Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC Reviews

28 | Buffalo, NY

28 Reviews for Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Deanne & Tim for our wedding in September 2015. I'll start by saying that they were the best combination of efficient professionals and genuine, nice people you could ask for. They come highly recommended.
    My highlights of working with this couple:
    1) They complement each other- both in personality and photography techniques, they have all bases covered. Their sense of humor and personalities bring light to your event. My family & friends were all talking about how wonderful they were to work with.
    2) We were long-distance. They set up a face to face skype meeting, worked with our late night availability, and sat down to discuss us as a couple. They managed to get all sorts of details about us, so that they were able to intimately capture important moments on our big day.
    3) They worked with our needs. They tailored our photo package so that we got what we were looking for. We ended up with all the high resolution copies, as well as labelled social media copies of our photos- which was what I really wanted in the end!
    4) TALENT! The photos from our event are unbelievable. They captured candid moments, portraits, us crying, us laughing, etc. We have such amazing photos to look back on the day.
    5) Adaptability- No bride/groom wants to hear that it will be raining on their wedding day. It happens though, trust me! D & T emailed us the day before, asking us to pick up a pretty umbrella because the forecast said rain. They came ready to go, and the rain did not affect them! If anything, they used the rain to capture incredible shots that make us look back on the rain positively! They had us out under the umbrella and the results were amazing.

I highly recommend Deanne & Tim. If you can trust them and have a little fun with your photos you will be thrilled with the outcome. Please contact me with any questions through Wedding Wire, I'd be happy to answer.

Andre · Married on 07/24/2015

The Lee's went above and beyond to be flexible and to make Melissa's and my day special.
    From skyping me in from Hawaii, to meeting us before the wedding, to giving us quality
    Time and services, to going above and beyond to meet our needs we were thrilled. Melissa and I
    Could not be happier and give raving reviews to Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC.

Michelle · Married on 07/11/2015

This couple did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos. They took our vision and not only brought it to life, but exceeded our wildest expectations. One of the things I wanted was a sparkler ending to the wedding. Timothy helped us plan how to execute it, and captured it perfectly!! I can't express how pleased we were with their professionalism and quality of work. Choosing them for our photographers was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Miranda · Married on 08/09/2014

Tim and deann did an amazing job at our wedding capturing shots we didn't even know they were taking and helping save our memories. They also did outstanding at our family session with our children. Sometimes my oldest daughter can be a bit bossy and Tim took it like a champ. Everyone loves our pictures and we look forward to using them again. They make everyone feel so comfortable and when you meet them it's like you've known them for a lifetime.

Pictures were amazing and very unique. I never felt rushed or awkward. It was a very fun experience and wonderful memories are now beautifully preserved.

Ryen · Married on 07/19/2014

It is hard to express in words how amazing Tim & Dee are both professionally and personally. I guarantee after the first meeting with them you will be hooked. I remember being stressed about finding photography. I wanted to make sure I found the best one. As soon as my husband and I meet with Tim and Dee, we new that they were the one and we could not have been more correct. They are extremely passionate about their work. They make sure that they are capturing the essence of you as "the couple." They always had great suggestions and worked hard to make sure everything was perfect. They are great people and my husband and I truly enjoyed working with them and having them apart of our special day. I strongly recommend at least setting up a meeting. I promise you that you will not be disappointed and will be blown away. They blew our high expectations out of the water. Thank you!!!

AmazinG and very professional. They Even Did Family PictureS For My Family That Weekend . Wonderful experience!

Katy · Married on 05/31/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer and couldn't be happier with their services!

Dennis · Married on 03/01/2014

Our wedding day seemed to take forever to come, then it came and went in a blink of an eye.
    What Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC did was to capture that memorable day for us to enjoy forever.
    The small things that we forgot was captured, our " first look "... that smile, her eyes, her gentle embrace. Wow, what a day, what a woman, what a life, what lasting memories we have.
    Thanks Timothy & Deanne,

Risha · Married on 03/01/2014

We were thrilled when Tim & Deanne agreed to be our photographers for our Big Day! They were generous with their time beforehand making sure that through our phone/Skype conversations they had a crystal clear view of what we wanted...and they delivered... with perfection and professionalism. Thanks so much for traveling from Buffalo to Baltimore to capture our day. So many precious, happy, fun and funny moments! Never to be forgotten!! We love y'all!

