Artistic Cake Works Reviews

7 Reviews for Artistic Cake Works

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• F

George · Married on 08/02/2008

Becky is awesome! She took the time to really make sure we got the cake we wanted and she communicated with us throughout the entire process. Finished product was absolutely perfect! She made sure the right size table was used and decorated the table perfectly. Presentation and quality of taste was perfect! We also had numerous guest compliment on the cake and how delicious it was. Her pride in what she does shows in her attention to detail and enthusiasm.

We recommend her to everyone we meet looking for the perfect cake.

...and the Orange Creamsicle is to die for!

Sent on 09/08/2008

Michelle · Married on 03/23/2008

I was very picky, (a bridezilla), and she was so accomidating. She listened to every detail, made notes, paying very much attention to what I was really concerned with. She was a joy to work with, with all the stress of the day I knew if all else failed she would definetley come through. While in other areas a couple slight things went a little hay-wire, on Becky's part I got my cake and got to eat it too! ;)

Sent on 09/07/2008

Sabrina · Married on 11/07/2009

Becky was amazing. I showed her a picture from a magazine and she duplicated it. not to mention, her cake was the best cake we have ever tasted!! AMAZING!!

Sent on 12/02/2009

Ann · Married on 02/03/2008

A beautiful and delicious seashell cake was designed for a beachside wedding. It was not only lovely to look at, but all guests commented on how "very, very good" it was. The cake was delivered and set up, and service all along the way was thorough and professional. Artistic Cake Works is highly recommended.

Sent on 04/22/2008

2.4
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0

I picked a cake for my wedding out of a magazine in her office. It was a 3rd grade version of what I ordered. I am very upset about it. I do Not recommend going to this baker.

Sent on 11/22/2009

Cori · Married on 08/01/2010

0.2
      0.0
      0.0
      0.5

I believe this vendor is no longer in service. I saw her cakes on her website and thought I might want to use her services. I sent her 2 emails and never heard anything back. I decided to find her shop, and there was nothing there. I would've appreciated a response back telling me that she had closed.

Sent on 08/04/2010