Arwen Freer, Minister Reviews

65 | Jacksonville, FL

65 Reviews for Arwen Freer, Minister

65 Arwen Freer, Minister Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Arwen is the best. She wrote vows specifically for me and my husband, that bought us both to tears. I especially liked that she changed up the ceremony when she had him turned so he wouldn't see me until I made my entrance. The day was perfect and flowed even better.

Lekeshia · Married on 05/20/2018

She was AMAZING!! We made wedding plans in a very short timeframe and she was able to accommodate us. The vows she wrote made me cry!! She gave us different options as far as places to hold the ceremony (it was small, about 20 people) and fully discussed what we wanted in our vows.

We are planning to have a larger ceremony in the future and my plan is to have Arwen again!!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you, LeKeshia, for your lovely words. It was a pleasure working with you and Antwanna. I would love to work with you in the future, and thank you for referring your friends to me, they have also been wonderful to work with! Many happy years to the two of you!

kimberly · Married on 05/12/2018

Although it wasn’t a big ceremony. We still enjoyed ourselves we laughed,we cried, we made it very Memorable. Thank you So much!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2018

Arwen was great! She tailored a whole Star Wars themed ceremony just for us, she even joined in on wearing a costume! She was very easy to work with. She gave us a lot of good feedback and general wedding tips that made us a lot more comfortable with the big day. Arwen took care of all the paperwork for us, which was a huge relief for us as well. I’d definitely recommend Arwen to anyone who wants something fantastically themed and full of heart!

Racheal · Married on 04/21/2018

Arwen was out officiant and she was wonderful I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

It was great working with you too, Racheal! Thank you for your wonderful review. Many happy years!

Nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

My wife and I searched online for a Minister and was referred by another Officiant. Minister Arwen was amazing. She has a beautiful Spirit. She was very helpful, patient, and flexible. We picked our wedding date very quickly and Min. Arwen was able to accommodate our requests. She set a time to call us and met us at the beach for out ceremony. She signed our documents and off we went! We chose the Elopement package and it was everything we dreamt of. Min. Arwen recommended a beautiful location on the beach, tucked away from people. We picked wedding shells and now we have beautiful memories! We wrote our own vows which, we emailed before the ceremony and Min Arwen printed them out and we read them to each other! We laughed, we smiled, and now embracing a beautiful new life together!!! Thank you Min Arwen!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Arwen Freer, Minister 1
    Arwen Freer, Minister 2

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Nicole. It was such a joy to work with you two awesome ladies. Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day. Many happy years!

DONNA · Married on 04/14/2018

Arwen was amazing! She kept up great communications with us. She also had great advice and ideas for our wedding ceremony! We are truly grateful to have someone like her to share in our special moment! We truly thank you Arwen!

Arwen Freer, Minister 3
    Arwen Freer, Minister 4

Sheila · Married on 03/27/2018

Beautiful woman, she made everything very simple and the vows were perfect. If you're planning on getting married in Jacksonville please contact her.
    ❤️

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Arwen Freer, Minister 5
    Arwen Freer, Minister 6

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Sheila. It was a true pleasure working with you. I wish you two every happiness!

Erica · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I had such an amazing experience with Arwen. She was extremely helpful from start to finish, helped me understand what documents I needed, where to send them to and was also very consultative throughout the entire process as well. The readings that she tailored to fit us as a couple were perfect. I could not have asked for a better person to be our officiant for this day. Choosing her as your officiant would be one of the smartest things you could do when preparing for your special day.

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the kind review, Erica. It was a joy working with you. Many happy year!

Andrea · Married on 02/10/2018

Oh my goodness cannot give a good enough review. She was amazing. For my specific themed wedding she was able to fit us in on a short notice, planned with us to make the rehearsal and wedding ceremony. She handled all of the hassle of the marriage license and paperwork. She coordinated outfits to meet our needs. She was so calming and well spoken in the ceremony. I cannot express our deepest gratitude. She will make an excellent addition to any wedding.

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Andrea. It was a true pleasure working with you. I wish the two of you so many happy years!

