedding album, which is a fabulous combination of candids and stunning portraits that perfectly captured my family's personality. A friend of mine said it best when she remarked "Wow, what wedding magazine is that from?!" when she spied one of our pictures. "Worth every penny" is an understatement.

Above and beyond the amazing end product, Ashlee knows everyone worth knowing in the local wedding scene and was a lifesaver when I was at my wit's end to find a makeup artist on short notice. I felt like she had my back throughout my wedding planning process (and literally, on my wedding day, when she helped bustle my dress), and when you're frazzled from your wedding there is literally nothing better than having someone on your side who legitimately cares about the success of your big day. Thank you, Ashlee!!!

Profile Picture Erica, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Omg!!! I don’t know where to begin. Ashlee MADE our wedding day perfect! She was an absolute doll to work with she was full of energy and positivity she made me feel beautiful! The best decision we made was to do a first look and I’m so glad we did cause it allowed for us to get so many pictures done so we could enjoy our day rather then feel like we were on a schedule. I was in total shock when I saw my pictures I almost feel out of my chair they are gorgeous all of them every single one!!! She did an amazing job I can’t put into words how grateful I am. Please everyone hire her you won’t be disappointed she is A+ top notch when it comes to photography

Profile Picture Taren , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Book. Her. Now. Of all the decisions I made when planning my wedding choosing Ashlee Hamon was the best. Her positive energy on our wedding day was so genuine! You can tell that Ashlee loves what she does, from the moment you meet her. She’s full of creative ideas, but is also flexible and open to ideas you may have for photos and shoots. My house is now full of the most gorgeous photos that perfectly captured the moment and feeling of our big day. I will forever be thankful to Ashlee for all the energy and effort she put into ensuring that these photos are a reflection of the love and happiness my husband and I share.

Profile Picture Allyson, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files

Ashlee was amazing throughout the entire wedding process! She did our engagement photos, as well as wedding photos, and we are extremely happy with all of the memories captured! Ashlee was professional and quick to respond, which was much appreciate. Highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Profile Picture Alex, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

BEST EVER. Stop reading these reviews and book Ashlee Hamon right this second. Okay, so first off, she is crazy charismatic. She will feel like your best friend and be super excited for your big day. She will be super responsive and answer all of your questions, no matter how ridiculous they may seem. She will come up with really lovely, enchanting, creative angles and techniques that truly capture the beauty of your relationship. I was so impressed with her thoroughness. Before your wedding, she'll ask you a million questions about the wedding parties, relationships, shots you want, etc. Don't think for a second that this is overkill -- she just wants you to get everything you want! And also, because she asked all these questions about shots I wanted and times, etc., she basically formatted my wedding day timeline. So thanks for that added bonus, Ashlee! If your wedding is large and you need a second shooter, she will choose an awesome one - someone who knows what they're doing and can come up with creative ideas and who will run around you with a sparkler while you pose for four minutes to get a good shot :) Everyone is jealous of our gorgeous pictures. Ashlee is truly a diamond in the rough!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

If you're like me, one of the first things I wanted to do after my daughter's wedding was look at the pictures. You know the age old adage a pictures tells a thousand words but let me tell you if you use Ashlee Hamon as your photographer the photos will do so much more. The proverb needs to be rewritten. Her pictures will move you to tears or to laughter as they transport you to the place and time of their taking.

Her creativity in setting up the posed pictures are second to none. Many of Ashlee's framed photos adorn our walls and mantle and bookshelves but they are more than mere pictures;  they are pieces of art. The candid shots were just as amazing as she captured the expressions in the essence of the moment that will rekindle sweet memories for years to come. I also loved the candid shots because you get to see a lot of what you missed at the wedding!

I could not offer a higher recommendation. Not only are Ashlee's artistry and skills with lighting techniques astounding, she is kind-hearted and high octane. It was such a joy having Ashlee and her assistant at our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding.

Profile Picture Jo Ann, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband is a photographer/videographer, so I knew the quest to find someone to photograph our wedding was going to be intense. He found Ashlee and fell in love with her style of photography online. When we went to meet her, I fell in love with her too! I immediately felt at ease with her. She is so professional, yet laid back and easy to work with! Not only was she helpful with planning the photography timeline, she gave me some great recommendations for other vendors and some inside tips on the big day.

