ARWhite Photography Reviews

ARWhite Photography 5
ARWhite Photography 6
ARWhite Photography 7

Lindsey · Married on 02/27/2016

I honestly cannot express through this short review how impressed I am with Amanda's work. My husband and I chose Amanda White to be the person to capture our wedding day after meeting with several different photographers in the Houston area, and I am SO glad that she was our photographer. She not only captured our entire wedding day beautifully, but she also went out of her way to go make sure our engagement pictures were taken at the location where my husband proposed - which made me feel confident in her work from the very beginning.
    I highly recommend her for anyone seeking professional portraits or wedding photography. I would not have asked for a more pleasant experience or for more beautiful pictures from one of the biggest days of my life.

Sent on 03/12/2016
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 07/31/2015

Awesome experience

Amanda came prepared , had lighting and was very focused on her task. The pictures turned out wonderful and the client was pleased.
    I would recommend her anytime.
    Alison

Sent on 01/16/2019
    ARWhite Photography 8
  • Heather

Heather · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Truly amazing!

Amazing is the best way to describe Amanda! We hired her before we met her. She was amazing with giving me recommendations when we were having issues finding venue, checking in on me while still making our decision and overly easy to get along with. We just had our engagement photos done last night and I am so excited to see them! I am pretty sure we even succeeded at getting my step son to smile for some! Can not wait to see how our big day photos will turn out! I highly recommend Amanda!

Sent on 08/04/2019