Ash Tree Calligraphy Reviews

30 | Salem, MA

30 Reviews for Ash Tree Calligraphy

Tim · event on: 04/15/2014

Exceeded expectations: Immediately reply, helped explain options, extremely nice quality.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with! I found her while I was browsing wedding websites looking for a calligrapher, and I am so happy that I found her! First of all, she is a young, local artist, and is very professional and super talented! She is very responsive to emails and was very flexible in setting up times to meet. At our first meeting, she showed me some examples of her work, helped me with some invitation etiquette questions, and I was able to hand off my guest list and box of invitations right then and there! As any bride planning her wedding knows, your guest list can change at a moments notice, and Ashley was incredibly reponsive to my frantic emails updating her on a name or address. She finished well ahead of schedule, and I was so impressed with her work, that I commissioned her for my escort cards. Everyone commented on how beautiful the calligraphy was, and I feel that it was the perfect accent for my wedding. I would recommend Ashley without hesitation to any bride looking for calligraphy!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Anne · Married on 10/12/2013

Ashley was terrific to work with and a great value for calligraphy in Boston. She had our addressed invitations ready right on schedule and I received many compliments on her work. I also appreciated the resources available on her webpage that provided a check list of what to think about when putting all of my address information together for her.

Sent on 01/06/2014

Michael · Married on 08/31/2013

Ashley made a beautiful "wedding document" for my wife and I. At a few other wedding ceremonies, we had seen wedding documents used... it's a document that can include a statement (like the bride + groom's names and a few sentences) and then there is space on the document for guests to sign. We loved this idea, and we contacted Ashley to see if she'd make a wedding document for us. Ashely was fantastic! She was a pleasure to work with, and before we decided to choose her to do our document, she promptly answered all of our questions, provided samples of her work, and was really enthusiastic and friendly. She met with us to make she understood what we wanted, and the result was a beautiful document for our wedding guests to sign. Ashley's price was excellent compared to other calligraphers, and we would highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

This review is for my wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations. Ashley was a pleasure to work with and her prices were very reasonable. I was very happy with the way everything turned out! She was able to custom mix her ink to match my invitations perfectly and create a style to match the letting. She even helped me out with a bunch of last minute redos which I asked her to drop in the mail for me. I was in New York and it was still very easy to work with her from a distance. I would definitely recomend her services!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Ashley did such a beautiful job on the envelopes for my wedding invitations!! I was getting comments left and right about how SPECTACULAR the calligraphy was. Guests couldn't believe it was done by hand. Ashley's professionalism and flexibility truly made for a great experience. I would recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 05/15/2013
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 05/11/2013

Ashley was always responsive and always professional. She met every deadline and worked with me to make my vision reality. I can't say enough about the excellent service Ashley provided and the superb product she produced!

Sent on 07/11/2013
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 03/16/2013

Ash Tree Calligraphy work is amazing! She is very responsive, accommodating and has an amazing talent...She did my place cards, food labels and drink signage and everyone thought it was such a nice touch to our special day! You should definitely use this company!!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Heather · Married on 10/07/2012

Working with Ashley was great. We were a little on the late side getting our invitations and I realized we had no plan for calligraphy. I found Ashley and she was more than willing to work on a tight schedule. She did beautiful work on short notice with a quick turn around time. Ashley was flexible and had good suggestions; a great experience overall. I would certainly recommend her again and again.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2012

Ashley did an amazing job with addressing our wedding invitations and had them done when she said she would. Because she did such a good job and had reasonable prices, I had her write out the seating cards as well. We could had a friend of the family do everything for no cost but I found Ashey to be a much better calligrapher. When we have another special occasion and need a calligrapher I will be contacting Ash Tree Calligraphy.

Sent on 09/26/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2012

Ashley was a pleasure to work with. She completed all tasks when she said she would. Ashley was really professional even when I was a little on edge about my seating cards.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Amelia · Married on 05/05/2012

Ashley was one of those things about my wedding that was magically so simple. Her work was gorgeous, and she was so helpful and flexible with my timing concerns. The money was very well spent and added such a touch of beauty and class to my tables. I will now be coming up with things I need hand-lettered so I can feel that fancy again!

