Artistic Floral Design Reviews

226 | Schaumburg, IL

226 Reviews for Artistic Floral Design

Kaley · Married on 09/19/2015

She was absolutely amazing. She made it so easy to know everything was going to be beautiful. The flowers lasted about 3 weeks after the wedding as well, and they still looked so beautiful.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Valerie is fantastic! Her work is beautiful and is the best silk arrangements around! She answers e-mails quickly and really wants to create what you have in mind. She is reasonably priced and I would highly recommend working with Valerie!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Maribeth · Married on 08/22/2015

Valerie was amazing to work with. She listened to everything I had to say and made me wedding vision a reality. Her flowers and decorating made the venue beautiful.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Emily · Married on 08/01/2015

I absolutely loved working with Valerie at Artistic Floral Design on our wedding flowers this past August! She worked with my sister on her wedding flowers a few years ago and I honestly wouldn't have gone to anyone else for mine after seeing what she made for my sister. She was very flexible with meeting to discuss the flower options I chose. We went with a beach themed wedding and had different ideas for adding starfish to my wedding flowers. Valerie never once made me feel like my ideas weren't possible. The day of our wedding I was beyond happy to see that everything I asked for was done so beautifully. My bouquet was gorgeous in the photos and lasted for a few days after my wedding! The wonderful quality of the flowers she uses to very apparent. The BM's bouquets were perfect and full of all the color I asked for. My centerpieces were also exactly what I asked for. She made everything come together no matter what for us. I truly appreciate everything she did and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a unique look for their wedding!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2015

Valerie is an amazing and vibrant woman to work with. Her flowers are gorgeous and she is very passionate with her work. Pleasure to work with and stunning beauty in return. Thank you again Valerie for the beautiful flowers on my special day!

Scheu-Lynch Wedding

Sent on 11/25/2015

amy · Married on 05/09/2015

Beautiful! Thanks so much! Everything was great

Sent on 07/01/2015

Pemny · Married on 03/21/2015

Valerie was wonderful to work with. She adapted to my requests for additional items at the last minute and before my order was finished she sent me pictures for final review. The best part was that I had the final gorgeous silk bouquets in my hand a month and a half before my wedding date! No stress here. Highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Valerie was awesome in every way! From the first time my father and I met her, until the day of the wedding. We chose the "full service" option, and I do not regret it. I highly recommend it! The flowers were gorgeous and she is very knowledgeable so don't fret if you don't know the first thing about flowers (like me!).

Sent on 04/16/2015

I looked for months for blue dendrobium orchids. I finally stumbled across Artistic Floral Design and their breathtaking arrangements. I asked for the blue orchids, white roses, and crystals tied in with my bouquet. I also sent a picture of the boutineer that I wanted for my husband. They were very helpful, and kept me updated on how the progress was coming. When they were finished I was sent an email with pictures of my flowers. My flowers were absolutely beautiful and I am so happy I chose to use them! I used fake flowers and my bouquet is now my centerpiece on my table!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Rachael · Married on 09/13/2014

I absolutely LOVE Artistic Floral Design! I was looking for a very particular flower for my wedding and everyone I contacted didn't have what I needed. Valerie not only had the flower I was looking for, she was also able to make my vision become a reality, which is the number one priority for a bride. She was very sweet, and worked with me to make sure I had what I wanted in my price range. My flowers were stunning! I have received so many compliments on them, and my bouquet is now my centerpiece on my dining room table! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Valerie is AWESOME at what she does... Her floral arrangements at our wedding were so beautiful and we both were completely happy with everything. She truly is artistic and unique with her work! You will not be disappointed hiring Valerie for your wedding. Artistic Floral Design is a must for your event!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Valerie and her husband made my wedding day absolutely perfect! I had a special request for flowers that aren't easy to get and Valerie made sure I had those flowers for my wedding. She is so detailed and I could tell how much time must have gone into all of my flowers. Not to mention the customer service is absolute perfection here!!!! I will be telling everyone I know how amazing this company and it's owners are. If you are getting married you HAVE to go through artistic floral design. You won't be disappointed! Thank you so much Valerie for exceeding my expectations!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Valerie was wonderful to work with. The flower arrangements and centerpieces were beautiful and because she combines her creaitivity with excellent organization and practicality I didn't have to worry about anything on my wedding day which was great. I would highly recommend Artistic Floral Design!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Michele · Married on 06/14/2014

I had the most beautiful flowers at my wedding. I have had endless compliments on the flowers. Valerie was very flexible to work with and had an amazing ability to put my dream wedding flowers into a reality. She is a great listener and I had no doubt in my mind that her designs would more than I could ever hope for which took away pre-wedding stress. I love my flowers so much I want to get a large canvas print of them to put in my house. Valerie's team was prompt and worked well with Venue and church. Thank you Artistic Floral Designs for the most beautiful wedding flowers! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

Valerie did an absolutely AMAZING job with my flowers for my wedding!! My fresh, real bouquet was stunning, as were my bridesmaid's flowers and the fresh arrangement that was in the basket of one of my flower girls. The flower arrangements in the church and reception were also beautiful, as were the table decorations!! She was always available when I had questions and was always quick to respond to my emails. She even made me an exact silk duplicate of my actual bouquet so I can keep it. She was amazing and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Working with Valerie was great. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we received nothing but wonderful compliments.

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

My flowers were so beautiful! Wonderful reason to work with!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Chelsey · Married on 05/10/2014

Valerie was absolutely wonderful to work with. The process was super simple and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments and even my wedding coordinator had to get pictures of my bouquets to show them to other brides. I would definitely recommend Artistic Floral Design to all the lovely bride to be's out there!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/03/2014

I ordered my bouquet for my wedding through her and it was absolutely perfect. She was so helpful and professional along with being just concerned about making the customer happy. I have absolutely no complaints.

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

Valerie at Artistic Floral was so incredibly helpful and our flowers were more beautiful than I could've ever imagined! It's even better that they are silk flowers and we can treasure them forever! We got so many compliments on them and I would highly recommend Valerie and Artistic Floral Design!

Sent on 06/15/2014

I had a great experience! I have sent many recommendations and will most definitely be using them in the future. Valerie was very knowledgeable and helpful. She had many ideas to share and was very quick at responding to emails and phone calls. She was very prepared the day of my wesding and the flowers looked absolutely stunning!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2013

Valerie's design and flowers far exceeded my expectations!! I presented her with a fall theme and colors and she immediately began bouncing around ideas. I could not have been happier with the outcome!! I would highly recommend Artistic Floral and Design!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2013

When I told my mom I wanted to use leaves and other Fall foliage for my wedding she was Leary, but after seeing what Valerie put together for us she was all on board. The bouquet was gorgeous and the corsages and bouteniers were perfect. I got no end to the compliments!

Dana · Married on 11/09/2013

Valerie did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! They were exactly what I wanted! Everyone loved the bouquets, and the different centerpieces. I had so many compliments! She was very organized and made the whole process very easy. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Laura · Married on 10/12/2013

Valerie was honest, reliable, helpful and went above and beyond all my expectations. Out of all the vendors for the wedding, she was the one that I didn't have to worry with. She responded promptly to answer any questions or concerns and my flowers turned out better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend Valerie and Artistic Flowers.

Sent on 11/23/2013