Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

154 Reviews for Artistic Wedding Films

• Francesca

Francesca Lombardo · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Best Vendor Ever!

I cannot say enough positive things about Mike and his team. I was blown away by his exceptional level of professionalism, care and talent. He was so organized but beyond that was deeply invested in my husband and I's story and wishes for our wedding and wedding video. He truly cared and it really showed the day of the wedding. He went above and beyond to get the perfect shots and even helping with things beyond his own job, like helping me carry my train!! The finished product blew us away. The video is like a professional hollywood production!! We are truly overwhelmed with our experience with Mike. We HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Anya

Anya Richter · Married on 04/07/2020

Amazing Experience, Unforgettable Video

Mike was a true pleasure to work with from start to finish. Getting married during a pandemic, we often questioned whether a film would really be a "necessary" cost for our suddenly smaller, socially distant wedding. If this is you, do NOT question it. We love, love, love our wedding video and are obsessed with watching it. The video truly captures our amazing day and it will always be somethign that we will cherish. On our wedding day, Mike and Dan were so flexible, so easy going and so fun (even in their masks, I could tell they were happy to be there)--they made it easy to relax around them. They provided footage of our ceremony in record time, which made it wonderful for us to share it with those who were not able to attend the wedding. Our highlight video came shortly thereafter and it's truly a work of art and we are so, so happy with the finished product. In the end, having a high quality film you can share with people unable to attend because of the pandemic is all the more important during this crazy time.

If you are at all considering looking for a different videographer, don't. You have found everything you will need with Artistic Wedding Films.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Anya, thank you so much for your kind words! We were happy to have shot you and edited your wedding film, you guys were fantastic to work with.
    - Mike
  • Zachary

Zachary · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!!!

Mike and his team are simply incredible. They adapted to every single schedule and addressed every small detail while creating a plan to bring our vision to life. There are no words to describe their professionalism.

During the day-of shooting, Mike was able to keep the mood light and stress-free, while somehow also entertaining the ring bearers and flower girls to achieve the perfect shot. He literally sprinted around to ensure drones were filming while cameras were capturing every aspect of the event in pursuit of telling our perfect story.

I own and manage a wedding venue and have the privilege of working with some of the industry’s leading event professionals. Among all my experiences, Mike and his team are true artists and second to none. We could not recommend them more.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Alexa Caliguri · Married on 09/07/2019

Artistic is absolutely incredible

Just received our Wedding Film Short at Belle Mer and I cannot express enough what a wonderful memory Artistic Wedding Films created. Cannot wait to see the entire video. I would recommend Artistic to anyone looking for a videographer, no matter what the occasion.

The team we had the day of our wedding was incredible. Also Mike and Dee were beyond helpful to work with through out the whole process.

GREAT work, Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kiera

Kiera · Married on 07/26/2019

Pick Artistic Wedding Films!

Mike and his team of videographers/film makers were so professional and FUN. They were with us from the beginning of the day to the end of the night. They had us laughing during our pictures (which was awesome and made the photos even better!). They worked really well with our photographer and did not make us feel overwhelmed with cameras or lights in our faces. They allowed us to have the space that we needed to enjoy the day and really added happiness to our day. They feel like old friends that you have known forever and you will be happy to have them in your presence on such an important day. We are really looking forward to seeing our films!! Mike worked hard all day to make sure that he got a lot of awesome footage. He was out and filming around Newport early in the day before the bridal party was done getting ready just to make sure he got some of the landscape for the video! Also, he has a license to fly a drone for footage, which really adds a lot to the video and not everyone has this! Our venue, the Rosecliff Mansion, does not allow just anyone to fly a drone on their property. Mike is a veteran of weddings in the Newport area and he is allowed to fly his drone here! All of my vendors had worked with Mike and his team many times before and they had nothing but nice things to say about him when they found out that he was our videographer. It is so important to pick vendors who can work well as a team and Mike does an amazing job working with others! You will not regret having Mike and his team film one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks Kiera and Tim for your kind words. Again, it was a pleasure being part of your wedding day, it was a lot of fun. We loved meeting all your family and friends. We'll be in touch soon, enjoy your summer.
  • Chris

Chris Sabitoni · Married on 07/13/2019

The best thing you will do for your wedding.

