Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service Reviews

117 | Sagamore Beach, MA

117 Reviews for Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service

Kerry · Married on 06/15/2013

When we first met Arthur- we knew within minutes that he was the right person for us. He was the first and only DJ we met with. And to call him a DJ is a gross understatement- he was there for us every step of the way, giving us advice and guidance. There are not enough kind words I can say about Arthur. He was truly a blessing. You will never regret hiring him as a Master of Ceremonies!!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2013

Arthur was fantastically entertaining!!! During and after my wedding everyone asked who he was and where I found him. Our wedding was fun and the dance floor was full, we appreciated his professionalism before, during and after the wedding. Arthur has a great web site to plan some of your music but my friends and family appreciated being able to make requests and they were delightfully entertained by his singing and interaction with them. Arthur met with us in person and took the time to get to know us as a couple. In our opinion he's worth more then he charges!! He loves his job and you see that all night long!!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Christina · Married on 12/31/2012

My husband and I are very fussy when it comes to music. When planning our wedding, our venue recommended Arthur to us. We figured getting a dj for NYE would be tough and rather expensive. My husband called Arthur and explained our situation (less than five months to plan a wedding). Arthur was confident with this task and met with us right away. He explained how he ran his business and how smooth everything would go on our wedding day. The minute I met him I had great feelings. The day of the wedding of course I was struck with terrible nerves so much so I almost didn't walk down the aisle! After many deep breaths arthur looked at me and I felt a sense of calmness over my body and was able to set my nerves aside and get married!

The entire wedding from the minute guests walked in to when the lights came on for everyone to leave was outstanding. Arthur took care of everything. The entire wedding ran so smooth without any hiccups and my husband and I got to enjoy ourselves. Our guests had an absolute blast. Everyone's feet hurt the next day which is a good sign because they were dancing so much!

Arthur is incredible. He made our wedding day amazing and unforgettable. I highly, HIGHLY recommend him! He's the best!

Sent on 01/03/2013
  • O

owen · Married on 11/10/2012

Arthur was the best DJ ever. Everyone at the Wedding and after have told us what a great DJ we had. He was great. I would highly recomend him.

Sent on 12/04/2012

James · Married on 11/02/2012

Arthur is more than just a DJ he is a Master of Ceremonies. Everything about Arthur is profressional, straight down to his attire. From day 1, he really took the stress out of planning our big day. He truely is one of a kind!!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/13/2012

Arthur was our Master of Ceremonies, DJ, and lighting coordinator for our wedding on October 13, 2012. We met him at a bridal show and my husband recognized him almost immediately and we realized that we attended a wedding he DJ'ed for a few years back and loved him! Arthur even had a picture of my husband dressed as a banana on his slideshow (in all fairness to my husband, it was a Halloween wedding!). We instantly felt at ease with Arthur and knew he was the perfect man for the job! Throughout our planning process, Arthur was always available, prompt, and totally understanding and eased all of my wedding planning concerns. I had complete faith in Arthur that everything would go off perfectly and it did! I was also so touched that Arthur came to our rehearsal dinner to help coordinate all of the bridal party, since I was unable to have a traditional rehearsal due to travel restraints. Arthur also took care of the sound for our outdoor ceremony and many guests were so impressed that they could actually hear our vows! Our guests were up dancing all night and there was never a lull in the party - Arthur knew exactly what people wanted to hear and dance to! I would absolutely recommend Arthur for a wedding or any other special event. We can not thank you enough, Arthur, for being such an important player in making our wedding day absolutely perfect :)

Sent on 11/13/2012

Christy · Married on 10/07/2012

My husband and I used Arthur Calabro for our wedding reception. He came highly recommended from friends of ours that had gotten married recently and we were able to see him in action at their reception. His online website made it very easy to choose the songs we wanted for certain events and dancing. Arthur was always available if we needed to review anything for the reception and *very* helpful in explaining to me the timeline of the reception!
    We had forgotten that he also offered lighting, and when we walking into our reception for the first time we were so surprised and excited to see the lighting he had set up! It matched our colors perfectly and really helped to transform our venue.
    Arthur helped the reception run smoothly and we were very happy with everything!

Sent on 11/11/2012
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 09/29/2012

Arthur was very fun and easy to work with. Weddings can be very stressful and he made sure that he kept this process as stress free as he could. He kept the dance floor full and did very well with keeping up with my requests. The uplighting as well definitely made the reception atmosphere feel inviting and "club" like so people knew they could let loose and have fun.

