23 Reviews for ARW Studios

High-Res Images (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Digital Files (1)

We had the pleasure of working with the ARW team for our engagement shoot and wedding photography/videography. Our experience far exceeded our expectations and the group was a pleasure to work with. The reason we decided to go with ARW was because of their professionalism and passion for their work. We spoke to numerous vendors that offered such services and felt like another number in their portfolio versus someone who would have a vested interest in our wedding. I can say that we are very pleased with our deliverables and did not have one regret working with ARW. The results are amazing and every aspect of our event was captured exactly the way we hoped it would have. The ARW team also helped us throughout the event on what to do and made recommendations that documented our wedding beyond our expectations. I can't say enough good things about this company. Absolutely recommended to anyone who is looking to work with professionals who take pride in their work and work diligently to take care of their clients' needs.

Profile Picture User5600698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Rehan and Azeem of ARW Studios were such fun to work with! I had trouble picking between vendors but once I came across ARW and spoke with them on the phone, I was no longer worried and felt comfortable with my choice! The day of the event, they were both really open to my ideas but also firm and assertive - for example, making sure a shot was done well even if it meant a couple of takes as well as making sure people were out of the way. What I loved the most about them is the fact that they went above and beyond too - for example, making sure certain event details the day of were working smoothly! Once I received my wedding photos, I was stunned! The photos were absolutely breathtaking - the angle, lighting, backdrop all looked perfect. In addition, they took a good number of photographs and portraits of close friends and family! My family and friends were certainly reveling in the photos because there were great shots of them! I would definitely recommend ARW in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Henna, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images
4.2

The ARW team was great to work with! The wedding day is already hectic enough that you don't want a vendor that makes it worse! The team made all of our guests feel very comfortable. I had some special requests which the team fulfilled. Overall, the quality of their work is great based on the price you pay for their services. I would highly recommend the team if you are looking for an affordable package and a great team!

Profile Picture User5087844, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had heard and seen a lot about ARWs work but after actually hiring them I realized I had made a great decision! ARW is a great team to work with. The photographers are extremely professional, reliable, and of great expertise. They know what they're doing so it isn't hard to work with them - you tell them what you want and they have it done for you. Amazing results and turn around of photos in a decent, promised, time. Highly recommended photographers for any occasion!

Profile Picture Farah, 8/25/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

ARW Studios was an amazing vendor for photography & videography. My initial interaction was for my engagement photo shoots, at 3 separate locations - they were very accommodating and flexible! The pictures were perfect. They helped my now-husband and I relax and interact and take natural photos in beautiful poses. They accommodated to the poses I wanted, but also offered their own, artistic take. The results were perfect. For our two-day wedding in MD and VA, they provided photography and videography, and everything turned out perfect!

Only two negatives to note, which absolutely are not make-or-break, but just things to mention if you do book these amazing photographers. "Quality" for a detail or two missed, because there were a couple shots I wanted that I didn't end up getting (certain group shots, decor shots and certain bridal shots) which I thought would be standard. It might help to make a shot list if you are as OCD as I was!

Second, we had a ton of guests who all wanted to take their own pics, at the same time as the professional pics, while we posed with them (on stage for a Pakistani wedding). I would recommend having the photographers restrict number of pics from other guests, and do not let them take pics for guests with their iPhones or such. It ended up taking about triple the time for each group pic.

Those two minor nits aside, the QUALITY of pics is breathtaking. ARW was absolutely an amazing selection, probably the best vendor I picked of the dozen or so used for my wedding. They are so easy to work with, so flexible, so personable, and such a great value... I highly recommend them for your wedding! I am sure I will be using them again for all the momentous occasions to come!

Profile Picture Aliza, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

ARW Studios simply did an amazing job at our Walima, they were extremely professional, and most importantly easy to work with before the event, during and after.

ARW Staff worked with us before the event to gain a strong understanding of our preferences, and expectations related to the type of pictures we wanted, to how the video could be shot. After the event ARW staff reached back immediately to work on the post processing to ensure that we received the desired outcome.

I would without question recommended the ARW Studios for any event, they are extremely professional, driven and have a depth of talent across videography, photography

Profile Picture razwan, 6/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

ARW is the hands down the best at what they do. Not only are they professional, prompt, and friendly but they add a creative edge to their work that speaks volumes about their talent. They blend in with the crowd at any event, and are able to capture all the moments without you even knowing they were there. I would highly recommend ARW for any event. I have personally used them twice, and plan to use them for any future events as well.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We hired ARW to cover our pre-wedding events, wedding and the reception. They were absolutely amazing to work with. We have been extremely happy with their work and have already referred them to numerous family and friends. Keep up the great work guys!