Keziah · Married on 11/02/2013

Tim & Dee are amazing! We loved the personal touch they added for everything.. From traveling from New York all the way to Chicago just to capture our big moments, to getting balloons that would be the perfect prop for our engagement photos. They are your true dynamic duo ;)

Brandonn · Married on 09/13/2013

From our first encounter with AVC, we knew they were the ones to use for our pictures. Every aspect of our wedding was fantastic. And with a bundle of joy on the way, we already know who will be doing our baby pictures.

Erin & AJ · Married on 07/28/2013

We were blown away by Ascension Visionary Concepts. Personable, professional, fun, creative, and pure talent. They gave us more than 100% dedication of their time and efforts to catch every single detail, and to cater to everything exactly how we wanted. Through their photography, every detail, every moment, and every emotion is perfectly captured. At first their competitive price had caught my eye, but once we met with them and saw their work, pricing didn't even matter at that point (don't get me wrong, it definitely helps)... Chosing them was best choice I made out of all our vendors. I couldn't say enough great things about them and the work they do. You will never find any photographers as personable and fun, that devote their time, effort, and creative talents as much as they do! Thank you so very much Tim & Deanne, we love you guys!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2013

Ascension Visionary Concept is a great company to work with!! They did a beautiful job with our engagement photos and our wedding! People were asking left and right who our photographer was. Thank you so much Tim and Deanne for everything you have done for us! You made our wedding one to remember and we will always be able to with our beautiful photos.

Elianne · Married on 12/09/2012

We loved having Ascension Visionary Concepts! They were able to capture our wedding day beautifully and were a joy to work with. They were focused and professional throughout the day. I loved that they had their camera ready for any special moment all through the wedding. We are deeply satisfied with their services!
    Lilly and Josh Brady

Rohn&Katrina · Married on 10/12/2012

As a first time bride who planned my own wedding, there was so many things to do,so much going on i am so thankful that i found Tim&Deann,
    who from the very start showed me that the knew how important and special our wedding day was to us. The fact that the photos they took will continue to tell the storey of our day to all who view them is why i am so happy i chose them. Their the BEST!!!!

Melonie · Married on 09/09/2012

We were beyond pleased with the level of service we received. The vendor was extremely professional, accessible and accommodating. They also were very pleasant and fun and just an overall joy to work with.

Reinardo · Married on 08/24/2012

Where do I start! My wife Daneen and I could't be happier with the uniqueness, quality, and passion that Tim and Deanne bring to each moment that they capture. This is our second session with them, our engagement session being the first, and once again they wowed us with fantastic perspective. Everytime I look at these pictures I will instantly travel back in time to that day!

• Y

Yolanda · Married on 06/30/2012

The photos were beautiful and the whole experience was wonderful!

Samantha · Married on 01/07/2012

From the very beginning of shooting our engagement pictures to the final details of getting our wedding pictures, Ascension Visionary Concepts has provided absolutely superb service! The quality of the work produced and the effort of going above and beyond to make every moment special has far exceeded any of our expectations! They captured small intimate moments complimented with an artistic eye for the perfect moment along with the right setting that we will carry with us always. We had a blast working with them and they listened to and provided what we had asked for. They were professional and were truly concerned with capturing the essence of "us". They made what could be a very stressful day an absolute joy and we would highly recommend them!

