Artistic Imagery Reviews

193 | Newtown, PA

193 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

Marie · Married on 10/26/2013

I did not get my pictures back yet but wanted to review this vendor based so far on my experience. I had Gina as my main photographer and Lou as my second. Gina was simply amazing. Extremely down to earth and made me less stressed and put me at ease. Made sure she got all the pictures that I wanted and give me a lot of feedback and suggestions. She was not pushy and everyone was very happy with her. Lou was also great too. We had a ringbearer who was very uncooperative and Lou was able to get him in the pictures. Great vendor so far!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! Gina is one easy going, fun and artistic "Signature" photographers. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts... it means the world to us all.

Erika · Married on 09/08/2012

5 Stars!!! Beth and Alex were my photographers for my wedding and they were absolutely amazing! Beth called before to plan out what shots I wanted which was vey helpful. I changed the timeline a few times and she couldn't have been any more accommodating! They are a great team and worked well with everyone all night. My shots came back looking like stunning magazine ads! I want to frame them ALL!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Amy · Married on 07/15/2011

Beth and Gina were awesome to work with! They fit right in with our wedding party and made everyone feel very comfortable. Not only were they fun and energetic, but their work is amazing. My husband and I could not be more pleased with how the photos turned out. Everyone who looks at our pictures rave about them as well. I would highly recommend both Beth and Gina from Artistic Imagery to any soon-to-be bride and groom!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2007

So much fun to work with; really made the wedding a good time!

Sent on 11/30/2007

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Its been a couple years... Beth and I still talk about your wedding! Lots of fun!

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2007

We loved Beth, she did an awesome job. We felt like she wasn't even there taking our pictures. The pictures turned out awesome and now we're having a hard time choosing the pictures to include in our album. They were great from the beginning. Friendly and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/16/2007

alaina · Married on 09/22/2007

We felt that Artistic Imagery, Inc. was by far the best group of people to work with. With searching for over 6 months we met with the company and booked that day! I think one of the best things about the group was they were very honest and organized. I personally liked that we were set up with a photographer, Nicole, that was not only professional but she was so easy to work with. Our guests continue to make great comments about how she could be postioned to do one picture and all the sudden she would be photographing different things going on around her. I would reccommend Artistic Imagery, Inc. to all thise couples having a hard time finding the photograoher that fits best FOR THEM!!

Sent on 10/16/2007

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Aww.. Thanks Alaina! All the best, from the entire staff!

Katerina · Married on 07/12/2015

We went with Artistic Imagery for our July 12th wedding and would definitely recommend them to anyone. We started off communicating with Nick, the owner and he must've answered a million emails from me. He answered all my questions and worked with my budget and requests perfectly. We were lucky enough to have been given Gina and Chris as our photographers. What FANTASTIC, TALENTED people! Gina talked to me on the phone and answered all my questions and broke down how the day would work. I knew from that call we would love her. When we met the day of the wedding she was awesome. She has such a positive, calming energy it was exactly what I needed on my wedding day. Not only did she set up and take the most amazing shots but she helped with keeping the day running smoothly. She made sure I was where I was supposed to be, she fluffed and held my dress for me, she pinned boutineers for me when I was too panicky to do it myself. Just plain wonderful. The absolute same goes for Chris. They were both so friendly and worked so well together we were sad to say goodbye to them at the end of the night! Only advice I would give is make sure you pay close attention to your agreement. There were some emails exchanged regarding what was going to be included in the price and somewhere along the way there was confusion. I thought my price included two 8x8 parent albums but in the end it didn't. Just miscommunications mixed with wedding stress so pay attention! Other than that I definitely had a positive experience working with this company and will definitely recommend them in the future to anyone who asks!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Tina · Married on 04/07/2012

Brianne and James were our photographers and we couldn't have been happier. I told Brianne from the beginning that i didn't want the "typical" bride/groom pics rather something a little "more"...and they were all for it. Several times during our photos, they would just say "don't move, stay right there" and have us pose. They had a great eye for lighting and scenery and our pics showed it. Even more, the backs of my earrings kept falling out during our pictures and eventually I lost both backs in the grass...Brianne took off her earrings so I could get the backs of hers!!! During the ceremony and reception they got great angles and my guests even noted how great the photographers were, as they were all over the place snapping pics the entire night. Overall, Artistic Imagery was so accommodating and provided excellent photographers. We can't wait to get our album!!!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Aimee · Married on 11/15/2008

