Artistry by Lydia Mercedes Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

B Flo Married on 02/26/2022

Loved my make-up!!

I asked Lydia to do my make-up for my daughter's bridal shower as a trial for her February 2022 wedding. I was very happy with the results and received many compliments. She does a great job!! She did a great job at making it look natural and not overly made up which is what I wanted. On the day of the wedding she and another colleague of hers went to the venue and did my daughter's make-up, mine, and the majority of the bridesmaids make-up. All of the girls looked great. I was very happy with the results. I received lots of compliments. I would use her again for special events, and even contact her for suggestions on what make-up to buy. She did a great job and was very easy to work with.
    Jasmin T. Married on 06/18/2021

Jazz & Jace ‘21

Lydia is so sweet! She did my bridal makeup and several of my bridesmaids and family members’ makeup. I loved LOVED LOVED IT! Lydia allowed me to suggest a look I wanted and created a beautiful look with her talent. Book HER NOW!

Hana Married on 09/20/2020

Fantastic service

We hired Artistry by Lydia Mercedes for a wedding. Lydia (make-up) and Jody (hair) did a fantastic job. They are pleasant, fun, and very professional. In the days and weeks before the wedding, we enjoyed excellent communication and a feeling that their area is something we do not have to worry about. The wedding day could not have been any more perfect and this team played a big role in that. Thank you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My wedding day would not have been the same without Lydia and Taylor!

Lydia and Taylor did such an amazing job on my make up and hair for my big day. Having a trial run paid off because it made the hair and make up soooo much better on the actual day! They both made me feel super comfortable and confident! Thank you both for making me feel like such a beautiful bride!
  • Kacey
    Kacey K. Married on 03/20/2020

Amazing!

Lydia is absolutely amazing! She is such a talented makeup artist. Lydia did my makeup for my Bridal’s and my wedding. She is super sweet, easy to work with, and on time. We had to change our wedding day last minute and Lydia was very accommodating with the changes and never once complained about it even though we kept asking her to do more girls than originally planned. She made everyone look beautiful. Thank you Lydia❤️
    Kathryn A. Married on 07/27/2019

Perfection

Lydia is the best makeup artist ever. She is also the friendliest. She was very prompt and had the best selection/brands of makeup. I hate to wear makeup because of the cake feeling, but my makeup felt weightless. I felt like the most beautiful bride ever and owe it all to her. I would never have anyone else do my makeup.
    Mezi Married on 06/01/2018

Above and beyond perfection

This amazing woman is everything you’ve ever wanted out of a makeup artist!! She has made me look my absolute best on more than one occasion, including my wedding. Lydia is professional, easy going, great with all kids AND bilingual! I can guarantee that you won’t be disappointed.
    Lea O. Married on 06/01/2018

Amazing every time!

Lydia is so amazingly talented! She’s done my makeup on several occasions and never disappoints. She makes the process so fun and relaxed, which on a stressful day like a wedding, makes a huge difference. I highly recommend her for an occasion, she’s very versatile.