Artlook Videography Reviews

466 | New York, NY

466 Reviews for Artlook Videography

Amy B. · Married on 04/15/2019

Great Videography

We hired them for our engagement ceremony. They made me feel like I'm on the top of the world. Very generous people with a great service. 10/10

Albert B. · Married on 04/12/2019

Photography

Artlook photography you are the best people who i have ever worked with. So cooperative and very hardworking man. A perfect 10 for the work my friend.

Paul G. · Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing Experience

Thank you very much for making my day so much special. I was very curious Michael about how will you manage some of the very naughty children in our family as I know they can be very annoying. I was very surprised how calmly you dealt with those kids. You are very sweet and the work you have done was very great. I wish to hire you some time again. Soon :)

Kennlee S. · Married on 04/10/2019

Affordable wedding photographer just professional team

Affordable wedding photographer just professional team. \Come in time for Wedding Photo shoot on August 24th. Did a great job

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Noémie

Noémie · Married on 03/25/2019

Amazing vediography.

They have great talent. They are very hard working. We are lucky to have them capture our big moments. We enjoyed our Wedding Artlook Videography. We really appreciate it Michael. Well done buddy. Keep up the good work. Thank-you.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Hello Noemie,
    Thanks for appreciating our professional services, we were glad to work with you. We are always focused on providing the very best quality event services to all our lovely clients.
  • Evaa

Evaa · Married on 03/20/2019

Videographey

From the moment I met Michael, the owner of Artlook Videography and our first shooter, I knew this was the company I wanted to produce our wedding video. He was professional, fun, and super sweet! I instantly felt comfortable letting him know exactly what we were searching for and he assured me he was able to do exactly that! Our second shooter, Michael, was amazing too. It was a great experience. I couldn't ask for a better vendor as well as hope to work with them again in the future!

Thanks Evaa,
    Its our pleasure to provide you with the very best quality professional service. We are always available for all our lovely clients. Thanks once more for your appreciative words.
  • Jeanne

Jeanne · Married on 03/19/2019

Videographey

videographer don’t look any further and call Michael today! Trust me you will not be disappointed. Thank you again

Thanks Jeanne,
    We are always focused on satisfying the core interests of all our clients and providing them with the best professional services required. Thanks once more....
  • Emilie

Emilie · Married on 03/13/2019

Amazing experience

Had an amazing experience working with Michael! He was super responsive, quick, and helpful in making our vision come to life. From the communications before the shoot, to the shoot itself, and the editing part after, he was such a pleasure to work with and made us feel very relaxed. The final product was beyond any of our expectations and we can’t wait to use our video at our wedding! He was the perfect person to help make this special video to capture our relationship

Hello Emilie,
    Such an amazing name you have, we want to thank you greatly for appreciating our professional quality service. We are always glad to contribute in putting a smile on the faces of all our lovely clients.
  • Ophélie

Ophélie · Married on 03/13/2019

Artlook videographey

We were referred to Artlook Videography from our DJ and are extremely happy with their work! They were so easy to work with from our initial conversations, to book, to the day of, through to receive our final video and trailer. Teddy & his team was amazing the day ! They were super friendly and easy going. They did whatever they required to do to capture our special day. The team worked well with our Photographers team as well. Will be fabulous to work with and extremely accessible. Their customer service is next to none--quick to respond to calls and emails. All friends & family that have scene our video already are amazed at their work. Thank you to Artlook Videography for all of your dedicated work to make our Wedding Video spectacular

Hello Ophelie,
    Thanks so much for appreciating our quality customer care and professional photography and videography services. We are always available to serve all our clients better.
  • Cian

Cian · Married on 03/12/2019

Our Wedding Day DEC 2018

We used Michael as our photographer for our wedding day in DEC 2018. Michael came to our house for a meeting to discuss the day and from that point we felt at ease and very happy with the ideas of the day.
    On the day Michael came to photograph the big day and I was very happy with how he dealt with the day. He made sure we were all at ease and taking the big photographs after the ceremony was so easy and not stressful at all.
    I am delighted with the quality of photographs we received and can highly recommend Michael for any photography you may need.

Hello Cian,
    Thanks for inviting me and my team of professional photographers and videographers to capture amazing images on your precious memorable day.
  • DANIEL

Daniel · Married on 03/08/2019

Helps us keep the memories alive

Michael made us feel at ease and was so friendly. I wanted natural photographs (when you don’t know a photo is being taken) and some set up ones for our wedding day, and we got exactly that. The pictures he took when you did not know, really capture the happiness of the day. He handled to make me look like a movie star: ) The planned ones of the different family/friend groups will be great for the thank you cards and Christmas card.
    His son and daughter helped out and their pictures were no less impressive.
    I would definitely recommend Michael to anyone looking for an upmost professional and super friendly photographer for any occasion that you want the memories to last forever.
    Thanks Michael your photography and attention to detail is amazing.

Hi Dan,
    Thanks for employing our services on your precious event day. Seeing our lovely clients smile has always been our aim when providing professional services. We deeply consider our clients best interest and work within their budget, thereby contributing to making their day a success.

Cassidy Rose · Married on 03/08/2019

Totally Worth It!

Artlook Videography images speak for themselves. From start to finish we are satisfied customers. The entire team is very professional, they make you feel comfortable and never felt under any pressure. Everything was delivered as promised in a timely manner, very efficient. Way to go with all those emails Courtney! Best costumer service of all the vendors we delt with during our wedding planning experience. We are so happy that we went with Artlook Videography to capture our special day. From the engagement session, to the wedding, and the post bridal shoot every image we received we were EXTREMELY happy with. Our guest also commented on how professional and friendly the team was and everyone loved the images as well. Definitely worth it, they truly know how to listen to their clients and deliver amazing one of kind images.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Sonya G. · Married on 03/06/2019

Great Behaviour and Work

You all were amazing. Glad to have you for my wedding. You all were so sweet and the work was beyond amazing.

