Artistic Imagery Reviews

193 | Newtown, PA

193 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

PAMELA · Married on 05/24/2008

Our experiance with Artistic Imagery was fantastic and I would highly recommend them for your wedding or any event. We had Beth as a photographer and she did exactly what we asked without missing a beat. She came early, stayed late and definitely enjoyed her job. She kept everything light-hearted and fun. I would absolutely hire Artistic Imagery for my next big event.

Sent on 06/23/2008

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Awwww... thanks so much. This is what we all do for a living and we REALLY enjoy making your day one to remember forever! We were honored to be chosen as your wedding photography studio.

Artistic Imagery, Inc

Katie · Married on 05/24/2008

Nick and Theresa were prepared, professional, energetic photographers that worked WITH us from start to finish. They helped make all of our photo ideas a reality. They were easy-going and knew how to get the job done without being pushy. They were fun people to be around and kept the stress level low! The pictures were everything I dreamed they would be--from the portraits to the hilarious candids. They truly captured the essence of our families. We are so excited to have these pictures to look at for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/24/2008

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Katie! :o) Good luck in the new house!

Christine · Married on 05/17/2008

Beth was even better than we could have expected! She made sure every photo I had requested was taken, she had a calm way of getting everyone to cooperate, and all my guests continue to rave about her. She was always just a phone call away, and quickly answered all my questions and solved any problem I had. Even now as I am in the process of designing my album, she is just as available and willing to help as she was before the wedding. I cannot stop looking at my proofs, they are all so awesome that I dont know how I'm gonna choose! I have already recommended Artistic Imagery to a friend who is getting married, and I will continue to do so whenever the opportunity arises.

Sent on 06/25/2008

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2008

I was recommended by another bride this particular photographer, Elizabeth, who works for Artistic Imagery Inc. It was the best choice my husband and I made. We absolutely loved her and would definitely recommend her again. She has a great eye for pictures. We have the best pictures from our wedding day!

Sent on 06/23/2008

mary · Married on 04/12/2008

Beth was wonderful!!!! She took all suggestions and either gave the thumbs up or explained why they wouldn't work (i.e lighting was not good) and then altered them a bit. We are so pleased with Beth's level of professionalism, up beat attitude...her level of creativity blew us away. Thumbs up to Beth from Artistic Imagery!!! Can't wait to sit down with her and put the album together :)

Sent on 04/28/2008

Amanda · Married on 04/12/2008

We have recommended Artistic Imagery to dozens of friends for their professionalism, flexibility and service. We've specifically worked with Isaac, Beth, Nick and Jamie and have enjoyed every second of each experience with them. The employees at AI have personality to spare and each person we've dealt with has provided exceptional service.

We ordered our invitations through Artistic Imagery and just loved them. We got tons of compliments on them. They made the process so easy!

Our engagement photos were part of our wedding package and since we had a 5-year-old son, they allowed us to include him in our pictures (which was very kind and considerate). Beth worked so well with our son that we've taken him and our newest addition to the family to her repeatedly for more family photos. I can't say enough about the quality experiences we've had with her. My boys absolutely love her. I could sing her praises all day!

Jamie designed our album and was incredibly patient with us (we were very indecisive). We loved the final product and ordered copies for our parents and our grandmothers. She is incredibly creative and did a beautiful job on all of our albums. Her suggestions really helped us wade through hundreds of pictures and decide which ones would work the best.

Isaac was our wedding photographer and he was the best! He is so relaxed and upbeat that you can't help but have a great time if he's part of your wedding day. He was so professional that most times we couldn't even tell he was there. We've since run into him at events for our friends and he always remembers us and is just as kind as he was the day of our wedding.

If you want quality, chose Artistic Imagery. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/11/2010

Susan · Married on 03/15/2008

Artistic Imagery provided us with great photography and videography. They do amazing work and are great photographers. i would definitely use your studio again and recommend your work to others. Thanks for helping make our day so much fun and more special!

Sent on 03/24/2008

Shannon · Married on 02/09/2008

Artistic Imagery is such a wonderful company to work with!!! Nick, Beth and Dave are amazing I couldn't of asked for anything more. They went over and beyond my expectations and all of my images were so amazing I dont know how I will be able to narrow it down. I would recommend this company 100%. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job.

Sent on 03/26/2008

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Shannon and Matt... you two are simply fantastic! Thanks for sharing your experiences with Wedding Wire.

Artistic Imagery, Inc.
  • Z

Amy · Married on 02/02/2008

Nick and our photographer, Beth were amazing to work with! They were always willing to answer my questions and worked with me and my crazy timelines. I planned my wedding from VA and they were more than willing to meet with me whenever I was in town, or by phone.

Sent on 03/05/2008

Artistic Imagery's reply:

And we were honored you chose us for you very special day!

