133 Reviews for Asheville Marriages

Catholic (1)
Baptist (1)
Earth-Based (1)
133 Asheville Marriages Reviews

I can't even begin to describe how happy we were with Philip. Philip was willing to work with us to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted; he was funny, serious, charming and professional. We couldn't ask for more except to get married again & again!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Asheville Marriages was amazing! Highly recommend using them for your ceremony! Philip Lingle was super positive throughout the entire process. We were able to pick and choose things in our ceremony . He customized it to exactly what we wanted( short and sweet). Had instructions on writing our own vows and marriage license. We had numerous compliments on how wonderful the officiant and the ceremony were. Also very affordable for wedding and rehearsal!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination

Asheville Marriages was so great to work with!! I would recommend them to everyone! Jenn, our officiant was amazing!! We had so many guests compliment her ceremony. Jenn was so easy to work with and really helped to make me and my husband feel so comfortable and confident on the big day!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Asheville marriages was always so quick to respond and Vaughn did a great job with our ceremony! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Choosing Asheville Marriages for our wedding ceremony was the best decision we could have made. Philip was so helpful and supportive during the planning process, during the rehearsal, and on the day of the wedding. Our ceremony was beautiful and personal, sometimes it was serious and heartfelt while other times it was lighthearted and funny. Most of our guests were crying happy tears and we received so many compliments! Thank you so much for helping make our day so special!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

Michael DeSerio officiated our wedding and he was wonderful! Michael was professional and flexible with our outdoor wedding ceremony, everyone could hear him clearly and he spoke slowly for us to repeat after (we are not good public speakers so this helped a lot). I would absolutely recommend him!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Philip with Asheville marriages was amazing. He was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant; he fully customized our ceremony to how we imagined and even added some light-hearted humor (which we loved). Philip made us feel super comfortable, like we have known him for years. We continue getting compliments from our guests on how nice and personable Philip was. We highly recommend Philip and Asheville Marriages, you will definitely not regret going with them!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Vow Renewal, No Denomination

Philip went above and beyond for me and my husband to make sure are ceremony was just what we wanted! He was so easy to work with and so kind!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I don’t believe our experience with Asheville Marriages could have been any more perfect! From our initial phone call with Philip, I knew we had made the right choice. We knew we wanted a secular wedding ceremony, but wanted it to be special/beautiful/personal, and that was exactly what we got. I loved the customization options and getting to give input on crafting the ceremony to our desires. Philip was top notch in everything from listening to our changes, making the changes, and being supportive during the rehearsal and ceremony. Choosing Asheville Marriages was worth every penny, if you hire them, you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Bryan, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Philip and the entire team were amazing. Every interaction was very professional and timely. Philip helped us put together an amazing ceremony and he did a great job performing the service. You will not go wrong with Asheville Marriages if you chose to hire them even though I hope to never use their services ever again!

Profile Picture Robbie, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing company. The planning and organization kept us in the know and feeling confident in choosing Asheville Marriages to conduct our wedding. Philip was so kind and funny and kept the ceremony exactly like we wanted. A little spiritual, a little religious, a lot heart felt. The template he gave us helped to personally be able to craft our ceremony and write our own vows without stressing or feeling overwhelmed! We had a ceremony with only 14 people attendees and they all commented how special the day was! Thanks Asheville Marriages!

Profile Picture SHannon, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a great experience from the initial conversation to the actual ceremony and everything in between. The folks at Asheville Marriages took the time to get to know us, and incorporate our point of view and suggestions into the ceremony. We're from Florida and were happy that our officiant took time to connect with us during a quick trip to Asheville a few months before our wedding. My husband and I highly recommend Phillip, Keith and the team.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the first phone call – I knew Asheville Marriages was the right choice for us. Phil really took the time to listen to what my husband and I wanted on our wedding day and what we valued in our relationship. He paired us with Vaughn. Throughout the entire process they were attentive and detailed. Vaughn wrote our ceremony and it was so personalized. Our experience with Asheville Marriages exceeded any expectations we and our guest may have had. I have never seen so many people in tears at a wedding! It was truly beautiful.

