Artist Behind the Lens Reviews

4 | Glendale, AZ

4 Reviews for Artist Behind the Lens

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amber · Married on 10/17/2008

Sharon and Susan did a fabulous job at our wedding. As a valley wedding and event planner I needed my day to be PERFECT! I was so picky about what I wanted and how my photos would look; I probably drove Sharon and Susan crazy. They handled it all in stride; they were so attentive, they really listened and understood my needs. I was shocked when we viewed the photos for the first time. They were available sooo soon and we looked AMAZING! I don�t know what's in there film but they were able to capture my husband and I in ways I never dreamed. I always tell my Brides how important your photography choice is. When the night is over you hardly remember a thing. You worked for months to make sure every detail is perfect and it�s important that you have a true professional to capture each and every one. It was such a blur, yet I can look back and see these awesome photos of such on awesome day. Our package suited our needs for a reasonable price. We got our photos and albums back in a timely manner. We could not be more pleased with their products and service. Anyone can take a picture with an expensive lens but Sharon and Susan are truly Artists! I look forward to working with them again in the near future.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Allison · Married on 07/19/2008

Sharon and Susan captured our wedding day perfectly. From start to finish they were there capturing posed pictures as well as the photojournalist style. What we loved about their business while planning our wedding was that their photo packages were laid out so well and we knew what were getting for the exact cost, there was nothing hidden. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/26/2008

Ed and Mary Lynn · Married on 04/05/2008

To Whom It May Concern:

Sharon and Susan of Artist Behind the Lens Photography attended and photographed our wedding and our wedding reception. They are both without par as photographers. We picked up our wedding album yesterday, and it is absolutely SPECTACULAR!! Our family members believe that our wedding album is absolutely the BEST one they have ever seen (both the photography and the arrangement of the photographs). Not only are both Sharon and Susan outstanding photographers, but they go out of their way to accommodate both the bride and groom's every wish. They are also lovely ladies who take wonderful photographs and are never instrusive (almost every guest who attended our event commented about how nice they were). Please do not hesitate to share our heartfelt recommendation with anyone looking for wedding photography (or photography at any other event).

Sincerely,

Ed and Mary Lynn Porcaro

Sent on 10/06/2008

Stephanie · Married on 09/02/2007

Sharon & Susan did a great job with our wedding. I have friends that spent thousands more than we did and I love our finished album. They were very professional at our wedding and reception and had great ideas. They were also very patient with us and worked with our ideas that we wanted to see come to life in our finished product. I highly recommend them, you can hire them with confidence that they will do a great job to record one of your most memorable events in your life!!

Sent on 08/18/2008