ArtlightPhoto Reviews

ArtlightPhoto 2
ArtlightPhoto 3
ArtlightPhoto 4

griselda · Married on 10/27/2017

Artlight exceeded my expectations. They were very flexible and accommodating to our needs. My husband and I are very happy with their services. Very detailed and provided a variety of shots.

ArtlightPhoto 5
    ArtlightPhoto 6
    ArtlightPhoto 7
    ArtlightPhoto 8
    Sent on 10/30/2017

Judith · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I received our wedding pictures this week and we are so amazed by the results and the quality of the pictures. Chris takes one of a kind pictures and knows how to capture a special moment. He was able to do that for our wedding. Chris made everything so smooth and was really helpful, from explaining the packages, payment options and communicating throughout everything. Something we also loved was that we were able to contact him so easily and he would reply right away which helps, especially when you are caught up with other things. Chris was recommended to us by my cousin and I am grateful that she did because now I can share all the beautiful memories we had in our wedding with our loved ones. We will definitely be recommending him to others. Once again, thank you Chris for everything.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Luz · Married on 04/29/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer than Chris. We got exactly what we wanted.Amazing quality pictures and an unbelievable price. He beautifully captured our special day. He is definitely our go to photographer from now on. He was highly recommended and now I know why. Thanks again Chris.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

We were so lucky to find Chris!We were having a difficult time trying to find a quality photographer within our budget. My mom and I were lucky enough to find him at a bridal convention and as soon as I saw his work I knew he was what we were looking for. His attention to detail is spot on and I think he captured our wedding perfectly even though we gave him a bit of a challenge. We were running behind schedule and our venue didn't give him a whole lot to work with but he was creative and we couldn't be happier with the end result. We absolutely LOVE LOVE our album. We get so many compliments on it. I would highly recommend Chris as your special event photographer and we hope to work with him again in the future!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Benjamin · Married on 06/26/2016

Chris, was available for suggestions and provided good ideas for creative photography.  Was extremely satisfied with the quality of work and ability to connect with the wedding party and guests.  Definitely someone to recommend very highly to friends and family.

His personality and positive attitude is someone you want to have around on your most important days in life.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Maria · Married on 10/17/2015

I worked with Christian a few years back when I asked him to do my sons senior portraits.  I did not want the traditional in studio pictures. He did a great job, he got to know my son (a guitar player) and took him on an adventure providing very unique pictures for us to share with our family.

Naturally when my wedding day came around I asked him to be part of that very special day.  He is very patient and understanding. We had to change times and locations for the pictures last minute but he was there with a smile ready to capture our moments.

Christian was a true professional from our initial meeting all the way til the end when he handed me my beautiful album and prints.  He takes pride in his work and it shows in his efforts to provide the very best experience possible to his clients. Constantly communicating with you so that he can provide exactly what you want.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Pablo · Married on 09/29/2012

Nothing short of excellence! We could not be more satisfied with the work Chris provided to us. He took care of our "save the date cards", our engagement photos, and our full wedding day(from morning to late night). He was very helpful in suggesting locations for us to shoot. Even more helpful was the fact that he advised us in different posses, I would have never known that I could be photogenic. He didn't mind to take pictures over and over again. This was especially true in our ceremony day when we went from table to table to take pictures with each guest. I never heard or saw any gestures of fatigue or irritation, when I myself was. His work was very professional. The pictures came out impeccable. The lighting was just right, everything was just so crystal clear. The album was very precious. Nothing cheesy, just original. Go ahead people, 2 thumbs up!

Sent on 07/18/2017