Artlynn Photography Reviews

161 | Evergreen Park, IL

161 Reviews for Artlynn Photography

Amanda · Married on 11/27/2010

Everyone at Artlynn is great to work with and very helpful. Denise did my engagement pictures and helped design my guestbook with those pictures and it all turned out so beautiful. My wedding pictures captured every image I wanted and turned out great. I had my proofs back quickly and they were online for my guests to see that same day. I was able to customize the package to inculde everything I was looking for at a price that was within my budget. George and Vytek did a great job with the pictures and capturing all the moments at the wedding. George was great letting my family steal as many shots as they wanted before the ceremony. I can't wait to see how my wedding album turns out once I finish choosing all the pictures which is difficult with the over 1400 great images I have.

Sent on 01/21/2011

Katie · Married on 11/06/2010

Tim Seed at Artlynn was AWESOME!!!! Graet guy to have out there! Plus pictures are online within 10 days of wedding!!!! Artlynn knows how to do it! Plus they are reasonably priced!!!

Sent on 11/10/2010

Colleen · Married on 09/18/2010

Artlynn provided us with excellent photography for our wedding on September 18, 2010. Linda was very pleasant, helpful, and informative at the studio when we first went in to discuss packages and prices. She gave us portfolios so we could actually have a choice as to what photographer we wanted (you narrow it down to 3 and you're guaranteed 1 of the 3 you chose). Tim S was our photographer and he was brilliant. He was great with names and he was professional and assertive while also being whitty and charming. We didn't feel rushed or like we were being barked at. Everyone complimented us on him both those in the wedding party who interacted with him for a good part of the day and guests at the wedding who he took pictures of at the back drop. Our proofs are beautiful and I can't wait to see the finished product. They had the best prices around and the quality of their albums is unsurpassed. I recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/06/2010

Audrey · Married on 02/20/2010

We are very happy we had Artlynn as our photographers. Tony and Jeff did a great job! Our proofs turned out amazing! Can't wait for our album. From start to finish they were great to work with. Very professional and definitely great service. Tony made sure we got all the shots we had wanted and then some. I highly recommend Artlynn!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Dawn · Married on 08/29/2009

Tim did an outsatnding job. We would recommend Artlynn to anywho getting married.

Sent on 01/12/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/06/2009

Wonderful! We are so happy with booked Artlynn to be our photographer. Jeff was our photographer and he was so great - he helped keep everything moving to make sure we got all of our pictures but was never pushy. Everyone commented how he seemed to be everywhere and got so many great pictures. We are very pleased with the proofs and can't wait to order our album! Can't beat the price, too!

Sent on 07/02/2009

Nancy · Married on 02/22/2009

We had a wonderful experience with Artlynn Photography. The photographer that was assigned to our wedding was very friendly and had lots of creative ideas.My husband and I were very happy with the photos that we received.I highly recommend their photography services.

Sent on 06/20/2009

Toni · Married on 10/04/2008

Artlynn was responsive, effiecent and very hard working. They are all about providing the services you expect. I was very happy with the results.

Sent on 10/30/2008

Gemma · Married on 05/27/2007

Our photographer, Alex was awesome!!! He ate dinner with us and made sure he got the job done. I told him exactly what we wanted and he did it. I would recommend Artlynn to everyone. Great Job!!!

Sent on 11/12/2007

Sabrin · Married on 05/20/2007

These guys are the best - I highly recommend them for your wedding. Very flexible. They have great ideas, and somehow can keep you smiling even when it's very tiring.

Sent on 05/07/2008

Erin · Married on 04/21/2001

I have only good things to say about this studio. I used them because my cousin had used them and they were so good at his wedding. Our photographer was great! Very personable and nice. He stayed so much later than he was supposed to and took the best pictures. My friends and brother have since used this studio all with great outcomes. I don't know anyone who has had a bad photographer through this company. The price was the best. No other company came close to beating Artlynn's price. If you want a good photographer, who is going to really focus on you, go with this one!

Sent on 07/30/2008

Artlynn Photography was very responsive to my inquiries and was helpful in answering all the questions I had. As a bonus, they were familiar with my ceremony/reception venue and offered helpful tips about the wedding day schedule and best times to take pictures given the light that time of year (September).

