5 Reviews for Asheris event planning and design services

I was very happy with her service and will use her again anytime. All my ideas came to life. Her calmness helped reduce my anxiety. I had to let go and let her deliver and she did :-)

Profile Picture Etonde, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Wonderful planner for my wedding. I made a good choice. Her tips and feedback came in very handy and I appreciated her level of professionalism. Superb service. Thanks Eury!

Profile Picture Naomi, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! As a bride, I went back and forth trying to decide if I really needed a coordinator/planner. I cannot say enough- We could not have done it without Mrs Ndumu. The execution of the day was flawless, She sets the standard in professionalism. She assisted with the most perfect wedding that surpassed all my expectations. I'm so thankful that I found Eury. She is a well spirited person, with an awesome personality fitted for her job. She can manage anything you may throw at her with grace and poise. My wedding was smoothful and she managed the wedding and the party all in one night. when I first contacted Eury, I was in a panic because my vendors were not getting my vision, after speaking with Eury over the phone, I was immediately reassured that this was it! She has such a calm warming personal about her and it just calms your spirit. She is on top of all the details. She is the most knowledgeable wedding
coordinator I know, and she has made many great connections. She is so fun to work with, has great ideas, and will always give you her honest opinion. She is very flexible and approchable. She is very professional as well.
For any brides who are wondering if you need a coordinator/planner, the answer is yes!!!! I wouldn't trade a thing for the time I spent with her and everything she did for me and my family.

Profile Picture Sylvienash, 9/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)