93 Reviews for Artistic Soup Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)

Angela was awesome. She went above and beyond in making sure she captured every angle and person at my daughters wedding. We can’t say enough good things about her professionalism and the amazing pictures. We would highly recommend her for your next event.

Profile Picture Greg, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Artistic Soup. We loved working with Angela, she's very friendly and professional and honestly the results speak for themselves. She gives great direction and has an impeccable eye. I have to say there were a couple times she asked us to try a certain pose and I wasn't sure how it would turn out....but they turned out great! She knows what she is doing, so if she asks you to try something, give it a shot!
We just got access to view our digitals photos from Angela barely a week after our wedding! All of my friends had to wait 5+ weeks to see their wedding pics. She really took advantage of the natural lighting and interesting angles of Forest Park and Carondelet Park where we took our wedding party pics. It will be really hard to choose which ones we want to print and frame because there are SO many beautiful pictures to choose from. I would recommend Angela and Artistic Soup to anyone, you will look beautiful in your pics!

Profile Picture Cathy, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images

Angela had a great attitude and paid close attention to taking the shots that were important to us. She was also great at organizing the people for the large group shots!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela was absolutely perfect. Very personable, friendly, and professional. Quick to respond to all my questions and had great ideas. I loved all my pictures!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mandy was amazing! We gave her some unusual circumstances you work with and she had no problem accommodating us. The photos were spectacular and everyone is asking how I found these photographers. Would recommend 100%. Amanda gets the photos edited and back to you very quickly as well.

Profile Picture Sheri, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was extremely flexible, professional and creative in the photography services she provided on our wedding day! She offered great suggestions and also helped to keep the bride calm all day as the rain rolled in and out. We got awesome photos from the day - despite the rain - and she made sure to be there to capture every moment! When we looked through our pictures, we were able to relive the day and see details we missed as we were caught up in all of the fun - this was an awesome experience! Also, Angela was extremely professional and timely - we received our pictures ready to view while still on our honeymoon. Angela and her team were fantastic!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela was a great photographer!!!! She made my wedding day so great and the pictures are amazing. I got many compliments from the guests that attended the wedding as well. I even had people asking for her business card for events in the future. I would highly recommend using Artistic Soup for any occasion.

Profile Picture User4595968, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There is not a word nice enough to describe Angela and her team! My husband and I were married on Oct 18th, 2014, and Angela did both our engagement and wedding photos. She is chock-full of great ideas and angles, and helped us take great pictures that we will treasure forever. My husband and I are awkward when we're the center of attention, and Angela made us look so good!

The biggest thing for me was getting a family picture with my parents and brothers, as we haven't had one since I was in middle school (loooong ago!). One of my brothers is mentally disabled and can be difficult to work with as far as staged things, like pictures. Angela was truly amazing, and just went with the flow. My brother is beaming, literally glowing, in all the pictures and just so happy! She had a real way with him, and everyone who got their pictures taken.

Our wedding and reception pictures are amazing, and she captured all our little details, from my grandma's wedding ring I was wearing, to the custom chair covers my Aunt made for Nathan and I. She got great shots of the reception room overall, and the table settings I worked so hard on and hardly had time to notice on the wedding day! I love Angela's work and personality so much, that when my Maid of Honor got engaged and asked for recommendations, Artistic Soup Photography was at the top of my list! And my friend has booked Angela for her wedding next spring!

Thank you for really paying attention to the details and communicating honestly and openly. We are so glad we went with Artistic Soup for our big day. Angela, you are worth every penny!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela and Brian photographed our wedding July 26, 2014. They did an AMAZING job. They were very friendly, made our special day a lot of fun, and took high quality photos. I would highly recommend Artistic Soup to anyone looking for a photographer for the BIG day :)

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We decided on Artistic Soup for our wedding day. It was a decision we are very happy we made! We had Angela as our head photographer, and Brian as the second photographer. They were both absolutely amazing! Angela did not hesitate to do what it took to get the shot. It had rained right before we started pictures outside, but Angela did not think twice to lay on the ground to get he perfect shot! They made us very comfortable and did every shot we asked for! The quality of their work was absolutely amazing, and we ended up with over 1800 photos. We would highly recommend Artistic Soup!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela & Mandy did my wedding and they were amazing!!! She went through our entire formal shot list I provided for her and was very patient with our 18 person wedding party!

Mandy was fantastic in the morning while my girls and I got ready she capture beautiful shots throughout the entire process & made us all so relaxed!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I hired Angela (Artistic Soup) to do our engagement and wedding photos. We could not be more pleased with our selection. From the first meeting, Angela was professional and organized. She walked us through the package options, and the types of things we wanted to consider. She worked with our families, and suggested locations that suited our personalities. Angela and Maddie photographed our actual wedding. They got great shots - all the pertinent moments and the fun things. The posed photos are beautiful - we look great! I would say that one of the strengths of Artistic Soup is their ability to capture people at their best - while still ensuring they look like themselves.