Sent on 01/19/2016
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 06/22/2013

Artlynn Photography is Outstanding! They have a variety of packages to choose from. The photographer called in advanced and I was able to mention some photos that I really wanted. I did not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. The photographer was great and stayed energetic throughout the whole night. We had so much fun. Photos were up very shortly after the wedding. You can't go wrong with Artlynn!

Sent on 11/01/2013
  • Dior

Dior · Married on 08/04/2012

We just received our wedding pictures and we love all of them. Very professional, courteous, and accommodating to every request we had. His work was incredible, and he was a joy to work with him. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Sandy · Married on 07/23/2011

Our photographer was incredibly friendly which was helpful when it came to the kids in the wedding party. They loved him because he goofed around and made them feel comfortable. When it came down to getting all the traditional pictures in, he was efficient and professional. We chose Tony because he was also creative. As we were walking across a street he stopped us, jumped alongside us and started shooting. Our pictures turned out great!

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • F

Tim · Married on 05/14/2011

Fantastic job!! We are so happy with the pictures!

Sent on 05/26/2011

tatum · Married on 11/20/2010

I would recommend Artlynn to anyone. They provided us with amazing pictures, and ALOT of them. We had so many awesome pictures to look through for our album. Also, very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/04/2010

Traci · Married on 11/13/2010

Artlynn provided great service and met all of our many requests with reasonable costs! They were easy to communicate with and very friendly! We got a nice engagement session outdoors with many pictures to choose from.....they created an amazing guest sign-in book that all our guests loved with these pictures. The wedding photographer worked quick and efficiently and the night went smoothly. The photographer was there 2 hours before the ceremony and stayed pretty much the whole night and captured every key moment. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2010

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2008

I was having a hard time finding a photographer. I was stuck between cost and quality. Then I found Art Lynn. They were one of the most inexpenisve ones. Inexpensive does not mean lower quality. They totally delivered. Tony was our photographer and he was great. We ended up with over 700 proofs. He did a variety of shots, posed and candid. We are very pleased. We have so many pictures to choose from, it is hard! I've seen proofs from friends weddings that spent considerably more on photography, and ours turned out just as good, if not better than theirs. Very Pleased!

Sent on 09/11/2008

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

We are extremely happy with our photos. Tony, our photographer, was very accommodating, and he set up some amazing photo opportunities for us and our bridal party. He took a wide array of photos for us at every location and went along with all of our ideas. Everyone is in awe of how beautiful the outdoor pictures looked. He was very professional and helped picture-taking to run smoothly throughout the day. We can't wait to see how our album turns out.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Both photographers were awesome! They had great ideas for wedding poses. They were very reasonable price wise also!!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/31/2015

Jeff was wonderful & I would recommend his services to anyone.
    To give a little background, I am disabled & have a hard time standing for long periods. Jeff worked around that so effortlessly, constantly checking in to make sure I was doing alright & didn't need to rest. But he never made it seem like a big deal. He immediately became a part of the festivities, joining in on the jokes & making everyone completely comfortable. If I ever need another professional photographer, I know who I'll call.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Amber · Married on 09/25/2015

My husband and I really liked our photographer, Tim Seed, who was prompt on arrival time and just started snapping shots of our ladies getting ready and traveled to the venue timely to then capture the moments leading up to me walking down the aisle, my first look with my father, the veil being put on by my sister and mother and captured the great moments of my husband and his mother before the ceremony. The wedding party and family photos were wonderful after the ceremony with lots of laughter and great poses to show our character and happiness with such a special day for us. There were so many great captured moments that it seemed we never had to look for Tim during the night because we would just turn and he would be there ready to take the photo! Even though we were way behind on our timeline because of traffic and extenuating circumstances, the photos didn't reflect that in any way. We had a great night and the photos captured that. We were given the reference by family members who also had them at their wedding and it was a great decision we made!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Steve · Married on 07/11/2015

We used Anthony for our wedding, and thought he did a wonderful job. He got handcuffed by the weather but was still a strong enough professional to make sure we got some great shots. He was attentive without being intrusive and was on the job from the moment my wife started getting ready until the last guest left the reception. So far, we have received our proofs with and we are very happy with the results. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/02/2013

We requested our photographer George Lullo. He did an awesome job, we love our pictures and can't wait to get our book. We booked Artlynn and requested George after we saw his work at our best friends' wedding. Then we found out that his parents, his, uncle, his cousin and one of y friends also used Artlynn for their weddings and everyone loved their pictures.

Sent on 11/18/2013