Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service Reviews

117 | Sagamore Beach, MA

117 Reviews for Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2011

Arthur got the whole place dancing! Our crowd was mostly younger people,

our friend who were in their 20s. However, we also had family, aunts etc,

and even a grandma, and even they ended up taking to the dance floor. There

was endless dancing throughout the night, and we've had several people come

up to us later and say that it was the best wedding they've ever been to,

and that was great since we really just wanted the reception to be less

about us, and more a big party for all our loved ones. Arthur really went

out of his way to make sure that everything went smoothly, and travelled to

the reception site before the wedding date to meet with the on-site

co-ordinator, and met with us twice before the wedding, plus a phone

conference, to nail down the music we wanted. He really made the wedding

special, and we highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Katie · Married on 10/23/2010

My husband and I looked into several dj's for our wedding this past october. When we met Arthur we knew right then that he was going to be the dj at our wedding. Arthur told us not to worry about anything that everything would go over nicely. Well he was right. The dance floor was packed all night with people who love to dance and people who never dance at our family gatherings and I myself was out on the dance floor all night long and loved it. Arthur was quick in responding to all our questions and offered ideas for certain aspects of our wedding that we both didn't agree on and our wedding was a hit. Days after our wedding we are still hearing from people how great the dj was and how he catered to every age group that was there and everything meshed very well. We could never have asked for a more amazing wedding and arthur helped that happen. Everyone says that the dj and music make a wedding and that is absolutely correct. We will definately be reccommending Arthur to all our friends and family.

Katie and Chris Shanahan

Sent on 11/09/2010

Maria · Married on 10/16/2010

I didn't know how in the world I would go about (succesfully) finding a DJ on the internet, since it is not a craft one can easily look at pictures or samples of online, like a florist or photographer. None-the-less, I mindlessly filled out an online inquiry one morning, and within hours received a phone call from Arthur. Let's just say "he had me from hello"... and the rest was a whirlwhind romance! Actually, he probably sold me when he uttered the line "I usually pick an older lady out of the crowd and sing Sinatra to her during dinner service." I'm not sure it can get any more adorable than that. Suffice it to say, we met him that weekend, and booked immediately, as his cost was very reasonable, considering his breadth of talent. He serenaded (and charmed) young and old during the lengthy dinner service, and had all ages out on that dancefloor. He was able to dynamically adjust his music selections to meet my crowd's desires, but he was very loyal to the wishes of the bride and the groom. Everyone had a fan-flipping-tastic time, and I can honestly say he is to thank for that! I probably would have paid twice as much just to have the privelege of using him.

Sent on 11/16/2010

Leanne · Married on 10/09/2010

Arthur Calabro is an amazing master of ceremonies. My husband and I have been married a little over a month, we have received many phone calls from guests asking for Arthur's info. Guests told us it was the best wedding they have been to because of Arthur. I would recommend hiring Arthur if you want a fun wedding with great music and an experienced master of ceremonies who will make your event special for you!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2010

Arthur came highly recommended to us from another of our wedding vendors. From the moment we met him, we trusted him completely. He is personable, professional, experienced and, most of all, fun. He was a big hit at our wedding without ever stealing the show. Our family and friends were amazed at how well he did his job; the reception venue's manager said he was the best DJ/MC she had ever seen perform. He was better than we could have hoped for, at a very reasonable price. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Amanda & David Lynam

Sent on 10/24/2010

Ann Marie · Married on 09/26/2010

At our first meeting I knew Arthur was the DJ for us. His goal was to make us happy and that he did. The music was great and his singing was an added bonus. Everyone at our wedding loved the DJ. We are still getting compliments. We danced all night and had a blast! Arthur was very much a part in making our day special. He's a special guy and great DJ! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/20/2010

Maria · Married on 09/18/2010

We had an amazing experience with Arthur. He is unique as he truly cares and goes the extra mile to make sure everything goes perfect for your day. He is not only a DJ but an entertainer. He made all the difference at our reception. His energy, professionalism, and attention to detail made our day so special.

John and Maria Garcia

Sent on 10/24/2010

Nick · Married on 09/11/2010

Arthur was great! His years of experience made the ceremony go off without a hitch and the music for the reception was perfect! Thanks Arthur!

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • Mareliz22

Mary · Married on 09/04/2010

Arthur Calabro is one of the absolute best that you will find in the entertainment & DJ services industry-hands down! Arthur's charismatic leadership, extraordinary professionalism, and inspiring passion for his work shines through from the moment you meet him. What's more? He is one of the most fun-loving, enjoyable, entertaining individuals my husband and I have had the pleasure to know and work with!

