Artlynn Photography Reviews

161 | Evergreen Park, IL

161 Reviews for Artlynn Photography

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

Had such a great experience with Artlynn. Our photographer Tim was exactly our style. Nice portrait and family photos, some candid, some silly, nothing too over the top. We are a casual group so I asked him to give us directions to make good shots. He was really great to work with.

A bonus for me was that we were actually given an album of our proofs to choose pictures from. I like to be able to actually look through tangible pictures versus only viewing them online.

Totally reasonably priced, great service, great photographer.

Sent on 07/26/2016

BOJANA · Married on 06/04/2016

Since the day I got engagement, I've been looking for a great photographer. It has been a bit challenging to say the least. I came across Artlynn through a friend, I didn't believe her until I physically went to their Lansing office. Jeff is the one I originally booked the services with. He did a fantastic job at explaining every package. The photos from our engagement shoot were incredible! Every picture was just beautiful, I was amazed by the knowledge and professionalism. When the wedding day came, we had a blast! Tim & Tony were wonderful, the really knew how to make us laugh and feel comfortable in front of the camera. Very open and respectful to our culture. I am 1000% positive I will book again for any other type of celebration in the future and will refer them to anyone who asks. Amazing job team!!!!

Sent on 06/14/2016

TJ · Married on 12/18/2015

Tony was the photographer for a few of our close friends’ weddings in years past, and with Artlynn’s superb quality, dedication, and focus, we knew we would utilize them for our wedding day. Because our friends’ albums and printed pictures were of the highest quality we have ever seen, I contacted Artlynn in June of 2015 to request they photograph our December 18, 2015 wedding in Naperville, IL. From June until we received our proofs, album, and digital CD with all 400+ pictures, Tony and Denise (Office Assistant) have been more than prompt and professional. Compared to others’ wedding photographers, Tony is by far the utmost skilled, artistic, apt, affordable, and qualified videographer out there, and we HIGHLY recommend him. Also, as soon as we began telling family and friends we have booked with Artlynn, their responses all boiled down to, “Artlynn has been around for over 55 years and I’ve heard great things!” You know you are trusting a company that has been around as long as this one has. On our wedding day, Tony took every opportunity to capture our most memorable moments with ease and expertise, created various movement poses to make our pictures truly unique, and took into consideration our vision through honoring pictures we printed for him to take. Saying we are impressed by his work is simply not enough. We absolutely recommend the qualified staff at Artlynn Photography as the professionals you seek to remember the best day of your life for years to come! Please view their website (http://www.artlynn.com/Orders.aspx) and enter our access code, 34817, to experience the dedication Tony and Denise will put into the best day of your life!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

Visiting the studio was always a good experience and very informative. The Photographers were amazing! They didn't miss a moment and took more than enough pictures. We were also very impressed with the promptness of receiving the proofs and the quality of the pictures are perfect. I will definitely refer Artlynn to future Bride and Grooms.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Kevin · Married on 09/25/2015

Tony was our favorite and best vendor at our wedding. What a great eye and took control of all photos without being pushy. Fantastic attitude and wanted to know every shot we wanted before our wedding.....AND GOT THEM ALL! Great experience working with Artlynn and the end product was worth any money we spent!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Megan · Married on 09/25/2015

We used Artlynn for our wedding photography and we were thrilled with the outcome. From the beginning of the process, Tony and everyone at Artlynn were extremely helpful and replied to us quickly. When we first met with Tony he explained to us all the packages that were available and what was included with each. The prices were very reasonable for the amount of time they were photographing us and the number of photos they took. The quality of the photos were out of this world, we were absolutely amazed at the job Tony did. I gave Tony a bunch of photos from Pinterest so he could get an idea of the types of photos I wanted and I'm pretty sure he got all of them and more. Tony has an incredible eye when it comes to lighting and catching great moments. He showed us some of the pictures he was taking along the way and we knew they were going to be phenomenal. Tony was very professional, he showed up on time and was very personable the whole day, we really enjoyed him being apart of our day. I highly recommend Artlynn Photography and Tony. I'm obsessed with our photos, they really help us relive our amazing wedding day!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Megan · Married on 09/25/2015

