Artistic Floral Design Reviews

225 | Schaumburg, IL

225 Reviews for Artistic Floral Design

Kate · Married on 07/09/2011

Valerie did an absolutely amazing job with the flowers for our wedding!! She was able to create the look I had envisioned without actually ever having met her. We live out of town which made planning a wedding a bit more difficult, but Valerie made things very easy!! She spent a lot of time on the phone with me making sure everything was just as I pictured it. We would hire her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/01/2011

Sue · Married on 07/01/2011

You don't need to waste time shopping around for a florist- seriously! Val from Artistic Design was amazing! I have never been to a wedding where people (including the catering staff) raved about the flowers and the look of the room so much. Anyone who took home flowers said they lasted over two weeks at home! Everything was done to perfection and well within budget- which is something every bride strives for.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2011

I have to say that Valerie from the Artistic FLower Design Inc. was remarkable. I ordered a blue delphinium aisle runner from her. She always answered any emails I had. She sent many different swatches, even more than I asked. I even sent her pictures of my wedding location to see if what she thought about the aisle runner being placed where it I want it for the ceremony.

The delphinium blue color I wanted had an additional blue color added to the aisle runners, after I placed my order. Valerie called me to let me know that she was sending me swatches of the delphinium blue I originally ordered, along with the newer blue. She wanted to make sure I saw the new color before she went through with the order; to see if I liked the newer color blue better. She was a sweetheart.

My order did have a slight problem, in that the aisle runner she had ordered in my color came with frayed edges; when it should be sewn. The reason I still give Artistic Floral Design 5 stars is because Valerie called me immediately and also emailed me. She wanted my wedding to be perfect. She gave me the option of keeping the edges frayed if I liked they style, or having it brought to a professional person she works with to be sewn. It would have been rushed for me. Many companies would not have even called a customer, before sending an item. Valerie inspected the aisle runner before she attempted to mail it. It ended up that a new delphinium blue aisle runner came in, that did not have fray edges. Valerie sent me a sample of it to make sure I 100% loved the color blue. She also sent me free double sided tape to hold the aisle runner down, due to having the original runner come the way it did.

If I could give Artistic Floral Design 10 stars on responsiveness, flexibility, professionalism, and quality of service I truly would. When I got my aisle runner in the mail, the quality of the aisle runner was spectacular. It was worth the price. I cannot wait for my wedding, just to see the beautiful aisle runner laying outside for the ceremony.

Sent on 07/14/2011

Emily · Married on 06/11/2011

Valerie did a beautiful job with the flowers for my wedding. The bouquets for the bridesmaids were beautiful and my bouquet was absolutely stunning. The flowers at the church transformed my plain church into a beautiful wedding. The centerpieces at the reception were absolutely gorgeous. Many of our guests told us it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended. Choosing to work with Valerie and Artistic Floral was a great decision!

Sent on 07/14/2011

laura · Married on 05/28/2011

Val was easily the best vendor of my wedding. I knew that she was going to show up on time and everything would look exactly as we discussed. She is extremely detail oriented and really took the time to understand my dream wedding. She was professional and creative the two times my mom and I met with her before the wedding and worked with me to get everything I wanted within my budget. A really great advantage to having Val as your florist is that she only does weddings so she really understands the business and is able to give you the full service that makes the day go so smoothly. It is also not a huge company that makes you feel like a number. Val was truly excited about my wedding and was available to answer questions and make changes easily. The flowers were so fresh and beautifully put together. I couldn’t have been happier. Thanks, Val!

Sent on 09/10/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2011

The flowers and decorations were perfect, everything turned out better than I had pictured. Planning was extremely easy, after the initial meeting we planned through email and just a couple phone calls.
    I will definitely refer Artistic to all my engaged friends.

Sent on 07/16/2011
  • W

Sara · Married on 04/30/2011

Valerie was amazing and I couldn't have been happier. I never actually met her nor saw anything she created until the day of my wedding. Due to my schedule she had to do everything via phone calls and hope that I was happy with what she provided. When I saw what she created for our day I was completely amazed by her work.

