Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

149 Reviews for Artistic Wedding Films

Artistic Wedding Films 1
Artistic Wedding Films 2
Artistic Wedding Films 3

Mike and his team at Artistic Wedding films and video are amazing! We absolutely love watching our wedding video. Watching our video always brings us right back to that special day. Highly recommend the Artistic team to all my family and friends. Super easy and friendly to work with.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/13/2014

From my first phone conversation with Mike, I knew there was no question that I wanted Artistic Wedding Films to video our wedding. Mike was able to answer all of my questions and very clearly describe their style and their process. I even felt comfortable sharing with him that while trying to stay within our budget, I was questioning the need for a wedding video at all. Without being pushy, he explained all of the reasons why capturing this day on film would be a keepsake like no other. He was right. Crystal and Neal made themselves scarce for most of the day and when we did see them, they were pleasant, accommodating and a fun addition to our wedding. Mike was flexible throughout the editing process, he provided us with draft versions and made it abundantly clear that, above all else, he wanted the video to speak to our vision of the day. The end result is nothing short of perfection. We cannot thank Mike, Crystal and Neal enough for such a wonderful experience during the wedding planning process and for such a beautiful memory of the most wonderful day of our lives.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Kristin · Married on 08/23/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Artistic Wedding Films. They are some of the most talented people we worked with and are extremely accommodating and professional. They sincerely care about their clients and take the time to get to know them and their vision, as to ensure the final product is a true representation of the couple. Mike and his team were absolutely AMAZING from start to finish and it was truly a pleasure and privilege to have them as my wedding videographers. The quality of their work and services are truly unparalleled and I am forever grateful to them for perfectly capturing the best day of my life!!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Joelle · Married on 08/22/2014

After researching videographers for my wedding it became readily apparent that there was a vast difference in the quality produced by different vendors. Once I watched sample videos of AWFs there was no comparison. I told my fiancé, if we were going to have a video, this was the one. Given the cost (in wedding vendors this is certainly one of those "you get what you pay" for items) my fiancé was reluctant until we met with Mike and he showed us his work. At that point there was no question and we booked AWF right then and there. To say that they made my wedding day stress-free is an understatement. Mike and his crew worked so fantastically well with how I had planned the day and the ease of communication with my photographer was unbelievable. They made us laugh and they had amazing ideas for shots. Fast forward to the final product, which we could not wait to see. Obviously, this is not a cheap venture, so there was a lot of pressure to be perfect. AWF did not disappoint. The way they captured our day and told our story was nothing short of amazing. The beauty of our film brings everyone to tears! We absolutely love it and can certainly say choosing AWF was the best vendor Decision we made!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

I highly recommend working with Artistic Wedding Film. They were wonderful to work with, unobtrusive and the final video is beautifully edited.
    Great job Crystal and Neal!!
    You have captured the magic of the day,
    Thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Crystal and Neal did a fantastic job filming our wedding! They did a beautiful job piecing together many different moments to really capture the love, emotion, and beauty of the day in our wedding film. They have great attention to detail, and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/28/2014
  • Sonny

Sonny · Married on 08/01/2014

If you are questioning whether or not you need a wedding videographer, trust us when we say, you do. And even more so, you need Mike, Crystal and Neal - who make up the Artistic Wedding Films team that joined us for our four day wedding event that took place in Charlottesville, VA. They were absolutely fantastic, capturing every small detail of our entire weekend and one of the best decisions we made. In addition, they were so welcoming and made us feel comfortable through every moment of shooting. They also went the extra mile to make our video perfect, by joining us all four days we were in Charlottesville (when we only asked them to shoot two days) and going back to our venues even after our weddings were over just to get the perfect shots.

The highlight was their composition of the most amazing same-day edit that was played right before our American reception ended. The guests absolutely loved it and it was the perfect recap. It was a magical eight minutes because it recapped everything we had just lived over the past few days! We have watched our wedding preview about 100x at this point :-) The team truly felt like family to us once our weddings were complete. We can not thank them enough - Mike, Neal and Crystal - for being a huge part of our wedding and making us feel so special.

We highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! We look forward to having a reunion someday so that we can do it all again!

- Meg + Sonny

Sent on 04/15/2018

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Meg and Sonny, we had such a blast with you and your families! It was an honor to have shot your wedding and we would love a reunion!
    - Love from us at AWF!

Alex · Married on 06/08/2014

I cannot say enough about Mike and Crystal at Artistic wedding films! From day one, when my husband and I met with Mike we just knew they were the perfect company to capture the most memorable day of our lives! As a bride, I had many questions and sometimes felt like a pain emailing or calling. Mike always made me feel like anything I asked was important and relevant. It's A great feeling when you have so many other tasks to accomplish during planning! We knew we chose the right company from day one, but the final product speaks for itself! Our wedding video is absolutely breathtaking! Crystal filmed our wedding and she was spectacular! No one even noticed her filming yet she captured the most beautiful moments of the day!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Mike and his team were super! They accommodated our needs with a
    variety of options for price and quality -- but even the less
    expensive video was beautiful! Mike brings a professionalism and joy
    to what he does that is second to none! If we got married again, we'd
    use him again! :)

Sent on 12/31/2014

Nicole · Married on 02/16/2014

Artistic Wedding films were MVP's throughout our wedding weekend- Mike, Crystal & team were fun, professional, creative, helpful- the list goes on.. they even helped lead other vendors- going above the call of duty. Beyond how much we enjoyed working with them- before, during, and after our wedding- they are incredibly gifted, capturing moments and translating them into an epic masterpiece. We live in NYC so there is no shortage of wedding videographers to choose from- many considered top talent. We actually hired Artisitc Wedding Film for the weekend to come in from out of town because they are so good. They really get it- from production to final product. Our video says it all. They have proven to be an invaluable part of our wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2015

mark · Married on 12/28/2013

The service was amazing and the video was even better. They do a great job and the turn out of the video after the wedding is just like a movie of your wedding. It was so much more then what I thought it was going to be. If your thinking of getting a video for your wedding I say do it. It's worth every penny. And they do a unbelievable job. Thanks again

Sent on 09/26/2014

Stacey · Married on 11/02/2013

It's only been a month, so we haven't received our film yet, but we don't even need to see it before giving this crew a raving review. Mike, Neal and Miles, you guys rock!! If you are contemplating whether or not to get a videographer, DO IT! Do not hesitate! Book Artistic Wedding Films!

When we originally booked with them, Mike showed us one of the films and I couldn't resist. There was no need to check out anyone else. We put down our deposit right on the spot. Their films are stunning. They capture so much emotion.. I can't hold back my tears when I watch them!

Mike showed us a couple of clips from our day and just from seeing 30 seconds of their work, we know it is going to turn out AMAZING. We can't wait to see our final product! Artistic Wedding Films is the BEST!! You guys are awesome and we had so much fun! Thanks again!

UPDATE:
    AMAZZZIIINNNGGGG! BEAUTIFUL. STUNNING. Love it, love it, LOVE IT! :) Our wedding film is just ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! They completely captured everything we could have possibly wanted in our film. Artistic Wedding Films was so awesome to work with from beginning to end. Mike and his crew are so incredible at what they do. You can really tell how much thought they put into creating such amazing films. Also, they are laid back, relaxed, and so much fun to work with.

I will admit that at one point I was unsure as to whether or not I wanted a videographer, and am SO THRILLED that we decided to go through with it. Do not hesitate! Do not look anywhere else! Artistic will capture your day in such a fantastic way and you will have such great footage to look back on. We can't even imagine not having this film. We are so thankful to have found Artistic Wedding Films and to have such wonderful memories to remember for the rest of our lives! Thank you again, so much!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding film. Every time we watch the film we feel the emotions of the day all over again. What's even more amazing is that our family and friends the could not make the wedding felt the emotions of the day as they watched the film.
    The Artistic team is so professional and really goes above and beyond to capture your wedding. They made us feel so special (and comfortable in front of a camera) on such a memorable day. Thank you so much Mike & Myles for all your hard work the day off our wedding. Also a big thank you to Crystal for your amazing editing of our film. To sum of the team at Artistic in one word...AMAZING and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Devyn · Married on 09/21/2013

We were absolutely thrilled with our entire experience with Artistic Wedding Films. From my first visit to their website, to my initial friendly email exchange with Mike, to Crystal meeting me with a hug on my wedding morning, and picking up the final product with a personalized bowl and bags of popcorn-I was impressed with Artistic Wedding Films level of professionalism and personal connection.