Profile Picture Ahsan, 4/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Waseem and Azeem were so fun to work with. They photographed my ceremony and captured video footage of our wedding.

Profile Picture User3030756, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I am so glad I chose ARW Studios for videography service at my henna and wedding reception. They were great to work with. They were so friendly and helpful. They were so pleasant and easy-going. At times, the henna and the reception got a little chaotic and crowded; that didn't bother them. They would take control of the situation and make it smoother. They went above and beyond their duties to make sure both events went smoothly. They even coordinated pictures and directed guests as to which camera they needed to look at, since there were so many different people taking pictures. They were very professional as well. It was a joy working with them and I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Profile Picture Mehek, 6/24/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

ARW Studios is a trio of very talented individuals. Their artistic hand is incredible. What is most respectable about these artists is their patience and attention to every detail to make your day special. They are very flexible and they suggest ideas to help you make decisions on how to take your wedding photos. They are incredibly knowledgeable on photography and videography and they offer ways in which to make your photos appear more beautiful.

Profile Picture User2531986, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

ARW Studios did an excellent job capaturing our special moments for two nights. They made numerous trips to make sure everything gets photographed. They went over my expectations about outside pictures. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User2116329, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

The guys here in the ARW studio, did a great job in picture capturing my wedding. they were very nice and easy to get along with. very professional and very friendly people. I totally recommend them to others for photography work.

Profile Picture Fatima, 9/2/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To have our engagement photos and video done by ARW Studios was truly a stress free experience! They will take care of your needs so it will be one less thing you will worry about :) They were prompt in their arrival and setup what they needed to. They are very respectful to the guest and everyone had a great experience as far as having their pictures taken. I really enjoyed working with them because we kept in touch and were on the same page. I will definitely have them work with us for our wedding!

Profile Picture Sumon, 7/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

These guys are great! Our guests love them too and a few asked for their business card. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Renzie, 6/11/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I am really happy to see all the pictures and movie. It was done professionally and with best quality. I didn't even tell Rehan bahi any specific song but he done it nicely. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in making the movie and picture. I am hoping the same high-grade from you in the upcoming event as well and encourage others to have you in their wedding. you are Rock.

Profile Picture USMAN, 4/17/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Videography

My family is very happy that we went with ARW Studios. They really took the time to get to know our family and work with our needs. They paid attention to the small details that you might not think of on the wedding day. ARW studios helped make the day go smoothly, and they were very professional. If you need any service done, these are the guys!

Profile Picture Amina, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired ARW Studios for my wedding event on March 19th, 2011. They are very professional and did a remarkable job with both Video and Photo. Products were delivered on-time and I was amazed with their presentation. With great knowledge and experience, ARW Studios is one of the best service providers in D.M.V. area. I’m definitely recommending their services to my friends and family members.

Profile Picture Monir, 3/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The final product of my video and pictures were absolutely beautiful!! They listened to me and actually understood what I wanted. The most unique thing about ARW studios is the way they put together the video. They separate the sections to make 2 hours of video so easy and fun to watch. The guys have a lot of patience working with people with big families and many opinions. During the actual event I loved the fact that I was always able to get the attention of at least one of the guys at all times and my family felt the same way. I have heard horror stories of how pushy some photographers and video people can be but these guys were awesome at respecting my space when I needed it and taking initiative without being told of what to do, when to do it, and how to do it. Over all I had a great experience with them and I am looking forward to my many other events that I will be working with them!

Profile Picture Saima, 3/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We had our wedding reception this past February and we used ARW studios for photo/video/and dj services. We could not have asked for anything more! These guys went above and beyond what they were contracted for making our wedding memorable. The turn around time for the pictures and dvd was so fast and the quality of both was beyond our expectations. The party was a super hit and we can not thank Azeem, Waseem, and Rehan enough for everything. If your looking for quality work at a reasonable price no question go with these guys!

Profile Picture Naveed, 2/19/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

ARW Studios did a fanatastic job capturing my 25th wedding anniversary. They were very professional and punctual. I am very pleased with the outcome. The photos and video is something we'll cherish in years to come. Definitely recommend ARW studios to anybody looking for wedding photographer/ videographer.

Profile Picture Kamal, 2/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired Azim and his team for my wedding and all i can say is "Simply the best, great rates, excellent service and I wish there was anyone I can compare them with but there isn't any". If you are looking for a photographer look no further you have found the best of the best.

Profile Picture Usman, 11/27/10, 1 Review