Sent on 05/16/2011

Kristyne · Married on 04/30/2011

For future brides, Valerie and her company, All of the bouquets and centerpieces she made were AMAZING, exquisite and elegant. I had at least 2 appointments and made changes at each, and Valerie was so kind to me. She understood how important my flowers were to me. She took the time to care about my needs and wants, and explained the differences between her and her competitors. She gave me a quote the first time we met. Valerie is professional, personable, and your flowers are extremely important to her. All of them were perfectly pieced together with EXTREME ATTENTION to DETAIL. She uses only the finest flowers. Valerie is a definite perfectionist and I was so overjoyed with the way everything turned out. I have never seen a bridal bouquet like mine before, it was a breath of Heaven, with pearls and crystals, and touch a peek-a-boo feathers, wrapped in ivory ribbon, with 2 diamond clustered bracelets. My girls buoquets were stunning. My mother-in-law and my mother said the flowers were so gorgeous, they cried. The centerpieces were gorgeous!

Valerie's kindness and patience during my wedding planning, I will always remember. Of all my vendors, she came out on top and exceeded all of my expectations. We received endless compliments!!! She has my highest reccomendation ; ) ~Kristyne Greco, wedding date 4-30-11

Sent on 01/19/2012
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 04/02/2011

It was a true pleasure working with Valerie and Cheryl. I had planned/reserved everything far in advance but missed purchasing a runner. I looked at several places and to get something customized in the time we needed was way over our budget.

I reached out to Valerie in a panic and she immediately put me at ease. Not only was a able to get the size runner I needed but there was time for Cheryl to paint a customized cherry blossom design with our names and the date. She provided the tracking # so I could make sure to get it the day it arrived.

It was a perfect accent to our ceremony and now hangs on our wall!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Val · Married on 03/19/2011

Valerie was wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers. She was very receptive to our ideas and did a great job meeting our high expectations! Our flowers turned out exquisite!! I'll fondly remember my lovely bouquet always. Also, it was clear Valerie had several years of experience which resulted in flawless service and products. For example she recommended a renting cloth aisle runner; it made all the difference in our processional/aisle pictures. Having little wedding planning experience, her guidance was helpful.

Valerie knows her stuff. She provides high quality products, timely service, and delivers on meeting the needs of brides! Excellent on all counts!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Krystal · Married on 11/06/2010

Valerie was so incredibly helpful with everything I envisioned for the wedding and had so many helpful suggestions to make the day everything I had hoped for. I was definitely impressed with the flowers that she provided and everything exceeded my expectations. She was also very flexible with some last minute changes that I needed to do for the wedding and was always easily accessible by phone or email whenever I had questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/25/2010

Donna · Married on 10/16/2010

Valerie was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Our wedding flowers turned out absolutely beautiful. We are very happy with the terrific job she did. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/28/2010

Artistic Floral Design did an amazing job with my flowers for my wedding. I could not have asked for better flowers or better service! Valerie was an absolute pleasure to deal with. She pays close attention to details, responds very quickly and is so nice! I would highly recommend Artistic Floral! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/20/2010

Maegen · Married on 08/21/2010

Valerie was so amazing to work with! She truly is talented at what she does! She went above and beyond my vision of my wedding day! When my mom and I walked in the room for the first time we were both in tears by how beautiful it was! She was so helpful with my vision for the wedding and had so many amazing suggestions to make the day so special! She was great with all of my past minute changes! The bouquets were so beautiful, she even made a floral arrangement for my two bulldogs that were in the wedding. I had so Many compliments on how gorgeous the flowers were. I would recommend artistic floral design to any bride getting married in the Chicagoland area. It was such a pleasure working with Valerie she made me feel so worry free on the big day!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Michelle · Married on 08/14/2010

Valerie at Artistic Floral Design was wonderful! She understood my vision for what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like completely. Anytime I needed anything or had any questions throughout the planning process Valerie responded to me immediately. On the day of the wedding she did everything perfectly. Valerie was extremely friendly, professional, right on time, and the flowers looked better than I could have hoped. I would recommend Artistic Floral Design to any bride getting married in the Chicagoland area.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Paula · Married on 08/08/2010

We used Artistic Floral Design for the aisle runner for my son's wedding this past August, 2010. The owner, Valerie, is a true professional and a delight to work with via e-mail. The quality of the aisle runner stunned everyone involved with the wedding. It has already been passed on to someone else to use for their wedding. It is made to LAST ! And the material was so lovely and heavy and durable, we did not even need to use carpet tape OR pins. It just laid beautifully and stayed right in place. We also used pink and green (pretty key lime) silk petals ... and they were gorgeous!

I cannot say enough about my great pleasure with this company. Having these kinds of details be so hassle-free and worry-free and go so well can make ALL the difference on the day of the wedding! Thanks Valerie for making my son's wedding day that much easier and more enjoyable !

