Artlynn Photography Reviews

161 | Evergreen Park, IL

161 Reviews for Artlynn Photography

Alexis · Married on 07/14/2012

We used Artlynn for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. Tony was our photographer for the engagement photos and George was for our wedding. Both guys did an absolutely fantastic job and we were more than thrilled with the beautiful pictures. The only bad thing was then having to pick from all of the perfect pictures!

George had done my brother's wedding and I loved every single photo he took then and was thrilled to have him for our wedding. Our wedding day flew by and George made sure to get all the pictures we had asked. The entire staff at Artlynn was always very friendly and helpful. We were very satisfied and actually recommended them to friends who used George this summer as well. I would highly recommend Artlynn!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Kathleen · Married on 06/30/2012

We used Artlynn for both engagement and wedding photos. Tony, our photographer was simply amazing. I loved every single photo he took...and I am quite picky.

From the beginning of our engagement, the entire Artlynn staff has been wonderful. After asking what our vision was and what we wanted, they listened and then took the extra effort to explain each package they offered in detail with both the pros and cons to how each would compare with our needs. There was no pressure to purchase the highest priced package. After shopping around other photographers to explore our options, it was certainly a no brainer. Artlynn was the best deal and offered the most within a package.

For our engagement shoot, they were extremely accommodating shooting it at both their studio and alternative outdoor location at times that were convenient for us. When the fall weather didn't cooperate for our outdoor shoot 3 times, they rescheduled with no problems or complaints.

The day of our summer wedding was a VERY HOT day and our photographer stuck it out with us. He took amazing photos of us and really knew how to pose us and where the best shots would be. My photos are the best thing from my wedding (other than the groom!)

All in all, Artlynn Photography and especially Tony are WELL WORTH it. They are a hidden gem and I definitely recommend them to others!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Melanie · Married on 06/16/2012

I cannot say enough good remarks about Artlynn Photography. They were such a wonderful business to work with. My family has been long time customers and we have never been disappointed. George did our pictures for the wedding and he was fantastic. George was easy to work with and fun to spend the day with. He fit right in with the wedding party!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Hi Melanie,
    I am so glad you enjoyed George and your images.We really strive to achieve and exceed your goals for the day. If there is anything you need do not hesitate to contact Artlynn.

Dawn · Married on 06/09/2012

We recently used Artlynn for our June wedding. Love them. From the first phone consultation I felt comfortable that I was in good hands. The day of the wedding, we had Tim as of photographer. LOVED him. He made my nephew (ring bearer) smile and he DOESN'T smile for pictures. We went to Hawaii for 10 days for our honeymoon and when we got back our proofs were ready to be picked up. Just a few days ago we order our thank you cards from them - great price and great service as usual.

Sent on 08/16/2012

David · Married on 06/02/2012

Simply awesome!! The professionalism and attention to detail showed up in all of our photos!

Sent on 06/21/2012

Caitlin · Married on 05/19/2012

Tony did an exceptional job capturing our wedding. He was early to the house for pictures and very professional! He did an outstanding job accommodating all of our requests for different poses and he made sure we got all of the pictures we wanted with our family members. As I went through the proofs I was so impressed that he got pictures of practically everyone at the reception (270 guests). Also, the office staff is very nice and helpful. They worked with me and made the whole process very easy. I am thoroughly impressed with Tony and Artlynn photography and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2012

Tony Luello was my photographer at Artlynn his work is exquisit he was able to capture over 800 photos I am very pleased that we used his services. My album is amazing. The proofs came back beautiful. I could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 06/19/2012

adrienne · Married on 04/14/2012

We really enjoyed having Tim as our photographer. He was awesome with the kids! magic tricks and all! Thank you again!

Sent on 05/17/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2011

George and the Art Lynn family are great! Very professional, beautiful work!

Sent on 11/20/2011

Artlynn Photography's reply:

Hi Lisa, Thank you for the review on Wedding Wire. I have credited your account 1-5x7 at n/c. You can select this when you bring back your proofs. If there is anything I can do for you please call.
    Thanks Tony 708-425-8080

Maire · Married on 10/08/2011

On October 8th, 2011 we had Tony from Art Lynn for our photographer and he was really good. I'm sure it was hard for him to have to deal with a wedding party of 22, but he sure managed. I think the people in the office are very nice, when they called me to confirm times for the wedding I was talking to the woman on the phone for an hour-like she was one of my friends!!!! The pictures are very nice, I went with more traditional pictures and they are exactly what I wanted. I look forward to using Art Lynn in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Kathy · Married on 08/13/2011

Everything was really great! The photographers were on time, professional, and produced some really nice pictures! Thank you guys!

Rachel · Married on 08/05/2011

My husband and I chose Artlynn to provide us with our wedding pictures. From beginning to end, the services were wonderful. The staff in Evergreen Park were very helpful and able to answer any questions we had. Our photographer, Tony, was able to capture all of the important moments and some great candid photos of our guests as well. He has a great personality and was very professional all day. He was very flexible in taking all of the photos we requested. We received our proofs 11 days after the wedding and were very pleased with each and every picture. Tony was able to capture our love in it's true form. Artlynn provided us with many options, great service, and great prices. They have something for every budget. I would highly recommend Artlynn to anyone for beautiful wedding photography.

