Artifact Images Reviews

Artifact Images 5
Artifact Images 6
Artifact Images 7

Kayla · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for a better pair of photographers to capture our special day. Our guests still continue to rave about our pictures. They captured every special moment there was to be captured. The pictures are beautiful. Super easy to work with and very receptive to what we were looking for. Do not look any further. Artifact Images is the one of the best in the business!

Sent on 09/01/2017
    Artifact Images 14
    Artifact Images 15
    Artifact Images 16
  • User6503339 · 1+ year ago

Suzanne & Dan were pleasant, thorough, and did a great job with our wedding! We were so happy with everything! Thank you so much for making our day so great!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2017

Suzanne and Dan went above and beyond for my wedding! We are in love with all the pictures they captured! I could not be more satisified with the way our pictures came out!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Suzanne and Dan are amazing!! They did an outstanding job photographing our engagement session and wedding. I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you for a wonderful experience and beautiful photos!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2017

Anyone that chooses Dan and Suzanne as their photographers will not be disappointed. They are two of the kindest people we have encountered and their soul mission is to capture your day the way you always imagined. It is so wonderful that you get both of their perspectives for your day. We were able to get "getting ready" photos for both the guys and the girls because we had two photographers. They got our wedding photos back to us in less than four weeks, and there were far more than we ever expected. We did the "normal" wedding poses, but they also had wonderful ideas for more artistic photos that we cannot wait to have hanging in our home. We totally expected to notice them taking photos throughout the night, but they were like ninja photographers. Dan seemed willing to do anything to get the shot; from rolling on and off of the dance floor, to laying in the middle of a parking lot with cars pulling in and out. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were and how great it was to watch Dan roll around on the dance floor! To top it all off, after a late night, they stayed up to put together a slide show for Facebook of some of our photos to make them easier to share with my dad, who ended up in the hospital the morning of the wedding. They truly are amazing and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

I cannot stress enough how amazing Artifact Images are! Out of the hundreds of pictures they took of us. we couldn't find a single one we didn't like. I was a very stressed out bride and Suzanne made everything effortless. She knew all the best poses, locations, and lighting without wasting any time away from my big day. Suzanne also made sure to get every picture I have asked for. They sent me a sneak peak the very next day and sent the rest of my photos exactly one month after the wedding. Artifact Images is worth every penny and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Christine · Married on 05/13/2017

Suzanne and Dan were an absolute joy! We couldn't be more pleased with their work and they were so much fun to work with on our wedding day! They make an amazing pair and work so well together; it was amazing to have two photographers - there are so many shots that we have of the ceremony that are close up from one angle, and a zoomed out view overlooking the garden area where the ceremony was - our pictures are stunning! We couldn't be happier to recommend them to friends and family - I am so happy we went with this dynamic duo to capture one of the best days of our lives! They made it easy to be ourselves and we got more than we even knew we wanted out of the photographs! I have no doubt we will seek them out for more things in the future! - Chrissy and Will

Sent on 06/07/2017

Alice · Married on 04/29/2017

Let me start by saying if I could give Suzanne and Dan from Artifact Images 10 Stars I would! I recently used them for my engagement shoot and wedding and could not have been happier with their services.
    First, from day one their communication was excellent. They would always respond within 24 hours of me reaching out with any questions I had. They were flexible with scheduling our engagement shoot and arrived right on time.
    Suzanne and Dan might very well be two of the nicest and most genuine people I have ever met. On my wedding day, their enthusiasm coupled with their calm demeanor made for a very relaxed and enjoyable environment in what can be a stressful time. The quality of their photos is simply amazing! We received so many compliments on our engagement photos that we used for our save the date. When we got our wedding photos back, it was awesome to see how they captured every detail of that day. With Suzanne & Dan, you get two perspectives and double the photos for a very reasonable price.
    We have not been able to stop looking at our wedding photos since we got them, and anyone who uses Artifact Images will be 100% satisfied! We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/08/2017

I was so grateful to have Artifact Images for my wedding pictures!! Dan and Suzanne were so professional, fun, and so talented! I was so impressed with all the information they gave me leading up to my wedding and the phone call the week before to make sure we had all the details finalized. I also loved having 2 photographers available to capture the moments when my husband and I were getting ready on separate sides of the hotel. The best part was how quickly we got our pictures. We had about 50 sneak peak photos the NEXT DAY (!!) and our full album in a little over a month. I will be recommending them to everyone I know!! Thank you Dan and Suzanne!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

corinne · Married on 03/15/2017

Dan and Suzanne were just great, our pictures came out beautifully! They were also helpful with the time frame on our wedding day and what to be prepared for, even with things not related to photography.We highly recommend to any couple.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Amy & Jeff · Married on 01/21/2017

We have nothing but great things to say about Artifact Images! Not only were they great people but they were very professional and easy to work with. To top it off, the photos they took are just beautiful, we couldn't have asked for more. They worked extremely well as a team and were able to get all the shots we requested in the time alotted to keep everything running smoothly. We highly recommend them for all your photography needs.

