Asher & Emily Photography Reviews

Asher & Emily Photography 5
Asher & Emily Photography 6
Asher & Emily Photography 7

Brenda · Married on 09/29/2018

They were awesome to work with. Thank you for helping make my daughters wedding day perfect! So far we have seen a sneak peek and we are very happy with the photos and cannot wait to see the entire collection in a few weeks.

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Asher & Emily Photography 15
    Asher & Emily Photography 16
    Asher & Emily Photography 17

Christine · Married on 07/21/2018

Such a fantastic team! Asher & Emily shot both engagement and wedding photos for my daughters' big day. Friendly, personable and wow - amazing photos! They are also super responsive... By the next day, we had a few pictures to look at, and we can't wait to see the rest! We absolutely LOVE how they utilize social media, and have gotten a few "sneak peeks" at her photos by following them on FB & Instagram. If you don't choose them as your photographer, you're missing out! It was hard to pick just 10 of their incredible photos to share...

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Asher & Emily Photography 25
    Asher & Emily Photography 26
    Asher & Emily Photography 27

Taryn · Married on 03/17/2018

It's impossible to put in to words the gratitude that I have for these 2 beautiful people. They captured the most incredible photos of our wedding on March 17th. There are moments that I honestly have no idea how they captured because I don't remember them being there. It's almost as if they were hiding in the perfect spot at the perfect time. I received tons of photos and I couldn't get enough. I wish there were even more. I had no idea how much of my own wedding I missed but by their ability to capture the most breathtaking moments, I get to relive the day again. Bravo. I hope to use you again some day! XOXO

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Asher & Emily Photography 35
    Asher & Emily Photography 36
    Asher & Emily Photography 37

Jane · Married on 10/29/2016

We <3 Asher and Emily. They are all around great people and great photographers. We used them before they really took off and although they have definantly picked up amazing techniques and skills since our wedding almost 2 years ago we were still very pleased with our photos esspecially with the horrible lighting they had to work with. So pleased with them that we have used them four times since. Keep in mind our wedding was in 2016 so these photos may not look similar to their other more recent galleries. Thank you so much and we will see you again in February if not sooner! :D

Sent on 07/12/2018

Renee · Married on 08/05/2017

1.8
      2.0
      1.0

My cousin, a professional wedding photographer for decades, warned me that this may happen.

The matrix begins:
    1) Asher Lee arrives underdressed
    2) Lacks communication skills
    3) Fails to inform the family where to be and when, thus certain family members are not present for group shots
    4) Sets camera for multiple shots yet he's doing still photography
    5) Treats group family shots as a bother and offends guests. People traveled hundreds of miles for this day.
    6) Does fine with one to three person shots. Actually good when only having to work with one to three people. I.e. - go shoot for JCPenny.
    7) No ability to stage group pictures. Almost all of the family pictures are a disaster due to Ashley failing to take the time to properly stage the guests.
    8) Backgrounds of most of the outside pictures are washed out, and inside pictures have lights glaring in the background. Failure to recognize/understand the importance of lighting.
    9) Bride's dress isn't properly arranged for her shots. Ashley fails to catch it.
    10) Bridesmaids aren't properly staged for their shots. Ashley fails to correct their positioning.
    11) Ashley cops an attitude when staging assistance is finally given.
    12) Guests quietly note his lack of skill.
    10) Ashley infuriates the groom's mother and the bride's mother by stating he will not take a group photo of their families.
    11) Ashley smart mouths the bride's step-mother.
    12) Ashley fails to accommodate the bride's wish for a special photograph. Bride is now upset.
    13) Numerous pictures with blurred edges.

150 amazing guests, 100 manicured acres, fantastic family owned lodge, outstanding views of the Cumberland Plateau, and a photographer who failed to catch the beauty of the day. Save your money, hire your Aunt Mildred and Uncle Alfred.

$2,700 later and not even one hard copy photo album. Gads.

Sent on 11/30/2017