Artifice Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • Elisabeth
    Elisabeth S. Married on 03/13/2021

Truly captures the moments big and small

Brad and the Artifice team really outdid themselves. The teaser and film were absolutely perfect and caught the entire day as it truly happened. It makes me so happy that we did this and to be able to watch this special memory forever is priceless. What I liked most was it was like they were never there but yet they got the perfect shots of the entire day, actually letting us enjoy the day. They didn’t bother us whatsoever, and were able to catch special candid moments throughout the day and night. Brad is so understanding and such a great person to be able to talk to during a stressful planning process. We got the teaser within a week or so and absolutely loved it! He sent us the full footage of the ceremony, toasts, dances and wedding video on a drive which was perfect to relive the day again. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, please rethink and book The Artifice!
    Melissa F. Married on 10/12/2020

Incredible Experience with Brad and his team!!

Brad and his team were so easy and fun to work with. They were extremely accomodating and understanding of covid delays and worked with us on 2 postponements. They absolutely blew us away with their final product! They are extremely thorough, detail oriented and they are incredibly talented! We encourage everyone to include Artifice Films in capturing your special day! This is a memory we will be able to watch over and over again! Cannot say enough good things about them!
  • Ingrid
    Ingrid F. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing experience

What an amazing job Artifice Films does, they are so professional and , even if all the changes we had to have in our special day, they were so helpful, patient and flexible. I can't say how much I love their work and how wonderful was our experience with them.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful work!

Brad and his crew with Artifice did such a beautiful job on our wedding video. They drove into Charleston just 36 hours after a hurricane to make our dream wedding happen. They blended right in during the entire thing, but managed to capture all of the important moments. They were easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable. Everything was delivered on time and we will cherish them forever! I highly recommend them.
  • Lucie
    Lucie Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely EPIC!

When we met with our wedding planner she asked what our top three must-haves were and my answer was simple. Food, music and a way to capture the day. Having a videographer was important to us but it HAD to be the right one. We wanted someone that could capture the fun, the sass and our personalities. Immediately, we were connected with Brad at Artifice Films.

From our first conversation, I knew he was the right person to capture our story. It was like being on the phone with one of my best friends who you felt so comfortable with and they knew exactly what you were looking for. His background in TV production allows him to capture hearts and minds and he brings a whole different perspective. It's not just a wedding video or a small snip it, you truly feel like your back at that moment. Friends who didn't attend watch your story and feel like they are also transported to those memories and moments. My favorite, while working with Brad is chatting after the wedding and saying, I would love this moment in our wedding video and he already had it cued up in the social media post and our final wedding video. Again, it's like working with your best friend who knows exactly what you're looking for and is lock step with you all day. I couldn't ask for a better team thank you again!
  • Miriam
    Miriam Married on 04/27/2019

A creative genius...

Words cannot express how grateful my husband and I are to have found Brad and Artifice Films to capture our wedding day. The way Brad told our story moment by moment is beyond priceless, and we will forever remember and relive our special day through his lens.
  • lauren
    Lauren Married on 04/06/2019

WOW. Best decision of my wedding day!! Memories to have forever.

Brad / Artifice films is hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I saw previous work of his at the location I was getting married at and hired him IMMEDIATELY. What I loved about his work the most, is his ability to capture every special moment of the big day and build a cinematic-style masterpiece that left the biggest smile (and happy tears!!) on my face! I have received so many compliments of the videos he's done from my wedding and even have a friend looking to hire them for her wedding in the fall! He is SO easy to work with, incredibly kind and made me feel so comfortable leading up to the wedding and the day of. I felt like I didn't need to worry about a THING and that is an important thing to find in a vendor. I honestly feel so lucky I got to have him film my big day. His work speaks for itself and can't thank him enough for capturing our day so well!
  • Arian
    Arian A. Married on 06/30/2018

Can't say enough wonderful things!

Brad and his team are fantastic to work with. I was on the fence about videography and I'm so glad we decided to make the extra investment. The final video we received was absolutely exquisite and a beautiful representation of one of the best days of our lives. I'm so thankful we chose Artifice films, you won't regret it!
  • maggie
    Maggie Married on 06/23/2018

Better than I could have hoped for

This team was so fun to work with and we have absolutely no complaints! They made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera and we are thrilled with how our video turned out. They were easy to get in touch with through the entire process and captured our wedding in a way that was true to the emotion and happiness we experienced. They didn't just do the job, they seemed to be passionate about what they do and it showed. I have gotten so many compliments on our video and would recommend artifice films to any other bride in a heart beat!
    Amy Married on 12/31/2016
    I met Brad and Kent at my sister's wedding in 2011. We knew we were in the right hands because of the amazing video that they did for my sister… and even though we loved my sister's video, our video surpassed our wildest expectations.