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Choosing a photographer was the most daunting process in our wedding planning experience. We did extensive research and multiple interviews. When we met Suzanne and Dan of Artifact Images (AI), with their beautiful portfolio that reflected the exact photography style I wanted - we knew our search was over. They were friendly, knowledgeable and energetic. We knew they would excel at capturing our day full of love because of how in love with each other they are.

Our engagement session was a blast. Suzanne and Dan were able to take an awkward situation (standing in Market Square in downtown Portsmouth on a beautiful Sunday trying to take pictures without other people in them) and make it easy and fun. They were accommodating - allowing us to split the session between locations equally important to us. They got every shot we wanted and some we didn't think of. Upon arriving at our house for the second part of the e-session, Dan noticed motorcycle helmets and suggested getting shots of us on our bike. Those were some of our favorites!

AI captured our wedding day beautifully. We had tight time constraints as we wanted to take photos off-site during cocktail hour, plus we were adamant about not doing a "first look". Suzanne and Dan were organized while setting up detail shots early in the day and later telling the wedding party exactly what to do and when to pose to assure perfect photos. Their intuition was amazing - during the reception my husband and I snuck outside for fresh air - they followed and grabbed the most beautiful shots of the evening. They were invisible during the ceremony but incredibly present when we needed them to be.

There are not enough words for me to describe how happy we are that we chose Artifact Images for our wedding photography. Their work speaks volumes but working with them is worth shouting about too. AI excel at what they do and we are so fortunate they were such a big part of our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Erica · Married on 09/17/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Suzanne and Dan! When we first started the wedding process we felt overwhelmed by the amount of options for photographers. There are lots of choices, but what came down to it for us was the connection we wanted to make with our photographers. From the second we met with Suzanne and Dan we knew they would be perfect. We instantly felt comfortable around them (a MUST for someone spending the ENTIRE day with you during some of the most intimate moments of life), we trusted them implicitly, and we knew they would be a great team and a perfect fit for us. We had our engagement session in August by the water and within the first 5 minutes of shooting Dan literally got on his hands and knees in the sand to get the perfect shot. And he'll do that every time! We were on the beach for some of our wedding shots and he immediately got down into the sand for the perfect angle. They are fun, sweet, trustworthy, and incredibly professional while making you basically feel like models the entire time (always a plus). They are always available and quick to respond/answer any and all questions you may have. Transparency is a huge part of the process and we knew exactly what we were getting and what to expect every step of the way. Suzanne was quick to answer questions and offer guidance and reassurance when I needed it. The day of the wedding was surprisingly stressful and knowing we didn't have to worry about a THING when it came to our photographers was priceless. We got an amazing amount of sneak peeks back in the days following our wedding and I was instantly brought to tears by how beautiful every picture was and how they managed to capture all the emotions of the day. We ordered photo boxes as gifts/keepsakes and received them in record time and the quality on them is fantastic. I am so happy we went with Artifact Images. Every picture captures the pure joy we felt that day and they were a huge part in making it such a success. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/10/2016

Great team! Suzanne & Dan were fun and easy to work with. Our photos came out beautifully and we couldn't be happier with their services.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Kayla · Married on 09/03/2016

There are not enough words to describe the amazing work that Suzanne and Dan do!! From the time I reached out to them, to our engagement shoot, and now before our wedding we have had nothing but an amazing experience. After initially meeting with Suzanne & Dan, my fiance and I knew we absolutely had to work with them both. Their work speaks for itself, and there has not been a single picture from them that I am not amazed by. We had such an amazing experience for our engagement shoot, and felt so comfortable with both of them. We were thrilled at the finished product, not only was our online gallery amazing, but the case that holds our USB of pictures is absolutely stunning. We were blown away by the amazing work they did for us and we are unbelievably excited to have them as our photographers for our upcoming wedding!!!!!

