Asher Marie Photography Reviews

Asher Marie Photography 6
Asher Marie Photography 7

Miranda · Married on 09/07/2019

10/10 would recommend!!

April and Blake were amazing!! They took the time to get to know us, and understood completely what we wanted from our photos. I trusted them 100% the day of our wedding and they delivered! Our day went smoothly, was stress free and our photos are beautiful!! Thank you both!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    Asher Marie Photography 8
    Asher Marie Photography 9

Lauren · Married on 02/23/2019

Great experience!

April and Blake were so great throughout the entire wedding process. They are everything that you want in a photographer- kind, responsive, professional, easy to work with, and awesome at what they do! They really know how to make you comfortable which was really important during such a high stress day! They also thought of everything - April even let me wear her winter boots under my dress so that we could get some outdoor shots in the snow. Honestly, they made the wedding so special and we greatly appreciated the time they took to make sure we had a chance to get all of the photos we wanted. I would 100% recommend April and Blake to anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Kristy · Married on 09/18/2015

April and her husband Blake are amazing. They work well together, and produce wonderful pictues. They are very affordable, and really enjoy what they do. It is easy to feel like you are friends after spending 5 minutes with them. They are willing to go above and beyond! They check out all of the photo locations ahead of time. They do great work. They are some of the sweetest people I've met. Blake even helped us pin corsages/bouts on everyone because we were struggling. As I said, they go above and beyond and do thier very best to make your day the best it can be. I also appreciated that before they left they asked if there were any other pictures we were wanting. Basically, I would recommend them to everyone and anyone.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Absolutely loved working with April and Blake for my wedding! We had a couple of vendors who let us down, but Asher Marie Photography did not disappoint! They took the time to really get to know us and capture the exact photos we were looking for. This team is extremely talented and the photos of our special day were amazing. They also did a great job of responding to emails quickly and were always on time. Such a relief as a stressed out bride! I would highly recommend these two :)

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Uher · Married on 06/20/2015

Highly Recommended!

My husband and I first met April and Blake in 2014 while looking for a wedding photographer. We wanted to find someone flexible and willing to capture our “destination” wedding up north. My husband had a specific vision in mind and wanted to take on the task of finding the right photographer(s). We agreed that out of everything included in the wedding planning process (location, food, beverages, music, etc.) that our photographs were the most important to us.

Their creativity is endless as they always have an eye for the perfect location. April asked if we had any ideas for engagement pictures and my husband quickly chimed in with the idea of having our pictures taken in a canoe. April immediately had a place in mind and even with a leaking canoe they still made the pictures look magical!

April and Blake took full advantage of our outdoor wedding and everything the venue had to offer so the small moments were also captured. They were understanding and easy to work with not just on our wedding day but the days leading up to the wedding. Having both April and Blake as photographers truly washed away all my worries as they consistently checked in and reassured me that everything was going perfectly. To this day I can’t imagine a better duo to capture the best day of our lives.

Years down the road no one truly remembers who catered the food or what beverage package you chose. No one can predict the weather when planning months in advance risking rain on your wedding day and a change in location. Music options can be a risk but can always be tailored to the guests. But, the photographs taken tell your story for generations. You have ONE opportunity to capture all of the unforgettable moments of that day. To us, we knew how important choosing the right photographer(s) was and found ourselves so fortunate to have come across April and Blake.

They are a humorous, genuine and down to earth couple. I am forever grateful for taking a risk and allowing my husband to find the best photographers that met our style. April and Blake not only captured our wedding perfectly but they are still capturing the milestones of our family to this day. Anyone who has ever asked me for a photographer recommendation has been led straight to these two individuals. Their work is nothing short of BRILLIANT!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Asher Marie Photography 16
    Asher Marie Photography 17
    Asher Marie Photography 18

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

We loooooved our wedding photographers, Blake and April from Asher Marie Photography. Not only were they easy to work with, attentive, and so nice, but the pictures are exactly what we were hoping for. This adorable couple spent the day with us. April with the girls, Blake with the boys, then both tackling the ceremony and reception. A great addition to the day, they also had a way of being so casual with their cameras that no one got stressed out or nervous to have their pictures taken. Having two people to help capture everything was ideal, and they worked so well together. Our pictures have turned out natural, romantic, soft, and definitely worth showing off. Thank you guys!

Sent on 06/03/2014