6 Reviews for articulate

I give Kristen and Articulate my highest recommendation. She is outrageously talented and the pictures were so beautiful that they actually were published on StyleMePretty. You could not get a better photographer for tha money and I actually think her work is better then some of those who are charging far more. HIRE THIS AMAZING WOMAN!!!!

Profile Picture Galia, 6/4/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Articulate went above & beyond all my expectations. Located in New Mexico, they traveled to Kansas City to photograph my wedding. Distance was not an issue with these professionals. Kristen was organized, enthusiastic, and always attentive to my needs & concerns. I am so thankful for the quality of our pictures; I wouldn't change anything! Thank you!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/11/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out! We decided early on that photography was very important to us, and we budgeted for it...so it wasn't something that broke our budget. Of course I wish it was a little more inexpensive! But it was truly worth every penny we spent! Kristen was great to work with, had great ideas and made our wedding photos original. I love that you get all of your digital negatives on a DVD with your wedding package, custom made. Our engagement session was wonderful as well. Highly reccomended! I can't wait until I have another reason to get more pictures done! :)

Profile Picture Suzy, 9/17/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I feel in love with Kristen's photographs from the moment I saw them. She was worth every penny that we spent on her. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement and wedding photo sessions. She has a great eye for just the right picture. She captured us and the spirit of our wedding perfectly.

Profile Picture Autumn, 5/31/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love our wedding Pictures. It took me some time to want them because I feel like I never look good in any of them. But I am so glad we used Kristen Koester Photography. Everyone that we have shown our pictures to has thought they were some of the best they have seen.
I could not be happyer with them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/24/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was VERY pleased with Kristen Koester Photography! She did an excellent job and I felt she went above and beyond my expectations. Kristen was there with her crew every step of the way to capture every moment possible of our wedding day. We received our pictures in a timely manner and could tell that she had spent time on making sure they were perfect. We felt that we were her most important clients, even though we knew she had many others at the same time. She always answered my calls, got right back to me about any questions and worked with me in any way possible. I would highly recommend Kristen Koester Photography and have already passed her info to many of my friends. She has a gift for photography and is able to capture the most important moments in life on film. I am looking forward to my next photo session with her!

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/11/07, 2 Reviews