126 Reviews for Asheville Marriages

Catholic (1)
Baptist (1)
Earth-Based (1)
126 Asheville Marriages Reviews

Philip went above and beyond for me and my husband to make sure are ceremony was just what we wanted! He was so easy to work with and so kind!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I don’t believe our experience with Asheville Marriages could have been any more perfect! From our initial phone call with Philip, I knew we had made the right choice. We knew we wanted a secular wedding ceremony, but wanted it to be special/beautiful/personal, and that was exactly what we got. I loved the customization options and getting to give input on crafting the ceremony to our desires. Philip was top notch in everything from listening to our changes, making the changes, and being supportive during the rehearsal and ceremony. Choosing Asheville Marriages was worth every penny, if you hire them, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Bryan, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Philip and the entire team were amazing. Every interaction was very professional and timely. Philip helped us put together an amazing ceremony and he did a great job performing the service. You will not go wrong with Asheville Marriages if you chose to hire them even though I hope to never use their services ever again!

Profile Picture Robbie, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing company. The planning and organization kept us in the know and feeling confident in choosing Asheville Marriages to conduct our wedding. Philip was so kind and funny and kept the ceremony exactly like we wanted. A little spiritual, a little religious, a lot heart felt. The template he gave us helped to personally be able to craft our ceremony and write our own vows without stressing or feeling overwhelmed! We had a ceremony with only 14 people attendees and they all commented how special the day was! Thanks Asheville Marriages!

Profile Picture SHannon, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a great experience from the initial conversation to the actual ceremony and everything in between. The folks at Asheville Marriages took the time to get to know us, and incorporate our point of view and suggestions into the ceremony. We're from Florida and were happy that our officiant took time to connect with us during a quick trip to Asheville a few months before our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend Phillip, Keith and the team.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the first phone call – I knew Asheville Marriages was the right choice for us. Phil really took the time to listen to what my husband and I wanted on our wedding day and what we valued in our relationship. He paired us with Vaughn. Throughout the entire process they were attentive and detailed. Vaughn wrote our ceremony and it was so personalized. Our experience with Asheville Marriages exceeded any expectations we and our guest may have had. I have never seen so many people in tears at a wedding! It was truly beautiful.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved our officiant Vaughn and the ceremony Philip wrote for us. Our guests raved over the ceremony and loved the bits of humor added. Asheville Marriages is incredibly flexible and will deliver exactly what you ask for.

Profile Picture Lana , 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Agnostic

Barrett and Philip with Asheville Marriages were amazing. They were able to give us the perfect ceremony. We received so many compliments on the content and delivery! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our officiant was Philip. He was so easy going, very professional, and gave great advice along the way. He was responsive during our ceremony drafts. Our guests loved our ceremony with our personal touch that tailored to us with the bits of humor added. Highly recommend, Asheville Marriages!

Profile Picture Angel, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Asheville Marriage was absolutely fantastic! My wife and I had a great experience with our wedding officiant Keith and Philip. They were very helpful in guiding us and making sure that the ceremony was prepared the way we wanted. They were very responsive to the questions we had and answered all the questions that we had. What I really like about them was that they are always enthusiastic and excited for our wedding. They were always cheering us on and always shared helpful information to help with our marriage preparation. I could not have asked for a better wedding officiant. Keith was very awesome! He was very energetic and you can sense that he loves doing his job! He definitely helped me not to get too nervous and guided me through the whole process. My wife and I could not have asked for a better ceremony. We loved every moment of it ( although nervous as all get out) and we will definitely cherish this moment forever. Ryan and Kelsey King 9/29/2017

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Super quick response and they were able to get us an excellent officiant in a very short amount of time!

Profile Picture Jael, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very flexible and easy to work with; highly recommended

Profile Picture Alex, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We recently used Asheville Marriages for our September wedding and could not have been happier! The ceremony was so personal and tailored to us. Our officiant was Keith and his delivery was so warm. Working with him and the whole company was so easy, it put us at ease as we approached our big day! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. We highly recommend going with Asheville Marriages for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Asheville marriages was the best company to work with! They are all so friendly, and made the process so simple. Our officiant was Jen and from the first time we spoke with her on the phone, to the day of the wedding she was such a pleasure to work with. Her warm heart radiated through every person at our ceremony and you could feel the love she had for her job. She really put on a beautiful ceremony and if I could do it all over again I would choose Asheville marriages every time. It was the best day of my life, and I have them to thank! We will always look back on that day and smile. Thanks Jen!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Philip was amazing! He was so easy going, very professional, and gave great advice along the way. All of our guests loved our ceremony and they all commented on how much they loved Philip. Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect! If I could leave 10 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Asheville Marriages is awesome! My husband and I participated in the Marriage Enrichment Program with Phil and had Barrett officiate our ceremony and both of these gentlemen are nothing short of wonderful. The Marriage Enrichment Program was a great way for us to focus on our relationship and our goals for the future (relationship, family, personally) in the midst of crazy wedding planning. We got paired with Barrett as our officiant and it was a great match! He brought great energy and joy to our ceremony. Guests from all walks of life commented on how unique and personal the ceremony was! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic

