ArtsGroup Photography & Cinema Reviews

35 | Washington, DC

35 Reviews for ArtsGroup Photography & Cinema

• liltaetae04

Donte · Married on 09/08/2012

This was the best wedding experience ever. Jay went over and beyond my expectations. He got great shots that I loved!!!! My husband and I were extremely happy with his performance. Pregnancy pictures will probably be next.

Sent on 02/20/2013
  • Lady Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2012

Looking for a great photography service that goes beyond the call of duty and provides other services as well; then look no further. ArtsGroup provided great service before, the day of and even after the wedding! My pictures are stunning and I could not ask for any better photographer to capture the vision. Not only did they provide photography but also, make-up, DJ Service and cinema. Can't wait for other big life things to happen because this is my photographer for EVERYTHING now!!!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/24/2012

The Arts Group did an outstanding, phenomenonal, and professional job!! Johnny and his talented group of photographers and cinematographers surpassed all of our expectations, and made our special day, comparable to no other. I always say, whenever I find someone, who exceeds the likes of others, I will be sure to make them my go to for every event that I do. Johnny, is and will be, as long as he is a photographer, my " picture guy"! He has become a part of our family. We have grown to love him, as a photographer, videographer, and friend. The Arts Group is second to none, and we would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 08/31/2012
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 04/14/2012

Talk about the BOMB. COM...
    Mr. & Mrs. West, ROCK.... They did an AMAZING job with our photos... All of the guest at our wedding gave us so many compliments on how GREAT our photographers were and the pictures were not even seen yet!!! Needless to say when we received our sneak peak... WE WERE BLOWN AWAY.... The quality of pictures that ArtsGroup capture are beyond words can express. When I first viewed their website I KNEW that I HAD to HAVE THEM capture all of the memories on our big day... The ArtsGroup by far are THE PHOTOGRAPHERS that you NEED to have as one of your vendors... because I guarantee you that YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THEIR WORK!!!
    Thank you again to Mr. & Mrs. West for going above and beyond to capture the precious moments of our special day.

Always,
    LaMonte & Jenny Creavalle

Sent on 05/04/2012
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 12/23/2011

Johnny and Xavier were absolutely wonderful! They did our engagement and wedding.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Erika · Married on 10/15/2011

We were absolutely happy with Arts Group services! They definitely exceeded our expectations in every way. Their work was of the highest caliber. Johnny West was great to work with; he provided outstanding services, professionalism, and creativity. He was very patient with us, timely; easy and fun to work with. His work really stands out. I do not know of any other wedding photographers that use graphic photography; this is no ordinary photography. His slide show creations are excellent as well. The photo album was beautiful and unlike others. His team was wonderful to work with and we highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/14/2013
  • User2719563 · 2+ years ago

Arts Group Photo takes photography to the next level. What this company did for our photo/wedding album is priceless. The final outcome was worth more than the price. I would recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2012

Johnny and his team over at Artsgroup were phenomenal. They shoot my engagement photos as well as my wedding day from top to bottom including little bonuses along the way. I really appreciate Johnny for making my day all the more special! I recommend you to choose Artsgroup on your special day if your looking for more than just pics but for your pictures to tell a story and be amazing!

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/06/2016

1.0
      3.0
      1.0
      0.5

I booked with Johnny and ArtsGroup Photography for my wedding that took place in November 2016. We payed the total balance before the date of the wedding. According to our contract, we were supposed to get my pictures within 60 days of the wedding. I contacted Johnny several times in attempts to get my precious wedding pictures. He did not provide our wedding pictures in the specified time and we never received our photobook! I would strongly NOT Recommend this company to anybody.

Sent on 01/22/2017
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 08/27/2016

0.4
      0.5

I booked with Johnny and ArtsGroup Photography for my wedding that took place in June 2016. To be honest and frank it has been a nightmare. We payed the total balance before the date of the wedding. According to our contract, we were supposed to get my pictures within 60 days of the wedding. I had to reach out several times to get in contact with Johnny. After several attempts I was able to get my wedding pictures. He did not provide our wedding pictures in the specified time and we never received our wedding video to date. I would strongly NOT Recommend this company to anybody. It was a horrible experience, the pictures were not of good quality, the edits were poor, terrible customer services, never gets back with you when you contact them. He requires you to pay him in full but he doesn't produce the product. I'm truly disgusted with this company and what they stand for.

Sent on 04/05/2017