Artistic Floral Design Reviews

226 | Schaumburg, IL

226 Reviews for Artistic Floral Design

Cheryl · Married on 10/06/2013

I had a destination wedding in Key West Fl. Valerie did my flowers for me and had them sent to the hotel. Everything was beautiful and arrived promtly. They packaged it perfectly.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Marissa · Married on 09/28/2013

I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers! My bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets turned out more amazing than I ever imagined. I was dreading picking out wedding flowers but upon our initial meeting with Valerie, she was able to provide us with a clear vision and made it a very enjoyable experience. Valerie is extremely organized and takes a lot of pride in her work. We put all our faith in her and she delivered on all levels. I even found out later that she upgraded the vases for our centerpieces the day of our wedding for no extra charge. One of the things I like most about Valerie is that she only does weddings and limits the amount she does per weekend so she is completely committed to each and every wedding she takes on. She is a very talented florist. I will definitely recommend her for any of my friends' future weddings.

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/18/2013

I fell in love with blue dendrobium orchids while I was planning my beach wdding in Aruba. I get bad migraines from real flowers so I started my hunt for these flowers in silk. I had no idea how hard they would be to find. I was about to order stems from the UK or Australia when I came upon this florist. Not only did she have a beautiful selection of these flowers, I was in awe of her beautiful bouquet arrangements! Since my bouquet and flower circle would be my only decoration on the beach, it was important to me to have them really feel like me. The florist was very prompt answering my questions over email and sent me pictures to approve before finishing the product. She made me a boquet, bout, and flowers for my hair. I got them way before my wedding which took a lot of stress off of me. I put them in a suitcase and they traveled with no problems at all. They were a perfect compliment to the turquoise aruba water and white sand. I couldnt have asked for anything more perfect for my wedding. Now I have a beautiful piece from my wedding that I can keep forever! Thank you Artistic Floral Design!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Our flowers looked AMAZING! Valarie is wonderful to work with and really knows what she is doing with both real flowers and silk. Her work was beautiful and the flowers even lasted for a couple of weeks after the wedding. I would recommend this florist to everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Erin · Married on 08/03/2013

Valerie provided us with the most beautiful floral arrangements on our wedding day. We cannot count how many compliments we’ve received on our flowers, from guests who were there in person to those who are seeing them for the first time through photos. No one browses through the photos without expressing their awe of the arrangements. The colors and textures Valerie put together were absolutely stunning. We could not have asked for or imagined anything more perfect for our wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Barbara · Married on 08/03/2013

I was very satisfied with the flowers I received! Valarie sent me pictures be for sending them out just to make sure it was ok with me. They were in great shape when I received them packaged very carefully. I strongly recommend artistic floral designs. Very professional and flexible.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

Valerie was absolutely amazing to work with! She is incredibly talented and all of the flowers at our wedding were absolutely gorgeous. I could not have asked for better service or prettier floral arrangements! Thank you so much for making our wedding absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2013

I went into Artistic Floral Design and met with Valerie COMPLETELY blind to flowers. All I knew was I wanted bright and bold colors. Within a 5 minute conversation, she pulled photos of various flower combinations that she thought I would like...and poof...I was happy and said this is it!

Throughout my nine month engagement, I emailed Valerie asking her questions about my arrangements and she would respond immediately with a kind calming email. It is always so nice to feel important, and she made you feel as if you were her only client.

The day of the wedding arrived and when she brought the flowers in, I actually got emotional. It was like she took a picture of the flowers I had in my imagination and recreated it. The colors were vibrant and fun. My wedding was a few weeks ago and I am still getting calls and emails about how beautiful my flowers were.

I would recommend Artistic floral design to any bride. If you want exceptional service and outstanding quality, you will be thrilled with this vendor!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2013

I purchased my Bridal Bouquet, Grooms Bout, and Toss Bouquet and they were absolutely beautiful! I was planning on using blue and purple dendrobium orchids for my centerpieces and cake and had ordered them real but was worried about using them in my bouquet. They had some on their website showing the silk orchids that they paint and all I did was send a picture of what I was looking for and my flowers came in looking EXACTLY like the real thing! She was such a pleasure to speak to and was very on top of all communication and a very quick responder by email and etsy mail. I will definitely use this vendor again and recommend to all of my friends. Excellent quality flowers, and customer service.

Sent on 07/27/2013

Valerie was easy to work with and was concerned with making sure that she knew what we wanted so that we would be happy with the results. The flowers were beautiful both for the wedding and at the reception. We had so many complements from our guests about the flowers, and the impact when we walked into the reception room was fantastic! I highly recommend artistic floral design, she was the best of all of the vendors used for the wedding.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Valerie was absolutely perfect when it comes to professionalism and quality of her business. I never got to meet her until the day of my wedding since I was getting married 5 hours south of where I lived. We discussed everything via email and phone. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to send me various examples via email. She was very flexible as my wedding, an Indian/American wedding, needed many specialized needs when it came to the flowers. Valerie personally dropped off my flowers at my wedding venue and even hung around until I arrived. My fiancé was taking photos where the flowers were located so she slowly brought every flower to me to make sure I saw everything before she left. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and put together perfect. They lasted beautiful for the whole 14 hour day of wedding fun and the lilies in my centerpieces even lasted for 3 weeks after the wedding! Valerie you are amazing and if any of my friends get married near where you are located, I will be guaranteed to recommend you!