Profile Picture Sara, 10/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We loved our officiant Vaughn and the ceremony Philip wrote for us. Our guests raved over the ceremony and loved the bits of humor added. Asheville Marriages is incredibly flexible and will deliver exactly what you ask for.

Profile Picture Lana , 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Agnostic

Barrett and Philip with Asheville Marriages were amazing. They were able to give us the perfect ceremony. We received so many compliments on the content and delivery! Thank you for helping make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our officiant was Philip. He was so easy going, very professional, and gave great advice along the way. He was responsive during our ceremony drafts. Our guests loved our ceremony with our personal touch that tailored to us with the bits of humor added. Highly recommend, Asheville Marriages!

Profile Picture Angel, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Asheville Marriage was absolutely fantastic! My wife and I had a great experience with our wedding officiant Keith and Philip. They were very helpful in guiding us and making sure that the ceremony was prepared the way we wanted. They were very responsive to the questions we had and answered all the questions that we had. What I really like about them was that they are always enthusiastic and excited for our wedding. They were always cheering us on and always shared helpful information to help with our marriage preparation. I could not have asked for a better wedding officiant. Keith was very awesome! He was very energetic and you can sense that he loves doing his job! He definitely helped me not to get too nervous and guided me through the whole process. My wife and I could not have asked for a better ceremony. We loved every moment of it ( although nervous as all get out) and we will definitely cherish this moment forever. Ryan and Kelsey King 9/29/2017

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Super quick response and they were able to get us an excellent officiant in a very short amount of time!

Profile Picture Jael, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very flexible and easy to work with; highly recommended

Profile Picture Alex, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

We recently used Asheville Marriages for our September wedding and could not have been happier! The ceremony was so personal and tailored to us. Our officiant was Keith and his delivery was so warm. Working with him and the whole company was so easy, it put us at ease as we approached our big day! We received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was. We highly recommend going with Asheville Marriages for your ceremony!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Asheville marriages was the best company to work with! They are all so friendly, and made the process so simple. Our officiant was Jen and from the first time we spoke with her on the phone, to the day of the wedding she was such a pleasure to work with. Her warm heart radiated through every person at our ceremony and you could feel the love she had for her job. She really put on a beautiful ceremony and if I could do it all over again I would choose Asheville marriages every time. It was the best day of my life, and I have them to thank! We will always look back on that day and smile. Thanks Jen!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Philip was amazing! He was so easy going, very professional, and gave great advice along the way. All of our guests loved our ceremony and they all commented on how much they loved Philip. Thank you so much for making our wedding day perfect! If I could leave 10 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Asheville Marriages is awesome! My husband and I participated in the Marriage Enrichment Program with Phil and had Barrett officiate our ceremony and both of these gentlemen are nothing short of wonderful. The Marriage Enrichment Program was a great way for us to focus on our relationship and our goals for the future (relationship, family, personally) in the midst of crazy wedding planning. We got paired with Barrett as our officiant and it was a great match! He brought great energy and joy to our ceremony. Guests from all walks of life commented on how unique and personal the ceremony was! Definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Siobhan, 9/2/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic

We recently had Philip officiate our wedding at Sawyer Family Farmstead and it could not have been more perfect. Everything Philip said rang true for us and many of our guests commented that the ceremony was one of the best they had ever heard. We had a tough time finding the right person to officiate at first because we are both not religious but deeply value marriage and a lifelong commitment to on another, and Philip was able to perfectly capture this in our ceremony. He was extremely easy to communicate with, very professional but also personal, and made everything very organized and straightforward for us. He was very flexible and was willing to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted, but his vast experience also came in very handy, as he provided a ton of great suggestions and sample templates for us. He suggested the "love letter and wine box ceremony" which was incredibly special and something we will always remember. Overall I could not have asked for a more meaningful, personal, down to earth, and stress-free ceremony, I highly recommend Asheville Marriages to anyone who is looking for a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling