6 Reviews for As You Like It Weddings

6 As You Like It Weddings Reviews

Daniel Duart officiated our wedding. Not only was he prompt in returning calls but he basically coordinated my entire ceremony rehearsal. He was amazingly helpful! I absolutely recommend this company and minister.

Profile Picture Sammie, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa did a WONDERFUL job with our ceremony. She was easy to work with and was great.

Profile Picture User3268104, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa is amazing. I had no idea what should be said during the ceremony, neither of us is particularly religious so we couldn't do the standard thing so Lisa sent us a few ideas of things said at non-religious ceremonies and told us to mix and match and add things as needed until we got the right ceremony for us.. we even had to add some traditional bit to the end the day before the wedding and she fit it in perfectly.

Profile Picture User1408302, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was so great! She kept in great contact with us throughout the entire process and even showed up to our wedding rehearsal. She was courteous, respectful and helped us out tremendously for the organization of our wedding Ceremony. Her prices are very fair and certainly far less than some of the other Officiants we had looked into. She spoke loud and clear during our Ceremony and no one had a hard time hearing her speak (unlike many other weddings I've been to were hardly anyone could make out what the officiant was saying)! Thank you, Lisa!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We spoke with Lisa only a few months ahead of time, she was so very flexible with whatever we wanted. The most important part of our day was with our officiant Daniel, he was the absolutely perfect choice for our nuptials. As you like it weddings is a wonderful service.

Profile Picture Jeana, 11/20/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We actually had Lisa perform our ceremony and we couldn't say enough good things about her. She was very personable and made our ceremony very special. Her price was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them for your wedding. They did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/7/08, 6 Reviews