Anthony · Married on 11/04/2011

Extremely flexible with our schedule. Very good attention to detail and gave us exactly what we wanted. Loved how all pictures are readily available online. Great communication before and after the wedding. REPEAT COSTUMERS FOR LIFE!
    Sincerely Michele and Anthony Lamour

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2011

Traveling to the Dominican Republic was exciting for us; therefore it was important that our photographer capture our entire weekend affair. Ascension Visionary Concepts did just so! What impressed us most was the "eye" they demonstrated for not just taking a picture but for capturing the memories of our weekend wedding. Creative shots, flexibility, positive attitude, and professionalism was evident as they worked hard to make sure we were satisfied.

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2014

Tim and Deanne have been remarkable to work with. We (Bride and Groom) do not consider ourselves to be photogenic and are not comfortable in front of the camera, but Tim and Deanne put us at ease and made the experience really fun. Our favorite moments were as the sun went down, Tim asked us to dance on the veranda (there was music) and then walk in the park, which is very natural for us? They were flexible with our requests and rather unorganized wedding time line. They have such an amazing working relationship with each other, our guests enjoyed working with them and we were happy to see that they seem to have enjoyed themselves at the wedding too. We corresponded via email and phone because we live in Missouri, but If we lived in New York we'd certainly be calling them again to photograph our other milestones in the years to come.

Marie · Married on 06/07/2014

Tim and Deanne were wonderful photographers. They were fun to work with and seemed to be everywhere on our wedding day. The quality of the pictures we received were outstanding and their wedding album designs were fantastic. We did an engagement session with them as well - it's standard in their packages. We had so much fun at the shoot and it really gave them a chance to get to know us and what we wanted out of our photographs. We got about 75 pictures from the engagement session and about 700 pictures from the wedding. As an added bonus they know ASL (sign language). My brother is deaf and he did a signed reading at the wedding which they video taped for us. I would highly recommend them.

We did have two hiccups with their service, thus the half star off for responsiveness. One was a technology glitch - we had some posed photographs with my husband's family in the evening that didn't turn out. Tim and Deanne will only give you photographs that meet their high standards of quality and these didn't make the cut. Since they're a small company that doesn't have unlimited storage space they delete any photograph that isn't up to their quality. They tried to recover the photographs for us since we were hoping for any quality picture with this particular configuration of people in it, but without success. It was disappointing but problems like that do occasionally happen. The other hiccup was some delays in our products being delivered due to them being in Japan for a job immediately after our wedding - I don't see it being a problem for future couples.

Overall they were fantastic, the pictures are amazing, and I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Ascension Visionary Concepts LLC's reply:

Marie, Thanks for your review! While it’s true every image is not always deliverable, we are sure you agree that the 700 wedding images (including the formal family portraits from your shot list) and 100 e-session images you received were all of top quality. True, it is not feasible for photographers to retain a backup of all images shot during an event. However, we always double back-up our final client galleries (and retain them for several years). We regret however that we are unable to restore any deleted images that do not make the editor’s ‘cut.’ We do take deliverables into consideration when planning our personal travel, and make a point to communicate this with our clients. That’s why, during our travels at the close of this recent wedding season, we were committed to drop-shipping all printed products to our clients--including your beautiful 20-page custom wedding album and parent albums, designed within 30 days of your selection and delivered within 30 days of receiving your album design approval. Also, all digital items were delivered within 6 months of your wedding, including your custom photo montage which contained a bonus video clip of your brother’s beautiful sign language poem. That said, your feedback helps us to improve our service with current and future clients. So we will definitely make sure future couples have a clearer expectation of package deliverables up front, to avoid any disappointment or frustration with the order fulfillment time. In all, it was our pleasure to work with you and your families. We are proud to feature some of your beautiful Becker Farms images in our portfolio, and it is our hope that you cherish your wedding images for many years to come!

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2012

Tim and Deanne Lee from Ascension Visionary Concepts are extraordinary! They are highly professional and talented individuals! The photos they take are works of art! The feedback that I have gotten from family and friends have been remarkable! They have never seen photos this artistic and great! We used them for our engagement photos, wedding photos, and will be using them for baby pictures! We will forever be clients of Ascension Visionary Concepts!
    -Rebecca and Christopher Gibson