Sent on 08/17/2011

A · Married on 07/30/2011

My husband and I were referred to Artlynn by a family member and are very happy with our choice. The entire staff in Evergreen Park, IL is so helpful. Tony was our photographer for our wedding day. He was very professional, and easy to get along with. Our pictures turned out great and we received our proofs back very quickly. They were also reasonably priced compared to some others out there. They were absolutely wonderful! I can wait to see my finished album. We would recommend Artlynn to anyone.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Michele · Married on 07/29/2011

Art Lynn has been amazing! All of the packages they offer allow any budget to utilize them. My photographer was wonderful and worked through all the family drama minimizing drama, which i loved on my big day! The end result was an amazing amount of fantastic pictures and a quick turn on every order I have placed as well as my wedding album! Use them! You will not regret it!

Melanie · Married on 07/29/2011

Artlynn was perfect on our wedding day! Tony was on time, professional, friendly, and energetic. He did a great job with taking so many beautiful pictures. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Cara · Married on 07/16/2011

Loved Artlynn!! Tony was a FABULOUS photographer :)

Sent on 10/12/2011

Claire · Married on 07/09/2011

Tony at Artlynn was so wonderful to work with! He was very flexible on time and gave great ideas throughout the day, but was also open to our ideas. We love Artlynn because they're in the neighborhood and their work is phenomenal!!

Kristyn · Married on 07/09/2011

I loved Artlynn Photography. We worked with Tony for our engagement photos and they were perfect and we felt very comfortable right from the start. These were quickly online for us to view. As for our wedding, we again had a wonderful experience. George and Bridgette were a pleasure and fabulous on this big day! They were flexible with the various photos options and even a change of the outdoor picture plan the day of! They kept everything light, smooth, and FUN. We were lucky to have them. Our proofs are amazing because they captured every moment! The staff we worked with at the office were also top-notch, helpful, and professional!

We highly recommend ARTLYNN PHOTOGRAPHY!

Kristyn & Colin

Sent on 10/13/2011

Tony at Artlynn was fantastic to work with! Very talented and a lot of fun. I stood up in two other weddings that he photographed, and I knew I wanted him to photograph our special day. Everything turned out beautifully and everyone who saw our album raved about how great it was. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/05/2012

April · Married on 06/18/2011

Everyone at Artlynn was very nice, friendly, and professional. My experience was absolutely enhanced by Artlynn.

Sent on 10/12/2011

Julie · Married on 06/17/2011

I was extremely pleased with the photography service Artlynn provided. Tony made me feel at ease in those stressful moments before the wedding. He was very professional, yet personal and fun. He got to know everyone in the wedding party, and made everyone feel at ease having their picture taken. He took pictures according to my wishes. However, he also added his professional opinion to enhance poses and photographs. I recently picked up my proofs and was amazed at the quality of the pictures. I had no doubt that I would have perfect wedding pictures, because Tony knew what he was doing! Nothing is more important that perfect pictures of your special day. Artlynn Photography will make sure that happens!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2011

I was a demanding and detail oriented bride who had 2.5 years to plan her wedding. Needless to say I did a lot of research, went to countless bridal shows, and narrowed down 32 photographers to 3. My husband (so weird to say/write that!) and I went to three consults and Artlynn was our last one; we signed on the spot. I met Tony at a bridal show and when I told him about my crazy family and how we were going to have White Castle as a post-ceremony snack (an inside joke between my husband and father and I am still mortified I let it happen), Tony just laughed and thought it was great! Their prices were spot on with our budget and they worked with us to make sure we had everything we wanted without breaking the bank.
    Now you would think you won't hear from your vendors until the wedding after you have put down the deposit right? Not so; the office staff were wonderful, especially Pat. My job hours meant that I couldn't come in for any consults and had to call at odd hours. Pat made sure she was available for me to call during my lunch and whenever I called late at night and left a message, she always called me back the next day with an answer.
    I had Tony and Voicek as my wedding photographers for the day. Tony was traditional and the total professional by getting all our shots done quickly and efficiently. Voicek was a character and made the day fun. He took my family's craziness and ran with it, making us take pictures with my Mother's crazy statues that included an eagle and life size horse! When I requested a picture where the wedding party squared off as two football teams that would throw the ring bearer pillow, they didn't bat an eyelash and even got down on the grass to get the shots between the linemen/women and even got the maid of honor's interception! They stayed the whole time and didn't bail in the middle of dancing.
    The photography was a big ticket item for me and I wanted the best. That's why I spent an estimated three months just researching, calling, and meeting with several companies. Artlynn blew them all away. And now I have beautiful pictures to show my kids and grandkids!

Artlynn Photography's reply:

We had an Awesome time at your wedding! You guys are the best!
    Your wedding was totally out of the box Great! So much creativity on every level! We can't wait to start working on your album. It will fantastic! Look forward to seeing you guys at up coming weddings! :)

Mary · Married on 05/28/2011

Artlynn was wonderful and our photographer Tim was outstanding. He helped to make our day even better.

Sent on 06/14/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/07/2011

I thought that the staff at Artlynn was great. They were very helpful throughout our entire process. They were reasonably priced compared to some others out there and their pictures are great. We just got our proof book back and the photos look amazing. Tony was our photography and he was super friendly and very easy to work with. He knew what would look good but also took opinions on what we wanted to do with no problem. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/13/2011

Patti · Married on 03/05/2011

Artlynn was absolutely amazing! The entire staff is so helpful and professional! I had George as my photographer and he was an absolute joy to work with. He was so friendly, helpful, and professional. He did such as amazing job! My pictures are absolutely beautiful. Everyone who has looked at them can't say enough about the quality of the work! George was very busy and he captured everything I wanted! There were pictures I forgot to ask him to take and he took them without me having to ask! My bridal party and family loved him! He worked so hard and it was greatly appreciated. I strongly recommend Artlynn to all you brides out there. The price is very reasonable for all the work they do. I couldn't believe I got my proofs the following weekend!

Sent on 03/14/2011