Artistic Wedding Films Reviews

Artistic Wedding Films 1
Artistic Wedding Films 2
Artistic Wedding Films 3

Nicole · Married on 10/29/2016

They were great so far. Great at communicating. Were perfectly on time and friendly and fun to work with. We look forward to seeing our videos! Hoping for great work based on the other reviews

Sent on 12/16/2016

Meghann · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough about Artistic Wedding Films. Our wedding video came out INCREDIBLE and we have gotten so many compliments on the work they did capturing our day. I would recommend AWF over and over again!!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Maria · Married on 10/22/2016

I am so glad I chose Artistic Wedding Films to capture my wedding day. I have watched the video countless times and it has brought joy to my family and friends who have seen it. People have been shocked by how well done it was, and we will cherish it forever! One of the best investments we made, easily!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I had our dream wedding at Fort Adams in Newport this past fall. The day was truly breathtaking, and Mike the AWF team captured every moment of it perfectly. Mike went above and beyond (without even being asked) to ensure that our wedding video was flawless.

Plus, the AWF team is a joy to have around on the actual wedding day. So many of our bridesmaids, groomsmen, and guests raved about Mike and his team at the wedding -- "Where did you find your videographers? They are AWESOME!" was just one of many great reviews we heard throughout the day. And my husband and I could not agree more. You don't realize how much time you'll spend with your vendors on the day of your wedding, so it is really important that you find not only talented vendors, but kind, fun people to share your day.

I will say ... "patience is a virtue" while waiting for your video ... but I promise you that your wedding video will be worth every single second of the wait!

AWF nailed it and we could not be happier!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Sarah, it was a pleasure and an honor to shoot your wedding day! You had a fantastic team of professionals and both you and Casey were so great to shoot and be around! Many years of love and happiness to you both!

Maria · Married on 09/30/2016

Artistic Wedding Films is such an amazing company to work with! They were more than accommodating throughout the planning process and especially when it came to choosing the package that worked best for our wedding day. I would highly recommend them as their professionalism and utmost attention to detail does not go unnoticed. The team was exceptional to work with throughout the wedding day and was up for anything in order to get some great shots. Selecting Artistic Wedding Films to capture your day will be the best and easiest decision you could make! They go out of their way to beautifully preserve your wedding day memories, allowing you to relive them over and over again. Thank you so much to the entire team!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2016

Artistic films was great to work with and captured our special day better than we could have imagined. We will always treasure our video!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Stellina · Married on 07/08/2016

Mike Henriques and his team at Artistic Wedding Films are truly fantastic! From the very beginning they were prompt with their responses, honest with their opinions and super professional overall. Neal and Miles were our cinematographers on the day of our wedding and they couldn't have done a better job. We chose the "Wedding Film Short" option which was perfect for us - it is certainly a masterpiece that we will cherish forever. Thanks again to the whole AWF team!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Artistic Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Stellina! You, Vito and your families were a blast to work with and shoot! I hope you continue to enjoy your wedding film for years to come!

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I can’t say enough great things about Artistic Wedding Films!

Over the past year we worked with their Mike Henriques and his team who are all extremely professional and passionate about their work. Mike, along with the Office Manager, Dee, were our initial contacts and are who we worked with throughout the process, aside from on the actual day of our wedding. They were always responsive, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with!

Neal and Myles were our day-of videographers. Neal contacted us about a week prior to the wedding to go over our detailed wedding questionnaire (which we had filled out prior) and to make sure we were on the same page with the wedding timeline and shots we wanted to capture. It was SO helpful to have this conversation and to hear what Neal suggested when it came to these things. When Neal and Myles arrived on the big day, they were prompt, polite and essentially just flies on the walls. They also are very open to specific shots requested from the bride/groom.

We received our final edit just this past week and we were truly blown away. This team is clearly talented. It’s been very fun looking back on our special day, especially when its edited so beautifully! We chose to add aerial shots taken by their drone on the wedding day, which we also highly recommend since it’s so unique.

I wouldn’t think twice about passing this company on to any of my closest friends.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Claire · Married on 06/11/2016

Neal and his team were a delight to work with. They were friendly, sweet, available when you needed them, and otherwise not underfoot. They listened to what were hoped to get out of a wedding video and absolutely delivered! They worked well with my other vendors, especially my photographer. The video they made had me in tears, reliving our wedding day all over again. I would give them more than 5 stars if I could and I would absolutely recommend them to my closest friends. Thank you Neal and AWF!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

The best! Hire Artistic Wedding Films - you will be thrilled!! Our wedding video is a masterpiece. My husband and I have been together for more than 10 years and finally decided to get married. We had an absolutely amazing day and one of my top priorities was to have a beautiful wedding video as a way to enjoy our memories for many years to come. I did a lot of research before selecting Artistic Wedding Films - but as soon as I met Mike, I knew we were in good hands. I cannot believe how lucky I feel to have found Artistic Wedding Films. Mike and his team were born to do this job. Mike's enthusiasm, professionalism, talent, heart-felt approach and deep commitment to not just producing a great wedding video, but to producing a video that illustrates your love story… is magical. I cannot thank him enough for a video that has allowed us to savor our special day and to have an heirloom that I know our family will enjoy for a long time. My deepest gratitude to Mike and Team. XO Karen and Allan