She completely nailed the photos from our wedding. She captured the venue and our style better than I could have imagined!

In addition to capturing our wedding, we invited Ashlee with us to Iceland to photograph a portion of our honeymoon. Some people might find that weird, but I think it was the best decision we've ever made! She captured some great candids of us during one of the happiest times of our lives. The photos are incredible, and the only problem with having her around is that now we have TOO MANY photos to choose from to print!! She is truly a joy to work and travel with. I highly recommend hiring her for travel photography.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We absolutely love our wedding photos that Ashlee captured for us! We are truly able to relive the most wonderful day of our lives by looking at our photos. Ashlee captured so many wonderful details and moments throughout our day. Both our wedding reception and ceremony were indoors. So, I was concerned about the quality of lighting inside the venue, but Ashlee is a master with indoor lighting AND outdoor lighting. Everyone that has seen our photos has commented on how beautiful they are. The quality of the shots and richness of color is exceptional. Not only is Ashlee an amazing photographer, she is also an absolute joy to work with. I felt like my best friend was taking our photos. She has an incredible energy and warmth that makes the entire process a blast.
I also could not believe how fast we received our entire photo gallery. We could not have asked for a better experience with our photographer. If you want amazing photos and an amazing experience, hire Ashlee Hamon. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/9/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

When I was in search for a photographer, a few people had recommended her so I went online & read some reviews. I literally started crying reading one of them because it was SO nice, & after that, I knew I wanted to meet her. My (now) husband & I met with her and immediately fell in love with her. After we left, he said to me "we have to hire her"... because not only were her photos incredible, but her friendly & warm personality completely sold us. My husband is somewhat on the shy side & the thought of taking a bunch of "posed" photos was not really something he looked forward to, but he said he felt so comfortable around Ashlee from the minute we met her that he knew she was "the one" (HA). From then on, she was in contact to set up our engagement photo date, vision & location. When that day came, we had a blast! I never thought taking photos could be so fun & she totally confirmed that our initial instinct was indeed correct. Ashlee uploaded some sneak peaks literally as we were in the middle of our session, which was so exciting for us to see! A few short days later, a ton of photos were posted & not only were we overly impressed by the quick timing, but the photos were so gorgeous! She captured us so perfectly & got every shot I ever envisioned. Our wedding day was all I ever dreamed of & I truly accredit so much to Ashlee, for not only capturing the the most incredible photos that allowed us to relive our special day, but for being the easiest, kindest, most fun person to work with. I completely trusted her vision & knew the finished product would blow me away...and they did. Ashlee fit right in with our fun bunch & was such a joy to be around. She made us laugh as she taught the entire wedding party how to pose like models & out on the dance floor as she was in the center of all the action. She also got our photos to us so fast, I swear she has special magic powers!! You couldn't find a better photographer. She is simply the best of the best!

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

I've just finished looking through my gallery from our portrait session and I am crying tears of absolute joy at how beautiful everything is. Ashlee is so much fun to work with and the images she captured of my husband and I take my breath away. She made us feel so comfortable while we were shooting and I couldn't be more excited about the priceless portraits she created for us.

Profile Picture esther, 7/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashlee was a dream to work with. Posing for pictures does not come very naturally to my husband and I, but Ashlee made us feel comfortable, easily maneuvered us and captured a lot of our quirkiness. We can't say enough good things about her or our experience. Great photographers can be hard to come by and I was nervous about finding someone who wasn't my (3100 miles away) hometown photographer, but I am telling you, right now, not to hesitate in booking with Ashlee. When we are ready for more photo sessions, she will be the first person we call!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/27/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Ashlee and her assistant, Justin, were so great! Because we had a destination wedding, we only met a few hours before the wedding, but they did so well with making everyone comfortable and making it fun! She's very organized and responded to all our emails quickly and even helped with finding a MUA for the day. She was great at asking what specific shots we wanted and our pictures turned out beautiful. Professional and punctual and great at keeping this bride on track/schedule. Couldn't do that on my own. Haha. Very happy with our choice!