• Alexia

Alexia · Married on 03/05/2019

Wedding organization

Our wedding date was quickly approaching and we didn’t have a videographer and we didn’t know what to do it were to call. We searched google and came across this organization and let me just tell you how happy we were that we called. Michael was so very friendly and patiently answered all our questions. We just received our wedding video and we couldn’t have been more happy, it came out amazing!!! I want to thank Michael and his company for providing us with such amazing customer service and a video that we will cherishh. If you are looking for .

Thanks Alexia,
    We want to seize this opportunity to say a big thanks for contacting us and appreciating the quality of our professional friendly service. We are glad you were satisfied and happy with the output of our work.

Vail J. · Married on 03/05/2019

Artlook Videography was super awesome!

Artlook Videography was super awesome! They made the big day so easy and I would recommend her to anyone and I would love to use Artlook Videography again if I ever need a photographer again.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • James

James · Married on 02/21/2019

Very friendly, great service and results

We were put at ease from the first meeting to the final photo was taken. Michael took us through all the options with no hard sell, was really accommodating and nothing seemed to be too much trouble, loved having the photos from the ceremony projected onto the wall for the evening ceremony and was very happy with the final images we recieved via both the website and on a memory stick. Recommend highly!

Thanks James,
    It was a very nice experience working with you. The Artlook team would love to say a big thank you for appreciating our professional photography service.
  • Dylan

Dylan · Married on 02/19/2019

Michael is an excellent photographer

Michael is an excellent photographer who has produced some incredible photos of several of my film production. He is always extremely reliable, professional and his constant friendly and personable demeanour makes having him around an absolute delight. His work speaks for itself and his talent. Speed and efficiency in editing and producing the photographs make the whole process seem effortless and very rewarding.

Thanks Dylan,
    It was such a wonderful experience capturing beautiful sceneries and moments with you. The Artlook team of professional photographers and videographers and our friendly managers all say a very big thank you.
  • Malan

Malan · Married on 02/19/2019

Michael was very easy to get along with …

Michael was very easy to get along with through the whole process and made me and the rest of the bridal party feel at ease the entire day. He has some great ways of getting the photos you want and organizing a huge crowd. I would highly recommend Michael for any event and thank him for capturing our day beautifully.

Thanks Malan,
    We are always available to provide all our clients with affordable photography packages that fits their various budgets. In all, quality standards are always maintained in all our photography and videography works. Creating amazing atmosphere to make our clients feel relaxed.
  • Kimber

Kimber M. · Married on 02/13/2019

Professionally done!

Michael and his team are truly professional. They were able to answer my calls and emails promptly and are very easy to work with. Their photographers came to take our photos on our wedding day, and my family truly had fun! They were very professional, courteous and energetic. Having great photos was really important for me so I looked at a lot of different photographers and I am very happy that I made the right decision in choosing them.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sean

Sean · Married on 02/12/2019

Michael did us proud on the day 4th July…

Michael did us proud on the day 4th apr 2019. He's great fun to be with
    The Photo's turned out great just what we wanted. All nicely displayed and not overpriced

Hello Sean,
    Thanks so much for appreciating our professional quality wedding photography services. We are always available to serve all our lovely clients more better, making their special day a more memorable one.

Kylie Phillips · Married on 02/11/2019

He has special attention to detail

Artlook Videography completely exceeded my expectations. He has special attention to detail and makes sure to capture every moment. All the pictures looks very natural and absolutely beautiful. The pictures are not only outstanding, but his customer service is great as well!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 02/05/2019

Excellent friendly and professional service

Excellent friendly and professional service. We had some loved ones photos taken. Michael was very patient with the children, and with his skill level and expertise and ability to engage the children, he took some beautiful pictures. Spoilt for choice with the selection! Would highly recommend!

Thanks Michael,
  • Emy

Emy · Married on 02/01/2019

Professional photographey

I’m so glad Michael was the first recommendation made by the venue I was about to perform at. I had to look no further! He was very professional, timely and knowledgeable. As a fellow pianist, I didn’t have to worry about how he would capture the hands just right. He’s also very friendly and personable. It’s not usually you find someone with all the traits I just mentioned. The final product was just what I had hoped for and facilitated with great technical integrity. It’s a joy working with him and I’m already thinking about the next time. Michael - thank you!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Hello Emy,
    It was really a very pleasant experience working with you and capturing your lovely performance. We want to thank you also for appreciating our professional service. We are always available to provide everyone with the very best quality service.

Jaine F. · Married on 01/31/2019

Great photographers!

was great to work with. We were able to call in the package we wanted and then in the week leading up to the wedding we got a call from the photographer to make sure we were all on the same page. was easy to get along with and made sure he knew what sort of pictures were important to us. The day-of, he arrived on time and jumped right in. He worked the crowd really well and was able to get some amazing pictures. We received our touched-up pictures a couple weeks later and they all looked great! We are very happy with the how helpful and friendly everyone was and the results were fantastic!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Julia M. · Married on 01/30/2019

Detailed and Professional

From our first visit/consultation with , we were confident that we made the right choice. Our wedding day and moments were captured by in the most beautiful way. So many beautiful shots were taken and we weren't even aware she was around. Her attention to detail is one of the reasons I enjoyed her style.
    I would definitely recommend Jolie Images and for your photography and videography needs.

Sent on 09/02/2019