Sent on 12/10/2016

Mike and his team were amazing to work with. They really are invested in their job and execute amazing films that are so well designed. They fit right in during our wedding weekend. When our video was completed we had further edits we asked be made and they were so nice to accommodate us and make our video exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend them for not only their great video quality and design but also great personalities to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Alicia · Married on 01/02/2016

Truth be told, we weren't originally going to have a wedding video... At the time we thought that those funds would be more useful in other parts of the budget. As a wedding and event planner in my professional life that fact came surprise to everyone I talked to. But after we found out that my grandmothers would not be able to make our destination wedding, the video became a necessity... and thank goodness it did!

If I had to do it all again I would have booked Mike and the Artistic Wedding Film team immediately. From the initial consultation, to the in depth interview, they work with you on such a personal level. They really take the time to get to know you, so they are able to roll with the punches on the wedding day. While they captured every aspect of the wedding perfectly, they were never overbearing and never in our face.

The film is amazing, I basically cried through the entire thing. Even the music matched us perfectly!

If you haven't already booked Artistic... you should now!

Sent on 02/18/2016

Artistic Wedding Films sets the standard for wedding cinematography. They deliver true art. Going with Mike and his team was one of the best decisions that my husband and I made for our wedding. There are moments on your wedding day that can easily be forgotten only days after the wedding. Mike and his team captures them in a way that lets you relive them and take them with you throughout your lives. Ordinary wedding films show you what happened that day, Artistic Wedding Films remind you of how you felt. It may sound cliche but my husband and I have a renewed love for one another every time we watch it. AWF will bring you back to the moment in a very special way.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/31/2015

We really cannot say enough good things about Mike from Artistic Wedding Films! From the moment we sat down for our first meeting I was obsessed. My husband is the kind of guy that will go along with anything I want but even he was really impressed with the video previews Mike showed us. The price at first seamed steep after meeting with other vendors but once you watch what Mike offers you can see you are really getting what you pay for. What you get is really high end hollywood movie quality and we couldn't be happier with our end product. The day of Mike came early to my house and his partner went to my husbands house. They both were able to capture the day so beautifully. I ordered the option to post online that way friends and family could view and I am still getting phone calls and messages about how amazing and beautiful the video was. If you are even questioning hiring Artistic for your big day STOP and just book already!! You will not be sorry!!!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Kristina · Married on 09/05/2015

WOW! We are so thrilled with our video from Artistic Wedding Films. In the beginning we were unsure of how to budget to use this vendor as they were pricier then others, but after speaking to Mike over the phone, we knew his team would be the best for our day and we do not have a single regret!

Neal and Crystal were the ones to join us on our wedding day, and they were both fun, kind, and great to hang out with the day of. We never felt we had to stage anything which was important, and they did a great job catching natural moments of not only us, but family and friends enjoying the ceremony and reception. It was fun to have them around and we were sad to say goodbye at the end of the night.

They not only edited our main wedding film, but as a bonus they made us a link for our wedding dance (a special Salsa/Bachata rouine that we practiced for weeks in advance) and edited that one really nicely as well. I was just expecting a straight shot for the entire thing, but they cut different angles for us and it looks amazing as well!

If you are looking for an amazing treasure to have for the rest of your life - look no further. We are so glad that we splurged on this and cut our budget in other parts of our wedding in order to make it work. Thank you so much Neal & Crystal!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Artistic Wedding Films was unbelievable to work with throughout our whole wedding planning process! I first called and spoke with Mike, he was great to talk with and very helpful. Mike explained to me all of my options and how they can customize it to fit our needs. He was very reassuring that they would capture everything we needed them to, and some, on our wedding day! And they did just that! Neal and Mike shot our wedding day, they arrived on time and captured every little detail. We couldn't have asked for a better experience with the Artistic Wedding Films team. They were kind, professional, well thought out and just hung behind the scenes capturing it all. Our wedding day was the most perfect day; it was a sunny, beautiful, August day on Cape Cod which turned into the perfect sunset on the beach, and a full moon setting on the water by night. All of those moments appear in our video. When we received our video a quick 2 months after our wedding we couldn't have been happier. We got to relive our entire wedding night in just 1 hour. The highlight video that Artistic Wedding Films put together for us has it all. Pam our editor is truly so talented and has every last detail included in our film! I strongly recommend Artistic Wedding films to capture your most perfect day. We would hire them again in a second, their work is unbelievable and they couldn't have been easier to deal with!!! Thank you AWF!! :)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Jeff · Married on 08/28/2015

Artistic Wedding Films was truly on the mark! Both the highlight and full movie versions totally captured the essence of our day. At first, when my (now) wife stated that she wanted to hire a videographer I was not sold on the idea of needing a wedding video. I could not have been more wrong! Watching the video has enabled us to relive all the wonderful emotions and joyousness of the day. We spent a year of our lives prepping, planning, and saving for our wedding -- and it turned out perfect! This video enables us to enjoy our day again and again with our family. One of the best parts was that I never once felt that AWF was intrusive. They were able to get all of their video without interfering. In fact, I barely noticed they were present. AWF is professional, quality, and money well spent that I highly recommend! Thanks again for all your hard work.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Valeri · Married on 08/21/2015