Sent on 12/03/2015

We were very happy with our photographers and Artlynn. Our wedding was 300+ people and both photographers did a great job of capturing every moment. Additionally we had a large wedding party as well as large families on both sides. Our main photographer did a great job of getting the photos we needed done quickly. Our photographer was very direct and assertive with our crowd. I would highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Karen · Married on 08/15/2015

Artlynn is a great company to work with. They provided my husband and I with amazing memorabilia from our wedding that we will have for a lifetime. The staff at Artlynn were also very nice and were willing to work with my husband and I. Tony was our photographer and not only was he great to us, he was also great to our guests.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Artlynn was absolutely amazing! From my first visit to my final consultation, they were great. They went over everything with me so I would know what to expect the day of the wedding. I had Tim as my photographer and he was so amazing! He called me the day before the wedding to go over everything and then I was able to add anything in that he needed to know about. We were on the same page the whole day of the wedding. We had a lot of people part of the wedding especially kids and he was phenomenal with the kids and us adults. He took a variety of pictures and they turned out awesome! I have so much to choose from which is what you want. I cannot thank Arftlynn and especially Tim for the great work you did. Thank you so much! I highly recommend Artlynn Photography to everyone.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Jon · Married on 05/02/2015

Our photographs turned out AMAZING!!! We had just attended a wedding for a close friend a few months prior to ours. They unfortunately had a bad experience trying to save a few bucks. We realized that we needed to seek the best if we wanted to be worry free the day of, as we absolutely were with Artlynn. The guy was spot on with capturing every moment at the best angle possible. The pictures depict the harmonious atmosphere that was present the whole day through! It seemed that every time we turned around, be was snapping a shot of something key to capturing every little memory that bring us back to that day every time we review our photos. I feel terrible for the couple that can't go back and recapture the day again, we fortunately made an excellent choice with this photographer and so should you!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Paula · Married on 03/14/2015

Really enjoyed working with Tony! The photos turned out amazing, the day went smooth. Worth the money. I'm glad I made the right decision.

Sent on 06/30/2015

amy · Married on 11/16/2014

Jeff was assigned my wedding and he did a wonderful job capturing our day. He was flexible and energetic and managed to get pictures of everyone at my event which was medium sized. He even followed up several time throughout the event to make sure there weren't any pictures I forgot about.

Sent on 11/18/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 10/25/2014

Artlynn was extremely awesome in everything we needed in a great photographer for our wedding. They sat down and explained everything to us - from what each package entailed to what would work best for us. Whenever we had a question, they would get back to us within the same day.

As the bride, the actual wedding day is such a blur - so seeing the proofs from our wedding made it so great to relive again! I had given our photographer (Tim) a print out of pictures I had seen on Pinterest that I would like him to recreate, and he did every single one and made it our own!

Artlynn is amazing, and they offer affordable packages for your budget. I've heard horror stories from fellow brides with their photographers, but I had no issues with Artlynn whatsoever. I definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Bridget · Married on 09/27/2014

Undoubtedly, we made the correct decision in selecting Artlynn as our wedding photographer! There is a reason that this family business has been around for 50+ years!

They are cost-competitive (actually a bit lower than other photographers we considered) and offered more re-assurances than others with regards to backup photographers, equipment, etc. They are complete professionals and are experienced enough to know what shots we would want.

Tony and Jeff added creativity, enthusiasm, and great attitudes to our wedding day and were able to capture wonderful shots. Denise was incredibly helpful both before the wedding day to recommend appropriate opportunities to take certain family photos as well as afterwards, as we put our album together. In addition to the standard online gallery and digital prints, Artlynn still offers a full proof book, which is not only convenient for relatives who aren’t online, but it’s also ideal to compare actual photos side-by-side. Plus, we keep that proof book! Artlynn also prints their own images in their studio.

As a tip to engaged couples, we recommend 2 photographers for the entire day, to ensure that nothing is missed. The photos of the groom getting ready with his family were just as wonderful as those of the bride.

