Ashelynn Manor Reviews

93 | Magnolia, TX

93 Reviews for Ashelynn Manor

I just had my beautiful wedding here May 24, 2013. I swear it couldn't have gone better! Our coordinators, especially Jackie took all of my detailed plans and set them to motion perfectly. The timing was excellent and I had the most stress free wedding day a girl could have hoped for. This wedding venue will compliment the southern style romantic bride who loves DYI and personal touches, but also wants some of the major aspects to be taken care of for her. Would do it again if I could! Loved it.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Ashelynn Manor's reply:

We thank you for your kind words. Jackie, is such a wonderful coordinator and such a treasure to us here at, Ashelynn Manor. You just made her day! Our reception/event staff says "thank you" too! We all work together very hard to make sure our Bride's day goes with ease.

Kimberly · Married on 05/04/2013

I could not imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. Jackie was my wedding coordinator and did an absolute wonderful job! The grounds are beautiful, the chapel was the selling point for me, the carriage house is gorgeous, and the main house is breathtaking! I loved the rustic feel of this place. Being here made me feel like being at home.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Dear Kimberly,

We really appreciate your comments. Our goal is for everyone to feel like they are at home here. I am so glad you enjoyed your day here at Ashelynn Manor.

Brooke · Married on 12/22/2012

Oh my goodness! Don't be afraid to book a tour! I was nervous about them being super pricey, but soon figured out after a tour that they were much more reasonable than Ashton Gardens (and more beautiful). The venue totally fit my and my husband's personality. Tessie (the owner) and Kendall (wedding coordinator) are super fun to work with and answer all of your questions during the wedding planning process (and we asked plenty of questions). I highly recommend Ashelynn Manor for your wedding venue! Everything was PERFECT! :)

Sent on 01/09/2013

Chessica · Married on 10/13/2012

My husband and I started looking at Venue’s about 15 months ago. When we pulled up to Ashelynn Manor my husband said that he knew right then that this was the place we were going to get married. About a week later we showed my parents the venue and met with Kendal. We booked that same very day. This place is gorgeous. We had our wedding on a Saturday from 11 am to 2 pm. I was a little concerned that we might not have enough time to do everything. However, we had a wonderful wedding and everything was perfect. The Groomsmen had their own cottage to get ready in and hang out. My Bridal party had the Chapel to get hair and makeup and we also had two rooms upstairs to get dressed and hang out. The coordinator helped the whole entire time to make sure everything went smoothly. The food was great; the Dj did a good job and the staff decorated perfectly with little help from my bridesmaids. Kendall always answered my emails and phone calls. She kept a file with my entire request and any changes. She also gave me several names of different vendors and websites to visit. I would recommend this Venue to anyone looking for a romantic, elegant, country setting.

Sent on 10/19/2012

When we toured the venue they were between 2 weddings and there was a scheduled tour, we were in the area touring a different venue, and we were trated better than at the venue that we had a tour scheduled at for a month. They have tons of vendors to help make everything easy. The groums are absoultley beautiful for taking your pictures.

Sent on 02/24/2015

heather · Married on 09/29/2012

Perfect venue for an elegant country wedding.

Sent on 10/21/2012

All of the people that worked at Ashelynn Manor could not have been nicer! They have obviously done many successful weddings, and made my wedding so beautiful! My wedding coordinator there kept everything on track and was there to answer any questions that I had. The weather was terrible the day before my wedding and my rehearsal got cancelled. Ashelynn Manor did everything in their power to accommodate us on my wedding day and made me feel better about missing rehearsal. They were great with all of my vendors, and were very helpful with set up and take down. All of my guests LOVED the atmosphere and location.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Shelly · Married on 02/26/2012

Ashelynn Manor is an amazing place to have a wedding. My daughter could not have been happier. The staff from Tessie to the DJ are very professional and kind. They really know how to make a wedding special in every way down to the smallest detail.

