ArtSingle Productions Reviews

4 | Deerfield Beach, FL

4 Reviews for ArtSingle Productions

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2018

Anna and Tom provided me so many details and got so many advances, I wouldn't pay attention to soooo many things without them! Definitely attentive, professional team. My video is much better then I ever expected, there are a lot of moments that I even didn't remember had happened!)) Nothing is missed and looks gorgeous! The short video is a real movie, I cried watching it! And yes, we got it within around 3 weeks which is seems to be fast. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Artsingle Protections did an amazing job. My wedding ceremony and reception footage was awesome. Thank you so much for capturing all important pieces of our special day. Your communication and respond time to my questions was always prompt and professional. We are extremely grateful for your services and affordable prices. Because of you my husband and I will be able to relive our special day always.

Adorah · Married on 04/08/2017

I couldn't be more pleased with Artsingle productions! I called days before the wedding and luckily the were available I have a video less than two weeks later. I could rave on and on. I'm just so happy with them overall I thought a videographer was out of the question and out of my budget. I'm glad I found them

• I

Iola · Married on 05/02/2015

I can tell nothing but THANK YOU many times! For your passion, flexibility, kindness and professionalism! It seems like my wedding highlight was made by my relatives or friends! Best wishes to you guys!