We recently had Philip officiate our wedding at Sawyer Family Farmstead and it could not have been more perfect. Everything Philip said rang true for us and many of our guests commented that the ceremony was one of the best they had ever heard. We had a tough time finding the right person to officiate at first because we are both not religious but deeply value marriage and a lifelong commitment to on another, and Philip was able to perfectly capture this in our ceremony. He was extremely easy to communicate with, very professional but also personal, and made everything very organized and straightforward for us. He was very flexible and was willing to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted, but his vast experience also came in very handy, as he provided a ton of great suggestions and sample templates for us. He suggested the "love letter and wine box ceremony" which was incredibly special and something we will always remember. Overall I could not have asked for a more meaningful, personal, down to earth, and stress-free ceremony, I highly recommend Asheville Marriages to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

One of my best wedding decisions! We were planning a destination wedding to Asheville and we got so lucky with finding Phil at Asheville Marriages. We never met face-to-face before the rehearsal, but Phil made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. I was never concerned or worried about how things would go. He guided us through the process with ease. Our family and friends commented on how great the ceremony went, specifically on the officiant's ceremony design. We would 100% recommend Asheville Marriages!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Vaughn Talbert of Asheville Marriages was an outstanding minister for our wedding. He developed a customized and unique ceremony script that captured the personalities of both my bride and me. The pre-marital "counseling" program was excellent! It pushed my then-fiance and I to really explore and communicate about those critical topics that can become obstacles later in life. I recommend anyone getting married in the Greater-Asheville, NC area to use Asheville Marriages! And ask for Vaughn!

Profile Picture John, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Asheville Marriages were phenomenal from the first conversation. They listened to exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be and exceeded expectations on our wedding day! We knew we were in good hands from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Allyson, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Jewish, Non-religious, Licensed

Philip served as the officiant for our wedding, and we couldn't be more thrilled with the results! He was so professional prior to the wedding, and made us very comfortable with what he was planning while giving us a lot of options and suggestions. We had a fairly nontraditional wedding, and he gave us exactly what we were envisioning. We're still getting compliments about the ceremony he delivered.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Asheville Marriages, especially Philip, was wonderful from start to finish. Super easy to work with; very accommodating to what suites you and your spouse! Our ceremony was everything we hoped and more! I would definitely recommend Asheville Marriages!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You should absolutely use Asheville Marriages. Philip Lingle was our officiant and he was AMAZING. We had such a positive experience with Philip from start to finish. I would also recommend the "counseling" package as you move through this process with Philip. It is an 8 week course that leads you through lots of questions and exercises that you might not have thought to discuss or even talk about with your soon to be spouse. We loved ending every weekend going through the exercises and found SO much benefit in this program. 100% recommend.

Our ceremony was gorgeous, and we had so many of our guests who continue to tell us how much they enjoyed it. Everyone was in tears and it encapsulated our personality and love. Bravo, Philip!! Thank you for everything!

Kate & Shawn

Profile Picture Kate, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Phillip truly is an amazing officiant and performed a wonderful ceremony for us. We first met Phillip about a year before our wedding and throughout that time we were in constant contact with him. We went through his marriage enrichment program which we highly recommend. It not only provided us with guidance for a successful marriage but we also learned a lot about each other that we didn’t know before. This also gave Phillip the opportunity to learn more about us as a couple and he provided us great feedback along with answering many questions we had throughout the program.

Since we were doing a destination wedding, Phillip was always able to meet with us when we were in Asheville to discuss the ceremony and answer any questions we had. He also gave a ton of information about wedding related activities such as how to get a marriage license in Asheville and also what to do to get your name changed. These were hugely beneficial as both of these tasks are very important but can be overwhelming.

For the ceremony, Phillip provided us with several options and recommendations as far as what to put in the ceremony. Once we were all in agreement he then drafted the ceremony and gave it to us several weeks before our wedding day. It was great how personal it was to us and how well thought out it was.

On the day of our wedding, Phillip did a wonderful job. Everything was on point and he did a lot of little things which we truly appreciated such as moving out of the way for our vows and first kiss as a married couple so the photos would just capture us. It is these little details which really elevated our wedding day. We had several guests tell us after our ceremony that he did a wonderful job.

It was truly a pleasure to work with Phillip and have him be a part of our wedding. We highly recommend him and at the end of the day have considered him a friend throughout this process.

Profile Picture Jon, 5/20/17, 1 Review