Articulate Film Co. Reviews

29 | Yakima, WA

29 Reviews for Articulate Film Co.

• Olivia

Olivia · Getting married on 01/18/2020

We are so excited to work with Paige and Riley!!

We are currently working with Articulate Film Co. for our wedding next January, and are so happy we chose them as our wedding cinematographers! From the first phone call with Paige, she was so sweet and helpful in explaining all of their packages, letting us know what her and Riley have to bring to the table, and also asking about what we have envisioned for wedding film. We are so excited to work with them for our wedding and are counting down the days til we say I do! Will update review once wedding comes and goes :)

Sent on 02/27/2019

Articulate Film Co.'s reply:

Thanks for the review, Olivia! We are so excited to be a part of your wedding next winter!!
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 07/07/2018

The best decision you could possibly make for your wedding

I can truly not say enough about how much i love Articulate Films. We hired them to film our wedding in 2018 and they went so far above and beyond our expectations, creating a video that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Paige and Riley are a power team that tackle the whole day without missing a single detail, then edit the film to be something so magical that you get to see things you didn’t even have the chance to experience the day of the event. They always make you feel comfortable and go far beyond their “duties” as videographers, doing anything they can to make your day relaxing, fun, and unforgettable. I could go on and on about how great their work is, but I will let it speak for itself. The following is the link to our wedding video that Articulate Films crafted for us:

I will never be able to put into words how thankful I am to have booked them for our special day!

Sent on 02/14/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

Professional, fun, creative and so open to tailoring to us and our vision for our wedding video!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend this team! They listen to what you want and make your dreams a reality! Honestly, we were hesitant to even hire a wedding film company for our day and were unsure if we needed a film and I am SO THRILLED that we pulled the trigger and hired Articulate Film Co! Not only are they just the sweetest, fun and creative, I barely even noticed they were there filming every little detail! Looking back on our video I am so grateful they were! They caught so many precious and hilarious moments of our favorite day. We will be watching our film over and over again for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/20/2018

sean · Married on 05/15/2017

Articulate Film Co is very professional in all that they do. I am always blown away at the magic they create through their film. I have been to probably 3 weddings they have done and they have been great weddings but the video that articulate captures aways makes the night look more magical then it was! 5 stars for sure! Worth every penny to capture that moment like they do.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Haley · Married on 09/03/2016

Paige and Riley are absolutely amazing! Because of them I am able to relive the best day of my life any time I want. They made my husband and I feel very comfortable and they were able to capture even the smallest detail!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Marlo · Married on 08/26/2016

My daughter was married in Deer Park, WA and Riley and Paige were our videographers. What a blessing they were to our family. Paige as such a peace about her. When she was in the bridal suite doing her work, you didn't even realize she was there. Riley and Paige have such integrity. Their presence wasn't even known. I am beyond excited to see the final product. Thank you for your professionalism.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Alexa · Married on 08/26/2016

Paige and Riley provided a memory that will last a lifetime. The videos they created of our special day was truly incredible. During my wedding, everything was quite a blur, and being able to watch everything back was an incredible blessing. I could not be more pleased with Articulate Films and we will forever be grateful for them!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

Where to even begin with how wonderful this dynamic duo is. Paige and Riley were one of the best decisions we made on our wedding day. They are extremely professional, which is only exceeded by their incredible kindness and infectious positivity. They blended so seamlessly into our wedding day, capturing countless heartwarming moments that we will cherish forever. They have such a calming presence about them, and make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera, which is so appreciated on a wedding day. Words can’t express how grateful we are to have found them! We couldn’t recommend Articulate Film Co, and the team that is Paige & Riley more. Thank you both for a gift we will enjoy for the rest of our lives! –Zach & Stephanie Badger

Sent on 10/03/2016

Carissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Articulate Film Co makes the best team and we are so thankful we hired them to capture out day! We were so thrilled to receive our videos, they turned out amazing. Defiantly one of the best decisions for our wedding day. It was so special to share the 8 min clip video of our day to guests that weren't able to make it. Many many comments about how they felt there were still there and able to apart of our special day.
    Riley and Paige were with us from early in the morning until late at night. I love how they were so accommodating and really wanted to capture the entire wedding day and not just the ceremony.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Katherine · Married on 07/09/2016

We were so happy to work with Articulate Film Co. for our wedding day! Paige and Riley were both so easy to work with and made the entire process easy and fun for us. They are such a sweet couple and were very good at making us feel comfortable and natural in front of the camera. We also love the end result; they created our video with great attention to detail and a beautiful artistic style. We were so impressed with their attention to detail, so if you are a details person, you will not be disappointed.
    It is evident they love what they do, and they are VERY good at what they do. We received so many compliments on our highlights video. We will treasure it for years to come.
    They also have a very reasonable turn around time and are very quick to respond to emails/questions. We highly recommend Articulate Film Co. to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Chelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

Paige and Riley did an amazing job filming our wedding. We did not get the chance to meet face to face before the wedding but they showed up the day of even more enthusiastic and friendly than during our phone conversations. They were extremely easy to work with and communicate with throughout the entire process. Thank you again for an amazing highlight video! We would recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/10/2016

Articulate Film did such an awesome job filming our special day. Paige and Riley did our wedding, they made it so fun and natural. I'm so glad we chose them. I know our video is something we will watch/ cherish forever.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Erika · Married on 10/17/2015

I did not know these two/this company before and had found their website after massive Google searching for a videographer in the area. I had watched many videos from various vendors that were "fine", but when I hit Articulate Films and watched one of their samples I was crying immediately.
    From the very start they were awesome at communicating, answering all my concerns and helping me feel prepared without having to do much. They were there with us practically from the time we woke up to the send off which was great, we felt no rush or pressure to meet a timeline.
    We have had rave responses to our wedding video from guests and those who could not attend, saying it was like a mini movie. How they were able to capture the emotion of the whole day in 8 minutes I will never know.
    My husband and I are 120% happy with the decision to have Paige and Riley commemorate our day.