UPDATE* 9/3/16 Wedding

The amazing work with Suzanne & Dan continued after our engagement shoot up until our wedding. Suzanne & Dan kept contact with us throughout the year after our engagement shoot answering all of our questions, changes to our package, and right up until the wedding day. We could not be any happier with the services we received and the professionalism they both displayed with us. Our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of and Suzanne & Dan captured our day amazingly. Our pictures are amazing, stunning, brilliant, and to die for!!! There are literally not enough words to describe how fantastic the pictures turned out. They both captured our story perfectly, the day, our family/friends, down to every last detail. Suzanne & Dan took charge of making sure all the perfect pictures were captured and they were able to organize our very large bridal party throughout the day. We received a sneak peak the next day as promised and that is when we really realized what true artist Suzanne & Dan are. We cannot thank you enough for capturing our day in the most amazing way possible!
    -Love Mr & Mrs Munoz <3

Sent on 10/08/2015

Jon · Married on 08/27/2016

From the moment we met with Dan and Suzanne we knew that they were the right fit for us. They are very down to earth and wanted to ensure that they captured every detail of our day. The day of the wedding before the ceremony Suzanne was with the bride and bridesmaids as they got ready and Dan was was with the groom and groomsmen, each capturing the special moments. We did a first look prior to our ceremony as well as some group and family photos all at a location away from our venue and they both made the process stress free as they guided everybody to ensure the best pictures were captured. They knew what to look for in all of the photo opportunities, including one of our final photographs at the venue when they noticed the lighting outside was just right and asked if we wanted to step out for the picture, which came out fantastic! On the morning after the wedding they shared many sneak peak photos with us that we couldn't be happier with! We are so happy we chose Dan and Suzanne.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Chelsea · Married on 08/08/2016

Suzanne & Dan were incredible! I would recommend them to anyone. They went above and beyond to make sure that everything came out perfectly.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Tim · Married on 07/02/2016

Dan and Suzanne were incredible. They got all the shots we wanted and more. They struck the perfect balance between having a plan and being flexible to get great pics in the moment, and the quality of the pictures were just amazing. They were also able to turn around our pics incredibly fast. Would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/24/2016

I absolutely loved working with Suzanne and Dan for our wedding! We are so thrilled with the pictures they took, they are truly stunning. I met Suzanne & Dan at a wedding expo before I was even engaged (went with a friend who was), and they left such an impression that I knew I wanted to work when them once I was planning our wedding. It was totally comfortable having Suzanne hang out with the girls as we got ready and took pics, and as a team her and Dan worked really well together. We are beyond pleased with their service!!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Carley · Married on 05/28/2016

Dan and Suzanne are just simply amazing! My husband and I were so very lucky to have them as our photographers. They are very professional, super fast at getting back to you and very informative. The photos they took were unbelievable and I still can not believe how well they came out1 They even drove all the way down to Harvard, Ma where we got married to take pictures! I am telling everyone about how great they are! I am in love with them and my photos!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Colleen · Married on 04/30/2016

One word to describe my wedding album: stunning! Suzanne and Dan were worth every single penny. They were so professional throughout the whole wedding day and really put me at ease. They knew all of the places and poses to get the best shots, and were miracle workers wrangling all of our family. I had sneak peak pictures in my inbox within 24 hours, and I actually gasped when I saw them. They made us look like movie stars! They were so flexible throughout the whole process and always responded quickly. I cannot say enough about the quality of their work. Everyone is still raving about how gorgeous the pictures are.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Katie · Married on 04/09/2016

Dan and Suzanne from Artifact Images were wonderful! They were incredibly easy to work with, from start to finish. They were discreet on the day of our wedding but still captured all the great moments! We had a great blend of candid and posed shots. The day of, they made everything go smoothly. They even offered to stay a little late because our speeches delayed dinner. Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful, we can't even pick a favorite!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Cailin · Married on 03/05/2016

Suzanne and Dan were the photographers at my sister's wedding and I knew I had to have them for my wedding as well. They were amazing to work with for her wedding and just as great for mine! We felt extremely comfortable the entire day and our pictures came out beautiful! Leading up to our wedding we communicated with Suzanne to make sure we were on the same page with expectations. She helped me put together my timeline so I could get all the pictures I wanted, not feel rushed, but also not have an excessive amount of down time. During the day, Suzanne and Dan captured all of the moments we were hoping to, while making my husband and I as well as our friends and family at ease. They are professional, creative, sweet and I love having pictures from two different perspectives throughout the day. I would absolutely recommend using Artifact Images to capture your special events!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Alise · Married on 02/20/2016

We absolutely adored Dan and Suzanne! From the very beginning they were easy to work with. They're very knowledgeable and helped us work out details for the day-of as well as eased our nerves. Their quality of work is unbelievable. We were very happy with our photographs, and loved having our "sneak peaks" within 48 hours of the wedding. They shot a variety of photos, which is what we wanted, and they were very kind and courteous to all of our guests. We had a really great time with them; they fit in with our family so well and were very flexible the day-of with spontaneous photos we thought of. We loved that they can take very traditional photos but then take some very unique, artistic photos. We would recommend them to anyone! Between the quality, professionalism and their wonderful personalities, we would choose them again and again! :)

Sent on 05/07/2016

Suzanne & Dan were everything I could have hoped for and more. I had a wonderful experience with Artifact Images. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Everyone at the wedding cant talking about them and how amazing they were.

Sent on 02/16/2016