When we were searching for a Videographer we landed on Mike at Artistic Wedding Films for many reasons... Mike’s reputation proceeds him, he is absolutely one of the Top Videographers not only in the Region, but in the Nation. Mike’s work is second to none, he is amazing at his craft of capturing special moments and editing them beautifully. Having said that, now that our Wedding has come and gone, we want to tell future brides and grooms why you should really hire Mike....His kindness, that of himself and his entire team. Wedding days can be stressful...and one of the hardest things is to corral people to where they are supposed to be. Why? Because thats the money shot! The video that will carve their place in time and most importantly, in your hearts forever. Working with Mike and his team was not only professional, but it was OUR HONOR as a bride, groom and entire bridal party - to work with him and his team... due to their genuine kindness with us and with our family. We are so thankful that he treated us with this level of respect on our Wedding Day, it was something that made our day so special and magical. And it is something that we will never, ever forget. Mike at Artistic Wedding Films is aces all the way, the REAL DEAL. We highly recommend, FIVE ENORMOUS STARS!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Katrina Palmer · Married on 06/21/2019

Pick AWF, you won’t regret it!

We were undecided about if we wanted a videographer or not, we are so happy with our decision to get one, especially from AWF! I had a call with Mike to go over package options, video styles, music, etc. and he was so informative that I knew we had to go with him. Miles was our videographer and he captured every moment of the day from me and my girls getting ready to the dancing at the reception. Our video came out absolutely amazing, we had AWF decide on our music for the video and it’s all perfect! All the speeches were very clear and easy to hear in the video. We are so happy to have awesome memories of our day thanks to AWF!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Shannon Caderas · Married on 05/11/2019

So happy with our choice

We could not have been happier with our decision to use Artistic Wedding Films as our videographer. We watched films from many different companies and we were sold as soon as we saw a sample from Mike and his team. On our first call, Mike was SO easy to talk to and genuinely excited about the opportunity to work with us. On the day of our wedding, he made everything feel like a breeze. His love for what he does is so evident and it truly translates into the work that they create. When we chose to use Artistic, we decided on a highlights film, but after working with Mike, we quickly switched to the bigger package, and we are SO happy that we did!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Sarah Scrimgeour · Married on 10/07/2018

Best money ever spent

If you are looking for a videographer to truly capture every important moment of your special day, and then magically recreate that day, these are your people. Mike and his team did an outstanding job from start to finish. From phone calls and planning before the wedding, to the friendly faces that were behind the scenes on the day of, to the amazing and patient artists that worked with us to create a film that was EXACTLY what we wanted, I cannot say enough. They are worth every penny and more. Thank you for everything. - The Scrimgeours

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • lauren

lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Love our Highlight Video

We really did not give the team any direction as we really only added a videographer to appease our parents. However, we are obsessed with the outcome. The team worked well with my difficult husband (he hates being on film!) and worked incredibly well with the photographer.

Check it out for yourself: https://vimeo.com/320499897/bd75806bf0

Sent on 03/22/2019

Casey · Married on 09/01/2018

If you want your wedding to be like a movie, look no further than Artistic Wedding Films. Mike and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with from the beginning and made the process incredibly easy! On the day of, Mike basically made himself like a part of our family (and believe me, my bridesmaids were a handful!) and he had amazing energy to work with. With every shot, Mike made us feel at ease and gave amazing direction when we didn’t know how to pose. Every single shot was so detailed and shows how AWF’s professionalism and talent exceeds any other videographer in New England. We don’t know how to thank Mike and the team enough for making our wedding such an amazing day and something we will be able to remember for forever!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing videographers!!

Artistic Wedding Films did an amazing time capturing our wedding day! They were extremely easy to work with from beginning to end and did a great job customizing our highlight video as we envisioned. We highly recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Erica

Erica Stevens · Married on 07/07/2018

Will not regret going with Artistic Wedding Films!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - I urge you to consider going with Artistic Wedding Films. Your wedding goes by in a flash, it is a blur - to have the video to relive the day is the best thing we did. Mike and his team are so talented - they captured the day with all the emotion and excitement that filled it. We got numerous complements and guests asking where we found them. Mike used his humor and outgoing approach to make the most stressful moments seem fun. They were professional, enthusiastic and they truly have a knack for the small details. You will not regret choosing Artistic Wedding Films!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Eliza · Married on 07/06/2018

Most incredible wedding vendor!

If you are even debating hiring a videographer for your big day (just like we were) – stop right now and hire Artistic Wedding Films! This by far was the BEST vendor decision my husband and I made for our wedding. My husband was not really big on the idea of having our day filmed, as he wanted to be sure we were in the moment and not getting distracted by cameras. Mike and his team captured every single detail so discreetly throughout the day, which was clear throughout the amazing video. I have gotten so many messages from wedding guests and people who have seen the video from our big day saying it was a “feature film” and more like a movie – they couldn’t stop watching. Thank you to Mike and his team for the professionalism, constant communication, and incredible quality of film – we will cherish the video of our big day forever!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Y

