53 Reviews for Arwen Freer, Minister

No Denomination (5)
Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (2)

4.1

She was very easy to work with and responded quickly to our request. She even allowed us to customize our elopement but unfortunately messed up a few words.

Profile Picture Morghann, 10/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen is so amazing and down to Earth. We planned in such a short time but she was very informative and accomodating. The script she prepared for us was breath taking. She has such a warming spirit. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Nicoasha, 2/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Definitely someone I would recommend. She's super sweet and loved meeting her. She's what made the whole experience worth while and unique. I absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was such a perfect officiant for our ceremony! She was very easy to communicate with you, either through phone, email, or in-person. Throughout the vow-writing process, Arwen was always helpful and encouraging to make sure we achieved a ceremony that we had always dreamed of. She was very flexible in crafting our personalized ceremony and we were very impressed and happy that our ceremony went exactly as planned.

Michael and Mikey

Profile Picture Mikey, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Wonderful experience!! Met and exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Helen, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was the sweetest! She responded very fast whenever I had questions. She was understanding and very flexible! Thank you Arwen for making my day super special!

Profile Picture Gina, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was really amazing and helpful. She explained everything perfect and made my special day incredible! Me and my hunny eloped and she made the whole experience seem like time had stood still for me and my HUSBAND! I love saying that word. Thank you so much Arwen! I will definitely recommend her to every couple I know.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was very professional and kind she provided all the help I needed when choosing a verse from the Bible she made the ceremony extra special with her words of wisdom she left us with!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Go get married with Freer Ministry ??

Profile Picture Thema, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

This lady was awesome. I'm gonna use her everytime I renew my vowels.

Profile Picture Anthony, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I have a very unique history. She route of a sermon that fit us perfectly. She is amazing

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Excellent service. Would recommend to family and friends.

Profile Picture Wanda, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was an amazing officiant! She communicated with us very well prior to the wedding, and she did a great job at keeping my husband and I calm. She wrote very a touching and personalized service, and she recited it so eloquently. I'd been to weddings where the officiant barely looked up from the script, but Arwen was so well rehearsed that she was able to interact with us and look us in the eye. It was wonderful!

Profile Picture Anisha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was very quick to respond to our request and was flexible so we could have the legal date (for insurance) as well as the actual wedding on the beach we wanted. It was a nice simple ceremony that was exactly what we needed.

Profile Picture Sean, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arween was wonderful and so willing to do whatever it took to make my day amazing. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christy, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was wonderful! I am so glad I found her and chose her to marry us. I could of not asked for a better officiant. All my guests loved her!

Profile Picture Galina, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was such a wonderful officiant! She created a beautiful ceremony script that captured me and my husband's values and commitment to each other perfectly. I highly reccomend her!

Profile Picture Dessirae , 7/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Well done, I am speechless no words to describe her excellent service. Thanks

Profile Picture Serge, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Arwen was wonderful. She kept in touch. We thought the weather was going to change our plans, but luckily it didn't. She was very flexible about trying a different time. She gave us a copy of the ceremony as well. Overall, very polite & professional. She was a great choice! I'm glad I found her on here.

Profile Picture Chastity, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were very hesitant contacting anyone we did not know for our wedding ceremony. As you an see from my
above ratings we highly valued Arwen input, professionalism and flexibility in planning and conducting our wedding.

Profile Picture Percy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Arwen was amazing! She made everything simple, easy, and worry free! I would recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwin was very pleasant, positive, and made our experience wonderful!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Arwen was Awesome, Simply Amazing. She answered all our questions and was very caring of our concerns throughout the whole process. She took care of our legal paper work before our wedding ceremony, as well as being our officiate a month later when we had our marriage ceremony. Our ceremony was Beautiful and went smoothly. I was really impressed with her lovely spirit and professional attire and attitude during our wedding. Arwen has a heart of Gold. She comes highly recommended. Her services are the best and so is she. God Bless you Arwen

Profile Picture larry, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Freer was such a big help. We are from Missouri so her knowledge of the area was so important. She was flexible and very professional . I would recommend her for anyone getting married in Florida.

Robert and Jessica

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was AMAZING!! We made wedding plans in a very short timeframe and she was able to accommodate us. The vows she wrote made me cry!! She gave us different options as far as places to hold the ceremony (it was small, about 20 people) and fully discussed what we wanted in our vows.

We are planning to have a larger ceremony in the future and my plan is to have Arwen again!!!

Profile Picture Lekeshia, 5/20/18, 1 Review