I absolutely LOVED the pictures taken by Beth, William and Jen of our special day. They gave me over 1500 pictures to pick from for the album and I had trouble narrowing it down to 300. They had a great eye and I did not need to worry the whole day that they were missing a thing. Beth was the lead photographer and she was wonderful to work with before, during and after the big day. She spent a great deal of time designing the album with me. I had a lot of opinions on the layout of the album (perhaps more than most brides) and she worked with me for hours and over three versions of the album. This attention alone made me extremely glad I picked Artistic Imagery and Beth in particular. I would highly recommend Beth from Artistic Imagery! She's very talented and an amazing person to work with to get your dream pictures and album.

Sent on 07/13/2009

Kareema · Married on 06/22/2014

3.5

Perfect... Best price I have over a thousand gorgeous pictures... None not one made me say was bad the only down side is I don't know which ones I want in the album and blown up all of the pictures are gorgeous. Vendor called me more than I called him personal access to my photographer... Kicked out of hotel room an hour early(long story) and my photographer made it work

Sent on 08/05/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thanks so much Kareema. Darryl, one of our Signature photographers certainly knows how to handle things on the fly! We appreciate the business and the review. Enjoy your beautiful wedding photos!

3.5

Artistic Imagery is one of the best wedding photographers in Bucks County. I had friends and family who used them for their weddings in the past, so going to a consultation with them was a no-brainer. Nick was nothing but nice to work with and once we talked price and they were within our range it was a go! Jen was my wedding photographer and she was awesome. Not only was she taking beautiful pictures all day, she also had very helpful hints on how to get dressed and keeping my dress looking perfect all day! Now that my wedding is over and I am working on my album, Lou has been more than willing to work with me to make my album the best that it can be!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2016

4.2
      3.5

I had the pleasure of working with Artistic Imagery photographer Elena J on my wedding day, May 6, 2016. I have nothing but kind words for her and the company. They were extremely responsive throughout the process and there to ease any fears. On our wedding day we ran into a few mishaps. I cannot tell you how extremely professional Elena remained. She went above and beyond (even driving girls to the church when my Limo didn't show up) throughout the entire day. Not to mention, the pictures themselves are beautiful (even though we dealt with rain all day). I would highly recommend this company, and even more so Elena. As a wedding vendor, they are both top notch.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2010

4.2
      3.0

We absolutely LOVED our photographer, Vlad! He was kind, professional, on time, and fun! We have great shots of the whole day! We also have really artistic pictures that look like they could be works of art all by themselves! I honestly couldn't be happier with them! We will definently be using Artistic Imagery in the future!
    Sincerely,
    Rachel & Jason Ritman

Sent on 10/03/2011

3.0

Was not much "artistry" in the photos.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

First we would like to say thank you for the honest review. While everyone has their own opinions as to what quality, value and art are, we strive to be the best for the value. Would love to know who your photographer was so we could pass along the review to the appropriate one. Again, thank you for the honesty.

Hope · Married on 03/07/2009

3.6
      2.5

My photographer was great, but I kept feeling like my contract didn't really detail everything I got for my package. There were hidden fees or sales pitches that I didn't know about when I initially signed. Forinstance, I paid for the rites to my wedding photos, but apparently that didn't include the rites to my engagement package. I got my large weddidng picture but the frame wasn't included. I didn't know this. And when I showed up for my wedding album, she had formatted it so that there was 600 dollars worth of extras which I had to spend the majority of the time narrowing down. I know this is a business, but I wish this had been more spelled out.

I had two photographers during the day and they both spent a great deal of time taking lots of pictures which is EXACTLY what I wanted. But I also felt that I should have had more proofs since I spent more money on the second photographer.

Both my photographers were extremely professional, polite, and very easy going. I would recommend BOTH of them again. Overall it was a positive experience. Beth was even kind enough to stop and run an errand for us while we headed to the reception hall which was REALLY nice of her.

Again, since my opinion is being asked, my main issues only revolve around the business aspect of it and the "sales pitch" feel I sometimes got. But I liked the style of album, the photographers and the professionalism involved during our day.

