Revelation Design Reviews

Revelation Design 2
Revelation Design 3
Revelation Design 4
Revelation Design 5

I highly recommend Artistic Florist for all of your floral and lightening needs. Brooke went above and beyond to make my wedding beautiful and has a very professional staff who were all very responsive leading up to my wedding day. I also highly recommend the lightening package and chandeliers. They brought together the entire room and were breathtaking......like WOW. She is very knowledgeable and knows everything you would need to know to make your day perfect. If you go with Artistic Florist you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/02/2014

If you're looking for a florist in the Northeast Florida area, Brooke Raulerson at Artistic Florist is absolutely the BEST! I simply met with her once to discuss my vision and she was so flexible and great with bouncing ideas back and forth with. She truly made my reception at Walker's Landing a dream! It was more than PERFECT! Her staff is absolutely fantastic and helpful, even with a last minute change in my wedding venue, she took it upon herself to find out what the requirements for floral arrangements were without me having to worry about it! She is the BEST!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/30/2014

Set up and flowers exceptional. Event was Perfection especially after viewing the Gallery. Thanks for everything.

Revelation Design 6
    Revelation Design 13
    Revelation Design 14
    Sent on 02/21/2018

Revelation Design's reply:

Thank you for your review, Lisa. It was a pleasure working with you and Taran over the year to plan such a beautiful wedding. We were honored and thank you very much for your business. Truly! Brooke Raulerson, Owner and Lead Floral Designer

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I had a great experience with Artistic Florist! We provided all of the bottles used for the decor and Brooke and her team did a great job setting them up and filling them with beautiful flowers. We were pleased with communication throughout the process of planning our wedding. Thanks Artistic florist!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Sandi · Married on 06/28/2014

Outstanding job. The floral arrangements were spectacular and made our special day even better. All the guests were wowed with the beautiful bouquets, the amazing roses used for the main centerpiece and my husband's golf tee boutonniere.

Brooke was easy to work with and everything was done just as they said it would be. It was a worry-free event. I will always use and recommend this florist.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Kelsey · Married on 05/31/2014

Brooke and her team were amazing! I did not have a great idea of what I wanted in terms of centerpieces or bouquets but I gave them the little I did know and they took it from there. Everything looked AMAZING!!!! They were great to work with, super helpful and responsive and definitely made our wedding day beautiful with the lights and flowers. I would highly recommend using them if you are looking for a wedding day florist, they are the best!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 05/18/2014

The flowers at my wedding really blew me away. They were more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Megan · Married on 04/19/2014

Brooke and her staff did an AMAZING job!! I was blown away by the bouquets and lighting package!! They worked with me to make sure that the ideas in my head were realized the best way possible. They worked with my sisters idea for table centerpieces and it looked beautiful!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Catherine · Married on 04/05/2014

Brooke and her team at Artistic Florist were fabulous! I hired her last minute for my daughter's wedding and didn't have to worry about anything . The flowers were spectacular - everyone commented on how beautiful they were. She was available, very accommodating and when there was a rain shower an hour before the outdoor ceremony, she was reassuring and everything went smoothly. The flowers made the wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Chelsea · Married on 03/29/2014

I loved our flowers for the wedding! Everything turned out perfect! Just what I was looking for!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Ashton · Married on 03/15/2014

Thrilled with the bouquet from artistic florist!!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/08/2014

Brooke from Artistic Florist turned Walker's Landing (our reception venue on Amelia Island) into the most gorgeous venue I have ever laid eyes on. If Pinterest had a giant billboard, our venue would be showcased (thanks to Brooke!). We received A MILLION compliments not only from our guests, but from our vendors saying they have never seen Walker's Landing look so good. Brooke did a fantastic job of listening to my ideas, guiding me in the direction she thought would artistically look the best, and then delivered a polished beutiful end product. From the ceremony flowers on the alter to the reception centerpieces, everything looked so fresh and stunning. My nine bridesmaids loved their baby's breath and dusty miller bouquets, and my bouquet was breathtaking. Brooke's husband even took care of all of the lighting, stringing tea lights across our whole venue, which really added the perfect finishing touch on Brook's design. We could not have been happier with the way Amelia Plantation Chapel and Walker's Landing looked on our wedding day. THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/01/2014

We used artistic florist for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. First of all we were very late to the game when it came to ordering flowers, but they were very helpful and nice throughout the entire process. The rehearsal dinner (planned by my MIL) flowers were amazing. For the wedding decor, I had an idea of something very simple. After talking with Brooke, she helped elaborate (only slightly) on my idea in order to better accommodate the large venue. And after seeing it, I can honestly say it made a huge difference. They provided a decorations package to go along with the flowers, and AMAZING doesn't even begin to give it justice.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Caitlin · Married on 12/28/2013

Honestly, I was not very interested in flowers when I was planning my wedding. I went to artistic florist and met with Brooke with very few ideas. She took my ideas and asked multiple questions about my wedding and style. She even wanted to see a bridesmaids dress to make sure the flowers she paired with the bridesmaids went well with their dresses. She showed me a few pictures of ideas she had and I basically gave her the go ahead to arrange flowers that she felt looked the best. When my wedding day came, I really had no idea what to expect. When brooke showed me the flowers I was overcome with emotion. I could not believe how beautiful they were. I never dreamed that I would love them so much. Brooke far surpassed my expectations and I was literally speechless when I saw what she had done for me. Brooke's assistant Jimmie Lynn was so thoughtful and kind every time I spoke with her and even gave me her personal cell number just incase anything came up on the wedding day and I needed to speak with her. If you're having a wedding In the Fernandina/amelia island area you are making a mistake if you don't go with artistic florist.