Sent on 02/27/2012

Regina · Married on 02/26/2012

My husband and I were supposed to get married in 2010, but he had some major health issues. We had set a date for October 2010, but my (now) husband was in and out of the hospital for about 8 months. The hardest part of everything was calling all of the vendors and telling them we had to postpone. The staff was so kind and understanding. They knew how important it was for my husband to be able to walk down the aisle. Most vendors would just wait until we called to set another date. Ashlynn Manor would call and check on us to see how we were doing. ( We had already paid for everything so we knew it was genuine). It was so sweet how they would call us and check on us. When we were finally able to reschedule, I was so excited. I called and they had the perfect date for me available. They were so great making sure all of the details I had picked out before were the same. On the day of my wedding they made me feel so special. Tessie ended up being my wedding coordinator for the day. She made sure everything was perfect. I had a few things go wrong(they always do) and she made sure it was handled before I even knew it was a problem. I really felt like the staff and everyone became our friends. I really had the best day of my life! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Susan · Married on 02/03/2012

Beautiful venue! Everything I could have hoped for! Its set out in the country and their white chapel is stunning! Its the perfect mix if you want a rustic and classy wedding. I loved that they had packages at fairly reasonable costs and that they included pretty much everything: the cake, officers, food, a great dj. Amy from Ashelynn manor helped me on my wedding day with anything I needed. I didn't even have to ask. We didn't really have time to eat, so they packed plates for my husband and I and put them in the limo for us. She was very well organized- I don't think it could have been any more perfect!

Sent on 03/13/2012

I LOVE ASHELYNN MANOR! We had such a great experience with them. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the wedding coordinators are so wonderful. They are very helpful and you don't have to worry about anything. They do a great job making sure everything happens exactly how you want it to go!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Dear Stacy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad we are still on your mind! That means so much to us.

Kimberley · Married on 11/18/2011

My fairytale came true at Ashelynn Manor!!! From the moment my Husband and I drove up to Ashelynn Manor I was in love. The property is simply magical the beauty of the property will take your breath away. From start to finish Tessi and her team made me feel like family and made sure I had a stress free experience start to end. I cannot put into words how amazing our Wedding day was and I cannot thank Ashelynn Manor enough for helping make my fairytale come true!

THE FOOD IS AMAZING, we had the BBQ which was can I say again AMAZING : ) I have received several emails, text messages, facebook messages and personal inquiries on how people can get more BBQ. I told my Husband we may have to have another Wedding just to have the chance to eat the amazing BBQ provided by Ashelynn Manor again.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and the coordinators did an amazing jobs at making sure things ran smoothly and on time!

Sent on 11/11/2011
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 10/02/2011

Ashelynn Manor and all it's team members I had a pleasure of working with Carrie, Colleen, Kendal, and Tessie were absolutley amazing!! They took my dreams and turned them into reality!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2011

Ashelynn Manor is not only a beautiful venue but the staff is top notch. Everyone I corresponded with (Tessie, Kendall, Jackie, and Colleen) was incredibly professional and responsive. They really worked with me to make the wedding exactly what I wanted! The chapel is beautiful and has a classy, Southern feel to it with the white walls and dark hardwood floors. The reception area, the Carriage House, is actually a converted barn and a perfect spot for a shabby chic or rustic theme with its dark stained concrete, and chandeliers. You can dress it up for a more formal event or keep it casual. You will not be disappointed if you book your wedding here! Thanks, Ashelynn Manor!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jody · Married on 02/26/2011

Ashelynn Manor is the perfect place for your wedding if you're looking for a beautiful, elegant place. I can't say enough good things about the grounds, chapel, carriage house, and especially the staff! My wedding was absolutely perfect. All my guests throroughly enjoyed themselves and I have had people tell me they never had so much fun at a wedding. The food was excellent. The staff pays attention to detail and takes care of you- no stress!! There are countless places for gorgeous pictures. We were married by Rev. Judy Law and she was wonderful. Our DJ was top notch and played great music. Cake was delicious, I had several comment on that too. You can't go wrong with Ashelynn Manor- trust me!

Sent on 03/17/2011

Kathleen · Married on 01/15/2011

Our wedding at Ashelynn Manor was amazing. Our guests enthusiastically described the chapel and carriage house settings as "casual elegance" and "beautiful". The Ashelynn Manor staff were professional and easy to communicate with, from the day we booked the venue to the day of our wedding, and being able to use their preferred vendors made organizing and coordinating all the components such as florist, photographers and bakers a snap.