Sent on 09/10/2010

Brittany · Married on 07/30/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Valerie and her team at Artistic Floral Design! She was the fourth florst I met with while planning my wedding, and the only person that I felt 100% confident with. She welcomed me into her office to go over my vision for my wedding day, and when the day came, I was BLOWN AWAY with how everything turned out! Everything from my gorgeous bouquet to the flowers that decorated my cake were absolutely beautiful!
    Valerie maintained a level of professionalism from day one, which is not something I can say about the other companies I visited. She is very passionate about her work, and it definitely shows in the final product. In addition to that, she is VERY organized, which for me was a huge plus!
    She was also very flexible in setting up a second appointment when my mother in-law wanted to see the flowers I had selected prior to the wedding. I have recommended her to several of my friends who are getting married in the near future, and so far, the only friend of mine who has not used her has regretted it after seeing my pictures and how beautiful everything turned out.

I tell my husband at least once a week that if I could have Valerie recreate my bridal bouquet every week just for me to have in my home, I would!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Karri · Married on 07/24/2010

After talking to a few other MOBs I knew two things for sure: we shouldn't go anywhere else and we should opt for full service (ask about this when you speak with Valerie). Sincerely, we have zero regrets with the flower portion of our daughter's wedding. Valerie and her Artistic Floral Design team did an awesome job. When we met with Valerie we knew she was going to be an A+ provider. She was creative, to the point and extremely organized. We were so comfortable with her that we told her to run with her ideas...and we were not disappointed. I can't wait to get the professional photos back so we can see the beauty of that day again!

Sent on 09/17/2010

Sam · Married on 07/24/2010

Valerie is a talented florist...a true artist. The flowers she provided for our wedding were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Simply put...Artistic Floral Design is the BEST!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Caitlin · Married on 06/19/2010

Val and Artistic Floral Design were absolutely fantastic. The flowers were gorgeous and completely blew me away. All of my guests commented on how beautiful and vibrant the flowers were. They look just as beautiful in the pictures as they did on our wedding day.

Sent on 09/11/2010

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2010

Valerie was excellent to work with! She listened to our thoughts and ideas and created excellent, fresh flower arrangements. She is very creative and has a huge range of skills. She was always professional and we couldn't have been happier with our floral decorations. We highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Mary · Married on 05/15/2010

I can not say enough about Valerie and Artistic Floral Design. She did the flowers for both of my daughters weddings and her work is beautiful!!!! Valerie is very professional and easy to work with. Our guests still talk about the amazing flowers at both weddings. The flowers were such high quality and lasted long after the weddings were over. After the first meeting with Valerie, I knew not to worry...Valerie would take care of everything and she did...from delivery, service at the church, and set up at the reception. When I saw the completed reception sites I was speechless....she got it completely right....both times!! She took our ideas and with her knowledge and expertise made them into a beautiful reality. I highly recommend Valerie and Artistic Floral Design and am kind of wishing I had a third daughter so I could work with her again!!!

Sent on 09/03/2010

roberta · Married on 05/01/2010

I am the wedding coordinator for my church in California. We needed to replace our long white cloth aisle runner and it was very difficult to find someone who could make this for us since many people are using the paper composition ones now (which are terrible!). I found Valerie's website and she was so helpful and responsive via email. We received the runner more quickly than anticipated and we used it for the first time last Saturday. It is great! The fabric is very heavy...in fact, I think it is the same fabric that our decades-old runner was made from. I would highly recommend this product, even if you only use it for one event. You won't have to worry about someone's high heels puncturing the paper.

Sent on 05/04/2010
  • Y

Peggy · Married on 04/10/2010

After placing my order, Valerie contacted me to review my specific needs against what I had ordered. Upon clarifying what my needs were, she adjusted my order, and shipped my products so that everything arrived timely for my bride's wedding. With Valerie's professionalism and experienced expertise in helping me with this event, I am truly grateful! The pedals and 60-inch wide runner purchased were perfectly elegant for the outdoor wedding! Don't ever allow a facility coordinator talk anyone into using a 36" wide runner or any runner that is not cloth! Don't ever settle for plastic or for the fiber-like cloth runner! The investment in purchasing or renting a cloth runner is worth every penny.

Sent on 05/01/2010

Michelle · Married on 12/19/2009

My flowers were absolutely beautiful. There were exactly what I wanted and looked perfect with my winter wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2010