Profile Picture A, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was our photographer for our wedding and she was so awesome! We met with a lot of different photographers but when we met with Angela, we fell in love. At our first meeting, she answered our long list of questions and I also emailed her with tons of questions and she always got back to me right away. The day of the wedding, she was early and so relaxed. Our wedding party got a little crazy after the wedding and she stayed calm and politely moved us along. We didn't feel rushed or like the camera was in our face all day, we had a great time and she had tons of great ideas. We got our pictures back very quickly and they are all awesome. Angela did a wonderful job and I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Profile Picture User2712760, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Owner Angela covered the wedding of our daughter in October 2013. From the minute she arrived on site until the end of the evening, she was spectacular. She was very engaging with great photography ideas to help us document
the memories of our only child's wedding. She was so approachable and so pleasant to work with. We covered a lot of ground from the intimate family wedding, luncheon, limo ride for specific pictures, the restaurant for supper and the reception for expanded family. She had our best interests in mind and was outstanding to deal with. Excellent photography and photographer. Highly recommend for any special event. Very happy with connection.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/26/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela was so much fun to work with! She felt like part of our family by the end of the day!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mandy was our photographer and we couldn't have been more pleased. My guests couldn't stop commenting on how attentive and creative she was in getting great shots. She worked with us on different ideas and kept things professional but relaxed. I'm recommending her to my brother for his wedding. Her style is contemporary but not too far from traditional wedding photo shots. Thank you Mandy for capturing our special day.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Angela and Mandy at Artistic Soup did an excellent job with our recent wedding photography. We were so impressed with their professionalism and ability to capture the best moments of the day in unique ways! We are so happy with our wedding photos and our overall experience with Artistic Soup. We will cherish our photos for many years to come and are grateful we chose them to capture our big day. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for photography services!

Profile Picture Alicia, 10/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Overall I cannot say enough - Angela and Mandy are both so wonderful to work with. They had no problem to accommodate my small wedding that we held on a Thursday afternoon. The other photographers I interviewed gave us a hard time and acted as though our wedding wasn't worth their time. They kept telling us we were doing it all wrong and we should change our plans to be within "wedding Industry standards". Artistic Soup was above and beyond and Mandy was so fun to work with at the wedding. We are beyond impressed with our photos and so far feedback from our friends and family is that we must submit our photos to a magazine because they are that impressive. Thank you Mandy for the wonderful photos!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I found this company about a year before the big day. We had scheduled an engagement shoot around the fall and the photographer we had that day had a minor small foot accident so she was not able to shoot our session. fortunately the company was great enough to send someone out just as great to complete the session on the originally scheduled date and they turned out great! On our wedding day, Angela made sure that all the main photos I stated I wanted were completed and had PLENTY of time for additional photos and got so many awesome shots. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It's hard to explain just how wonderful Artistic Soup Photography is. Angela, owner and lead photographer, supported us every step of the way. Her creativity and passion truly showed in each and every picture captured. My husband and I were lucky enough to have our engagement and wedding pictures taken by Angela. She spent extra time ensuring we had every picture we wanted. On the day of wedding, I didn't have a worry in the world. Angela took care of every detail and moved at a pace that got us from point a to point b on time. Her assistant, Mandy, was just as wonderful. They were fun, upbeat, and made taking thousands of pictures a memory that will last a life time. We had a wild bunch at the wedding and Angela and Mandy embraced every moment! I am beyond pleased with our results and we plan to use Artistic Soup for all of our photography needs. Their photos are top notch, but nothing beats the fun and memories we made while taking the pictures. I highly suggest Artistic Soup! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Teah, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have been happier with Artistic Soup and Angela Lamb. Angela and her assistant were easy to work with and captured amazing shots that we had not even thought of. On top of that, we had our pictures in less than 2 weeks!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our photographers were amazing!!! They were flexible when plans changes & got us great pictures that we will treasure forever. We will definitely be using Artistic Soup for our first family portraits!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela and her assistant Mandy were absolutely amazing to work with! Angela was very organized, and made sure she knew what shots were "must haves". They were right on time, ready with the list of shots that I had gave her, along with her own ideas! She got my two flower girls (who are shy with strangers) laughing and having fun while taking pictures, and got them to do several different poses. I was so amazed with the way the pictures turned out. My favorites aren't even the ones I had requested! They were so great during the whole day, and checked with me before leaving to make sure I didn't have any last minute shots I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Angela to any one who wants their special day remembered in pictures!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Words cannot describe how wonderful it has been to work with Angela and her assistant photographer Kristen at Artistic Soup! Every step of the way she was hands on, with great ideas and solutions to every question. She held my hand through much of the wedding planning process, suggesting a variety of options for both indoor and outdoor photography locations suitable for uncertain November weather. She listened to every desire we had, and always responded to our questions, concerns and ideas right away. And then there are the photographs! I cannot say how much I love them and it is challenging to narrow down our favorites. No detail was left out and she and her assistant had such great ideas to capture all of our special day. In one week we had all of the proofs to begin looking at. It is going to take us awhile to decide which to have printed because they are wonderful! I would not hesitate in recommending Artistic Soup for your wedding needs.

Profile Picture Linnie, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Angela was a dream to work with. Very kind and fun to have around on such a special day. She was with me the entire time of the event, so we spent much time together, and she was very professional and got the pictures we needed. Now the hard part of picking 70 photos out of 1200!!! Yikes! I would whole heartedly recommend Angela and her team for any special event you might have! She is as special as the event!

Profile Picture N, 10/6/12, 6 Reviews