My favorite thing about our wedding video is It allows us to relive our wedding day and reminisce in the happiness that we shared by teleporting us back in just a single click.

Brad and Kent are very talented videographers but they also have such fun-loving / easy-going personalities. They were able to capture all of the little details and made us feel like royalty the entire day without feeling like they were in the way. We can’t wait to share this with our family and friends – those that were there and those that couldn’t make it.

If you are on the fence about a videographer, just do it. Your wedding day goes by so fast and you will regret it if you don't do it! Videos show more than photos (the quiver of voices in your vows or during a speech, a grandparents smile, the awkward dancing) and it is invaluable to share with your family, friends, and future kids.
    Presley Married on 10/08/2016
    We couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding videography! We looked at several different options before deciding but Artifice Films was always recommended when we started asking around. They are responsive, easy to work with and creative. They went above and beyond to make sure they got all of the important shots of our day and all of the little moments in between! We love our highlight video and ceremony footage. Something I will cherish forever!
    Anna Married on 05/07/2016
    Brad and his team were absolutely incredible! They made my filming my wedding super easy. The results were well worth the money, and I'll be able to relive my wedding forever! If you're going to splurge on a wedding expense, the video is definitely the best place. You won't remember anything after the day so having a film that captures the magic is awesome!
    Brittany Married on 08/01/2015
    Brad and Kent did a wonderful job for our wedding. I originally thought that being filmed might make me more nervous than I already was but it did the opposite. Their fun and relaxed demeanor kept us laughing throughout the day. Along with the footage of the day, we received a short film that included our vows and created a story that we can watch over and over again. The quality of the video was spectacular and made our decision to go with them well worth every penny. Getting a videographer was very important to us and we couldn't be happier with the result we received from Artifice.
    Anna Married on 04/01/2012
    Brad and his team were super fun to work with! Not only are their shots creative and their videography is like a story, they make you feel like family. I had so much fun working with them and it was great to have them by my side on our big day, especially when things went a little different than we'd hoped, Brad made sure that everything ran smoothly. Please hire them for your wedding, they're fun and creative and truly artists.
    Matthew Married on 02/18/2012
    By far the best in the business! Brad and Kent are the only guys to hire if you are looking to capture every detail of your wedding. My wife and I were recently married in Marquette, MI (a far cry from South Carolina). The guys showed up Thursday night before the wedding (ceremony being Saturday) and got to work forming an understanding of what they wanted to focus on and capture throughout the weekend. We had seen their work before from a friend's wedding we attended, and knew what they were capable of. I was blown away with how far they went getting to know us, but yet very impressed with how they blended in with our guests while capturing the weekend's festivities. Multiple times the guys went out of their way to accommodate thoughts and ideas my wife an I had for certain shots. The guys not only listened to us they expounded upon our ideas allowing us to capture some truly magical moments. I haven't even seen our video yet, but I know it's going to be ridiculous. If you are looking for a truly "unique" way to capture your wedding this is it. I have no doubt Brad and Kent will accomplish whatever they want through Artifice Films. The kind of work they do speaks for itself.
  • User962052 2+ years ago
    I had a love story video filmed as a Surprise for my husband. The production was amazing, I couldn't have asked for a better product.
    Leslie Married on 04/09/2011
    I cannot even begin to say enough about Artifice Films. They were definitely one of our favorite wedding vendors. They are amazing and I would recommend them to anyone! They are so much fun to work with and they worked so hard throughout our entire wedding day. They have a true talent for what they do and anyone who uses them will be sure to walk away 110% satisfied. We were very thankful for them and will cherish the precious memories our video brings us forever!
    Taryn Married on 12/11/2010
    Artifice Films did a GREAT job. I sit down and watch my video and I feel like I'm watching a movie; it's so professional. I can never get tired of watching my video! After Case and & I got engaged, I told my parents when it came down to setting a budget on my videographer and photographer, there was NO budget because those were the most important services that I wanted and I didn't care if I had to pay for them. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've shown all of the girls at work my video and they're in awe of how much it was like a movie! Jokingly I asked Case what our next major event would be in life because I would always turn back to Artifice Films, but I'm not sure if Brad or kent would want to film me in Labor and Delivery, whenever the time comes...lol :-) Shoot, I'd let them!!! Excellant job Brad & Kent...keep up the good work!!!!
    C Married on 11/13/2010
    I would HIGHLY recommend Artifice Films to ANYONE! There are amazing at what they do. We could not have chosen a better company to work with for our wedding! The quality of work that Brad and Kent produce, combined with the professionalism they have, produce a wonderful experience and product! Thanks so much to two wonderful guys, y'all did a great job!