Sent on 10/24/2012

What can I say, Arthur was fantastic. His professionalism, personalization and charisma helped make our night a success. From the moment I spoke with him on the phone...even when I was breaking up on the phone, he still was able to make heads and tails out of what I was looking for. He took the time to understand what we were looking for and wanted for our wedding, which come our wedding was perfect. Everything flowed that evening and with his guidance and expertise it was effortless. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed Arthur (even our dog Gus) and couldn't rave enough about his professionalism and personalization. It was such a pleasure working with Arthur, you won't go wrong working with Arthur.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Valerie · Married on 08/03/2012

If I could only use one word to describe Arthur, that word would be PERFECT! Within the first three minutes on the phone with Arthur I knew I had to have him at my wedding. Talking to him is like talking to your favorite uncle. I was so at ease with having Arthur in charge at my wedding it felt as though a giant weight was lifted off of my shouldars. His ideas and expertise were very helpful in making decisions such as how  to approach a father daughter dance now that my father is deceased. Another great feature is Arthur's online organization paperwork. This is dirrect acess to all Arthur's music library and tou can pick your songs and organize them  all online. There is also a great feature that shows you top songs. Arthur was wonderful at the wedding, he visited all the tables and got everyone up dancing our guests are still talking about him!I guess what i am trying to say is: if you are looking for someone to alleviate some stress from your big day while makning it the most memorable night of your life then Arthur is the man for you!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Joanne · Married on 06/16/2012

Arthur was amazing. He not only performed his duties as DJ but also performed a few songs, interacted with the guests and made sure everthing went on time and smoothly througout the reception. Our friends and family continue to comment on the great DJ we had and ask how we found him.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Justine · Married on 06/15/2012

Arthur was so professional and made our wedding the best. Arthur had everyone up dancing the entire night playing great music including his own song choices and those that I gave to him. Arthur also brought up lighting that gave the room a real party feel. I would not pick anyone else to be the mc at our wedding he really made the night a blast!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Ann · Married on 04/21/2012

A.Calabro Entertainment was not only extremely professional to deal with, but an absolute pleasure. Arthur did his utmost to assure that things flowed the way I wanted them to and that my every detail was planned.Arthur did not just play music...he entertained the guests. A big concern for me was that the guests got up and danced.Arthur was able to accomplish this even with a very diverse guest list.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Arthur Calabro Entertainment for any gathering.

Sent on 06/13/2012

alton · Married on 03/31/2012

Arthur did a fantastic job! We were more than happy with his performance. He gave us everything we wanted. Very easy to work with,and we had a terrific time.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Mary · event on: 12/16/2011

Arthur was fun and was a great help in keeping the party moving.
    His ability to be flexible at a moments notice was great.
    We had a very successful Holiday event thanks to him.

Sent on 12/22/2011

C. · Married on 12/11/2011

Arthur was incredibly professional and totally classy. Both of our families complimented us on our choice of DJ/MC. Arthur did exactly what we wanted, he kept everyone entertained, kept the dance floor going for the entire event, and did everything with professionalism and class. We received countless compliments regarding Arthur from friends and family. One of our couple friends who are engaged, decided that they would book Arthur for their wedding too after seeing him at ours. Arthur sang for cocktail hour for us, at our request, and coordinated our live musicians for the ceremony and photographer. He saved the day on more than one occasion, when the vendor fell short. When we went to cut the cake and there was no plate/fork anywhere to be found, he took action, getting them before anyone noticed. He also made sure the bridesmaids went out on cue, when no one was there to make sure that that detail was tended to and he laid out the train of my gown before I went out! HE WAS AMAZING!!! He was also far more affordable than we could've hoped, having done our entire wedding on a budget of around 10,000. We would highly recommend Arthur! Once you meet him, you'll understand why.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Brendan · event on: 11/19/2011

Art is a real person. A nice guy that shows in his persona. All of the guests enjoyed his work. I would hire him again. He knew the right type of music to play at the right time.

Sent on 04/04/2012
  • User2143759 · event on: 11/12/2011

Arthur served as Master of Ceremonies, DJ and Entertainer for our fundraiser. He was a true professional and made the evening a smashing success. I would highly recommend Arthur for any type of event.

