176 Reviews for Artistic Imagery

Prints (6)
Second Shooter (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

If you don't use artistic imagery for your wedding photographers you are making a huge mistake! We originally booked another company for our wedding and 3 months before our big day we found out we were scammed and so I was frantic to find a new photographer. I saw artistic imagery instantly fell in love with there photos and they were in our price range! I reached out to nick immediately and he was so helpful and understanding about our situation. He got us hooked up with our photographer Chris once we booked and all the way up until the wedding day he never lost contact with us to make sure we were happy and he was as prepared as possible for our special day! The wedding day came and he showed up and was friendly as could be to me my husband and all of our family and friends, he had a great personality and always had a smile on his face. He made sure we stayed on schedule while also making sure we got all the photos we wanted. He was never in the way we honestly didn't even know he was there half the time during all the special intimate moments which is a good thing! I could go on and on about this company but seriously book them for your wedding day there is no one better! Thank you to Nick and Chris and the whole team for making our wedding day as perfect and flawless as possible.

Profile Picture Laurem, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Artistic Imagery was AMAZING. Nick was so easy to work with and responsive when it came to making arrangements, and Gina was our photographer for our engagement photos and wedding day (along with Ina). They were both phenomenal. So personable and energetic, and the photos they captured were beautiful -- a perfect mix of portrait shots, candids, and artsier angles that we asked for. We can't recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/25/18, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Amber was amazing! She took some seriously awesome photos, and was understanding and accommodating the entire day! We loved having her be a part of our day! Nick was incredibly responsive and helpful. We got our pictures in TWO WEEKS! Can’t say enough great things about them! THANK YOU AMBER!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Accountable, Professional, Creative, and Caring are a few words that describe Chris K throughout our entire wedding experience. From planning the wedding timeline to checking in throughout the wedding reception, Chris made it his priority to ensure our happiness. The pictures are perfect and encompass every moment and emotion of the best day of our lives! Justin and I highly recommend both Chris K and Artistic Imagery.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Chris was awesome ! Incredibly professional but so easy to work with. He set the tone for the whole day and put everyone at ease. He made sure we got the pictures we wanted but was super flexible! Definitely recommend this company!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding was 11/4/17 and Gina was our photographer. She was absolutely amazing! She helped me feel at ease by going over the schedule days before the wedding, asking if I’d like any specific shots and at my wedding she even helped me get into my dress! She was more like a friend than my photographer all while remaining professional. I just know she captured some beautiful moments. She gave clear directions and had our family and bridal party pictures taken in a very timely manner so all could still enjoy cocktail hour! I cannot say enough great things about Gina!
Nick was in contact with us as we lived out of state 6 months before the wedding and he emailed back almost immediately and would call during convenient times for us. He was clear about what was involved and what to expect. He worked with our budget and we truly appreciated that! We even set up automatic monthly payments to make the balance doable. As a dual military couple our budget was not very flexible. Nick made sure all of our needs were met and Gina followed through on our big day. Thank you Artistic Imagery!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Using Artistic Imagery for our wedding photography was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process. Nicholas was great to work with leading up to the day, and Elena and Chris were amazing to work with on our wedding day. They were professional and fun, and they made a great team. We absolutely love our photos and would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/12/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Artistic imagery is by far the best when it comes to capturing your big day and special event! From the moment we spoke with Nicholas to our Wedding Day on August 5th 2017 with Rustin and Amber, Artistic Imagery provided the best experience hands down. Nicholas was amazing to work with during the planning process. He made sure to go over all the options and made the process seamless and very easy from helping us determine the perfect package. We had Rustin and Amber as our wedding photographers and they were AMAZING! They are both so detail oriented and brought such ease and confidence to our day and made sure to capture all the photos we wanted! Rustin is AWESOME with lighting and got so many incredible photos throughout the day!! We are so grateful for the amazing photographs they took and how they beautifully captured each and every special moment! They are absolutely stunning and ones we will cherish forever! Thank you for being a huge part of our special day and thank you for going above and beyond what we could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Maura, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even put into words how awesome Gina was with Artistic Imagery. I don't know what i would have done without her on my wedding day! She went totally above and beyond- She helped all the groomsmen getting ready, she offered to help curl the girls hair after it fell during the rain and heat, she fanned me with my dress while i was overheating from the humidity. She kept everything running so smoothly and got all the shots we wanted. She really was a rockstar!! Nick was also super great to work with and very responsive anytime i had a question! I highly recommend artistic imagery they were really phenomenal all the way around!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