Nicoasha · Married on 02/04/2018

Arwen is so amazing and down to Earth. We planned in such a short time but she was very informative and accomodating. The script she prepared for us was breath taking. She has such a warming spirit. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Arwen Freer, Minister 7

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review, Nicoasha. It was wonderful working with you. Many happy years!

Hannah · Married on 02/03/2018

Arwen was such a pleasure to work with! She was nice, worked around our schedule, and her fee is very reasonable. I highly recommend her, especially if you’re a military couple with a demanding schedule!

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Hannah. It was a pleasure working with you. Many happy year!

Natalie · Married on 11/30/2017

Definitely someone I would recommend. She's super sweet and loved meeting her. She's what made the whole experience worth while and unique. I absolutely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Arwen Freer, Minister 8

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Natalie! It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your family. I wish you and Matthew many happy years!

Mikey · Married on 11/18/2017

Arwen was such a perfect officiant for our ceremony! She was very easy to communicate with you, either through phone, email, or in-person. Throughout the vow-writing process, Arwen was always helpful and encouraging to make sure we achieved a ceremony that we had always dreamed of. She was very flexible in crafting our personalized ceremony and we were very impressed and happy that our ceremony went exactly as planned.

Michael and Mikey

Sent on 01/01/2018

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Mikey. It was my honor, and a pleasure working with the two of you. I wish you and Michael many happy years together!

Helen · Married on 11/12/2017

Wonderful experience!! Met and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review, Helen. It was wonderful working with you! Many happy years!

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Arwen was very professional and kind she provided all the help I needed when choosing a verse from the Bible she made the ceremony extra special with her words of wisdom she left us with!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Nicole! It was a blessing to work with you and Edison on your special day. I wish you both many happy years!

Amy · Married on 10/21/2017

Arwen was really amazing and helpful. She explained everything perfect and made my special day incredible! Me and my hunny eloped and she made the whole experience seem like time had stood still for me and my HUSBAND! I love saying that word. Thank you so much Arwen! I will definitely recommend her to every couple I know.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind review, Amy. And thank you for choosing me for your elopement. It was a joy working with you! I'm also so excited to be working with you again to plan your big ceremony for next year! I wish you and your HUSBAND so much happiness!

Thema · Married on 10/07/2017

Go get married with Freer Ministry ??

Sent on 10/19/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your 5 Star review Thema! I wish many years of happiness for you, Danisha and your little ones!

Anthony · Married on 09/30/2017

This lady was awesome. I'm gonna use her everytime I renew my vowels.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Anthony! I wish you and Raven many happy years together!

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I have a very unique history. She route of a sermon that fit us perfectly. She is amazing

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Arwen Freer, Minister 9

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your kind words! I was my honor to work with you on your wedding. I wish you and Cody many happy years!
  • W

Wanda · Married on 09/24/2017

Excellent service. Would recommend to family and friends.

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Wanda! It was a pleasure working with you and Karen on your big day. Many happy years!

Anisha · Married on 09/16/2017

Arwen was an amazing officiant! She communicated with us very well prior to the wedding, and she did a great job at keeping my husband and I calm. She wrote very a touching and personalized service, and she recited it so eloquently. I'd been to weddings where the officiant barely looked up from the script, but Arwen was so well rehearsed that she was able to interact with us and look us in the eye. It was wonderful!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Anisha! It was wonderful working with the two of you too. I wish you many happy years!

Sean · Married on 09/01/2017

Arwen was very quick to respond to our request and was flexible so we could have the legal date (for insurance) as well as the actual wedding on the beach we wanted. It was a nice simple ceremony that was exactly what we needed.

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Sean! It was lovely meeting you and Samantha! I wish all the best for the two of you in the future!

Christy · Married on 08/21/2017

Arween was wonderful and so willing to do whatever it took to make my day amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you Christy! It was my honor to be your officiant! I wish many happy years for the two of you!

Galina · Married on 08/18/2017

Arwen was wonderful! I am so glad I found her and chose her to marry us. I could of not asked for a better officiant. All my guests loved her!

Arwen Freer, Minister's reply:

Thank you so much, Galina, for including me in your wedding. It was a pleasure to work with you. I wish you and Sean a world of happiness!