Sent on 01/03/2012

lindsey · Married on 09/10/2011

By far the BEST wedding DJ! Arthur goes above and beyond what you could ask for. His goal is to make every minute of your wedding not only perfect, but memorable. From the first time we contacted him, Arthur made it a point to immediately respond. He really listens to you and has this certain kind of spark you will not find in anyone else. With him there really is no stress :) Even a month after our wedding we still have people asking about him!! Words cannot express how happy we were choosing DJ Arthur Calabro!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Lindsey · Married on 09/10/2011

Words cannot express how happy my husband and I are that we chose DJ Arthur Calabro!! Dance floor was packed the entire night and we are still getting calls about him!!! One of the most accommodating people I have ever met, and also one of the most passionate. His goal is to erase all worries and that he did. Arthur is much much more than a DJ. He has a special energy and passion that you will not find anywhere else. From the moment we met him, we knew Arthur would make our wedding day perfect and we are so lucky to have had him be such a big part in our special day!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Margaret · Married on 08/27/2011

Arthur Calabro is not just a DJ he is literally a Master of Ceremonies. He went above and beyond for my wedding. He really spent some time getting to know us. He played music that suited us and our guests. We Couldn't have asked for anything better. He also advised us about the order of the Events in the reception and it was very helpful. We had a beautiful and fun wedding and we owe alot of that to Arthur. Thank you Arthur your the best!!
    Sincerely
    Margaret and Nathan Patenaude

Sent on 10/01/2011

Joan · Married on 07/03/2011

As an employee of Lombardo's in Randolph, Ma, my job is to plan events. I am in contact with hundreds of dj's and bands. Therefore, when my special day came on July 3, 2011, my husband and I made the best decision to have Arthur Calabro do the job. It was the best decision we ever made. I know how important the music is at a wedding. My family and friends had the best time with Arthur. He had everyone up dancing and we had fun all night long. He did exactly what we asked him to do. He made sure all of our needs were met and he did it with a smile on his face. Great personality, great entertainment, great service! What else could a bride and groom ask for? He has the whole package. I will highly recommend Arthur to all my customers for weddings and corporate events. He not only is great at his job but he has a good heart and that is truly what makes him so successful.
    We love you Arthur. Joan and Joe Ramage

Sent on 08/30/2011

Andrew · Married on 07/02/2011

Arthur,

Thank you for offering us such great entertainment on the most important night of our lives. You did not come as advertised, you exceeded anything we could have hoped for.

There is no doubt in my mind that if people want the best entertainment and not put their special moment to chance they should look no further than what you have to offer.

Many people were asking where we found you and insisted on a business card. I told them, "if you do enough research you will eventually find the best!" Thanks to my wife we did just that.

Thanks again so very much!!!

Sincerely,
    Andrew and Christine Johnson

Sent on 07/20/2011
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/18/2011

To put it simply....we LOVED Arthur!!

I really can't say enough good things about Arthur. Guests from the wedding are still asking where I was able to find such a great DJ! He was professional, courteous and amazingly helpful. I wasn't exactly sure what music I wanted, but Arthur was able to show we some ideas that he had. He was never pushy and really listened to what I had to say. The songs he picked were perfect and had the crowd dancing all night. He played every song I requested. He even sang a song to a special lady in the crowd, totally making her day!

Arthur was so much more than a DJ. He went over every aspect of the wedding day with me to make sure everything was perfect. He is very organized and experienced and it definitely shows. I felt completely at ease on my wedding day, because I really felt like Arthur had everything under control.

I really cannot recommend Arthur enough. He is awesome and will help to make your wedding the most perfect day ever!

Sent on 07/01/2011

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2011

Arthur was awesome! We liked his outgoing and humorous personality as soon as we met him. We were sold after he told us that he sings for the guests. We were super impressed that he took the time to drive 1.5 hours to visit our venue and meet the staff a couple months before our wedding so that he would be more familiar with the setup there. And he didn't charge us for driving the extra distance. Arthur was very personable, very concerned about making our event a success, and gave us (and encouraged) as much time as we wanted to discuss the details beforehand. We will definitely forgive the couple of our requested songs that he mixed up and focus on the fact that he got TONS of our guests on the floor dancing to great songs and that he learned and practiced a whole new song that we asked him to sing to my grandparents as we presented them with my bouquet. We highly recommend Arthur if you want a fun and organized party.

Sent on 07/15/2011