Georgetown · Married on 06/22/2013

Valerie was a joy to work with... I had a few last minute requests and she bent over backwards to make sure everything got done and met her high standards... I also ordered a custom aisle runner that turned out great (high quality runners are more difficult to find than you would think)... I would recommend this vendor to anyone who asked! :)

Sent on 07/17/2013

This was the first florist I had met with and after meeting with a few others, it was clear nobody could match the level of professionalism or passion Valerie expressed in designing our wedding flowers. I am so appreciative of her quick responses to all of my questions and for making sure everything went smoothly (especially on the day of). Everything looked so amazing, even better than I could have imagined! Thanks to Valerie, our flowers were perfect!

Katy · Married on 06/21/2013

Flowers were amazing they lasted a week after my wedding! Valerie was helpful and was very sweet! I would use her again and will recommend her to others.

Nikki · Married on 06/15/2013

I used Valerie at Artistic Floral Design for my floral centerpieces at my recent wedding and was very happy with the results & look of everything. I had so many compliements on the design & quality of all my arrangements! Not only was everything they created beautiful, but they were one of the least expensive places that I received a quote from. I highly receommend Valerie & everyone at Artistic Floral Design.

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2013

This vendor was great! She went above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I sprung a very large wedding order on her last minute and somehow she was able to pull everything together. All of my bouquets were extremely beautiful and I would definitely use her product again.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Valerie was our favorite wedding vendor! She is incredibly warm, honest, thoughtful, organized, detail-oriented, and highly professional. She was very prompt and patient in answering my all of my questions and emails. She spent a LOT of time with us in our consultation guiding us and helping us plan for our dream wedding. Heading into our consultation, we really didn’t exactly know what kind of flowers or centerpieces we wanted for the wedding, but she had a wide array of pictures and samples for us to choose from. We followed all of Valerie’s suggestions and recommendations and she tailored it to our style, and we were so happy with how everything turned out. The flowers and centerpieces were fresh and absolutely beautiful! She even made 2 different flower pins for my mom! The bouquets were simply elegant. On our wedding day, everything was set up and on time just as she promised. Our guests continuously kept complimenting us and a few family members took the centerpieces with them to display in their own homes. Everything was perfect on her end. Valerie is incredibly passionate about what she does, and it shows through her personality and her flowers. It was such a pleasure to have her as our wedding florist, and we would definitely recommend her to anyone for any future events! Even months after our wedding day, we still maintain contact with her. Those vibrant flowers will be forever be embedded in our memories. Thanks Valerie!

Sent on 07/11/2013

sara · Married on 05/11/2013

Valerie was wonderful to work with, listened to what I wanted and made it her vision! I can't recommend her enough...my flowers were more beautiful than I imagined. Valerie didn't miss a beat....you'd be crazy not to use her as your wedding florists.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2013

Valerie was amazing! Our flowers were absolutely stunning! She went above and beyond to assure we had the freshest flowers! She helped us follow our budget by suggesting we rent vases and use the bridesmaids bouquets as head table center pieces! She was very responsive at differing times throughout the days! She made bouquets exact to our consultation! The flowers and bouquets looked as fresh as the moment we saw them throughout the whole night and the next day! She listened to my ideas and added LED lights in the center pieces to add a wonderful touch to the vases! I would highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Tracy · Married on 04/27/2013

Most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Valerie did an amazing job!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Victoria · Married on 04/26/2013

My daughter wanted to go with silk flowers for her wedding so that she could keep them and use them around her house for years to come. We found Valerie of Artistic Floral Design online and through Facebook and were very impressed with her creativity using either fresh or silk flowers. I cannot say enough about Valerie and how helpful she was in creating the silk arrangements and bouquets for the wedding... whether it was answering our multitude of questions, giving us ideas as to flowers, colors, embellishments, providing pictures to make sure that we were happy with everything. Best of all, Artistic Floral Design is extremely affordable. I would recommend Valerie and Artistic Floral Design to EVERYONE!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Patti · Married on 02/03/2013

The best desicion I ever made was using Artistic Floral Design. Valerie knew exactly what I wanted and added special element to my flowers for my Super Bowl Wedding day. I received so many compliments on my flowers everyone was shocked when I told them they were silk. My bouquet along with my bridesmaid was perfect for my wedding day. If I had to do it again I would use Artistic Floral Design without a doubt.

Sent on 06/01/2013

Keri · Married on 01/05/2013

I can't even begin to describe how pleased I was with the flowers that Valerie designed for my wedding. I had found a picture of a bridal bouquet online that I absolutely loved, but I wanted it in a silk arrangement so they would last forever. I sent the picture over to Valerie and she was able to design it to a "T". They were gorgeous. The bridemaids bouquets were just as beautiful. The flowers look amazing in the pictures that I've seen so far that family members have taken. I can't wait to see how they look in the professional pictures. I have had nothing but positive feedback on how beautiful the bouquets were. They just made everything "pop".

On a personal level, Valerie was amazing to work with. Being that she is in Illinois and I'm in California was never an issue. She promptly answered all of my emails and questions even if it was at 2 or 3 in the morning. :-) She definitely has a passion for her job and it shows in her work. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants amazing beauty in their flowers at their wedding or any other special occasion.

Sent on 01/11/2013

kristin · Married on 12/01/2012

Words cannot express how perfect and how beautiful the flowers were for our rustic, December 1st wedding. Quite simply, we were blown away & so were our guests as we continue to receive compliments! Valerie was a pleasure to work with -- she was able to capture my vision & keep me on top of details I hadn't even considered. I had 100% faith that Valerie was going to provide beautiful flowers -- what I didn't know was just how much she would exceed my expectations. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Valerie made my day so smooth and easy! She was there to set everything up and take everything down! She did an awesome job of putting my thoughts into reality! i would recommend her to anyone

Sent on 11/19/2012