Artifact Images Reviews

Artifact Images 4
Artifact Images 5
Artifact Images 6
Artifact Images 7

I had a wonderful experience with Artifact Images. I would highly recommend them to anyone. My sister is getting married this year and she is also using artifact Images. Everyone at the wedding loved them and their awesome personalities.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Laura · Married on 12/11/2015

I spent a long time researching and reading reviews when it came time to planning my wedding, and I hope that this can help someone choose an incredible photography team. I spent some time looking through many albums at my wedding venue, and the one from Artifact Images caught my eye the most. My husband and I met Suzanne and Dan at their home, and we immediately knew that they were the photographers for us. It was important to us to feel very comfortable with who would be intimately capturing our day, to have two photographers who worked well with one another, and of course to have beautiful photos to look back on. Suzanne and Dan are incredibly warm, easy going, and talented photographers; we loved that they are a husband and wife team as well! We communicated with them a few different times throughout the wedding planning process, and they made everything seem stress free and effortless, while also making us feel that their sole attention was on our wedding. They think of every little detail, every self addressing and stamping any correspondence that we had to send back to them. We are beyond happy with our photos from our wedding day! They truly took the time to listen to what was important to us, and they produced unbelievable results. The best part of our day for us was the "first look". They captured that intimate moment in such a beautiful way that it brings me to tears to look at the photos. We were married in December, but it was a beautiful, sunny day. We were able to take photos on a beach! While we were walking toward the beach, a large dog came running toward us. I will never forget Suzanne and Dan locking arms and saying, "We'll take this hit for you!". Thankfully, the dog was friendly and didn't jump on my gown, but it was nice to know that they were willing to do anything to prevent that from happening. I highly recommend the incredibly talented Suzanne and Dan to capture your wedding day. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Sean · Married on 10/30/2015

Suzanne and Dan were amazing to work with from the very start. They were immediately responsive to our initial contact attempt, and were able to set up time to meet at their home office shortly thereafter. Upon meeting them, my wife (then fiancee) and I were impressed right away with their professionalism and how personable they are. Their home office displays some amazing works, adding to our confidence.

Through being in touch with them and working with them on our actual wedding day, we came to see them as part of our day, guests as much as vendors. They made everyone comfortable in front of the camera, and had everyone smiling and laughing. Should an occasion arise in the future that we need a photographer, we would be happy to reach back out to Suzanne and Dan at Artifact for their services again.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Emily · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I knew going in to the process of a wedding that photography was our top priority and we could not have been more pleased than with Dan and Suzanne! Their work is stunning and their commitment to capturing the most precious moments of our wedding was unbelievable. There was snow at our October wedding, and they captured the most beautiful photo I have ever seen! It was so perfect that my coworkers asked if they photoshopped the snow into the picture! We haven't received our final gallery yet, but there is no doubt in my mind that all of our photos will be amazing. They truly understand love and what it means to have unforgettable moments frozen in time by photographs! I would recommend Artifact Images to anyone that is looking for more than just a standard photographer and are really looking to capture the magic of your wedding day!! Thank you Dan and Suzanne for your incredible work and dedication!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Justin · Married on 10/08/2015

Dan and Suzanne of Artifact Images were the perfect photographers for our wedding! We heard about them through a friend who used them for her wedding. First off, we love that you get two photographers and two perspectives of the whole day. Secondly, they were extremely helpful and friendly, not just with the photography but with recommendations for all aspects of the wedding. Lastly, and most importantly, they took great photos and made sure that getting memorable photos was a priority all day long. Our favorite picture of the night came right when the sun was going down. They recognized the opportunity for a fantastic photo and prompted us to go outside during dinner, making sure that no other restaurant patrons were in the background to ruin the shot. Another great thing about Suzanne and Dan is that they gave us a preview of our photos within of a week of the wedding. We highly recommend Artifact Images and will be referring them to all of our friends.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2015

Suzanne and Dan are top notch! My now-husband and I were very picky when choosing a photographer for our wedding and we met Suzanne and Dan last of all our photographer meetings. We immediately knew we wanted them to capture our day, and ever since then we had nothing but great experiences with them. They were responsive and friendly during all our pre-wedding correspondence, and on the big day, we all had so much fun! They have such a good eye for photos, but they also let us suggest some ideas ourselves. The level of collaboration was perfect, and so far we've been impressed by every picture they've sent us. We can't wait to see our entire collection!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/02/2015

Suzanne and Dan are not only wonderful people but amazing photographers. My husband and I booked them for our wedding and will recommend their services anyone looking for photography. I will no doubt continue to use artifact images for professional sessions. I could not be happier with the results from our day. Suzanne and Dan have such passion for what they do, they work so great together to make sure they capture every moment from all angles. Looking over my photos from the wedding I felt like I was watching a movie, every single moment was captured, like a flip book. If someone didn't make it to our wedding, they sure would feel as if They were there after looking at our album. The quality of the images are so incredible and breath taking. Suzanne and Dan made us feel comfortable and made everyone enjoy having their picture taken. Suzanne was with us girls while we got ready and Dan went to take pictures with the men, it was nice not to need to split time with the photographers. I have had so many compliments on our photography, both at the wedding (guests noticing the passion and energy of Suzanne and Dan and how they were always there for every moment) and after the wedding as we shared our photos. If you are looking for a photographer I strongly recommend Artifact Images.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kara · Married on 09/27/2015

