Artistic Imagery Reviews

184 | Newtown, PA

184 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

184 Artistic Imagery Reviews

My photographer from Artistic Imagery was Elena and she was superb. Very professional yet a lot of fun. She took a lot of great photos and shared quite a few of them on the spot because she was so excited about the shot she had gotten. Her enthusiasm was contagious and even though we had a bit of tough snag - had nothing to do with her - she was very sweet and reassured me and got me focused back on the task at hand...having a great time at my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Tina · Married on 06/01/2013

When we had the initial meeting at Artistic Imagery with Nick, we knew this was who we wanted to use for our photographs, there were a lot of talented photographers and their pricing was reasonable! When we first made contact with Beth our photographer, I knew immediately that we made the right choice, she was very accommodating and helped us pick where we would do our engagement photos! Neither of us are fans of having our photo taken and are both known to take bad pictures, but Beth was able to take amazing photos of us and we still get compliments on our engagement photos!! Before the wedding Beth put together a timeline for us for the day of and when the day came she really helped us stick to that timeline and we were on time for everything! We can't wait to see how great the wedding photos turn out!!

I cannot say enough about this photographer! From the beginning they were great to work with. Beth assured me that she would be there to help with anything and she was! They made you feel comfortable and at ease if you are not used to posing for pictures. My pictures turned out beautiful! They have a great eye for what will look good!

Dawn · Married on 05/18/2013

Lou was one of the highlights of my day!! He was warm and personable yet professional making me feel comfortable in front of the camera. Not an easy feat for a shy person like me. He was like a member of the family by the end of the day!! He was able to get every shot I asked for and stayed later than booked without charge due to an egregeous error by the reception venue. I can't thank him enough for making my dreams of beautiful wedding photos a reality!! In spite of a grey and rainy day with a reception venue debacle, his charm and personality helped to make the day memorable for me and my family!! Thanks Lou, I am forever grateful!!

Kathy · Married on 05/17/2013

Artistic Imagery is amazing! I would never go anywhere else for pictures. I am more then pleased with all the photos!

Hands down one of the best decisions we could of ever made for my wedding day!!! Nick & Elena were our two photographers and they are absolutely amazing. I myself am not the best with wanting to have my picture taken and ofcourse for your wedding day you NEED to!! So at first I was nervous but I've never have felt so comfortable in my life then having our pictures taken with these two awesome photographers. The contrast and quality of the photos are absolutely stunning. The compliments photo after photo that they give you telling you your beautiful and that its an awesome photo makes you want to get into the picture taking more and more!!! Our photos are breathtaking..I'm obsessed with how each and every one came out. They truly capture your wedding day in their art of photography and we cannot thank you two enough!!!!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2013

We had our wedding this past weekend and Beth and Gina were our photographers and they were beyond amazing! From the first time we met with Beth over a year ago up to our wedding day, she was an absolute joy to work with. She's so much fun and energetic and oh yea, takes GORGEOUS photos! She did our engagement photos as part of our package and it was great. We had so much fun and the photos were beautiful and so were looking forward to working with her again at our wedding.

At the wedding, both Gina and Beth were so professional, yet still SO much fun. They were so great with the kids we had in our wedding as well and were able to get them to cooperate as much as possible, and also rolled with our eccentric wedding party and friends. They had great ideas and were also open to any and all ideas we had. During the reception they were on the dance floor with everyone snapping photos, as well as making sure to get photos of the rest of our guests. The next day our families kept going on about how wonderful the photographers were. I seriously cannot wait to see the pictures! If you get the opportunity to have Beth as your photographer, do it! It will be one of the best decisions you make.

In addition to Beth and Gina, Nick, the guy we first met with who set us up with Beth and worked with during the process, was super nice and great to work with as well!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Awwww! We all cannot thank you two enough. It was such a pleasure working with you both. Thank you so much for trusting us with your big day!!!

Gina Aquaro was our photographer and she did a fantastic job. I was concerned because some of the poses felt silly to me at the time, but when we got the pictures back, it was obvious Gina knew exactly what she was doing and I did not! They are beautiful. She also got wonderful candid shots of our family and friends, which we will treasure always. She communicated exactly what she wanted and she was always available to take pictures we wanted.

When we were looking for a photographer, we both wanted amazing photos, but we were looking for a reasonable price. As soon as I met with Nick, I knew that Artistic Imagery was the best choice for us. The photos that I saw in the office were beautiful, and exactly what I was looking for. On our wedding day we worked with Beth and Gina. They were both amazing to work with. I spoke to Beth a few times before the wedding and we set a timeline and went over specific pictures that I really wanted to get that day. The morning of my wedding was really hectic, and things weren't going as planned. Beth stayed so calm, and kept telling me we were fine, we had extra time built in. She really helped to keep me calm too. The weather was crazy that day, but Beth made sure that we still went to the location that I had my heart set on for photos and she and Gina took a ton of pictures, without complaining. Gina had to work with the crazy guys, and they said she was great as well. It was really a pleasure working with Beth and Gina on our wedding day. They fit right in and by the end of the night we felt like we had known them for longer than just a few hours!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/08/2013

Nick was the first person we met he was so professional and knew exactly what we wanted, he set us up with Stefanie and James. Stefanie was right on with all of our request and didn't stop all night, James was amazing as well!