Sent on 02/22/2016

Ricardo · Married on 10/10/2015

Very professional and very easy to work with. I would recommend to anyone! Our video was excellent!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

Very professional and the video was amazing. They have made something that will help us remember this special day for the rest of our lives! If you are not sure about getting a videographer, their work will change your mind! Choosing Articulate Film Co. was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Articulate Film Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We loved working with you both!

Janelle and Semere · Married on 09/26/2015

I would recommend Articulate Film Co. to every couple with an upcoming wedding! Riley and Paige are absolutely incredible. They capture every single special moment of the day, plus some. The videos they put together are amazing, and something you will cherish forever. They pay attention to all of the little details. They make you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. In no time you will not even notice they are there. Also, they worked great with our photographer! Riley and Paige are the sweetest couple, and are amazing people to have around on your special day. You will not regret your decision to work with them!

Sent on 12/04/2015

If you are considering having a videographer capture your wedding day look no further than Riley and Paige at Articulate Film Co! These two are an absolute dream team. They are extremely easy to work with, flexible, accommodating, genuine, and just all around awesome people. Per their recommendation, we met with Riley and Paige before the wedding just to introduce ourselves, discuss the plans for our wedding day, and also review our expectations for the wedding video. During this meeting, they had a number of great suggestions about both photos and certain video shots that we ended up implementing on the big day. Having been a part of so many weddings, they have great insight on what works well. On the day of our wedding, Riley and Paige were there from the early morning getting ready to the late night sparkler send off capturing all the moments in between. Throughout the marathon day, these two were fun, engaging, and never intrusive. I received a lot of positive feedback from everyone who interacted with Riley and Paige (my parents, relatives, members of the wedding party, guests), they are just fun and easy to be around. Not only that, but their work is absolutely beautiful. The highlight film they created perfectly captured the overall vibe and feel of our wedding day. It has been amazing to be able to watch the video and so easily revisit the memories and fun of the day. The first thing my dad, who was a bit of a doubter of the need for a videographer during the planning process, said after watching the highlight video for the first time was "wow, well that was money well spent". . .and he is right. Riley and Paige have created the ultimate keepsake for us. So if you're still debating go for it! You definitely won't regret it! And you can't ask for better quality or value than you will find with Articulate Film Co.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Nikki · Married on 07/18/2015

Riley & Paige with Articulate Film Co. are truly amazing and talented people! From day one, I knew I had made the right decision booking them to film our wedding. They are professional and prompt along with being warm and personable. They make a great team and with the work they put into each wedding film, it was worth every penny spent. We have received so many compliments (and happy tears) from people who have watched the video and we can't thank Articulate Film Co. enough for telling our wedding story in such a beautiful way. It is a gift that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I could not have asked for a better film. Thank you so much for making our big day even more special. I would recommend them whole-heartedly to anyone who knows they want a film of their wedding or special event.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Ruben · Married on 07/04/2015

Paige and Riley you guys are awesome!! We are so glad to had you video filming our wedding day. You guys are very creative,professional,fun,helpful and really easy to work with. We had a blast working with you guys!! We would definitely recommend them for weddings. Their work worth every penny. Thank you very much!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Anna · Married on 06/20/2015

Riley and Paige were absolutely amazing and extremely accommodating in every way. They were helpful and suggested creative ideas, while listening to what you wanted and making it a reality. They captured my wedding day better than I could have ever imagined. I am so thankful to have such a beautiful video to forever cherish the best day of my life. They are also very flexible and will work with you to ensure a perfect product.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Samantha · Married on 06/06/2015

Riley and Paige, owners of Articulate Film Co. are an incredible team to work with. They took the time to meet with us beforehand and find out what we wanted in our wedding video, and also offered great suggestions. On our wedding day, they were there from getting ready to the sparkler send-off and it never felt intrusive. Articulate Film Co. also uses a drone to capture scenes from sky view! It added such a special touch to our video. They did a beautiful job at capturing the entire day and putting it into a flawless video. This is a 5-star company and we HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Kayla · Married on 06/01/2015

Paige & Riley are so wonderful to work with. They are so laid back and easy to work with. I would highly recommend working with them. We LOVE our wedding video, Paige & Riley!! This is a great way to keep the memories alive for a long time to come…..
    XoXo
    Kayla & Justin

Sent on 11/19/2016

Sagrario · Married on 05/23/2015

I couldn't imagine working with anyone better than Articulate Film. Paige and Riley have an amazing personality and make a great team. They answered all our questions and made our day much more special than we could have planned for. The end result was beyond amazing and more beautiful than expected. We got so many compliments and brought tears to all who watched from Family, friends and even people who didn't know us gave us so many compliments.

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/06/2014

You won't find more personable, talented, fun, and genuine videographers than Riley and Paige Wilkinson.
    It was important to us that our videographers know the right moments to capture and would be game to follow us around literally all day to document everything. Riley and Paige were with us the whole time and we hardly even noticed they were there! We felt extremely comfortable with them and we were able to just be ourselves, it shows in our highlight film!
    Speaking of the highlight film, it is a work of art. Exquisitely edited. Riley and Paige completely captured the look and feel we were going for on our wedding day and the video is an accurate reflection of our relationship and our wedding. Even the music they used was a great fit!
    We count ourselves as fortunate to have found Articulate Film Company and we HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking to capture their special moments on video.

Sent on 11/02/2014