Artifact Images Reviews

Artifact Images 5
Artifact Images 6
Artifact Images 7

Corrine · Married on 06/20/2014

They were so professional yet sooo much fun to work with!! I couldn't be happier as to how our pictures came out- amazing work!!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot say enough about having Suzanne and Dan for our photographers for our wedding! We were looking for, not only great pictures, but a relationship and certain energy with our photographers. Wedding planning gets BUSY - sometimes you forget to follow-up on appointments or feel scatter-brained. I never had to worry because Suzanne and Dan were on top of everything when it came to our photography and rescheduled appointments to make our lives easier! They were understanding, patient, and so much fun!

Not only were they great during the months leading up to the wedding.. but the day of the wedding - they were a dream. It was amazing having a husband and wife couple to do the photography since Dan went to the hotel to photograph the guys getting ready, and Suzanne hung out with us ladies and got some great pictures! Not only did they take pictures, but my Father and my husband said that Dan was helping them with their boutineers and helping them get ready! Suzanne was so much fun and was ones of the ladies the whole time :)

And of course.. THE PICTURES. OMG. The pictures that they took were BREATHTAKING! You can view their pictures on their website, and I would also be happy to show anyone some of our wedding pictures. You will just have to see them to believe it. Also, it is great because we had 2 different perspectives during the whole wedding. While one of them was taking 1 group's pictures, the other was taking another group's pictures.

You NEED to go with Artifact Images for your wedding photography.. you won't just get photography.. you will get a team of husband and wife who is there to support you and help you during your whole wedding process!

Thank you, Suzanne & Dan!
    Kimberly

Sent on 06/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

Fantastic husband and wife team that are funny, friendly, and professional. The outcome of our wedding pictures are amazing and I knew from the moment I met them at a bridal show that I wanted them! I'm glad I went with my gut feeling!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/26/2014

Suzanne and Dan exceeded our expectations in every way! As soon as my husband and I met with Suzanne we knew it was the right fit! We received our online gallery today and we couldn't be happier! We will cherish the photos for a lifetime! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Amy · Married on 11/02/2013

My fiancé and I hired Suzanne and Dan from Artifact Images to photograph our wedding and it was the best decision we could have made. From the moment I sent the first e-mail inquiring about their services and rates, I was impressed. They were very reasonably priced and we still can’t believe what we got for the price. They responded quickly and thoroughly to my many questions and made every step along the way a breeze. Their passion for what they do was evident from the second we met them. They work seamlessly and cooperatively, like they know what the other is thinking. They are so incredibly professional, yet it seemed like we were hanging out with friends every time we were around them. From the moment we hired them until we got our exquisitely beautiful products after our wedding, we felt as if we were their only customers. They worked well with our other vendors and were kind and respectful to all of our guests. The pictures we have of our engagement shoot and wedding are not only visually stunning, but tell our story in a way that we could never have anticipated. Suzanne and Dan have a way of capturing the whole feeling and essence of the day in a creative yet traditional way. They went above and beyond for us on the most important day of our lives and we are forever grateful for that. They are down to Earth people who love what they do and it shows in their work. Everyone who sees our wedding pictures is in awe, as are we every time we look back at them! We can’t thank them enough for giving us this beautiful gift that we’ll have forever. I have and will continue to highly, highly recommend Artifact Images to anyone looking for the best wedding photographers in the area.

Sent on 01/10/2014

brooke · Married on 09/14/2013

All I can say is AMAZING! I put so much stress into finding the right vendors for our wedding; within two minutes of meeting Suzanne and Dan, I knew I had to have them! Their work is absolutely stunning, and they offer several packages to fit into any budget. They exceeded my expectations throughout the entire process. They were so personable to everyone at our wedding, it felt like they were our guest and not just there on business. I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Megan · Married on 09/07/2013