-Carrick & Maria Jones
    Kristina Married on 10/24/2010
    We recommend these guys 120%. They a super creative and now we are trying to figure out how we can possibly use them for something else. I feel like a lot of people now a days feel like they don't need a videographer, but there were things that the videographers caught that the photographer didn't and vice versa. It's just a different line of work and they way they capture your special day is amazing. Pictures definitely tell a story, but what's better than being able to watch your special day again and again? And we def. do. We've only been married for 6 months, but I think we've watched our video countless times already. Not to mention, they e-mail you a short highlights version video that you can share with all your friends and family, and we got nothing but compliments about these guys. They def. go above and beyond as well. Brad called me about a week before the wedding just to touch base and go over details. I described to him everything that was going on, for example, that were doing things a little bit different. Since our wedding was in the morning, we'd be doing a lot of festivities the day before. My husband and I didn't expect them to be with us for that, but they were, and captured 2 full days worth of footage! My husband and his friends went out and played paintball as a bachelor party type thing and guess who shot the footage out on the field themselves? Yep...you won't be disappointed.
    Caitlin Married on 06/19/2010
    We were SO impressed and satisfied with Artifice Films. They completely exceeded our expectations, and we're so thankful to have our wedding DVD to look back on. So much of the wedding day is a blur, but when we watch our wedding DVD, all of the feelings of that day come back. The quality of the DVD is amazing, and they were so easy to work with! Thanks for everything, Artifice Films!
    John T. Married on 05/22/2010
    Artifice Films was WONDERFUL to work with! I truly enjoyed having them work with us through our engagment video and highlighting and capturing every moment of our wedding day. We watch the DVD often and fall more in love with it everytime. The guys bring a great personality and light to the day when you feel the most stressed! I could never thank them enough for their fabulous work!
    John Thomas and Keri Gillespie
    Katie Married on 05/15/2010
    Nothing but a five-star response! We had fun with these guys but also appreciated how professional they were and the care they took to get perfect shots. Those who have seen the video always comment that they were 'Blown Away.' I was as well, and treasure this unique and special memoir of our day!
    Ashley Married on 05/01/2010
    Artifice Films made our wedding day AMAZING! They worked very hard, wanted to be involved in every single detail of our day and it showed in their end product. You can, with out a doubt, trust these guys. They are professional, have great personalities, are easy to work with and are, with out a doubt, amazingly talented! You have no worries putting your wedding in their hands. Watching our video is like living our special day out again and again..making it even more special with music...like a music video of your life. The feelings you get from watching their work..words can not describe! They are one of the best decisions we made to complete our wedding. The memories they create and how they create it for you is truly unbelievable. I consider myself so very lucky and blessed that I found them!
    Katie Married on 09/26/2009
    When planning our wedding, my husband and I almost cut out videography because we weren’t sure it was a practical way to spend money. Almost everyone we knew had a video of their wedding that was just sitting on a shelf in their living room- Watched once and put away to collect dust. Who really wants to watch the wedding ceremony and cutting of the cake over and over? However, Brad Cheshire was recommended to us and the price was more than reasonable so we decided to just go for it. We had no idea how much our wedding video was going to mean to us. To say our expectations were exceeded is an absolute understatement. Our wedding was outdoors on a very nasty, rainy day. I remember at one point while we were taking pictures during a break in the rain, Brad was doing a shot circling around the bridesmaids and walked through the biggest mud puddle but didn’t skip a beat. He was soaking wet during the majority of the day but never seemed to slow down to worry about himself. (I don’t think I saw him take any kind of break). When we got to watch our highlights video for the first time we were both blown away. Brad had transformed our wedding into what seemed like something from a real Hollywood movie. It was so evident that such a great amount of thought and hard work had been poured into our film. Amazing. My husband and I have been married for a year now and still have the disc of our wedding in the DVD player. We watch it at random times, and each time I see it, I honestly think of how thankful I am that we have this wonderful, beautiful memory… This video has really meant more to us than any of our photographs. I know this all may sound a bit sappy and dramatic but I cannot be more sincere. We both feel like our video made our wedding unforgettable in many ways. Many thanks to Brad and this company! Please watch our video (on Artifice website) so you can better understand our praise of and enthusiasm for this company.
    Arthur and Katie Brooks