Profile Picture Karla, 5/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashlee Hamon is hands down the BEST and most personable photographer I have had the pleasure of working with. While planning our wedding , it was important to us to find a photographer that could capture that something special. We wanted to be able to look back though our pictures and be able to feel the day all over again.

When searching for a photographer, Ashlee's portfolio stood out to us in that her work captured a lot of emotion and you could really get a feel for the individual personality of her clients. I booked her instantly and the experience just got better from there.

Planning a Florida wedding while living in Hawaii one would think could be challenging, but Ashlee made it totally manageable by scheduling Skype chats and by her responsiveness to our emails. She handled all of the photographer details on her end and was able to recommend excellent vendors for us during our planning. (a shout out to FloristFire! our amazing Florist!!)

Thank you so much Ashlee Hamon for being our photographer on the most important day of our lives. Our pictures came out AMAZING!

I highly recommend Ashlee Hamon and her services to anyone looking to capture the important details, emotion, and that special spark of personality in your day. Ashlee is it.

-Matt & Lauren Tassos

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Ashlee is an absolute gem! I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative, extremely talented professional photographer. She was a pleasure to work with and our photos are amazing...couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Delisa, 4/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Ashlee was an amazing photographer. She took the time to get to know Emily and I and was very responsive to our needs and requests. She blended seamlessly into our ceremony and reception and was able to get some stunning candid shots of us, and our guests, on the big day. I highly recommend this very, very talented lady!

Profile Picture Christopher, 2/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

There are not enough words to describe how amazing working with Ashlee is. From the moment we first met her in her bungalow, we knew she would be the one to capture our big day. Ashlee has such a sense of style to her and it shows in her work, and truly sets her apart from the other options out there. The ideas she has for her shoots are truly unique and she makes you feel like you are her only clients. Our engagement shoot went great (even in the rainy streets of Ybor City), and our wedding day ran so smoothly due to Ashlee's professionalism and patience. If you need some persuasion, all you have to do it look at her portfolio and meet her and you will be sold. Ashlee was available to talk to at anytime via email, call, or text and she is super responsive on all platforms. If you are looking for someone to give your wedding that extra special touch, look no further than Ashlee. She has made an impression on our lives, and we personally can not thank her enough for her hard work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture Drew, 1/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Sighhhh...I honestly don't even know where to begin?!?! Do you have any idea how important it is to feel comfortable around whoever is photographing you for WHATEVER special event you have going on?? Because I didn't! I just knew that our wedding photos were something that would ultimately be very important and I wanted to look back on the memories of our special day and smile and feel warm fuzzies...and remember everything beautiful (instead of criticizing each and every photo...we're our own worst critics right?)
From my first meeting with Ashlee I KNEW I wanted to work with her...she is simply put, THE person who walks into the room and immediately puts you at ease...enough said. Then I looked at her portfolio and got even more excited. Then we booked her and had our engagement shoot and I got REALLY excited!! I mean...how the heck she captured so many AWESOME and natural looking pics of my (now) hubby and I when neither one of us had had a photo shoot before, had no clue what to do and felt super nervous and awkward about it, is beyond me! But we LOVED our engagement photos!!
Then came the wedding day! She was like a magical whirlwind who was somehow nowhere and everywhere at the same time! Meaning, it felt like she was part of the bridal party not some intruder I had to pose fakely and smile awkwardly for. She made everyone feel comfortable...she caught really special moments, really funny moments, and created some altogether unbelievable moments!!
I can promise you, hands down, if you are feeling indecisive in any way about such an important decision, all you need to do is MEET Ashlee and all those fears and uncertainties will evaporate! Truly one of the best decisions we made about our wedding day! Love her, mean it! :)

Profile Picture Tiffany, 1/2/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Ashlee captured every special moment on our special day . I tear up every time I flip through the photos. I would recommend her all day long !!

Profile Picture jenna, 11/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I start!?! Ashlee is truly a wonderful person as well as a fantastic photographer. She connected with myself and my husband instantly and helped us put all of our ideas together and make them work. She was so helpful in planning (especially since this was my first wedding to plan!) and her tips were so useful. She was very professional and her communication is amazing! I couldn't have had anyone better by my side. Her photos were absolutely stunning (master of light!) and she was patient with everything including our giant group photos, which I've heard from other people can be frustrating. Everything was flawless and I can't rate her high enough for how great of a job she does. Our photos are the best part of the wedding! I've already had some people tell me they will be using her for their wedding after ours. Check out her Facebook! I enjoy her constantly popping up on my newsfeed just because her photos are a joy to see.

