64 Reviews for Arwen Freer, Minister

Non-religious (3)
Rehearsal (2)
Civil Union (1)

4.1

She was very easy to work with and responded quickly to our request. She even allowed us to customize our elopement but unfortunately messed up a few words.

Profile Picture Morghann, 10/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arween was great! Glad we chose her to perform our small beach ceremony. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Nichole, 12/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Although it wasn’t a big ceremony. We still enjoyed ourselves we laughed,we cried, we made it very Memorable. Thank you So much!!

Profile Picture kimberly, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Customized Vows

Arwen was great! She tailored a whole Star Wars themed ceremony just for us, she even joined in on wearing a costume! She was very easy to work with. She gave us a lot of good feedback and general wedding tips that made us a lot more comfortable with the big day. Arwen took care of all the paperwork for us, which was a huge relief for us as well. I’d definitely recommend Arwen to anyone who wants something fantastically themed and full of heart!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen has worked with us to help us move are wedding around she has been great to work with looking forward to are big day.

Profile Picture Anita, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was out officiant and she was wonderful I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Racheal, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I searched online for a Minister and was referred by another Officiant. Minister Arwen was amazing. She has a beautiful Spirit. She was very helpful, patient, and flexible. We picked our wedding date very quickly and Min. Arwen was able to accommodate our requests. She set a time to call us and met us at the beach for out ceremony. She signed our documents and off we went! We chose the Elopement package and it was everything we dreamt of. Min. Arwen recommended a beautiful location on the beach, tucked away from people. We picked wedding shells and now we have beautiful memories! We wrote our own vows which, we emailed before the ceremony and Min Arwen printed them out and we read them to each other! We laughed, we smiled, and now embracing a beautiful new life together!!! Thank you Min Arwen!

Photo for Arwen Freer, Minister Review - The ceremony was everything we could have asked for!
Profile Picture Nicole, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was amazing! She kept up great communications with us. She also had great advice and ideas for our wedding ceremony! We are truly grateful to have someone like her to share in our special moment! We truly thank you Arwen!

Profile Picture DONNA, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Beautiful woman, she made everything very simple and the vows were perfect. If you're planning on getting married in Jacksonville please contact her.
❤️

Profile Picture Sheila, 3/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had such an amazing experience with Arwen. She was extremely helpful from start to finish, helped me understand what documents I needed, where to send them to and was also very consultative throughout the entire process as well. The readings that she tailored to fit us as a couple were perfect. I could not have asked for a better person to be our officiant for this day. Choosing her as your officiant would be one of the smartest things you could do when preparing for your special day.

Profile Picture Erica, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Oh my goodness cannot give a good enough review. She was amazing. For my specific themed wedding she was able to fit us in on a short notice, planned with us to make the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. She handled all of the hassle of the marriage license and paperwork. She coordinated outfits to meet our needs. She was so calming and well spoken in the ceremony. I cannot express our deepest gratitude. She will make an excellent addition to any wedding.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen is so amazing and down to Earth. We planned in such a short time but she was very informative and accomodating. The script she prepared for us was breath taking. She has such a warming spirit. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicoasha, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was such a pleasure to work with! She was nice, worked around our schedule, and her fee is very reasonable. I highly recommend her, especially if you’re a military couple with a demanding schedule!

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Definitely someone I would recommend. She's super sweet and loved meeting her. She's what made the whole experience worth while and unique. I absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was such a perfect officiant for our ceremony! She was very easy to communicate with you, either through phone, email, or in-person. Throughout the vow-writing process, Arwen was always helpful and encouraging to make sure we achieved a ceremony that we had always dreamed of. She was very flexible in crafting our personalized ceremony and we were very impressed and happy that our ceremony went exactly as planned.

Michael and Mikey

Profile Picture Mikey, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wonderful experience!! Met and exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Helen, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was the sweetest! She responded very fast whenever I had questions. She was understanding and very flexible! Thank you Arwen for making my day super special!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was really amazing and helpful. She explained everything perfect and made my special day incredible! Me and my hunny eloped and she made the whole experience seem like time had stood still for me and my HUSBAND! I love saying that word. Thank you so much Arwen! I will definitely recommend her to every couple I know.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was very professional and kind she provided all the help I needed when choosing a verse from the Bible she made the ceremony extra special with her words of wisdom she left us with!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Go get married with Freer Ministry ??

Profile Picture Thema, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This lady was awesome. I'm gonna use her everytime I renew my vowels.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I have a very unique history. She route of a sermon that fit us perfectly. She is amazing

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent service. Would recommend to family and friends.

Profile Picture Wanda, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was an amazing officiant! She communicated with us very well prior to the wedding, and she did a great job at keeping my husband and I calm. She wrote very a touching and personalized service, and she recited it so eloquently. I'd been to weddings where the officiant barely looked up from the script, but Arwen was so well rehearsed that she was able to interact with us and look us in the eye. It was wonderful!

Profile Picture Anisha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was very quick to respond to our request and was flexible so we could have the legal date (for insurance) as well as the actual wedding on the beach we wanted. It was a nice simple ceremony that was exactly what we needed.

Profile Picture Sean, 9/1/17, 1 Review