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how happy I am that we chose Dan and Suzanne and Artifact Images to capture our wedding day. Not only do you get amazing, beautful and creative photos but you also get to meet two wonderful human beings who are truly passionate about their work. Having a husband and wife team who loves and understands the commitment of a wedding truly shows in their work- what you get with our D&S:
    -beautiful and creative photos
    -understanding, patience and a vendor who listens to what you want
    -prompt and curteous repsonses to email, phone calls and questions
    -two perspectives capturing two views the whole day
    -a team who will work with your budget
    -two people who are just "tops" at what they do
    Do yourself a favor and take some of the stress of planning a wedding out of the equation by hiring Dan and Suazanne as your photographers! We love you guys!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jenny · Married on 07/26/2013

Dan and Suzanne are wonderful to work with. They are very open to suggestions and put everything they have into working with you. They have a way of making feel like you are their only client, even though they receive a great deal of business. They are fun, exciting, and some of the most sincere people we had the pleasure of working with. We'd seen their work from other weddings and knew we'd love to work with them, and were pleased when we were able to make it work! We've been entirely happy with them and their work, and would highly recommend them to anyone who inquired.

Sent on 09/01/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 06/14/2013

Suzanne and Dan are amazing! They were super flexible, fun, took all my silly ideas and turned them into art and made my day a breeze! Suzanne turned a simple portrait of my daughter with my wedding dress into art! They are amazing!

Sent on 07/02/2013

anne · Married on 06/08/2013

Dan and Suzanne are a husband and wife photography team, so when we hired them we basically got a two-for-one deal. They work amazingly well together. Somehow they captured all the highlights (some of the low points too, haha) without capturing one another in their photographs. True photo ninjas. We met with them ahead of time to talk about our wedding day timeline and to discuss photo priorities and some of our concerns about not always photographing well. They squashed our concerns. And honestly their photos are breathtaking. They made us look gorgeous. Their photographs are ridiculously beautiful. Any good adjective you can think of should be applied to their work. We will never stop raving about their quality of work or their friendly, down-to-earth personalities.

Dan and Suzanne were also very flexible and managed to both keep us on schedule and capture all the group photos we asked for. Our cocktail-hour/reception started immediately after our ceremony. This left little time for photos. We got a late start to our venue and somehow Dan and Suzanne squeezed in most of the family and bridal party photos before the ceremony. They had ideas ahead of time on where and what to shoot at the hotel as we finished getting ready, where to take group shots en route to the venue, and how to use the scenery and lighting to create unique and eye-catching images. AND they kept us on time the whole time so we could enjoy all the the reception.

They have shared a healthy portion of our wedding day photos with us so far, but we are waiting for the final gallery. Each picture we've looked at made us giddy with delight so far. We couldn't wait to write this review, though. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Tracey · Married on 05/24/2013

In a word, PERFECTION!! We chose Suzanne and Dan of Artifact Images to capture our day and they went way above and beyond!! This husband and wife team are not only top notch professionals, they are also two of the greatest people you'd ever hope to meet:) We gave them a list of pictures we really hoped to get and 1300+ photos later, we got those and then some!! Two perspectives and views the whole night and a complete picture of your story of love!! If you can dream it, they can make it happen...I am confident in that- their creativity is unmatched!! The true test is feedback from other people, and everyone we have shown our photos to are truly in awe of the fantastic pieces of art we now have as a memory. I'm telling you right now, this will truly be the BEST decision you make on your special wedding day!! I cannot say enough about Artifact Images...Dan and Suzanne are simply amazing!!! We love these guys, and you owe it to yourself to book them!! Enjoy:)

Sent on 06/30/2013

Kathleen · Married on 05/11/2013

Suzanne and Dan did a fabulous job capturing all of the intimate moments from our wedding. They were little high for our wedding budget so they created a package that we could afford. They were courteous and professional. We couldn't be happier with the pictures that they took! And today is only one month after our wedding and I already have the disk of all of our pictures plus our slideshow and permission slips to print. Phenomononal!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2012