Sent on 02/05/2015

We had Tony and his brother photograph our wedding, and we were very pleased with both of them. They captured every moment and we have tons of pics to choose from for our album. They were very fun to work with and plan to use them for more professional pictures in the future. Prices are very reasonable also!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Alissa · Married on 08/09/2014

My husband and I are very pleased with the service we were promised with Art Lynn Photography. Our photographer's name was Tim and he was awesome. Tim knew just what he was doing and he made the day very easy for us all. We spent no time just waiting around for him to figure out what he wanted to do, his envisions came to life and his creativity showed in our proofs. The office staff was great and they really helped us out when we went in for the first time all nervous and confused. We paid big bucks for the Romance Album, but it will totally be worth it because the albums look gorgeous and it is something we will be proud of showing our coworkers, friends, family, future children, and future grandchildren. Thank you so much Art Lynn for making our day fabulous!

Sent on 09/01/2014
  • User2093911 · 2+ years ago

I used Artlynn Photography for our wedding ceremony and reception on August 9, 2014. There price was reasonable for the unique service they provided. Jeff was our photographer. Jeff was very friendly and professional. He was very accommodating with our needs and helped us with unique poses. There were a lot of laughter and memories built from our beautiful pictures. It was a great experience. I will definitely recommend Artlynn Photography!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Look no further than Artlynn for beautiful photography and excellent service! My parents and many of my family members have used Artlynn over the years and all were happy with their wedding photos. The staff in Evergreen Park is very kind and helpful. Our photographer, Tony, was outstanding to work with. He was very friendly, patient and had a great eye for detail. I even received compliments from my guests-everyone felt at ease getting their pictures taken by him. He was very busy capturing all of our key moments as well as many candid photos. Tony also checked in often to make sure we were getting all of the pictures we wanted. Our proofs were ready very quickly after the wedding and were fabulous! There are so many great pictures to choose from! Artlynn Photography are easy to work with, a family business and have reasonable prices. I highly recommend them for all photography. I look forward to using them again in the future!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/12/2014

Artlynn has been a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Special thanks to our photographer, George, who was friendly and professional. He truly wanted our pictures to look great.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2014

My experience with Artlynn was easy and helpful from beginning to end. The office staff in Lansing was super nice. They showed me their product and explained all of the package options without being pushy. I was asked questions about the style I liked, how I wanted the day to go, etc. Their prices for the product cannot be beat. I looked into a number of different options and they all cost a LOT more for less services and products. Tony, the photographer on the day of the wedding, was amazing! He was friendly, calm, and efficient- everything a bride needs. He was happy to take any pictures we requested and often checked to make sure he was getting everything we wanted. He even got my two young flower girls to look and smile in the photos- job well done! The proofs were ready in less than two weeks! I would definitely recommend Artlynn.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Shirley · Married on 06/01/2014

We were more than pleased with Artlynn. From the time we walked into the office til the time we picked up our proofs. Everyone in the office was very friendly and helpful. Our photographer, Tony, was the best. He was professional, patient and fun! I highly recommend them. I also used them for a wedding way back in 1992 and was pleased back then. 22 years later, they are even better! If you need professional pictures I would go nowhere but Artlynn!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Artlynn was amazing! I was referred to them by my sister when they did her wedding. The service was excellent. Everyone there is so nice and willing to help you with whatever you have or need.
    Tony was my photographer for my engagement shoot and also my wedding. He did amazing! My husband and I could have not been more happy with both sets of photos he took. He isn't afraid to try new or different angles and he also does the traditional poses, which is nice. He sees the opportunity is the way the environment and uses it to his advantage. So many of our engagement photos have the sun setting in them and making the picture even more beautiful.
    Our wedding photos were fantastic. He took so many over 1,200 and I love all of them. One thing that was nice was they sent you a list where you could compile a list of pictures you really want to have. I filled it out with some I saw from here and there and he remembered those pictures that I loved but totally forgot to ask for on the day of. I was super happy that he took those and those are some of my favorites. From before the ceremony, to ceremony, after to reception all the photos came out unique and beautiful. He really knew how to work the scenery.
    All is all I am completely satisfied with every single step of how they worked with me and how the products came out.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Elayna · Married on 05/17/2014

They were efficient and gave us exactly what we wanted! We were able to get tons of photos without doing the "First Look"- which was exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Julia · Married on 05/10/2014

Great company. Our photographer was great. Our pictures are beautiful! Artlynn is very responsive and helpful.

Sent on 05/24/2014