Words cannot express my gratitude and happiness with Ashlee!! THE. BEST.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/31/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashlee Hamon was the first vendor I booked when I started planning in summer of 2014. She set aside time to meet with me one on one and came so prepared. She had wedding albums of all sizes to look through to get a hands on experience and to really see her work. The first time i actually cried during the planning process was when she emailed me the first draft of the wedding day timeline. right when i read 2pm-" Chelsea gets into dress" I lost it. And still haven't gotten past reading that part! LOL. when we did our engagement shoot she was so flexible and fun and it was a little awkward at first but she made us so comfortable and helped us look so natural in our pictures. It was going to rain that day, it was windy and my hair fell flat before we even started, but somehow she got the most perfect pictures of us on Davis Island for more causal pictures and then in down town for the dressy portion. Also she is a pro at getting the best pictures that include your Furkid! I am so excited for the wedding day since I know the photos will come out perfect. Its something I don't have to worry about and it is so relieving to know that Ashlee knows exactly what we want and our style. she is really a pleasure to work with. Im happy i booked her when i did since her prices have gone up since she has just exploded! Her work has been published so many times its soooo impressive. Honestly though for what we are paying its such a steal since we have her all day and she has an assistant AND we a have a second photographer for 5 hours too! You get what you pay for. if you're going to splurge on anything make it the caterer and the photographer... thats the only thing you'll have to remember the best day of your life!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about Ashlee. As a destination bride, picking vendors without meeting them first can be daunting. The process of picking a photographer was especially important, as my fiancee and I wanted to make photography a top priority, and ensure we had beautiful pictures to remember the day. Ashlee was amazing. I adore her personally, and feel that she excels professionally over all of the other photographers we looked to use. She is warm, fun and easy to work with. She promptly answered all emails, even when I was asking her about things other than photography, such as vendor recommendations. She even skyped with us so we could do a face-to-face meeting. On our wedding day she and her awesome assistant, Justin, showed up on time, ready to go. They made the whole process easy and smooth, plus they both kept us laughing. We have already gotten our sneak peak pictures back and have received constant compliments about how amazing the pictures look. We cannot wait to get back our full gallery. Of anything you do for your wedding day, choose Ashlee- you won't regret it :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Ashlee was a dream come true!!! I am a wedding, newborn and family photographer myself and when I decided to do a small elopement ceremony with about 25 guests, with only 5 weeks to plan, I panicked about who to choose to photograph it and then I reached out to Ashlee and she went above and beyond my expectations. I had complete trust in her ability which allowed me to sit back and enjoy my wedding day, which was so perfect!! Not to mention I LOVED all my photos that she delivered in 4 weeks in the middle of busy wedding season!! She is a miracle worker and I can't wait to use her again for my maternity photos!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 10/9/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Ashlee was Awesome! Our pictures couldn't have turned out any better! She worked with us to help get all the shots we wanted plus helped with day of scheduling etc.

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/29/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stop what you are doing and book NOW!! Ashlee is not only an amazing artist, but an amazing person. We had a destination wedding, so I did not meet her until the day of. She was always available prior, to make sure all of the details were in place. I sent her picture ideas of what I envisioned and she blew them all out of the water. Her assistant was also PHENOMENAL. My husband is not one for pictures and she made everything seamless and easy. All of our guests commented how they never saw our photographer; which is a huge compliment because she was behind the scenes catching every moment of our day. After looking at the ceremony pictures, I truly believe she must have been running circles around the venue. She is truly a sweetheart, even consoled me as I put on a special piece of jewelry from my aunt that had passed away. She was never pushy or too much and eased us into every transition of the day. She made models out of my husband, myself and our family. She knows how to get the shot and quickly teach you how to take the most beautiful pictures. Her work is breathtaking, really, really, breathtaking. I can't thank her enough. I'm obsessed with our pictures, I confess.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/26/15, 2 Reviews