• Luis&Diana

Diana · Married on 02/22/2013

Hands down, the best photographers in the city of Philadelphia as well as Bensalem, PA. Artistic Imagery is second to none. Specifically, Elena Jasic. Elena was courteous, friendly, sweet, funny, yet so professional. She made us all feel so comfortable and relaxed, Elena quickly became part of our family...we even dragged her into the Photo Booth with us!! We have 3 children and many other kids that came to our wedding and she was so great with them! Seriously, all of the kids loved her and all of the adults were so impressed with her kindness and professionalism. But I have to say that the most important aspect of the night with Elena was how she was so accommodating with my parents, specifically with my father. My father has Dementia and can be quite a task to deal with. Elena made the portrait session go seamless. Elena knows exactly what she's doing and she made our wedding day so extra special; from the moment she arrived to my hotel room, till' the very end of the night. She even helped our captain bustle my dress! We love you Elena and can't wait until you're the photographer for another special day for us!

• Ivy

Ivy · Married on 01/12/2013

I have only wonderful things to say about Nick and his Team! They were polished, professional, detail-oriented, flexible, PLEASANT, and responsive from the moment we booked them for our engagement shoot to our wedding day. I "interviewed" two other photographers prior to Artistic Imagery, and the decision was simple! Nick and his team (Beth and Gina) worked with my husband and me to customize our packages and were not too "pushy" when trying to settle the deal. What we wanted, we got and didn't feel pressured to get anything extra that we didn't need.... They didn't nickle and dime us like some photographers, by charging for every little detail, which was nice. If you are in search of talented, pleasant, well-established professionals to work with, I'd highly recommend Artistic Imagery.

Sent on 03/22/2013

Artistic Imagery's reply:

You guys were amazing. Just perfect. The elegance and beauty in this wedding speaks for itself. We want to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work with you!!!
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/24/2012

We had a great experience working with Artistic Imagery. From the initial meeting with Nick to the engagement photo shoot with Beth to the planning and the "big day" the staff at AI was a pleasure to work with. On the wedding day Beth and second shooter Alex were absolutely amazing - taking an emergency trip to Men's Warehouse, braving the freezing cold, making sure I did not fall flat on my face, calming my nerves, working overtime and, of course, being amazing photographers! We cannot wait to see the photos! We have no doubt they will be terrific! Both Beth & Alex were joys to work with. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how "cool" Beth is and the boys felt the same about Alex!!...and thanks to Nick for going above and beyond, looking after the ring bearer while the rest of us were being photographed! Artistic Imagery is amazing company with amazing people!!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

We certainly have to thank the amazing couple as well! The whole crew here cannot thank the two of you enough. The entire bridal party was so easy to work with and the day, outside of the frigid weather, was perfect!

Allison · Married on 10/20/2012

Beth and Alex were AMAZING! I was so comfortable with Beth and my husband said Alex was fun and professional. We had the best night and would recommend everyone call Artistic Imagery.

Stephanie · Married on 08/03/2012

We just had our wedding and we couldn't be happier with Artistic Imagery. Briane was our photographer and she was amazing! She did both our engagement and wedding photos. She and Nick couldn't have been more accommodating, fun and flexible. I would recommend Artistic Imagery to anyone-they were fabulous!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Stephanie... thankn you so much for choosing our studio. You and Kevin were fabulous. We will see you soon to go over your album!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2012

Joe and I don’t know where to begin but to say that Jamie was simply the best! From the first time we met Jamie for our engagement pictures in May I couldn’t wait to have her be with us on our wedding day! There was never a moment that we felt rushed or overwhelmed with pictures. Jamie was there to give us everything that we wanted and she did just that, we cannot wait to see all the pictures that she took. Even the rain didn’t stop Jamie from getting us the pictures that we wanted of such an important day in our lives; she was there with a solution when the rain wouldn’t let up. We don’t know what we would have done without her and her wonderful idea of going to the hotel and taking some awesome pictures at the bar and in the lounge with our bridal party; pictures we wouldn’t have gotten if we were outside. From beginning to end she was absolutely wonderful to work with! Thank you so much to everyone at Artistic Imagery you were all so wonderful to work with and so helpful when Joe and I had any questions before the wedding, we will forever recommend you guys to everyone we know that is getting married or looking for a photographer!

Elizabeth & Joe Molishus

Sent on 07/31/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! You two are fabulous! We really appreciate the kind words!

Jackie · Married on 07/21/2012

Our search for the right photographer was probably more frustrating than any other part of wedding planning. We wanted someone with a modern, creative style who could readily adapt to the formal, portrait style our parents desired; all while giving the photos that edge we cared about. Oh, and we didn’t want to spend $5,000+ on photography. We came across Artistic Imagery through a recommendation from our DJ. Since the DJ impressed our with their knowledge, enthusiasm, and professionalism; we figured any of their recommendations had to be similar. Thankfully, Artistic Imagery was.