Also, Brooke did the lighting for my reception and completely nailed it. Everything that I explained to her about the lighting was executed perfectly. My guests repeatedly complimented the lighting and multiple people said it was the best they had ever seen the venue look.

I can't say enough good things about Brooke and artistic florist. I definitely recommend them and will use them again.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Sara · Married on 10/19/2013

Artistic Florist far exceeded my expectations with their floral arrangements for my October wedding at Amelia Island Club. I received so many compliments and the arrangements truly added to the uniqueness and beauty of the ceremony and reception. I really appreciated that Brooke carefully listened to what I was envisioning and then made it happen! (And made it much much better!)

Sent on 01/04/2014

Dorry · Married on 10/06/2013

I never imagined having such a magical setting for our wedding . It was a dream. We had endless compliments from our family and friends, "This is the best wedding I've been to" to "This is a wedding right out of a magazine" and they were direct reflections of Brooke's talent, dedication and passion for her work. Everything was beautiful; the cafe lighting and lanterns delicately strung throughout the room, the windowpanes with our initials over the fireplace, a vintage piece for our dessert table... however, the flowers were AMAZING and the most impactful element of our wedding. My bouquet was unbelievable, the chandelier floral centerpieces floating above the tables were so romantic and all the special touches sprinkled throughout the ceremony and reception were all noticed and added to our fairy tale wedding! I always dreamed of having a beautiful, romantic wedding but never imagined, even in my dreams, what Brooke and her team created for us. It was magical and most definitely unforgettable. Bravo Artistic Florist!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

Finding a florist out of town for our "planned elopement" was quite a task. After e-mailing and speaking to each one on the island, I felt the best about Artistic Florist. Brooke and her team were awesome. I sent them a few pictures of what I liked, and they turned my vision into a reality for me! I was even able to stop by the day before our wedding to get a sneak peek of everything and was instantly wowed! My bouquet was exquisite, the boutonnieres were perfect, and our cake flowers were beautiful. I am convinced no one else could have created a more beautiful accessory for our amazing day.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Carlton · Married on 04/20/2013

Brooke and her team at Artistic Florist were absolutely amazing and WONDERFUL to work with! They went above and beyond my expectations for everything. The flowers for our wedding and reception were absolutely stunning. Brooke was great to work with, always responded in a timely manner, set-up and clean up were flawless, she was on-time if not early to set-up and was very flexible with some last minute changes in decoration numbers.

I am still in awe of how beautiful our flowers and reception decor were. I would highly recommend using Aritstic Florist for your event. Brooke has a great eye and you will have NOTHING to worry about using Artistic Florist.

Sent on 05/10/2013
  • Carla

Carla · Married on 04/13/2013

Brooke and her team from Artistic Florist were a pleasure to work with! I was a little nervous, not because of anything they did, but because I did not consider flowers being that important of a part of my day so I was a little unsure of what to expect being so laid back when it came to my flowers... I shared my vision which was very simple along with the color tones (fuchsia and bright pinks) and my budget. From there I let Brooke select my flowers based on her expertise, whatever was in season and only a couple types on the "no way" list, and she knocked it out of the park. Looking back the flowers were one of the things I got the most compliments on and I absolutely loved everything about them. I cannot wait to see how they turn out in our pictures.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Beth · Married on 03/31/2012

Brooke is a fabulous designer. She created beautiful arrangements in varying styles which all came together and were smashing. My bouquet was excuisite and she was able to secure family wedding rings into the bouquet. She was also flexible with utilizing a silver urn (family piece) to hold my bouquet. A real professional.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Kim · Married on 11/05/2010

I had to plan my wedding through email and phone calls because we chose a venue 6 hours away. From the very first phone call, I knew that I was in good hands with Brooke. She listened to me, understood the feel and theme I was going for, and delivered absolutely beautiful flowers! I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Brandy · Married on 09/13/2009

Brooke and everyone at Artistic Florist were great. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/05/2010

Jamie · Married on 04/18/2008

Brooke and her team at Artistic Florist were incredibly creative and very easy to work with. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! A MUST!

Sent on 09/05/2008

Erica · Married on 09/02/2014

Artistic Florist did an amazing job at my wedding. Brooke really captured my vision and brought it to life. She looked at my Pinterest boards and truly got a feel for what I wanted and made it happen. Brooke knows she's good at what she does, and it shows in her follow through. She worked with my budget and was honest about what flowers I could get with the prices she was working with.

I was extremely pleased with Artistic Florist!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Stephanie · Married on 07/19/2014

The flowers were beautiful!!! They were delivered on time and arranged perfectly! My only complaint is that I requested a small flower with a hair clip for my daughter's hair, the flower was beautiful but there was no clip placed on it. We had no way to put it in her hair, so it was just a waste of money. Otherwise everything was perfect and we were very satisfied with the service.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Revelation Design's reply:

I'm so glad you loved everything, Stephanie. I'm sorry we don't have hair clips. The hair stylist we have seen in the past use pins or just place in the hair. Different hair require different procedures so it's hard for us to know style, shape and size. Otherwise, I'm glad everything was beautiful for you!