We could not be happier with our experience with Artistic Imagery. From the beginning, Nick was very responsive in answering all of our questions, and our photographers, Elena and Chris made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures came out absolutely gorgeous! We highly recommend Artistic Imagery!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Artistic Imagery was recommended to me by a friend and my husband and I could not have been happier that we chose them for our wedding day. From the beginning Nick the owner was great to work with. Our photographer for the day was Gina and she was AMAZING!! She was so personable and kind, I felt like she was just as excited about my wedding as I was. She took a ton of pictures and I feel like she captured all the special moments of our wedding day. I have already been recommending Artistic Imagery and Gina to others.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely recommend Artistic Imagery! They were fabulous and Elena was a joy to have as our photographer all day. She did everything we asked and captured every minute. They were fast and reliable.

Profile Picture Sharon, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

Artistic Imagery was amaaaazing!!! My husband and I decided to use them after seeing their work for our sister-in-law's wedding. We decided right away we couldn't go with another photographer. From the start, Nick was extremely accommodating and helpful with answering our questions, showing us examples and giving us the run down with how it usually works. We chose to go with Gina, and I couldn't be happier. She was AWESOME. She made the girls feel so comfortable to be themselves in front of the camera, and welcomed our quirkiness by capturing all the moments. She was so sweet and flexible. She handled all of the family photos quickly and efficiently. She was even quick and efficient with sending us proofs of her edits. I won't go to any other photographer again after dealing with this company. I couldn't be happier. :)

Profile Picture Ashlee, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding was on November 18, 2016 and from the beginning, Nick from Artistic Imagery was very accommodating and helpful with answering questions, providing information and responding to us in a timely manner. Our photographer was Audrey and she is absolutely phenomenal. She was so friendly, interactive, thorough and kept us laughing the whole day. She is very organized and for being the only photographer on the big day, she was able to get every, single shot. Audrey really captured the moments of the wedding perfectly and made taking the pictures (which can be tiring) just easy and fun. We just got our photos back and the quality is absolutely amazing! Audrey worked really hard on making them perfect for us! I would absolutely recommend both Artistic Imagery and Audrey for your wedding.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used the photographer Rustin who was great to work with! We had a quick phone call with him before the wedding to go over any details we thought were necessary.

Aside from the general wedding shots that we wanted to get, we got married on November 5th and thought it would be cool to use Guy Fawkes masks for some of the wedding party shots. Rustin took that idea and ran with it to give us some of the most unique shots that we absolutely loved.

We highly recommend using Artistic Imagery and Rustin for your wedding. You will get great service before and during the wedding, but you will also get some incredible shots of your day (some that you planned and some that you didn't).

Oh, and afterwards, we recommend getting the wedding photo album with the acrylic cover. It makes the album heavy, but the cover is more durable for all the family members who will be handling it to ogle your wedding photos.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Artistic Imagery was one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding!! From the moment we contacted Nick he was extremely responsive and thoroughly answered every single one of my many questions! After speaking with other photographers in the area I felt confident that Nick and his team were the ones to photograph the most special day in our lives! I truly can’t recommend Rustin, Elena, and Dani enough!! The photos of our wedding and our engagement photos exceeded our expectations! Everyone we worked with was extremely professional, friendly, punctual, and enjoyable every step of the way! We also received our photos (both engagement and wedding photos) SO fast! When we arrived home from our honeymoon our wedding photos were available for us to look at and enjoy the day all over again! You truly can't go wrong with any of their photographers-- they are all the best of the best!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

I used Artistic Imagery for my wedding on October 8th. Our whole plan for photos when out the window due to rain. Elena was absolutely wonderful. We we're able to still get great photos and my candids came out amazing. The photos truly captured that no matter what went not according to plan our wedding day was still beautiful. Nick is amazing to work with and I can't say enough great things about them.