Sent on 05/19/2012

Alisa · Married on 10/01/2011

Ashley did calligraphy for us on our wedding invitations and we were so pleased with the results that we also had her do our escort cards! She is responsive, quick, affordable and does a great job! She truly has a gift and I am so happy to have found her!!! I would highly recommend using Ashley, you will not be disappointed!!!
    Alisa and Jeff, Boston MA

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2011

Ashley was the perfect wedding calligrapher. We got so many compliments on our envelopes, and table numbers. She used chocolate brown ink on our ivory linen envelopes. Her lettering style is beautiful, but not stuffy and overly formal. It is fun, romantic, and created with perfect craftsman ship. She does everything to accommodate her brides. She should be your first call, even before you get the invites! Hand Calligraphied addresses on envelopes are the most under-appreciated but highest impact statement you can make. The outside envelopes are the first real impression your guests will get about your wedding. Let Ashley make that impact the best impression you can...

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/16/2010

It was a complete pleasure to work with Ashley, from start to finish. She created beautiful wedding envelopes for me with quick turnaround and a flawless finished product. I received many compliments from my guests about the beautiful calligraphy. I'm so glad to have found Ashley and highly recommend her to other brides to be!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Nina · Married on 07/20/2010

Highly recommended. Ashley is organized, responsive, and very talented. I just adore the calligraphy on our envelopes and really appreciate her quick turn-around. All in all, I loved working with her. She made our invitations really special.

Sent on 07/20/2010

Caroline · Married on 06/19/2010

Ashley was WONDERFUL to work with. She did our wedding invitation envelope addressing, and our table cards for the reception. She is very professional, she responded to our emails timely, and she always showed up to our appointments on time, which was great for us. She always finished on time, if not before the deadline, and she is also very flexible with the time as well. We placed a rush on the envelope addressing, and Ashley was able to finish 100+ envelopes in less than a week. Lastly, the quality of her work is really superb! Everyone marveled at how great everything looked. We would highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Lindsay · Married on 05/08/2010

My plan A fell through and I needed someone at the very last minute to help me with placecards and table numbers. Ash Tree was rec. by a friend and I can' begin to say enough about how flexible Ashley was! And they came out even better than I imagined. Thank you a million times over, Ashley!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2010

Denise · Married on 04/18/2010

Beautiful and affordable calligraphy. Ashley was very responsive and accommodating. She was able to complete last minute invitation additions within 24 hours. My friends still comment on how beautiful the calligraphy on the envelopes were. When I tld them the price - they were even more shocked, they were affordable and saved tons of time. My bridesmaids were oh so grateful they didn't have to do them - more time for party planning!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Denise · Married on 03/02/2010

Ashley is extremely talented & professional. The invitation envelopes turned out beautifully, I have received numerous compliments on the calligraphy!! Thank you Ashley!!

Sent on 03/02/2010

Kristin · Married on 10/11/2009

She was a joy to work with and my invitations were beautiful!

Sent on 04/20/2010

Erin · Married on 08/07/2009

Ashley's calligraphy is absolutely gorgeous. She did my invitation addresses quickly and accurately and her prices are more than reasonable! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Linda · Married on 06/11/2011

Ashley was super helpful as the calligrapher for our wedding invitations and table place cards. She was extrememly easy to work with, punctual and the cards came out looking great. I would definitely recommend working with her for any of your calligraphy needs.

Linda from Boston :-)

Sent on 06/14/2011

Marcy · Married on 07/10/2010

Ashley was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her prices were by far the best around and her work was fantastic. I even recommended her to a friend who was stuck 2 weeks before her wedding and Ashley saved the day and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 07/26/2010

Heather · Married on 10/03/2009

Ashley did a wonderful job. I thought the print was a little too large, but it was neatly done and very even. I would refer Ashley again.

Sent on 02/26/2010