It is no surprise that the team at Artistic Wedding Films is very busy with many different clients. However, they always found time to talk to me when I called and were very receptive to our ideas for our wedding film. We wanted a film that was a natural depiction of our wedding, no staged scenes or awkward “talks to the camera”. Crystal was able to capture numerous “little moments” in addition to the key scenes, without making herself seen. We also explained how important our family is to us. We were given a final product where everyone looked natural and with multiple shots of our family members.

Additionally, Crystal was very sweet to my younger brothers and even showed my 13 year old brother how to work the camera, helping her capture some of the dance scenes. Crystal is a talented videographer- Artistic Wedding Films is lucky to have her!

The night we picked up our film, we went to my parents’ house to watch it with my parents and siblings. We were all amazed, we watched it 3 times in a row and have watched it dozens of times in the few months since picking it up. I know we will continue to re watch it for the rest of our lives.

The team at Artistic Wedding Films makes it a point to get to know their clients and create a film guaranteed to please. I highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films. If you are even remotely considering hiring a videographer- just do it! And hire Artistic Wedding Films

Sent on 08/26/2014

Cyndi · Married on 09/14/2013

Thank you to Artistic Wedding Films for doing a beautiful job capturing our wedding! The team was wonderful to work with leading up to the wedding and during the filming you could hardly tell that they were there. They were very friendly and made the entire experience fun. I can't say enough how impressed we were with the final product. It captured the essence of us - our story, how much fun we had with our wedding party and guests and how thrilled we were to be getting married. We are so happy we went with them and that we have a wedding video to remember our unbelievable day!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Mary Jane · Married on 09/08/2013

My husband and I cannot thank Mike, Crystal and their team enough for the amazing wedding video. We were literally at a loss for words as we watched it. We loved how the video just tells the story of the entire day. Mike, Crystal & Artistic Wedding Films team all worked so hard to make our day so special. People to this day still talk about the same day edit. We had guests at our wedding who have booked Artistic for their own special days. Everyone was so professional and so easy to work with. They captured every single special moment. I recommend Artistic to all of my soon to be bride & groom friends.

Mary Jane & Mike

Sent on 12/17/2014

Ali · Married on 09/01/2013

Getting a video for a wedding was a last minute splurge in the budget, and it was worth every penny! Mike, Crystal and Neal were SO easy to be around the day of the wedding, putting us all at ease. They were so prepared for our venue and our schedule - it definitely made a difference working with seasoned professionals.

We chose to get the film after having seen the team's previous work, and we are so happy we did. 'Our movie' as my husband refers to it will be something we treasure forever. The details of the day were all captured beautifully (some things even my photographer missed!), and the storyline of the film is edited perfectly. The mixture of humor, emotion and the overall happiness Mike and team were able to capture is truly perfection. Thank you to Artistic Wedding Films!!

Sent on 06/25/2014

Words can not express the amazing work that Mike and his team did for us. First of all Mike went beyond before we even sat down for our first appointment. he researched an Orthodox Wedding ceremony and educated himself with what he would expect on the big day. His hard work and dedication is very noticeable in everything he does. He made an AMAZING same day edit that WOWed EVERYONE. Mikes personality is also what you will need on your big day! he made us all relax and smile! Thank you mike for such an amazing same day edit! Everyone wanted to see it again and again after the wedding!! May God bless all your hard work! you truly have a great personality and team! I recommend Artistic Wedding Film to EVERYONE!! and Thank God everyday that I did book them! They Have it all! The Talent and the Personality!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Mike and Crystal were a pleasure to work with! We were very pleased with their responsiveness, professionalism and their unparalleled talent! When you hire AWF to do your wedding film you will not be disappointed! It has been a pleasure to work with AWF and we highly recommend them to our friends and family!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Lindsey · Married on 08/10/2013

Mike and his team at Artistic Wedding Films are the ABSOLUTE best! They gave my husband matt and I the most incredible video we could have ever asked for. We just got it yesterday, and i think my whole family and I have watched it 100 times!