When wedding planning there are some many choices to make. If you want to make a great decision and not second guess yourself choose Artifact Images as your photographers. My husband and I frequently reflect on our wedding day and Suzanne and Dan always come up when sharing our memories. Suzanne was so kind to me and always responded quickly to my questions. She went above and beyond on all aspects of her role as a vendor and in my heart was an informal "bridesmaid" given all the wedding advice she was able to give me. If you chose Artifact Images you will not regret your choice. Trust that they will guide you and your husband in the right direction on your most special day.

Kara & Matthew Morse

Sent on 05/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/19/2015

Choosing Artifact Images to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made! Working as a wedding planner I have met and worked with hundreds of photographers over the years. After meeting Suzanne and Dan at a bridal show and seeing their great personalities and amazing photographs I knew that they were the ones I wanted to photograph my wedding when that day came.
    We were married at the Fairmont Copley Plaza in Boston, MA in September on a beautiful but hot and sunny day.
    Having a husband and wife team was great; Suzanne came and met all of the girls in our bridal suite while Dan went with the guys. It is amazing looking back at the photos and seeing the two perspectives. We had a large bridal party with 7 girls, 7 guys, parents, and a puppy. They did a great job coordinating everyone and making sure that we were on track, even when us girls took an hour away from their photo time with some minor dress issues.
    The photos went fast and effortless which was something I wanted because having such a large group and puppy on a hot day in busy Boston could have been overwhelming.

My photos and photo album from Suzanne & Dan are something that I will always cherish! I cannot express how thankful I am for their amazing work to make our wedding day so special.
    I hope that all of my brides use them in the future so that I am able to work with them again!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2015

Wow! What an amazing duo Dan and Suzanne are. We had artifact images take our engagement and wedding photos, they were incredible. Everything from their willingness to travel from shoots, to their quick responses made them a joy to work with.They had professional but fun attitudes that truly showed through their work. They were easy going and also added must have shots. We were pleased to see our sneak peeks within 48 hours from our event. We can't thank them enough for capturing our special day.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Courtney · Married on 08/08/2015

Dan and Suzanne @ Artifact Images were by far the greatest vendor we worked with in planning our wedding. Their work is outstanding! We used them for our engagement session in Portsmouth, NH and then our Wedding in Tewksbury, Ma. Suzanne spent the morning of our wedding at my home with my bridesmaids and I and Dan joined my husband and his groomsmen at their hotel. We are so happy to have pictures of both perspectives from that morning. In picking a photographer we really wanted to be able to capture both of us throughout the entire day of our wedding and we got this and so much more! Not only is their work incredible but they are extremely easy to work with as well. They were quick and responsive to all of our questions and concerns and constantly asked for our input on anything special we might want to capture. They always made us feel comfortable! We would highly recommend them as your wedding photographers. They are extremely reasonable in pricing on top of a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Emily · Married on 07/31/2015

They are amazing photographers. Very flexible and responsive to us leading up to and on the day of our wedding. Could not ask for more!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Dan and Suzanne were excellent. They captured the best of us, the best of the day, and the best of the surroundings. We greatly enjoyed working with them, and highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Dan and Suzanne hands down are the most genuine photography team I have ever worked with, and I have worked with a few! Tristan and I couldn't have been happier to have them with us and the whole time, the moments being captured was my biggest fear...I didn't want to miss a thing. They made sure that never happened and we are so happy they were with us that day!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Alyssa · Married on 06/13/2015

Suzanne and Dan made us feel comfortable from the moment we met them! They invited us in their home for our first meeting where the front room is decorated with gorgeous pictures they've taken of other people. It's displayed beautifully and screams "love". For our engagement photos, Suzanne and Dan both made us feel as ease right from the beginning. They even picked out a perfect place to take them with a little description of the type of place we wanted. The photos they took were breathtaking. They would have visions of which angles and backdrops would make perfect pictures and they were right every time. They paid attention to little details as our wedding day came closer and made sure to let us know they were just as excited to be a part of our special day as we were. Suzanne and Dan would compete with each other to make sure the other person didn't get a better picture than they did. You could feel the love and connection they had for one another and it made us even more comfortable. We couldn't have asked for a more skilled couple to take beautiful pictures on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2015

Suzanne and Dan were amazing! You can tell they absolutely love what they do! The pictures so far have been amazing! We are so impressed with their work! On a personal level they were so easy to be around and work with and very easy going. It made the whole picture taking process easy, especially for me who hates taking pictures! I cannot thank them enough for their amazing work! I will definitely be calling them the next time I need a photographer!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Christine · Married on 04/25/2015

As wedding photographers, Suzanne and Dan embody what you look for in a spouse: attentiveness, passion and commitment! Having an eye for a good picture only goes so far. On your wedding day, you want photographers who are excited to capture those unforgettable moments and will go the extra mile to fulfill your photographic dreams. Suzanne and Dan did just that for us. Not to mention the fact that they are a truly kind, enjoyable couple.