What separates Arthur from the rest is his desire to go above and beyond for you on your wedding day. He is not your typical DJ, which is yet another reason why he is so exceptional. If you are willing, he will gladly (would actually prefer) to take on the responsibilities of the MC. For our wedding, Arthur went above and beyond our expectations by coordinating our entire ceremony and reception from beginning to end. Arthur ran our ceremony rehearsal and took it upon himself to coordinate with our officiant, caterer and photographer. Throughout the entire planning process, Arthur was extremely attentive to our needs and visions, and provided valuable insight from his many years of experience that we hadn't even thought of!

Oh, did I forget to mention the music? Let’s just say that the dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone had the time of their lives! People literally would not leave the dance floor, so Arthur was kind enough to keep the music going an extra half hour. Arthur’s music selection and song transitions were impeccable. He played a little bit of everything for all ages and even performed a couple of numbers by Frank Sinatra-yes, he can sing too!

Everything that my husband and I envisioned for our wedding day came to fruition, and we owe so much thanks to Arthur Calabro for making this dream a reality. I highly recommend Arthur to any couple who wants a real professional that will put his heart and soul into making your day one that you will never forget.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 08/29/2010

Arther was amazing! He made the day even more wonderful for us. Arthur will make you feel at ease with everything. Just leave it to him, he will show you the way :)
    Many of our guests complimented our choice of a DJ...many!
    Elizabeth & Chandler Ruehrwein

Sent on 09/28/2010

Megan · Married on 08/21/2010

Arthur Calabro was an amazing "master of ceremonies". He ran our entire reception and at no time did I have to sweat any of those small details. He ensured that everything flowed and did so very professionally. He met with the the coordinator at our reception hall ahead of time, on his own accord, to ensure that he was familiar with the facility and their practices. Truly, he was a godsend and made the day so wonderful. We had a wedding with about 170 folks and I heard no complaints - so many compliments on the songs that he chose. I am SO glad we only gave him a couple songs because the crowd definitely loved his song taste and knew how to keep the crowd dancing! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2010

Jenn · Married on 06/25/2010

Arthur was so helpful the entire time leading up to the wedding. And the wedding itself was such a blast. He was great. It's over a month later and people are still talking about how fun our reception was because of all the dancing. The dance floor was always full.

Sent on 08/08/2010

neeha · Married on 11/08/2009

Our guests are still raving about Arthur and the wonderful time they had at our wedding! Words of advice..pick a only few of your favorite songs and leave the rest to Arthur. Don't get bogged-down on the music. Don't forget how fun this process should be! He will sit down with you (multiple times if necessary) and organize your event with you. He pays attention to every detail and wants to make sure everything is organized, so that all you have to do is enjoy the day! And that is what will happen.

Sent on 11/30/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2009

Arthur was absolutely fantastic!!...We could not have asked for anyone better to work with. From the minute we sat with him at his home (and the numerous subsequent meetings and emails, including one to entertain my parents), we knew he was the one for us. He makes you feel completely at ease and as though you are the only client he cares for. Arthur wants you to fully enjoy your day, he takes everything in his own hands and says "relax" there is nothing to stress about. He is a true Master of Ceremonies and will deliver exactly what you want...and then some. Being married on Halloween (and my family being extreme party enthusiasts) Arthur was going to have his hands full. He was thrown some quirky details and favors to assist with, and he took it all in stride. Our guests are still talking about him and the job he did!! If you are looking for someone that will help create the wedding of your dreams....you have to include Arthur!!

Sent on 01/02/2010

Kristen · Married on 10/10/2009

Arthur was absolutely amazing not only at the reception but at the ceremony as well. It was his idea to come play music for us at the park that we got married at. He really just did everything and anything in his power to make our wedding day 100% perfect for us. From the first time we met Aurthur at his house we knew he was right for our wedding. I really can honestly say that I couldn't have done this with out him. I was so nervous to plan this wedding, but after one meeting I knew i could. I. My husband and I love Arthur and highly recommend him to any bride! Thank again Arthur for all your hard work you are truly amazing and we will be forever grateful
    Kristen and Scott Morrill

Sent on 11/28/2009

Seamus · Married on 10/10/2009

Arthur was instrumental to the success of our day. He was very responsive to all our questions while planning. Arthur was fully involved all aspects of the day. He made sure he knew the timeline of the caterer and controlled the flow of events exceptionally well. It put our minds at ease to know that Arthur was in control. Our family and friends absolutely loved Arthur. He made sure he understood what music we wanted and also did not want. The dance floor was packed all night due to good mix of music.

Sent on 12/08/2009

Martha · Married on 09/12/2009

Arthur will meet with you several times and go over every step of the day with you. No hidden surprises. Ques you in when introductions are going to happen. There is one thing you WON'T have to worry about, and that is how your event is going to run. With Arhur, it all goes smooth. Sit back, and rest assured, you will not have to worry about a thing.