Sent on 01/21/2011
  • Elizabeth Skipper

Elizabeth · Married on 11/20/2010

Ashelynn Manor was such a wonderful place! They took care of so much for us and we truely enjoyed ourselves the day of the wedding. Any time we had a question they were quick to respond and always very professional. I can't thank them enough for taking care of us on our special day.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Breanna · Married on 11/13/2010

I absolutely loved having my wedding & reception at Ashelynn Manor! They were so helpful in getting everything together in three and a half months! My wedding turned out more than I could have ever imagined! They know great vendors and they provide alot in the cost to have your wedding there! I fell in love with the grounds and the chapel when I visited at the open house! It is a beautiful, country, elegant venue! I loved everything about working with Ashelynn Manor. Their catering menu is amazing as well! Everyone loved the Southern BBQ dinner. They add so many personal touches to make your day the best and most special day ever!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Kelli · Married on 04/10/2010

One word describes Ashelynn Manor... PERFECT!!! I feel in love with the venue the moment we visited the grounds! My wedding day was so special thanks to them!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Jackie · Married on 03/06/2010

I'm just like every mother of the bride who wants her daughters day to be special and at Ashelynn Manor it was very special! Our guests are still talking about the wedding, from the Vintage Chapel to the Carriage House. The staff at Ashelynn Manor made sure that everything was perfect for my daughter and son-in-law special day! A special thanks to the coordinators, Tessie, Colleen and Cindy, Johnny the DJ, the bartenders Mike and Cassie, Marlene, Ron and all the waitstaff. If you haven't visited this facility, please do so before making your final decision, you will be glad you did!

Sent on 03/10/2010

Mary K. · Married on 01/17/2010

As a parent of the bride, all I can say is that both the venue and the staff of Ashelynn Manor went beyond all we could hope for our daughter’s wedding. If you’ve not seen Ashelynn Manor personally, walking around the property and viewing the facility will make you want to stay…it is beautiful. The staff is also amazing. Every question we had, every request, and every concern was handled with professionalism, courtesy, and kindness. We spent several weeks visiting venues, comparing prices, and comparing services; none compared to Ashelynn Manor.

On the wedding day, every detail was taken care of, and we moved through the day flawlessly. I can’t express how wonderful it was to see our daughter and now son-in-law completely enjoy their day…as did we and our guests! We have received so many compliments on the staff, facility, food, and over-all flow of the evening. We are so grateful for our experience.

I cannot recommend Ashelynn Manor enough…for any event. Go visit, ask questions, and see all that you receive when you book this venue. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/27/2010

Laura · Married on 01/02/2010

I just had my wedding at Ashelynn Manor a couple weeks ago and it was PERFECT. Everyone that works there is absolutely amazing!!! The whole day just went so smoothly all because of them! Jackie was my coordinator the day of and she was just amazing. She dealt with all of my nerves and requests with ease and was so helpful! I want to go back and relive that day all over again because it was that perfect and I attribute a lot of that to the wonderful people at Ashelynn Manor. Also, Haley is who we dealt with a lot before the wedding day and she was wonderful as well! She was so nice and so great every time we talked to her! I would recommend this place to everyone I know! In fact, one of my bridesmaids was so impressed that she is considering having her wedding there too! Go visit Ashelynn Manor. You won't be disappointed! Not to mention they have a much more realistic price, and are much better imo than a lot of the other wedding facilities in the area....

Sent on 01/19/2010

Suzanne · Married on 12/12/2009

Ashelynn Manor is wonderful! The staff was so helpful and courteous! Made our wedding perfect!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2009

AMy · Married on 12/05/2009

I had the most magical wedding here in December. Everybody was wonderful and the place is just gorgeous. My pictures turned out wonderful and it was a night to remember. My coordinators took care of me (and my bustle that would not cooperate:) all night. I highly highly recommend this place. I can't tell them thank you enough!!!!!!! Good luck to all of the future brides:)

Sent on 02/25/2010