Suzanne and Dan of Artifact Images are the best! On the day of your wedding, you hope that your flowers are beautiful, your cake delicious, and the music just right but when the day comes to an end the only thing you really have to look back upon are your photographs. The benefits of having a professional, experienced, photographer far out weigh the cost. What is so great about Artifact Images is that you get TWO professional photographers who are equally awesome in skill and personality! Kevin and I were timid about being photographed. We thought we would be awkward in front of the camera and that the whole experience would feel forced rather than natural. We put off our engagement session until about six weeks prior to our wedding for pure fear that it would be uncomfortable. We were happily surprised when we met Suzanne and Dan at Wagon Hill Farm for our e-session. The two of them are so personable and friendly that they really have a way of making you feel at ease and as if you’ve known them forever. They are enthusiastic about what they do and truly want to create beautiful images that you will cherish for a lifetime. On our wedding day, Suzanne and Dan were unobtrusive and kept a low profile, but still managed to capture all of the special moments. They work together seamlessly and often seem to finish each others thoughts and sentences. More than anything they want you to be happy with the outcome of their work. We received sneak peaks the day after our wedding and confirmed what we already knew; we had chosen the right photographers for us! We loved all of our images, prints, and album but most of all we loved our slideshow! The slideshow was images of our wedding day mixed with a few video clips and set to music. It was stunning and such an added bonus. Artifact Images are easy to work with, attentive, efficient, creative, and amazing at what they do but most of all they are really great people. We would highly recommend! Cheers!! – Kevin and Amanda

Sent on 02/04/2013

Rebecca · Married on 07/29/2012

Suzanne and Dan excelled my expectations!! I was very happy to have chosen such professional, caring, and personable people to photograph our wedding! I can not recommend them enough to anyone seeking an amazing experience both prior to, and on, the actual wedding day!!

Sent on 05/23/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2012

Absolutely amazing photographers! Could not have asked for more! Planning a wedding is stressful, but Suzanne and Dan were incredibly organized and kept in contact through email, phone, and mail. Our pictures came out amazing - I am so glad I chose them for my wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2013
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 07/23/2016

I was extremely happy with Suzanne and Dan’s photography services for my wedding in Maine last summer. They were incredibly kind, professional, organized, and passionate about their work. They were very easy to work with and seemed genuinely happy for us. They sent us our sneak peak photos (and a very sweet note) even quicker than we expected because they said they were so excited about how great they came out, which I thought was really sweet!

Suzanne and Dan were also open to our ideas and were happy to work with the list of shots we were hoping to get. Having a husband-wife team with so many years of experience together meant that they knew what we wanted before we even knew. They were able to split up and get twice as many pictures in half the time that a single photographer could have. I can’t recommend Artifact Images enough!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2015

Suzanne and Dan were fabulous! They worked in harmony to get the best photographs. They have a timeless look to their photography and everyone was so impressed. We would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 01/06/2016
  • User5519993 · 2+ years ago

Suzanne and Dan were such a great duo to work with. They were so prompt in answering questions and very personable throughout the process. My entire family loved how they captured group photos and now we can share them with our relatives as gifts. It only took roughly 6 weeks to receive our whole wedding album and they had "sneek peeks" available within 24 hours which was so great to see and share. They were - by far - one our easiest vendors to work with!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/20/2014

Artifact images were absolutely incredible leading up to, and on our wedding day. They treated my husband and I with complete professionalism every time we interacted. They were always prompt to get back to us if we had any questions and they were completely accommodating to all of our requests. I couldn't have asked for better photographers, they were truly amazing. On our wedding day they arrived early to scope out the venue and they did an incredible job capturing our day and even helping us with little details of the day. I have absolutely no complaints about this terrific husband and wife team, they work great together and produce breath taking photographs! The cost of the photography is not cheap, but you will not find an equally talented vendor for this price, their price is very competitive considering you are getting two photographers.

Sent on 01/06/2015
  • F

Francisco · Married on 07/01/2017

Great service, well organized. Willing to work with you on any details you want to complete.

Sent on 07/20/2017