Mike and his team were awesome, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the total package listed above! My daughter selected them for her wedding. I didn't see the value initially, but after working with them and seeing the film, i can clearly say it was one of the best wedding investments. To call it a video is an insult. it's an amazing film! Mother of the Bride

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 08/01/2015

Artistic Wedding films did a spectacular job on my wedding video. Everything was just perfect from beginning to end and they captured all the highlights of the day beautifully. They were easy to communicate with before and after the wedding to ensure they knew everything about the day. I am very gratefully to have such a special video they put together.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Alexa · Married on 07/25/2015

Is it possible to give "5+++++" stars? Because that is what this team deserves!
    Words alone cannot fully express how incredibly talented Mike Henriques and his Artistic Wedding Films team is. My husband and I just watched our video for the first time (Mike completed it WAY ahead of schedule, too!) with our families and we were BLOWN away by both the quality and artistic vision of the film AND his ability to capture the most exciting and happiest day of our lives. Your wedding day flies by all too quickly and Mike is able to preserve your memories forever! It was fantastic to catch up on things we'd missed, to see what our wedding mass was like (since our backs were to the audience!) and to re-live the experience. Mike is a true professional and has an uncanny ability to blend into your wedding day - he never made us feel artificial, uncomfortable or "on display" and he did an amazing job of capturing us as we naturally were.

Thank you to Mike and the entire Artistic Wedding Films team! Your time, energy and efforts are appreciated more than you'll ever know! :)

Sent on 01/12/2016

Heather · Married on 06/28/2015

Mike and his team are simply AMAZING. We hit it off from the first Skype meeting all the way through delivery and beyond. The team made us feel special whilst capturing everything that was important, funny, poignant and that marked the day as so special as it was. We hardly saw the team throughout the day so it amazes me how they got the shots they did. They are also hilarious people! Made us laugh, entertained my Mom.
    Their talent is second to none, we had a 6 minute teaser trailer which was delivered super fast and simply blows us, and anyone else who watches it, away. Our longer edit is in on its way to us and we can't wait to see it. The quality of production and the moments they choose to put in the edit we have seen are amazing, the flow, the story and the feel of the day captured perfectly.
    This is NOT a video that will be gathering (digital) dust, we will relish it for many MANY years to come.
    Thank you Mike and team, thank you for being such an integral part of our special day and making it even more special!
    I cannot recommend these guys enough, go with them, you will be as happy with what they do for you as we are.

Sent on 09/22/2015

I had Artistic Wedding Films cover my Sweet 16 at my house and I have to say they were phenomenal! I had heard about through my event planner and I'm happy to say they lived up to my expectations from what I heard about them. On the day of, I had nothing to worry about. They came, settled in and got to work as the event proceeded. They caught every perfect moment from the night and I am so satisfied with the results! The Highlight Clip and Full Video came out amazing. I would definitely recommend hiring Artistic Wedding Films for your event! Thank you for capturing my special night and helping me cherish it for a lifetime!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Kate · Married on 11/22/2014

My husband and I haven't yet received our film from Artistic Wedding Films. However, I already give them five stars across the board. When researching videographers (which was a must for me) the minute I watched one of Artistic Wedding Films featured film, I decided that they were absolutely the BEST in their industry. Their product was like none other and it is evident that they truly love what they do. Mike was so easy to work with and was super attentive to our needs. The whole crew made the video making process super enjoyable. I would HIGHLY recommend Artistic Wedding Films without hesitation.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Alicia · Married on 10/25/2014

When my husband John and I first met with Mike at Artistic Wedding Films, I knew we were going to have a great experience but I couldn't have imagined then how much time, energy and hard work Mike and his amazing team would bring to our wedding day. We knew that we wanted to do something a little different for our video. My husband works in the film industry and we share a love of terrible action movies. When we brought up the idea of having this kind of theme for the video with Mike, he just ran with it! Before I knew it, his team has pulled together a script, shot list, and props that made for one awesome looking, Mr and Mrs Smith style, movie trailer! The quality of their work was phenomenal and truly captured all of the happiness of the day. But even beyond how over-the-moon we were about the finished product, I can't say enough about the personalities of this team! Such a great experience to work with all of them, and how well THEY worked with our photographer and other vendors to make sure the whole day ran as smooth as can be. We highly recommend Artistic Wedding Films to anyone looking for a high quality finished product from an awesome group of people!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/11/2014

I did a ton of research on videographers, and I am glad I did. When I found Artistic Wedding Films website, I was so impressed. The quality of work well exceeded any other videographer I had looked into.
    I could not have asked for a betterfinished product. I watch my wedding highlight (8 minute clip) everyday! This group of people are so talented, and are truley amazing people. They are all so kind and fun, and during the actual wedding, you do not even realize they are there. Please watch some of there clips, and you will not be disappointed. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 04/16/2015