Yixuan · Married on 07/04/2018

Incredible team, astonishing product

Choosing Artistic Wedding Films as our wedding videographer is one of our best decisions. Lei and I were fascinated by many wedding videos they posted on the website, and we were so exciting want to choose them as our videographer. The moment we met with Mike we knew that they would do a fantastic job on our wedding day. Mike is humor, creative, and absolutely professional. And so do his team. They were able to capture all the best moments we had, and delivered to us a wonderful highlight film that we have already watched million times! It is worth to mention that Mike is also a great aero videographer, and the clips from the drone were so amazing. We are so grateful to have them as videographer on our wedding day! We had a tremendous memory!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Donna Grogan · Married on 06/16/2018

wedding video

As the mother of the groom, I was truly amazed to see the wedding video that so accurately captured the events of this wonderful event. All aspects were captured, including the joy, love, excitement, nervousness and support of all those involved. Extremely professional and succinctly portrayed the preparation, service and ceremony. It will be a lifetime reminder of how this special event launched the new life for our son and new daughter!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Jane · Married on 05/27/2018

We originally had not planned to do a wedding video for our daughter's ceremony, but we changed our minds when we found she had a "secret" flash-mob planned. This was perhaps the best decision of the whole event! Mike and the crew did a SPECTACULAR job with all aspects of the day, from getting ready, to the ceremony itself, to the reception. And yes, they perfectly captured the flash-mobs, and especially our daughter's first dance with her husband. The editing and presentation of the footage was top-notch, and something we will cherish forever.

In short, Artistic gets our highest possible recommendation. They added a dimension to the memories of the wedding that we would not have otherwise.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2018

We got the same day edit and everyone, including ourselves, were quite impressed. It baffles me how they shot our video and produced such an epic video in almost no time. It was the perfect tease of what was to come but let us remain on our wedding high throughout our honeymoon.

Just having received our wedding video, my faith in his and his team’s abilities couldn’t have been more correct. They tied together every special moment seamlessly, and not in a dry chronological sequence (getting ready, ceremony, pictures, cocktail hour, speeches etc.). But he didn’t stop by adding just the classical moments, he added special moments or places that he knew would be dear to our hearts. For instance: capturing our last kiss before marriage (with the groom blind folded of course!), zooming in on our the address of our first apartment (one spot where we took photos), involving moments with our dog (and removing the part I tripped because our dog was pulling so hard). It didn’t stop there, he added a shot of my law school as it was a few buildings away. I do not even recall mentioning it at our second meeting but he was so thorough and attentive that he remembered. But my absolute favorite part was that he included footage of my mom and I FaceTiming with her sister (my aunt) and her mom (my grandmother), who both live in Greece. Due to my grandmother’s health, they were unable to to attend. There was a shot of both of them on my mom’s phone! It meant so much to my family and I that they were included.

I would highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films as your videographer. I dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl and from their work, I can relive it for decades to come.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your kind words and for trusting us on your special day! We loved the SDE and you and your family are amazing to be around! Many years of joy, love and health!

Nadia Pereira · Married on 10/28/2017

Professional, Friendly and Amazing Work

Artistic Wedding Films went above and beyond our expectations. From the time we booked our wedding to receiving our video AWF made everything easy, they were accommodating to our needs and highly professional. On our wedding day the staff (Isaac, Dan and Mike) felt like part of the wedding party. They were fun, helped us through the shaky moments and were beyond professional in their work. When we received our video we were beyond happy and amazed with the editing by Dan. Words cannot describe the feeling I felt relieving my Wedding day through our video.

I would highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films to anyone who is looking for a professional, fun and amazing staff and a memory to last forever.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Steph · Married on 09/23/2017

Should you get a videographer? YES!

Should you get a videographer? YES! And we highly recommend Mike and his team at Artistic Wedding Films. Several of our newlywed friends prior to and after regretted not hiring a professional videographer. Uncle Al and his Hi-8 hand-held camera from 1993 panning all over the place with personal commentary? NO! Seriously, go with the professionals. Several in-person consultations on our schedule, Mike and his team really made us comfortable in the videographer planning process and took the time to get to know us. They really took the time in energy in getting to know what we we’re looking for, what we liked, what we didn’t like captured throughout our wedding, what type of shots, scenes, moments, etc. They listened attentively, and understanding and knowing our venue in advance, planned everything out accordingly with equipment, lighting, sound … even a drone!

On our wedding day, both patient and professional, as well as extremely awesome around our little niece / flowergirl who was a bit fussy with all the videography (terrible-twos), Mike and Dan did a fantastic job in capturing our wedding. They worked extremely well with both sides of the family making everyone comfortable and definitely had no problem working with our other vendors, especially when it came to communication and time commitments. Incredibly smooth process. No shaky footage, awkward pans, or even wind drowning out the microphones, Mike and his team beautifully captured our wedding in a short, 7-minute, highlight film … to which, to put it simply since we are at a loss for words, we had a friend who didn’t even attend the wedding tear up while watching the film. Mike even put together an evening of his own time to premier the video to us and also give us over all the raw footage that was shot during the day.