Nick in the office makes you feel comfortable and excited right away. Since AI has a team of photographers, he tried to get to know our personalities and desires for wedding photography. From that, he recommended two people from his team who best fit us – we then looked our their work on their blog and Facebook page and reached out. This variety of styles was really cool.

Beth and Gina were absolutely fabulous on our wedding day! Being together all day, it’s important that your personalities mesh. I brought in some pictures that I wanted to replicate, and Beth did everything I asked. They even helped gather all families in the lobby for a huge group shot! They made us a sneak peak album on Facebook too. This was really fun to look at a few days after the wedding.

AI’s packages are really good. They offer discounts for working with certain venues and times of year. They create individual packages and offer you a choice of extra album photos or an engagement session.

I have several young sisters and I know my parents are already convinced to use Artistic Imagery again when they get married. Highly recommended for Philly brides!

Kellyanne · Married on 07/06/2012

Loved loved loved Artisitc Imagery!! My photographers Beth and Alex were beyond professional and absolutely amazing at what they do, I was blown away by their creativity! Nick, the sales manager was such a pleasure to work with as well. He was prompt on returning emails and phone calls and answered every question and concerned we had. Unfortunatey a few months before our wedding my husband, who is a Philadelphia firefighter, was severely injured in a building collapse and Nick was there emailing every couple days inquiring about his health! They truly do make you feel like part of the family and I would HIGHLY recommend Artistic Imagery!!

Jessica · Married on 06/29/2012

My husband and I were married on June 29th, 2012. Briane and Alex were our photographers for our wedding. Coming from a family that LOVES to take pictures, choosing a photographer I thought was going to be difficult. After I saw pictures from a friend's wedding, I knew Artistic Imagery was the company for us! From the first day meeting with Nick, everyone was polite and accommodating. They listened to what was impotant to me and gave honest feedback. Immediately I was drawn to one particular photographer's work and I knew I had to have her! Briane not only took our wedding pictures, but also took amazing engagement pictures. She understood what my husband and I were looking for and really captures our personailities in her pictures!

When our wedding day came, Briane and Alex were wonderful. Our wedding happened to be June 29th, which was also the start of the heat wave. Both of them were patient with all of us and made sure that they were getting every shot that my husband and I wanted...Even when we were being hit with golf balls. During our reception, I barely knew either of them were there. I really wanted my husband and I to enjoy ourselves and for my photographer to capture the fun everyone was having.... Bri and Alex did just that!

We got our proofs last week and I am soooo happy with the amazing work they both did. There were parts of our wedding that we were't around to see but we were able to capture that moment through their pictures. I had no doubt that our pictures would be unbelievable! The most difficult part now is deciding what pictures to put in our album!

Thank you to Nick, Bri and Alex who helped to make our day go so smoothly and who captured the most important and exciting day of our life!!!

Jessica and Scott Miller

Sent on 08/02/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Jessica and Scott, we can't thank you both enough for the kind words! Looking forward to finalizing your album.... Already! :o)

Elizabeth · Married on 06/16/2012

Excellent team of photograpers!! Very easy to work with and extremly helpfull on my wedding day!! Our pictures are so great and I am still having a hard time deciding which ones I want for my album because they are all so good!!! Great Packages to choose from and very helpful that they do payment plans!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Elizabeth... and great brides too! :o) Thanks a million. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your review.

Jen and Elena were amazing at our wedding. They were more than photographers--they kept us on schedule, made sure we got to have all the special moments we wanted to, and even did my hair throughout the night when the bobby pins just weren't holding anymore. Could not ask for two better (or more fun) professionals to be a part of our day. Oh, and the photos were gorgeous!!!

Sent on 06/23/2012

Artistic Imagery's reply:

Now that is one HECK of a team. Jen and Elena are two powerful photographers... we really appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us and other potential brides. Thank you so much for choosing Artistic Imagery!

gina · Married on 05/25/2012

We were very happy with Briane and James at artistic Imagery. They did an amazing job! They were awesome to work with. Thank you so very much..

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2012

Our entire experience with Artistic Imagery was amazing! Friendly staff and our photographer James was outgoing, very responsive, listened to us with the shots we wanted, got them and more!! I will recommend them to anyone!!

Jen · Married on 05/12/2012

Briane and Alex were our Wedding photogs and we could not have been happier with them!! From the moment I spoke to Briane on the phone I knew our relationship was going be awesome. We wanted a more laid back approach to our pictures, and that is exactly what we got. They were very accomadating; they even followed us into the local bar while all 22 of our bridal party had a drink before the reception. Alex was great with the guys and was able to hold his own when it came to dealing with a "tough" group. The quality of our pictures are incredible and they made sure they captured every moment. We were recommended to Artistic Imagery and we will be sure to pass that recommendation on. Thank you for making our day all the more special!!

JENNIFER · Married on 05/05/2012

Beth did a great job and I would defiantly recommend her to friends and family!!