Moving cross-country weeks before our wedding and taking a job with fewer hours, I was concerned I wouldn't be able to afford their quality of work. Suzanne and Dan worked with our budget and hectic schedules to capture our day. What we ended up with is the perfect mix of whimsical, romantic candids and dramatic, elegant poses. The formal pictures with family are not the typical, boring, staged shots; they evoke the sheer happiness we felt! Viewing the sneak peek (the very next day!) and the final collection just a few weeks later, my family and I teared up reliving that perfect day.

Of a few fantastic vendors we worked with at our April wedding at Tupper Manor, Artifact Images was by far the best. I can't sing their praises enough. Thank you, Suzanne and Dan, from the bottom of our hearts.
    -Christine & Chris, April 25, 2015

Sent on 07/06/2015

Bridget · Married on 12/04/2014

My husband and I were married at city hall December 4, 2009. We decided to have our marriage blessed on December 4, 2014, in the church. I ended up getting pregnant and my husband and I were contemplating holding off. We ultimately decided to have the ceremony. I had a friend refer Artifact Images and boy was that an amazing referral. Suzanne and I spoke on the phone and arranged everything, she was very pleasant and accommodating. We had a phone meeting (due to how close it was to the ceremony date). We went over the details of the event and what kind of pictures I wanted. On the Wedding day Suzanne and Dan were amazing! They captured every moment possible and guided us all. They were so professional! They even helped my husband with his boutonniere! They are a fantastic duo (husband and wife) photography team. A few days later I had some sneak peeks and I was floored. They were breathtaking! I am very happy with their service from the very moment we spoke to the final product! I would HIGHLY recommend Artifact Images to anyone looking for amazing wedding photos! I can't say enough about them! Beautiful!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Shaelyn and Anthony · Married on 11/22/2014

Dan and Suzanne of Artifact Images are professional, responsive, flexible and patient!

Dan arrived with the groom and groomsmen and Suzanne arrived with the bride and bridesmaids on time and ready to get started! They made suggestions, were creative and worked quickly and efficiently. While one of them was taking pictures the other was getting the next group ready so we could get all the pictures we wanted and move along to have fun at the reception! At the reception we never felt like they were following us around or bothering us but they were always there capturing all our important moments.

They answered all our questions and gave us their honest opinion. They always got back to us quickly.

All of our pictures are so amazing it is going to be difficult to choose the ones for our album! We cannot say enough about Artifact Images - they were worth every penny and money well spent!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

jeneane · Married on 10/17/2014

Dan & Suzanne at Artifact images are by far the BEST in the business!!! They are super fun to work with & great people!! We hired them as our wedding day photographers, and they were amazing & fun!!! So glad we chose them to capture our special day. If anyone is looking for a wedding day or engagement shoot...hands down they are the BEST!! <3 them!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Miranda · Married on 09/26/2014

Very professional and came prepared for everything. We enjoyed having them be apart of our big day.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Corrine · Married on 06/20/2014

They were so professional yet sooo much fun to work with!! I couldn't be happier as to how our pictures came out- amazing work!!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Kimberly · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot say enough about having Suzanne and Dan for our photographers for our wedding! We were looking for, not only great pictures, but a relationship and certain energy with our photographers. Wedding planning gets BUSY - sometimes you forget to follow-up on appointments or feel scatter-brained. I never had to worry because Suzanne and Dan were on top of everything when it came to our photography and rescheduled appointments to make our lives easier! They were understanding, patient, and so much fun!

Not only were they great during the months leading up to the wedding.. but the day of the wedding - they were a dream. It was amazing having a husband and wife couple to do the photography since Dan went to the hotel to photograph the guys getting ready, and Suzanne hung out with us ladies and got some great pictures! Not only did they take pictures, but my Father and my husband said that Dan was helping them with their boutineers and helping them get ready! Suzanne was so much fun and was ones of the ladies the whole time :)

And of course.. THE PICTURES. OMG. The pictures that they took were BREATHTAKING! You can view their pictures on their website, and I would also be happy to show anyone some of our wedding pictures. You will just have to see them to believe it. Also, it is great because we had 2 different perspectives during the whole wedding. While one of them was taking 1 group's pictures, the other was taking another group's pictures.

You NEED to go with Artifact Images for your wedding photography.. you won't just get photography.. you will get a team of husband and wife who is there to support you and help you during your whole wedding process!

Thank you, Suzanne & Dan!
    Kimberly

Sent on 06/20/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/03/2014

Fantastic husband and wife team that are funny, friendly, and professional. The outcome of our wedding pictures are amazing and I knew from the moment I met them at a bridal show that I wanted them! I'm glad I went with my gut feeling!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Samantha · Married on 04/26/2014

Suzanne and Dan exceeded our expectations in every way! As soon as my husband and I met with Suzanne we knew it was the right fit! We received our online gallery today and we couldn't be happier! We will cherish the photos for a lifetime! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 05/19/2014