Scott · Married on 12/01/2007

We really enjoyed the staff to customer relationship that Lou, Nick and their staff built with us. They bent over backwards for us and really made our wedding day as stress free as possible. Perception is a big part of any business and these people cover all the bases. Their professionalism and quality of work really sets them apart from their competition. We are extremely happy with the albums and portraits they designed and produced.

Sent on 04/07/2008

lisa · Married on 11/17/2007

Artistic Imagery did an outstanding job with our wedding. Not only were they 100% qualified and professional but they were also a lot of fun! They catered toward us AND our guests - everyone raved. I would recommend Artistic Imagery 10 out of 10 times - they were simply amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2007

Stacy · Married on 11/16/2007

The photographer and staff were exceptional !!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2007

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2007

Artistic Imagery was great to work with. I knew right away they were who I wanted to go with for photos. From the first time I met with them to after the wedding putting together my album they have been fantastic! Any and everything I wanted was no problem. I would use them again!

Sent on 11/20/2007

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2007

I was extremely pleased with both Isaac and Jamie. Out of all the vendors I used on my big day, they lived up to their reputation. I have already received my proofs and have enjoyed looking and laughing at them over and over again. My parents, husband, and I were so impressed that my sister will be using them at her wedding next year.

Sent on 11/18/2007

Stacey · Married on 10/26/2007

Nick and Beth did an excellent job with making us, our family and friends very relaxed and comfortable while capturing great shots for us to help us remember the day.

Sent on 11/30/2007

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2007

Everything went perfectly! Beth was my photographer and was amazing. I loved using AI b/c every time I called they knew exactly who I was without having to sift through loads of paperwork, and were able to work with our budget to design the perfect plan for us!

Sent on 11/19/2007

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2007

Working with Artistic Imagery was great. They were very easy to work with and the packages they offered were a good value. The photos from our wedding turned out great. Another great thing was how quickly they get your proofs back to you!

Sent on 11/19/2007

michelle · Married on 06/23/2007

The staff there are very welcoming and helpful! They were very open to our ideas and worked around our schedule ... it made choosing a photographer a breeze!
    Our package included engagement photos and we posed right there for our photographer in the studio and what a fun time that was! I basically dealt with my photographer, Elizabeth Azzolina, with any questions or concerns and she was really a delight with her up-beat personality.... it is just contagious!
    Our wedding day pictures went so smoothly and we all had a blast.... Beth kept us laughing and the smiles never stopped!
    Even when it came down to choosing pictures for our album, Beth had one-on-one sessions with us, and we were able to sit down with her and create the album ourselves! She was very creative with the graphics, I am so happy with how it all turned out.
    I refer everyone to Artistic Imagery. It was just a wonderful, memorable experience!

Sent on 04/29/2008

Adrianna · Married on 01/22/2002

LOVE our photos!

Sent on 03/19/2009

We just got married about three weeks ago and have already received our pictures in the mail and by e-mail. Artistic Imagery not only sends you a copy of all of your pictures via CD but also creates a website where family and friends can log on to purchase pictures at their leisure. We worked with Sarah and she was absolutely phenomenal! Her photographs turned out amazing and she was able to make our wedding day truly special. She used a variety of different poses and backgrounds to create a myriad of photographs. I would highly recommend Artistic Imagery to anyone that is looking for wedding photography or any type of photography. They are very professional and are willing to work with you in finding the perfect package that fits your budget. Thank you Artistic Imagery!!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Thank you so much for using Luxury Photographer Elena! She is super artistic and generally all round a fabulous wedding photographer. Not to mention the quick turn around times! We appreciate your trusting us with your special day.

We used Artistic Imagery for a photography for our wedding. We absolutely loved them. We had Bri as our leading photographer. She did our engagement photos as well which we loved. Our second photographer was also great Jeff. I would recommend this vendor to anyone. They were on time, professional, and super easy to work with. We had a large wedding party and everyone said great our photographers were :)

Sent on 11/11/2013
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/20/2012

Briane was our photographer for our wedding and she was beyond amazing. Whenever I felt overwhelmed with the pictures she talked me right through it. She took beautiful, fun, and unique pictures. The packages were well worth the price which was incredibly affordable! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2012
  • User1620518 · 2+ years ago

AMAZING!!!! My photographer was Elena and she became my friend...she was patient and so easy to work with. Although I haven't seen my pics yet...Im very impressed with the professionalism in this company !!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Awww! Comes from AMAZING brides like you! Thanks for sharing your kind words. We really care about what we do here.

S · Married on 08/01/2009

Beth was so awesome! I loved all of my pictures and I will cherish them for years to come!

Sent on 07/07/2010
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2009

Jen was great. She shot both our engagement session and our wedding. She really handled the crowd and demands for photos well. She did excellent work and we are so excited to put our book together. For the price, Artistic Imagery gives you a lot of photos and high quality wedding albums. I wish they would allow you to keep the digital copies of the photos you select without having to pay extra.

Sent on 06/25/2009