Profile Picture Allie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Artistic imagery is by far the best when it comes to capturing your big day and special event! From the first email we sent to Nicholas to our Wedding Day, Artistic Imagery provided the best experience hands down. Nicholas, the owner, was amazing to work with. He made sure to go over all the options and made the process seamless and very easy from helping us determine the perfect package, to selecting our photographers, as well as setting up the contracts and payments. Being a New York based Makeup Artist and getting married in Philadelphia I wanted to make sure we had exactly what we needed to capture our big day and Nicholas and his team of Photographers (Elena and Chris) went above and beyond to make it possible. I knew their company was the one for us when I was looking through their portfolio and saw a picture of me doing my best friends makeup on her Wedding Day and beautifully captured by Artistic Imagery. Nicholas set us up with Elena, a fashion photographer and I immediate knew we were in great hands! When I spoke to Elena for the first time over the phone we instantly clicked and I knew everything would be taken care of! Being in this industry I would definitely recommend Artistic Imagery as the best company for capturing your big day. They provided outstanding support, quickly responded to our emails, were very flexible the day of, the photographers were efficient and detail oriented, and made the whole day very smooth and fun. It was an absolute dream working with Elena and Chris and we are so grateful to have had them both a part of our big day. They both brought such ease and confidence to our day and that in turn made us all feel like absolute rockstars. We are so grateful for the amazing photographs they took and how they beautifully captured each and every special moment! They are absolutely stunning and ones we will cherish forever! Thank you for sharing your talent with us and thank you for going above and beyond what we could have ever imagined!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images

We chose Artistic Imagery for our wedding and they were so amazing from start to finish. Nick was great and extremely responsive to any questions that we had. On our big day we had Gina as our main photographer and she was so nice and extremely easy to work with. Her work is absolutely AMAZING. Drew was our second shooter and he also captured some amazing shots as well. I am so in love with our pictures and I cannot wait to get our album put together. If you are looking for a great photographer for a great price, check out Artistic Imagery. I promise you won't be disappointed!!!

Profile Picture dawn, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I just had our wedding, and we used Artistic Imagery for our photography (Gina and Chris were our photographers). From the start, it was such a smooth process setting everything up with Nick, and then taking it from there with Gina to do our engagement shoot, and Gina and Chris for our wedding day. Gina was extremely flexible and responsive with setting up the location and date for our engagement shoot. I had no idea at first where I wanted to do the photos, and she gave us some great options with descriptions so we knew what we would be expecting at each location. When it came time for our wedding day, Gina spent over an hour on the phone with me the week before going over the little details, and how she would alter our photos before the wedding with possible inclement weather conditions. Gina and Chris were such a great team on the actual day. They made our day flow so smooth, and I never had to tell them what we needed to do. They had lists of the photos we wanted, and made sure we got them all. Both Gina and Chris are excellent photographers to work with, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for their wedding!

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

Artistic Imagery photography was wonderful. We worked with Gina, who was incredible. She's super bubbly and friendly and knows the perfect shots. Both Gina and Drew were wonderful to work with. Nick, who deals with all the paperwork, was also great to work with and incredibly prompt and responsive. Our pictures look incredible, and we are overall very happy with our decision to book with Artistic Imagery!

Profile Picture Kerri, 7/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Easy communication. Had a great time discussing wedding plans and making sure we were all on the same page. My albums came out beautifully. We worked with Eric and unfortunately I can't remember the assistant photographer, but they were both excellent and got photos of everything we could have wanted. So happy with the memories we have.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Nick, Chris & Vlad were by far the best people a needy bride could every ask for. Nick was always willing to answer my emails with a million questions! Chris came and took photos of the guys so I did not have to worry about it while getting ready for my big day. Vlad -- where do I even begin? He was so attentive throughout the day and even kept trying to give me everything I wanted (even when the sun and traffic didn't want to cooperate with us!) Everything throughout the whole entire day was perfection. I absolutely could not have asked for a better experience with Artistic Imagery. I cannot thank them enough for helping make our wedding day that much more special. Even more, we have some pretty awesome proof of it! More photos than I could have ever dreamed of!! Thank you guys so much! Keep up the good work!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/30/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

We booked AI for both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. So far we have been nothing but pleased with our experience. We can not wait for our wedding and to see how AI captures the day! The prices are by far the best around and their work is very impresive!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/3/18, 8 Reviews