ArtzyFartzyInvites Reviews

7 | Clarence Center, NY

7 Reviews for ArtzyFartzyInvites

Desiree · Married on 10/28/2011

Our invitations came out beautiful!! Renee gave us exceptional service. The quality of the paper used was better than any other sample we looked at, and we were able to design the invitations to our liking (no pre-set templates, etc.) - we were very happy with the invitations and favor tags, and those were some of the most commented items by our guests. I will definitely be using Renee again for our paper/invitation needs!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Kechia · Married on 09/10/2011

Artzy Farzty Invites provided me with excellent customer service and an excellent finished product. She worked with me the entire time, even when I changed the entire layout and wording of my invitations. I ordered a partial DIY invitation kit, and everything was sent to me in excellent condition. It was really easy to assemble and the finished product was great. Thank you for making my vision for my invitations come to life!! One satisified customer.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Eliza · Married on 09/03/2011

Artzy Fartzy Invites provided us with beautiful invitations, response cards, escort cards and table numbers for our wedding. Everything arrived correctly and in a very timely fashion. It was a pleasure working with Renee and hearing all of the compliments we received from our guests!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/27/2011

Renee is so easy to deal with! She was so flexable. She was not pushy and really helped me to make my wedding invitations so special and beautiful. I was so pleased with her professionalism. I will recommend her to everyone for their wedding invites!!! Thanks Renee!!!

Sent on 10/06/2011

Amy · Married on 08/01/2008

Renee was friendly and easy to work with. She accomodated anything that we wanted to incorporate into our invitations. The finished product was very specific to our wedding and we received many compliments from our friends and family on her work. Renee is a pleasure to work with and I would reccomend her services to any bride and groom who want a personalized touch to their invitations.

Sent on 12/21/2008

Terry · Married on 06/27/2008

2.5

Renee was great to deal with. She provided advice and recommendations. Her product was great quality.

Sent on 12/08/2008

Laura · Married on 07/14/2012

1.2
      1.5
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

This company does have nice products and evelopes. However I am on a wedding deadline and paid a lot extra for expedited shipping to Alaska. I am now 5 days later for my supposed "2 day shipping". I called fedex only to find out that they just printed a label after 5 days and haven't even delivered it to fedex. I am very disappointed!

Sent on 04/30/2012