Sent on 05/15/2009

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Needed to respond as there was a wall portrait included in the package.. no frame listed. We don't sell frames as part of any wedding collection, so I have to point that out. As to the $600 in album overage, that was because the amount of images couldn't fit within the size of the album that was part of the wedding package chosen. What we do is custom design albums and some albums do go over on pages... which is never forced on anyone. Its simply a predesigned album.... and we never ever ask you to take an album with pages over unless you want it that way. I did have to respond to this because it is never our practice to hand a bill to someone without agreeing on purchasing additional items.

The amount of images on an average wedding for one photographer can range between 400 and 800 photos... a second shooter is not added to tally up image totals, but to add a different look to the images and to add the guys getting ready portraits. We always deliver between 750 and 1000 pictures on two photographer weddings, which is a narrowed down number from the actual amount taken.

Although we disagree with some of the comments, we do appreciate the honesty and were honored to have been part of your wedding day. I hope this helps as we are committed to quality and customer service.

Artistic Imagery, Inc

kat · Married on 05/19/2018

2.8
      2.0

Wedding day

Everyone we worked with was extremely professional, friendly and enjoyable. Reviews online are great and Nick sold us on the creativity of the team. We found the pictures were disappointing and showed inexperience from the associate level staff. They lacked in detail and a lot of them had poor composition. We didn't find the pictures to be very creative either. Every shot is just a repeat of the same pose or just a documented still shot. We also hoped that by hiring 2 photographers, spending 2 hours at the venue to go over the day of and our plan for the rainy day, they would be more prepared to capture candid moments. I just didn't feel like our experience shines through the pictures like others have described. I had a hard time putting my wedding album together, a year later it's still not done.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Kat,

We are obviously disappointed in hearing how you feel. We try our best to explain the packages as best as possible. Our photographers pricing is based upon skill levels and experience and especially when it comes to off weather wedding days. We share who is available, their sample galleries and of course... their pricing based upon their level of expertise. We do thank you for providing us with your feedback.

Sam · Married on 10/08/2016

2.8
      2.0
      3.0

We used Artistic Imagery for our wedding this past fall, but I would not recommend them. Initially, Nick was great! Very friendly and was quick to set up appointments & respond back to emails. On the day of our wedding we had 2 photographers, our second shooter Chis was amazing. We all loved him! He did a great job capturing the moments before the wedding of all of the guys getting ready, and was very helpful at setting up shots with our large group. There were a few things, however, that I wish were different on the day of our wedding. I felt that our group shots were very rushed and there weren't very many of them. We did have a large group (8 bridesmaids & 7 groomsmen), but there were only a couple of posed pictures taken of our large group. My biggest complaint was that I had asked specifically for a second shooter to assure that I would get a picture of the grooms face as I walked down the isle... and that didn't happen. I would not recommend this group, this is a day that you want to be captured perfectly, and that wasn't accomplished.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/30/2014

0.6
      0.5
      2.5
      0.0

Our wedding was May 30th 2014. I was so excited to use Artistic Imagery for our wedding. They were flexible on pricing and made us feel very confident they would do the best job out there. However I feel that I was taken advantage of after everything was over. I made my own package because there was just a lot of things I did not want or need. Elaina was our "main" photographer and I would not suggest her for any wedding or engagement package. she also contacted me THE NIGHT BEFORE about a list of people for pictures so I do not have pictures with all of my in-laws and neither does my husband. While she took good pictures, she was more interested in the background than she was the attire of my dress and my party. I DO NOT have the most STANDARD wedding photo, a picture of JUST me in my dress FRONT and BACK. Every wedding album I have seen has those. We were fluffing out my dress so many times but I have like 100 picture of me from the waist up. She did not take the time to get picture of us girls getting ready, she was too busy taking pictures of the house (inside and out) and I have about 75 pictures of my jewelry and shoes. Her partner on our wedding day, we unfortunately forgot her name, was amazing. She got awesome shots of the boys getting ready and took my favorite shot of me and my sisters before we walked down the aisle. There was a particular shot as well that was taken when the girls were getting pictures where one of the groomsmen jumped behind us. We were so excited for that picture, asked Elaina if she got it and she insisted she did, We even said we would do it again and she said "no I got that!" When I received my pictures and questioned about that picture and my dress I was told no such shots existed. Big disappointment, In the end I feel they felt I paid a mediocre price so I got a mediocre photographer. DO NOT go with this company. Owner, Nick, was nasty to deal with after the wedding as well and very unprofessional.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

We appreciate the review. Congrats and gold luck on your news beginning.