Mike was such a pleasure to work with. He is a true pro, and worked great with our whole team.

Thank you Mike!!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Sharon · Married on 08/10/2013

OMG!! I can't describe how amazing the video we received from Artistic Wedding Films was! My daughter got married in Newport, RI this past August. We have been planning this wedding for well over a year and a half. My older daughter is an event planner, well versed in all wedding vendors. No one and I mean no one can capture your day, evening and memory like Mike, from Artistic Wedding Films. He is professional, makes everyone feel comfortable and creates an incredible vision of your day that you can watch over and over again. I will treasure this forever and I hope to enjoy watching this with my grandchildren one day, showing them how beautiful and fun their parents are!
    Thank you Mike !!

Sent on 10/07/2013

Kim · Married on 07/19/2013

We didn't think we wanted a wedding video, but our photographer recommended we check out Mike, Crystal and the Artistic Wedding Films crew. One visit to their website and we were hooked!
    We were concerned that having videographers would be intrusive and make our guests uncomfortable. In one phone call, Mike was able to reassure us that his team would be virtually invisible. And he was right! We barely noticed they were there, and most of our guests had no idea we even had videographers there.
    Mike was responsive to all of our email requests and very reassuring along the way. And the final product is AMAZING! For budget reasons, we went with the video package instead of a film, and the quality is still incredible. They captured our special day beautifully and we are so grateful to be able to relive our wedding day for years to come!

Sent on 02/09/2014

Laura · Married on 06/21/2013

AMAZING!!! BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!!! To anyone out there who may be questioning whether or not a videographer is “worth the money”, I can tell you that if you hire Artistic Wedding Films & Video it will be worth EVERY penny! I can’t say enough about Mike, Crystal and the team! From our first meeting (about 15 months) before my wedding date we felt so comfortable with our decision to hire Artistic. My film was the part of my wedding that I was most looking forward to and they did not disappoint.
    I had my premiere PARTY last week and I honestly can’t stop talking about it! Mike went out of his way to be a wonderful host to me and my guests at his office. I watch the film several times a day and show just about everyone I know. Everyone has been completely BLOWN AWAY by the quality, and detail that was put into it. I could go on and on listing all of the reasons why you should hire Artistic Wedding Films & Video but the product speaks for itself. You need to check out their website and ALL of their amazing videos and films! I have NO DOUBT that you will be impressed.
    The most important thing to remember is that this is an investment unlike any other at your wedding. Let's face it, it's one of the only things at your wedding that you will be able to cherish forever. The flowers will wilt, the dress will sit in a box in the closet, even the anniversary portion of the cake will be long gone. A wedding video/film will allow you to relive one of the best days of your life over and over again, and to me, that is PRICELESS!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/08/2013

We worked with Crystal from Artistic WEdding and Films for our daughter's June 8th wedding at the Glen Manor. She was a delight from start to finish and like any true professional, we were hardly aware of her presence on this very special day. Crystal was helpful to our other vendors - one a photographer from Arizona and so friendly and easy to work with during the whole process. Artistic Wedding Films came highly recommended by Katie Wilkinson, wedding coordiantor at the Glen, and Crystal was very familiar with the grounds and Manor so that made for great videos, we are certain. I highly recommend the professionalism of this company and its great employees. From start to finish, they were easy and accommodating to work with. Thanks so much! Judy

Sent on 06/17/2013

jessica · Married on 06/08/2013

Just have to say that Mike from Artistic Wedding Video Group was AMAZING from start to finish. He made me feel so at ease about the entire day, he was helpful in getting everybody together and the short clips he showed us the day of our wedding looked so incredible. Mike even stayed an hour after our scheduled contract time just to be sure to get the video footage needed to make it that much more memorable. He was so accommodating and I can't thank him enough for helping in making our day that much more special!!!

Jess & Raynor