Love Ya Arthur,

Martha Trickler

Sent on 10/20/2009

Mary · Married on 08/29/2009

Everyone please ignore the review that came up 3.0...I made a mistake and thought I was reviewing the place where I had my reception.. The Lighthouse Inn, Cape Cod. As far as Arthur, he was the best!!! I did a "bridesmaid dance" with my bridesmaids and Arthur helped me to make the medley cd. It was the hit of the reception. He had my husband and myself at complete ease before and during the reception. Arthur had people on the dance floor that normally NEVER dance... The whole day was great. Arthur arrived two hours early-we were experiencing a hurricane the day of the wedding.. but no problem for him. He is just great..We had just the type of wedding we wanted...good music, lots of people dancing and having fun...and most of all Arthur made us relax because we were confident with him. Great job Arthur!! We can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 09/12/2009

Joanne · Married on 08/08/2009

Arthur was the best. From our first meeting with him to the day of our wedding he was professional, attentive and funny. He set our minds at ease over everything. He offered great advice on things we never thought of. He was there for our every need. The day of our wedding could not have run more smoothly. He co-ordinated everything from our rehersal, music, you name it. He helped our wedding day be exactly what we had hoped for. I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone I know. He's now our "go to" guy for any and all future needs.

Sent on 09/08/2009

alex · Married on 07/25/2009

I dreaded looking for a dj, I am not a huge music fan and did not care too much about the dj. After meeting Arthur for the first time I was really excited to see what would happen at my wedding. He was so personable and friendly, it gave my wife and I great piece of mind that he would be handling all the announcements and dj activities. He did not disappoint in any way and I would recommend him to anyone seeking dj services.

Sent on 08/26/2009

Christina · Married on 07/04/2009

Arthur was absolutely amazing...We could not have asked for anyone better to work with. From the minute we sat with him at his home, our stress level went from 10 to 0. He makes you feel special in his own unique way. Arthur wants you to fully enjoy your big day therefore, he takes everyhting in his own hands and says "relax" everyhting is taken care of. He is very detail oriented and knows the buisness. He is a true Master of Ceremonies and will deliver exactly what you want...and then some.
    Arthur put together 95% percent of our wedding in terms of ceremony music, processional, intro's etc. We loved evrything he chose for us and it fit perfectly with our beach setting. He is amazing and if you want to work with the best, and someone who you can trust......work with Arthur.
    Thanks Again,
    Christina & Jon
    July 4,2009

Sent on 07/22/2009

Courtney · Married on 06/12/2009

We asked Arthur Calabro to be our DJ/MC for our wedding because we had seen him in action before and had heard how professional he was. After meeting with him that first time, I felt I could put all my trust in him to make our day spectacular. He takes his years of experience and his passion for the job to create the perfect game plan to a wonderful wedding day. He was recommended to us by my sister and her husband, and now My husband and I are recommending Arthur Calabro to anyone looking for a great time at there wedding. Besides saying I Do, choosing Arthur was the easiet decision I made.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Angela · Married on 05/23/2009

I have to say that in planning this wedding, I felt lost. I will be eternally greatful to Arthur for his support and advice. He took us all in hand with much patience and kindness and made our wedding a most wonderful experience. His professionalism is beyond compare. Our guests had a wonderful time and were much impressed with his personality and talent. It was our pleasure to have him as our DJ/MC. No one in the world could have done a better job! Thank you so much, Arthur.

Sent on 05/28/2009

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2009

If I had to choose one decision we made during our wedding planning that really made the day happen as perfectly as it did, my answer would be choosing Arthur as our DJ/MC. From start to finish, he helped us with our planning and walked us through every detail. He was completely open to our ideas, and offered advice and suggestions that helped us tremendously. He was throroughly professional and very accessible during the months prior to the wedding; we had at least three evening meetings with him as well as a walk-through at our outdoor site one Saturday morning, and the rehearsal the afternoon before the wedding. Not only was he DJ, but he became part wedding planner and an MC for our reception -- our guests LOVED his personality, his humor, and his talent. I am not overstating when I say that Arthur made our day go smoothly -- he coordinated with the reception site staff, our photographer, videographer, etc. We didn't have a single worry the entire party, all we had to do was have a good time, and when Arthur tapped us on the shoulder, show up for the pre-approved "events" we'd planned (introductions, first dance, cake cutting, etc.). If we ever throw a party as big as this one, there is no question in our minds that Arthur will be the man we contact for entertainment!

Sent on 05/10/2009

Liz · Married on 02/21/2009

Arthur Calabro did an amazing job coordinating not just our ceremony but our entire event. I did not hire a wedding coordinator and honestly I did not need one, Arthur took care of everything! He is extremely professional and goes beyond his job! He was fun and our guests are still raving about him!

Nick and Liz Stead