As perfectionist as we can be, we really appreciated the services of Artistic Wedding Films and the awesome job they did. The end product exceeded our expectations and now we have something to cherish for the many years ahead. If you’re on the fence about a videographer, adjust your budget and do it. And if you’re looking for a professional service that’ll do it right, we highly recommend Mike and his team at Artistic Wedding Films.

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jaime · Married on 09/22/2017

Jon and I chose Artistic Wedding Films through a recommendation of friends and they did NOT disappoint! Mike and his team were incredibly responsive, professional and made us feel at ease throughout the entire wedding process. The day of Mike and his team were AMAZING! They had us laughing and brought such a positive happy vibe with them. They even kept me as the bride moving along as I easily get distracted and was already running behind schedule! I used to work in the wedding business and have seen countless wedding videos and Artistic Wedding Films are by far THE BEST! Our entire bridal party commented in the days after about how awesome Mike and the team were and wanted their info for future events. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ARTISTIC WEDDING FILMS!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Jacki · Married on 09/09/2017

Artistic Wedding Films were SO wonderful to work with throughout every step of the process. Dee is always incredibly responsive to emails and gives you time estimates. Mike went above and beyond for us making sure our film was absolutely perfect and even checked on our wedding the day of, despite being at the venue next door filming. Worth every penny. The quality is top notch when you look at your film in comparison to others.

Sent on 06/19/2018

K · Married on 09/08/2017

Look no further - hiring Artistic Wedding Films as part of our wedding was the best decision we made, and we did a ton of research when putting together the winning team for our wedding. Mike Henriques is incredibly talented, creative and professional. He and his team was responsive and detail oriented during several planning sessions leading up to our big day. My husband loved the fact that the videographer team did not get in his way while getting ready - they were able to get some great shots but still allowed our day to unfold naturally and authentically. Would absolutely recommend Mike & his team!!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Ryanm88@gmail.com · Married on 09/08/2017

A Groom's Perspective on Videographer - Look No Further

As a groom, it is my pleasure to write this rave review. Although my now wife was absolutely in the driver’s seat throughout the wedding planning process, one of her greatest selections was in partnering with Mike and his team at Artistic Wedding Files to capture our wedding memories. Leading up to our wedding, Mike and his team were easy and comfortable to interact with, and answered every naive question coming from two individuals who did not have any background in cinematography. Day of, both my wife and I truly felt like we had another friend at our wedding with Mike and his team in tow, versus a potentially uncomfortable situation of having a film crew around us on our special day. We viewed many of Artistic Wedding Films’ work online and read other reviews, and we had high expectations from Artistic Wedding Films. I can say with complete certainty that Artistic Wedding Files far exceeded our wildest expectations and the final product was even better than we could have possibly imagined. In short, Artistic Wedding Files, thank you for helping to create such an incredible wedding memory for my wife and me; I could not have imagined working with anyone else. You guys are the best!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a great couple with lovely family and friends and we had an amazing time being part of your special day! Have a great year and be well!
    Mike & Team

Shirley · Married on 08/27/2017

Artistic Wedding Films is the absolute best videographer that I could have selected to capture our wedding day. We worked mainly with Mike who was willing to accommodate us every step of the way. As we were planning our wedding, we mentioned that we would be having a horse-drawn carriage. Mike immediately suggested using a drone to capture the moment. We felt that he was just as excited as we were about our wedding day.

Mike and his team were easy to work with and even arrived to the hotel bright and early coincidentally dressed to match our wedding color theme. He has a great sense of humor, which helped me relax as I was feeling anxious/nervous because we were behind schedule. Mike helped put me at ease as he showed me beautiful clips that he was taking while I was having my hair & makeup done. The entire bridal party also commented about how fun he was to be around.

The entire crew was very professional and focused the entire day. I saw them running around behind-the-scenes and working hard outside on a typical hot August day. They worked so well with all my other vendors and as a team really helping one another out. It can feel pretty awkward to be in front of the camera, but the team works so efficiently and blends so well into the background that everything felt natural.

Mike is creative, energetic, and motivated – he genuinely enjoys capturing wedding videography and getting to know the couples. I truly enjoyed having him and his team as part of our special day. I cannot wait to see our wedding video. I would recommend Artistic Wedding Films fully without hesitation to anyone looking for an amazing wedding videographer!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Shirley, it was a pleasure and an honor to shoot your wedding day! You had a fantastic team of professionals and both you and Eric were awesome to shoot and be around! The horse and carriage was fantastic! Many years of love and happiness to you both!